Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Fabulous Farm Collectibles
 *Farmgirl Barter™
 Cook Book Swap-SPRING 2009 PARTNER LIST POSTED!!!!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author *Farmgirl Barter™: Previous Topic Cook Book Swap-SPRING 2009 PARTNER LIST POSTED!!!! Next Topic
Page: of 18

Aunt George
True Blue Farmgirl

1476 Posts

Georgann
Midlothian VA
1476 Posts

Posted - Aug 11 2006 :  02:03:03 AM  Show Profile
Talitha,
I work in metrics all the time and would be willing to exchange with Jayne in Australia. Just thought I'd let you know. I'll even send a set of measuring cups and spoons from here with a cookbook if we exchange with each other.
Georgann

http://auntgeorgeshouse.blogspot.com/
Thanks for checking out my apron musings!
Go to Top of Page

Buttercup
True Blue Farmgirl

1433 Posts

Talitha
Vermont
USA
1433 Posts

Posted - Aug 11 2006 :  03:39:33 AM  Show Profile  Click to see Buttercup's MSN Messenger address
Georgann,
Please check for an e-mail from me and e-mail me back if you get a chance! Thank you!!
Talitha

"If we could maintain the wonder of childhood and at the same time grasp the wisdom of age, what wonder,what wisdom,what life would be ours"
Go to Top of Page

Buttercup
True Blue Farmgirl

1433 Posts

Talitha
Vermont
USA
1433 Posts

Posted - Aug 11 2006 :  07:40:03 AM  Show Profile  Click to see Buttercup's MSN Messenger address
It's Friday!! Below please find your partner and e-mail them directly for their snail mail address. If there are any problems, feel free to e-mail me and I will do what I can to help!!

Aunt George (VA) and Daffodil Dreamer (Aus)
Hideaway Farmgirl(VA) and Aunt Jenny (Utah)
KellyA (NY) and Berries (TX)
Mellaisbella (Can) and JPBluesky (FL)
Utahfarmgirl (UT) and Tina Michelle (FL)
Santa_gertrudis_gal (TX) and MBurns (IA)
Blueroses (ID) and Brightmeadow (OH)
Buttercup (Jap ) and Enchanted Willow (NH)

There it is!! Happy hunting for the perfect cookbook and swapping with your partner!! Any questions, please let me know!And as always...
Hugz!
Talitha

"If we could maintain the wonder of childhood and at the same time grasp the wisdom of age, what wonder,what wisdom,what life would be ours"
Go to Top of Page

Hideaway Farmgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

1553 Posts

Jo
Virginia
USA
1553 Posts

Posted - Aug 11 2006 :  07:45:00 AM  Show Profile
Thanks for all your hard work, Talitha! Whoohoo, I got Aunt Jenny as my partner. I know there will be something great coming my way ... and hers! Talk to ya on the side, Aunt Jenny!

Jo
Go to Top of Page

Buttercup
True Blue Farmgirl

1433 Posts

Talitha
Vermont
USA
1433 Posts

Posted - Aug 11 2006 :  08:01:25 AM  Show Profile  Click to see Buttercup's MSN Messenger address
Enchanted Willow...you will have to e-mail me, I tried to e-mail you but you do not have that set up...sorry! You can click on my nickname and it will take you to my page where you can e-mail me. I can't wait to hear from you!!
Hugz!
Talitha

Jo....it is my pleasure! Have fun!!
Hugz!

Go to Top of Page

mellaisbella
True Blue Farmgirl

1862 Posts

melanie
living on Anne of Green Gables land
Canada
1862 Posts

Posted - Aug 11 2006 :  08:26:53 AM  Show Profile
Hello Utahfarmgirl (Patricia)
I got your cookbook today....oooooohhhhh my it is beautiful!!!!! I picked it up on my way to work and then I didn't want to go to work!! I wanted to go home and make some of the recipes right away. I loved that it had the scripture cake recipe in it. I have that recipe, but the paper it is written on is quuite tattered as I made it with my sunday school class (they loved it!) anyway..THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH!!! hugs, Mella

mellaisbella "I wanna touch the earth, I want to break it in my hands, I want to grow something wild and unruly"
Go to Top of Page

Utahfarmgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

1940 Posts

Portland Oregon
USA
1940 Posts

Posted - Aug 11 2006 :  08:33:29 AM  Show Profile
Whew! I'm so glad it finally came! It's really quite special. There's a smaller paperback one which has recipies the pioneers used which is a lot of fun, too. I'm so glad you like it. Enjoy!

