Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Fabulous Farm Collectibles
 *Farmgirl Barter™
 Cook Book Swap-SPRING 2009 PARTNER LIST POSTED!!!!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author *Farmgirl Barter™: Previous Topic Cook Book Swap-SPRING 2009 PARTNER LIST POSTED!!!! Next Topic
Page: of 18

Buttercup
True Blue Farmgirl

1433 Posts

Talitha
Vermont
USA
1433 Posts

Posted - Jul 26 2006 :  4:00:01 PM  Show Profile  Click to see Buttercup's MSN Messenger address
Debbie,
No worries!! I will be right here!!!
Hugz!

"If we could maintain the wonder of childhood and at the same time grasp the wisdom of age, what wonder,what wisdom,what life would be ours"
Go to Top of Page

jpbluesky
True Blue Farmgirl

6066 Posts

Jeannie
Florida
USA
6066 Posts

Posted - Jul 28 2006 :  6:21:55 PM  Show Profile
Aunt Jenny I love the Crazylady Cookbook. Sure wish I could eat at the restaurant mentioned in it. Sounds like a great place. Thanks also for the suggestions of recipes that are your favorites!

Peace
Go to Top of Page

Aunt Jenny
True Blue Farmgirl

11381 Posts

Jenny
middle of Utah
USA
11381 Posts

Posted - Jul 28 2006 :  6:41:04 PM  Show Profile
I am so glad you like it Jeannie!! The restaurant she is chef at is truly wonderful. It is our "special occasion" going out place and I love it. SEt in an old old home that is now a bed and breakfast..full of antiques and such good gourmet food!! We are having the shoyu chicken from that cookbook tomorrow night..it is ALWAYS a big hit at our place!!

Jenny in Utah
Inside me there is a skinny woman crying to get out...but I can usually shut her up with cookies
http://www.auntjennysworld.blogspot.com/ visit my little online shop at www.auntjenny.etsy.com
Go to Top of Page

berries
True Blue Farmgirl

475 Posts

gloria g
Florida
USA
475 Posts

Posted - Jul 28 2006 :  8:33:14 PM  Show Profile
Brenda, (Bright Meadow Farms), I love my new cookbook! It is beautiful, and can't wait to get to work, and cook up some good eatins!!!!! And I love the soap! It smells so wonderful! Did you make it? Can't wait to use it! The lavender is soothing! Thank you. So glad we all did this! You are so talented!

love, hugs, and strawberries to you, gloria :>)

strawberry fields forever and ever!
Go to Top of Page

KellyA
True Blue Farmgirl

237 Posts

Kelly
Johnsonville NY
USA
237 Posts

Posted - Aug 01 2006 :  4:06:22 PM  Show Profile  Send KellyA an AOL message
Sharon (sleeplessreader),
I received my cookbook today...thank you so much!! I almost wish I didn't have to work at the library tonight so I could sit down and read it!! Hope you have enjoyed going through my church cookbook!

Kelly

When a cookbook is in hand, life is good!
Go to Top of Page

Aunt Jenny
True Blue Farmgirl

11381 Posts

Jenny
middle of Utah
USA
11381 Posts

Posted - Aug 01 2006 :  4:53:55 PM  Show Profile
Jeannie...I got the wonderful cookbook in the mail today..it made my day! I havn't had time to go through it completely yet, but what I have seen is wonderful. I loved reading some of what you wrote and seeing your illustrations too! You are so talented! Thanks so much. I am sure this one will get used alot! I LOVE church cookbooks..they are always the best!

Jenny in Utah
Inside me there is a skinny woman crying to get out...but I can usually shut her up with cookies
http://www.auntjennysworld.blogspot.com/ visit my little online shop at www.auntjenny.etsy.com
Go to Top of Page

Aunt George
True Blue Farmgirl

1476 Posts

Georgann
Midlothian VA
1476 Posts

Posted - Aug 01 2006 :  5:22:02 PM  Show Profile
Hey Farmgirl friends!
I got Marlene's cookbook from Iowa today. Ya just can't believe what she sent to me. She had to have driven over to the Amana Colonies and bought me the cookbook of recipes and menus served in their restaurant! I think I mentioned somewhere on the boards that I went there as a child with my grandparents and had such fond memories! I will try to dig out the beloved photo I have of myself and my family there in front of the restaurant and post it on my blog! Thank you so much Marlene!!!!! You are so sweet to drive over there and get that extremely special cookbook!!!!!! Thankyou, I know I will be cooking up some great German dishes from it soon!! With a name like Schultz, one would think I'd already know how to cook German food! But I don't!!! LOL LOL
Your Richmond, Virginia cookbook should be getting there any day now!

