Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Fabulous Farm Collectibles
 *Farmgirl Barter™
 Cook Book Swap-SPRING 2009 PARTNER LIST POSTED!!!!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author *Farmgirl Barter™: Previous Topic Cook Book Swap-SPRING 2009 PARTNER LIST POSTED!!!! Next Topic
Page: of 18

Buttercup
True Blue Farmgirl

1433 Posts

Talitha
Vermont
USA
1433 Posts

Posted - Apr 21 2007 :  11:02:44 PM  Show Profile  Click to see Buttercup's MSN Messenger address
Kelly,
a "bump" is used to reactivate an old post that you have something to add to or would like to talk more about. If you have nothing to really add but think it should be kept current so others will see it, you can "bump" it and it will come back as active. Most of the time though if someone wants to reactivate a subject it is because they have something to add which will reactivate it anyway. Since this post is active, I wasn't sure why the need for a bump and thought I may have missed someone or something! That is why I asked! I hope this helps!
Hugz!
Talitha

"If we could maintain the wonder of childhood and at the same time grasp the wisdom of age, what wonder,what wisdom,what life would be ours"
Go to Top of Page

jpbluesky
True Blue Farmgirl

6066 Posts

Jeannie
Florida
USA
6066 Posts

Posted - Apr 23 2007 :  04:25:15 AM  Show Profile
Dear Ohsoblessed - or anyone who knows her address! Email me, since my computer will not me email you! Am going to look for a canning cookbook today!
Jeannie

Psalm 51: 10-13
Go to Top of Page

mellaisbella
True Blue Farmgirl

1862 Posts

melanie
living on Anne of Green Gables land
Canada
1862 Posts

Posted - Apr 23 2007 :  06:57:50 AM  Show Profile
hey there threebusybees......Sark has many new books and they are so good...as can be expected!!! and backyardtreasures, I e-mailed you my address. thanks Buttercup for organizing this. Buttercup, please send me your address as I'd love to tuck a few Anne of Green Gables treasures for you in the mail!! Cheers and happy cooking everyone!

"learn to watch snails" SARK
Go to Top of Page

KellyA
True Blue Farmgirl

237 Posts

Kelly
Johnsonville NY
USA
237 Posts

Posted - Apr 23 2007 :  2:38:26 PM  Show Profile  Send KellyA an AOL message
Talitha...thank you for the explanation! I was clueless!

Kelly

When a cookbook is in hand, life is good!
Go to Top of Page

OhSoBlessed
Farmgirl at Heart

6 Posts

Renee
Pasadena TX
USA
6 Posts

Posted - Apr 24 2007 :  08:25:58 AM  Show Profile
jpbluesky- I sent you an email this morning. I think my email was a chaperone for a very social princess in a past life because it is very selective at times on what emails it will let through. Sorry! I will look in my email as well as here in case you have any more problems.
Yay!! Canning books!!
Look forward to hearing from you!

Talitha- thanks for getting this together!! You are schwooper-dooper!!!

Renee

GRATITUDE is when memory is stored in the heart and not in the mind. - Lionel Hampton
Go to Top of Page

jpbluesky
True Blue Farmgirl

6066 Posts

Jeannie
Florida
USA
6066 Posts

Posted - Apr 24 2007 :  10:40:03 AM  Show Profile
Renee - Well, I have looked high and low and no canning recipe books! I may have to send you a recipe book that is not in the "category" for this time. I have an extra Farmgirl Connection Cookbook from the women on this site.....Is that okay?

Edited by - jpbluesky on Apr 25 2007 10:41:58 AM
Go to Top of Page

EmmJay
True Blue Farmgirl

352 Posts

Mary Jane
Amherst Nova Scotia
Canada
352 Posts

Posted - Apr 26 2007 :  09:13:33 AM  Show Profile
Oh Merle.....
I just wanted to let you know that I sent your parcel out on Tuesday, and it should be there next week. At least that is what I was told, but the poor girl at the PO was new, and not too sure of herself.
Enjoy your goodies......
MJ

"Thank GOD I'm a country girl"
http://s119.photobucket.com/albums/o134/EmmJay07/
Go to Top of Page

threebusybees
True Blue Farmgirl

222 Posts

Mandi
Myrtle Beach South Carolina
222 Posts

Posted - Apr 26 2007 :  11:58:28 AM  Show Profile
jpbluesky-I am having the same problem. I have gone everywhere(today that was 5 bookstores) and they say that canning books come in in the fall usually. Can we get a book that has some canning in it, but also regular recipes? Is that legal?

Mandi

" Go confidently in the direction of your dreams! Live the life you've imagined. As you simplify your life, the laws of the universe will be simpler " -Henry David Thoreau
Go to Top of Page

Beemoosie
True Blue Farmgirl

2077 Posts

Bonnie
New York
USA
2077 Posts

Posted - Apr 26 2007 :  12:21:32 PM  Show Profile
Mandi-you're my partner and I can say I'm fine with anything!!! Very easy to please I am!!! I just love the fun of the swap! So, if no one minds if we "bend the rools" then it's cool with me!