Farmgirl hug,
Patricia

Come visit my Etsy store at www.chezPatricia.etsy.com
Farmgirls do it organically!
Go to Top of Page

Tina Michelle
True Blue Farmgirl

6948 Posts

Tina
sunshine state FL
USA
6948 Posts

Posted - Aug 11 2006 :  10:14:37 AM  Show Profile
Patricia(Utahfarmgirl), I just emailed you through the MJ farm email. ~Tina

~Seize the Day! Live, Love, Laugh~
Go to Top of Page

jpbluesky
True Blue Farmgirl

6066 Posts

Jeannie
Florida
USA
6066 Posts

Posted - Aug 11 2006 :  12:05:26 PM  Show Profile
Melanie - so glad to have you as a partner this time in the cookbook swap. I got your email and thanks! Now I need your address - I sent you mine! Can't wait to get a cookbook from another country!

Jeannie

Peace

Edited by - jpbluesky on Aug 11 2006 12:26:59 PM
Go to Top of Page

bybiddie
True Blue Farmgirl

267 Posts

susan
upstate ny
USA
267 Posts

Posted - Aug 11 2006 :  1:11:12 PM  Show Profile
What a FABULOUS idea! I would love to join in - we have some wonderful local cookbooks here in upstate NY. Match me up with anyone!

Lovin' my life
Go to Top of Page

daffodil dreamer
True Blue Farmgirl

805 Posts

Jayne
Hamilton Victoria
Australia
805 Posts

Posted - Aug 11 2006 :  3:48:07 PM  Show Profile
Hi all,
Georgann, I have sent you an email. Look forward to hearing from you soon.
Talitha, thanks for organising this. Fun, fun, fun!! I love getting parcels!
Best wishes,
Jayne
Go to Top of Page

Aunt George
True Blue Farmgirl

1476 Posts

Georgann
Midlothian VA
1476 Posts

Posted - Aug 11 2006 :  6:49:57 PM  Show Profile
Got your email Jayne...........I sent you an email too!! Let me know by email!
hugs,
Georgann

http://auntgeorgeshouse.blogspot.com/
Thanks for checking out my apron musings!
Go to Top of Page

Buttercup
True Blue Farmgirl

1433 Posts

Talitha
Vermont
USA
1433 Posts

Posted - Aug 11 2006 :  10:30:38 PM  Show Profile  Click to see Buttercup's MSN Messenger address
Debbie,
Just got your package today!! What a neat cookbook!!! I enjoyed looking through it on the way home and reading your notes and looking over my special potato ones!!! Thank you so much!! I will treasure it always! In fact my hubbie already looked at it a little and picked one that he wants me to make! lol...I told him it was for me not him! ... But I thought it was cute that he was almost as excited as I was to get it! Thank you so much!! And for the cute wrapping and stickers and notes, they all make it so very special!!
Hugz!!!
Talitha

Go to Top of Page

Buttercup
True Blue Farmgirl

1433 Posts

Talitha
Vermont
USA
1433 Posts

Posted - Aug 11 2006 :  10:41:23 PM  Show Profile  Click to see Buttercup's MSN Messenger address
bybiddie/Susan,
We already partnered up, but you have two ways you can do it. You can wait until our next swap OR if you would like to get in on this one, you can partner up with me. I will be happy to partner up with you! The more cook books the better!! Please let me know what your preference is!!
I will be waitng to hear from you!!
Hugz!
Talitha

Go to Top of Page

Buttercup
True Blue Farmgirl

1433 Posts

Talitha
Vermont
USA
1433 Posts

Posted - Aug 13 2006 :  01:02:58 AM  Show Profile  Click to see Buttercup's MSN Messenger address
Enchanted Willow,
I am still waiting to hear from you... I can not e-mail you from here since you did not set it up that way. So I need you to e-mail me first or post your e-mail here so I can contact you! Am wanting to go cookbook hunting for the perfect book for you! Please let me know ASAP!

bybiddie, am waitng to know what you would like to do...just let me know!