Georgann

http://auntgeorgeshouse.blogspot.com/
Thanks for checking out my apron musings!
Go to Top of Page

Buttercup
True Blue Farmgirl

1433 Posts

Talitha
Vermont
USA
1433 Posts

Posted - Aug 01 2006 :  7:44:10 PM  Show Profile  Click to see Buttercup's MSN Messenger address
Oh Georgann! That must have been so special for you to find when you opened your package! How thoughtful!!!! I am so enjoying reading about all of your swaps!!! I LOVE cookbooks and get so excited reading about what you all have swaped!! Happy Cooking and Swaping!!
Hugz!!

"If we could maintain the wonder of childhood and at the same time grasp the wisdom of age, what wonder,what wisdom,what life would be ours"
Go to Top of Page

jpbluesky
True Blue Farmgirl

6066 Posts

Jeannie
Florida
USA
6066 Posts

Posted - Aug 02 2006 :  11:43:33 AM  Show Profile
You are very welcome, Aunt Jenny! This swap was certainly a fun one!

Peace

Edited by - jpbluesky on Aug 02 2006 11:44:06 AM
Go to Top of Page

Enchanted Willow
Farmgirl in Training

20 Posts

Eleanor
Manchester NH
USA
20 Posts

Posted - Aug 02 2006 :  12:51:27 PM  Show Profile
Count me in! I just love cookbooks that they sell at local fairs, compiled from the years best pies, cakes, and cookie recipes. It would be something really unique, recipes from all across the country.

Herbalist, Natural Health & Beauty Consultant
Go to Top of Page

blueroses
True Blue Farmgirl

1323 Posts

Debbie
in the Pandhandle of Idaho
USA
1323 Posts

Posted - Aug 02 2006 :  4:42:29 PM  Show Profile
Buttercup,

I got the cookbooks on Monday!! Thank you so much. They have great and interesting Japanese recipes, ya'll. Can't wait to try them. Yours got sent out yesterday. I hope you'll enjoy. Thank you!!

Debbie

"You cannot find peace...by avoiding life."
Virginia Woolfe
Go to Top of Page

Buttercup
True Blue Farmgirl

1433 Posts

Talitha
Vermont
USA
1433 Posts

Posted - Aug 02 2006 :  6:20:37 PM  Show Profile  Click to see Buttercup's MSN Messenger address
Eleanor,
Wonderful!! We are going to be starting another loop soon! Some missed it the first time around and some want to do it again so we will start soon, just watch this post! I was just giving some time for everyone to finish the first round! But I will put you on the next list!
Hugz!!!

Go to Top of Page

Buttercup
True Blue Farmgirl

1433 Posts

Talitha
Vermont
USA
1433 Posts

Posted - Aug 02 2006 :  6:23:41 PM  Show Profile  Click to see Buttercup's MSN Messenger address
Debbie,
I am so glad!!! I hope you enjoy them! The food you see in both are on the menus at places around here, so it is very authentic! I am excited to get mine!!! Happy Cooking!!
Hugz!!

Go to Top of Page

Buttercup
True Blue Farmgirl

1433 Posts

Talitha
Vermont
USA
1433 Posts

Posted - Aug 02 2006 :  6:50:28 PM  Show Profile  Click to see Buttercup's MSN Messenger address
If anyone did NOT recieve their swaps, please e-mail me privately and I will see what I can do so no one is left out! Otherwise it seems everyone has swapped!!

Now there are some of us that want to do it again, and some who did not get a chance and would love to join. So any one up for another swap please start letting me know... I am thinking to close the next list Aug. 11 so that gives others plenty of time to join and the rest of us a couple days to cook and think about it!!

Enjoy those cookbooks..and let us know about things you have tried if any ( I know it is almost too hot to cook right now, but if you do....would love to hear!!) !!

And As Always,
Hugz!!!

Go to Top of Page

Hideaway Farmgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

1553 Posts

Jo
Virginia
USA
1553 Posts

Posted - Aug 03 2006 :  05:23:32 AM  Show Profile
Buttercup, I think you already have me on your list for Round 2, but thought I'd better make sure! Do I have to send you my address privately or wait to be paired with someone?

Jo

Edited by - Hideaway Farmgirl on Aug 03 2006 05:24:14 AM
Go to Top of Page

Buttercup
True Blue Farmgirl

1433 Posts

Talitha
Vermont
USA
1433 Posts

Posted - Aug 03 2006 :  07:34:16 AM  Show Profile  Click to see Buttercup's MSN Messenger address
Yes Jo, I do! And no just wait until you are paired up and then e-mail that person for their address at that time!
Hugz!!