Everyone Else...happy cookbook hunting going on?!? I sure hope so!!
Hugz to All!!
Talitha

Go to Top of Page

blueroses
True Blue Farmgirl

1323 Posts

Debbie
in the Pandhandle of Idaho
USA
1323 Posts

Posted - Aug 14 2006 :  4:08:27 PM  Show Profile
Talitha,.

You're welcome! I'm so glad you liked them. I loved the recipes in the books you sent too. It's so much fun to share with each other.

Debbie

"You cannot find peace...by avoiding life."
Virginia Woolfe
Go to Top of Page

Buttercup
True Blue Farmgirl

1433 Posts

Talitha
Vermont
USA
1433 Posts

Posted - Aug 16 2006 :  08:07:02 AM  Show Profile  Click to see Buttercup's MSN Messenger address
Ok...so my partner seems to be MIA and this is the last regional swap. SOOOO if anyone wants a Japanese cookbook let me know... I know everyone is paired up so this would be extra, but am happy to if someone wants one. If not, no worries!! I will be waiting for the next swap ... like a two year old for a lolipop!
Hugz!!
Talitha

Go to Top of Page

mellaisbella
True Blue Farmgirl

1862 Posts

melanie
living on Anne of Green Gables land
Canada
1862 Posts

Posted - Aug 17 2006 :  07:01:10 AM  Show Profile
hi Jeannie
Just letting you know that I sent your cookbook yesterday...you should get it soon...hope you like it...Mella

mellaisbella "I wanna touch the earth, I want to break it in my hands, I want to grow something wild and unruly"
Go to Top of Page

daffodil dreamer
True Blue Farmgirl

805 Posts

Jayne
Hamilton Victoria
Australia
805 Posts

Posted - Aug 18 2006 :  01:06:43 AM  Show Profile
Hi Talitha,
I would love to swap with you as well as Georgann, if you still haven't got anyone!! Who could say no to another parcel arriving on the doorstep! Let me know and I'll go and find you something!
Best wishes,
Jayne
Go to Top of Page

Buttercup
True Blue Farmgirl

1433 Posts

Talitha
Vermont
USA
1433 Posts

Posted - Aug 18 2006 :  02:17:30 AM  Show Profile  Click to see Buttercup's MSN Messenger address
Jayne,
are you sure?!?
I would love to if you are up for it...if not I can totally wait! But if so that would be great!
Let me know for sure!
Hugz!
Talitha

Go to Top of Page

daffodil dreamer
True Blue Farmgirl

805 Posts

Jayne
Hamilton Victoria
Australia
805 Posts

Posted - Aug 19 2006 :  02:07:45 AM  Show Profile
Talitha,
Absolutely sure!! Do you want to wait a little longer for your partner (maybe they only log on once a week or so - not like us!!) Send me an email if you want to go ahead. But I'm up for it, for sure!!
Best wishes,
Jayne
Go to Top of Page

Buttercup
True Blue Farmgirl

1433 Posts

Talitha
Vermont
USA
1433 Posts

Posted - Aug 19 2006 :  02:20:11 AM  Show Profile  Click to see Buttercup's MSN Messenger address
Jayne,
I dropped you an e-mail! Thank you so much!
Hugz!
Talitha

Go to Top of Page

Utahfarmgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

1940 Posts

Portland Oregon
USA
1940 Posts

Posted - Aug 19 2006 :  08:39:35 AM  Show Profile
Tina, got your package!! Girls, she sent a lovely Florida cookbook and one for kids, too!! What fun! Thanks so much, Tina!

Farmgirl hug,
Patricia

Come visit my Etsy store at www.chezPatricia.etsy.com
Farmgirls do it organically!
Go to Top of Page

Tina Michelle
True Blue Farmgirl

6948 Posts

Tina
sunshine state FL
USA
6948 Posts

Posted - Aug 19 2006 :  8:17:05 PM  Show Profile
you are so welcome!glad it got there.

~Seize the Day! Live, Love, Laugh~
Go to Top of Page

daffodil dreamer
True Blue Farmgirl

805 Posts

Jayne
Hamilton Victoria
Australia
805 Posts

Posted - Aug 20 2006 :  9:02:11 PM  Show Profile
Talitha,
Only just got your email and have sent a reply.
Best wishes,
Jayne
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 18 *Farmgirl Barter™: Previous Topic Cook Book Swap-SPRING 2009 PARTNER LIST POSTED!!!! Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page