Go to Top of Page

KellyA
True Blue Farmgirl

237 Posts

Kelly
Johnsonville NY
USA
237 Posts

Posted - Aug 03 2006 :  08:07:35 AM  Show Profile  Send KellyA an AOL message
Buttercup...that was fun, and I would love to do it again.

Kelly

When a cookbook is in hand, life is good!
Go to Top of Page

mellaisbella
True Blue Farmgirl

1862 Posts

melanie
living on Anne of Green Gables land
Canada
1862 Posts

Posted - Aug 03 2006 :  08:11:20 AM  Show Profile
hi there everyone.....Buttercup please, please, pretty please add me to the list to swap again...oh this is just like Christmas !!!!!Mella

"I wanna touch the earth, I want to break it in my hands, I want to grow something wild and unruly"
Go to Top of Page

Utahfarmgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

1940 Posts

Portland Oregon
USA
1940 Posts

Posted - Aug 03 2006 :  12:55:28 PM  Show Profile
Melanie, just got your wonderful cookbook today and I can't wait to go through it and try the recipies. The best part is that the sale of it benefits the women's organization. Woo hoo! Did you get mine yet?

Buttercup, please put me down for the next round!

Farmgirl hug,
Patricia

Come visit my Etsy store at www.chezPatricia.etsy.com
Farmgirls do it organically!
Go to Top of Page

berries
True Blue Farmgirl

475 Posts

gloria g
Florida
USA
475 Posts

Posted - Aug 03 2006 :  2:44:39 PM  Show Profile
Buttercup, I'm up for it again. Would we do a regional, or particular type of cookbook? Like vegetarian, italian, or country, or orgainic? But whatever it is - I'm in!

Thanks, gloria g. Richards, TX

strawberry fields forever and ever!
Go to Top of Page

Aunt Jenny
True Blue Farmgirl

11381 Posts

Jenny
middle of Utah
USA
11381 Posts

Posted - Aug 03 2006 :  3:03:48 PM  Show Profile
I am in too!!

Jenny in Utah
Go to Top of Page

Utahfarmgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

1940 Posts

Portland Oregon
USA
1940 Posts

Posted - Aug 03 2006 :  4:12:20 PM  Show Profile
I like the regional or church cookbooks best. You get real recipies from real people that they like the best. Just a suggestion.

Come visit my Etsy store at www.chezPatricia.etsy.com
Farmgirls do it organically!
Go to Top of Page

Enchanted Willow
Farmgirl in Training

20 Posts

Eleanor
Manchester NH
USA
20 Posts

Posted - Aug 03 2006 :  4:31:44 PM  Show Profile
Thanks!!

quote:
Originally posted by Buttercup

Eleanor,
Wonderful!! We are going to be starting another loop soon! Some missed it the first time around and some want to do it again so we will start soon, just watch this post! I was just giving some time for everyone to finish the first round! But I will put you on the next list!
Hugz!!!

Herbalist, Natural Health & Beauty Consultant
Go to Top of Page

jpbluesky
True Blue Farmgirl

6066 Posts

Jeannie
Florida
USA
6066 Posts

Posted - Aug 03 2006 :  4:33:22 PM  Show Profile
Okay, I am ready to go again! Loved the first cookbook I received!

Peace
Go to Top of Page

Buttercup
True Blue Farmgirl

1433 Posts

Talitha
Vermont
USA
1433 Posts

Posted - Aug 03 2006 :  6:24:16 PM  Show Profile  Click to see Buttercup's MSN Messenger address
Wonderful!! I will still give it a few days for others to join in but this is great!!
So far I have .... (so exciting!!)

Hideaway Farmgirl aka Jo
KellyA aka Kelly
Mellaisbella aka Mella
Utahfarmgirl aka Patricia
Berries aka Gloria
Aunt Jenny aka Jenny
Enchanted Willow aka Eleanor
JPbluesky aka Jeannie

and of course...lol...Buttercup aka Talitha!

Gloria, personally I do not mind, but if most would like to do regional then if you are interested in something else I can take that into consideration and we can always pair up and swap the type you would like. ..As long as I get a cookbook I am good!!! Just let me know, the rest of you, and I am willing to do the best I can to accomodate!!!
Hugz!!!

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 18 *Farmgirl Barter™: Previous Topic Cook Book Swap-SPRING 2009 PARTNER LIST POSTED!!!! Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page