My soul magnifies the Lord, And my spirit rejoices in God my Savior. Luke 1:46,47
www.beequilting.blogspot.com
http://beemoosie-picture-diary.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

threebusybees
True Blue Farmgirl

222 Posts

Mandi
222 Posts

Posted - Apr 26 2007 :  12:28:41 PM  Show Profile
Your are too sweet! I couldn't believe it. I dragged my DH,and DD's everywhere today. They were so patient! Thanks I will get the package out by Saturday!

Mandi

" Go confidently in the direction of your dreams! Live the life you've imagined. As you simplify your life, the laws of the universe will be simpler " -Henry David Thoreau
Go to Top of Page

mkmomus
True Blue Farmgirl

248 Posts

Merle
Greensboro NC
248 Posts

Posted - Apr 27 2007 :  02:47:14 AM  Show Profile
Mary Jane,
I can't wait!!! I was going to send yours Tues, but didn't send until Thur--sorry. I too had a hard time finding a cookbook, but I hope you like the one I got. I think you should get it within a week. That is what they said!
Merle
Go to Top of Page

Maryjane Lee
True Blue Farmgirl

2195 Posts

Maryjane
CA
USA
2195 Posts

Posted - Apr 28 2007 :  8:41:53 PM  Show Profile
Oh Talitha!!!!!! THANK YOU bunches for the wonderful cookbook "Well Preserved" by Mary Anne Dragan for the swap! I LOVE it and will put it to very good use! Thanks for putting this swap together and look forward to more to come. Wonderful meeting you to! Hugs, Maryjane Lee

"A House Is A Home Where Love Dwells"
Go to Top of Page

Tina Michelle
True Blue Farmgirl

6948 Posts

Tina
sunshine state FL
USA
6948 Posts

Posted - Apr 30 2007 :  3:00:56 PM  Show Profile
Talitha and Jayne..I have run into a big hurdle on my swap..but have emailed you both..please email me and check your spam folders. I'm trying to get this problem fixed.

~Seize the Day! Live, Love, Laugh~
Go to Top of Page

Buttercup
True Blue Farmgirl

1433 Posts

Talitha
Vermont
USA
1433 Posts

Posted - Apr 30 2007 :  7:51:36 PM  Show Profile  Click to see Buttercup's MSN Messenger address
Tina,
I sent you an e-mail! I am more then happy to fix the hurdle!!! So very very sorry for everything! Am waiting to hear!
Hugz!
Talitha

"If we could maintain the wonder of childhood and at the same time grasp the wisdom of age, what wonder,what wisdom,what life would be ours"
Go to Top of Page

Beemoosie
True Blue Farmgirl

2077 Posts

Bonnie
New York
USA
2077 Posts

Posted - May 01 2007 :  05:05:45 AM  Show Profile
Mandi, your cookbook will be mailed by the end of the week!!

My soul magnifies the Lord, And my spirit rejoices in God my Savior. Luke 1:46,47
Go to Top of Page

Buttercup
True Blue Farmgirl

1433 Posts

Talitha
Vermont
USA
1433 Posts

Posted - May 01 2007 :  4:19:42 PM  Show Profile  Click to see Buttercup's MSN Messenger address
Maryjane,
Thank you so very very much!! I got Maryjane's package all wraped in the happiest paper, with two precious handmade potholders, a recipe, and a great preserving book full of color photos (which I love! ) and plenty of neat recipes to try! It brightened up my day so very much!! It was such a sweet surprize! Thank you so much!
Hugz!
Talitha

Go to Top of Page

threebusybees
True Blue Farmgirl

222 Posts

Mandi
222 Posts

Posted - May 02 2007 :  10:15:40 AM  Show Profile
Bonni,
I mailed yours out Friday! I hope you like it!

Mandi

Go to Top of Page

Tina Michelle
True Blue Farmgirl

6948 Posts

Tina
sunshine state FL
USA
6948 Posts

Posted - May 02 2007 :  12:01:23 PM  Show Profile
Jayne,
your book shipped out yesterday.
hope it gets there soon.
hugs, Tina

~Seize the Day! Live, Love, Laugh~
Go to Top of Page

Maryjane Lee
True Blue Farmgirl

2195 Posts

Maryjane
CA
USA
2195 Posts

Posted - May 02 2007 :  4:31:03 PM  Show Profile
You are so very welcome Talitha! It was fun putting it all together for my very first swap! Thanks for putting this cookbook swap together and looking forward to more in the future! Will be using the cookbook you sent my way very soon! LoVe it! Hugs, Maryjane Lee

"A House Is A Home Where Love Dwells"
Go to Top of Page

jpbluesky
True Blue Farmgirl

6066 Posts

Jeannie
Florida
USA
6066 Posts

Posted - May 04 2007 :  12:10:27 PM  Show Profile
ohsoblessed - your cookbook is on it's way! Hope you like it - even though I could not find a canning book, I sent you a special one (in my mind anyway) :)

Go to Top of Page

Beemoosie
True Blue Farmgirl

2077 Posts

Bonnie
New York
USA
2077 Posts

Posted - May 04 2007 :  2:31:39 PM  Show Profile
Ohhhh Goody! I received a beautiful cookbook called "preserving memories" from Mandi today, along with Martha Stuart kitchen labels.
I love it Mandi, it is a sweet cookbook filled with yummy recipes I can't wait to try!

Thank You!!

Go to Top of Page

threebusybees
True Blue Farmgirl

222 Posts

Mandi
222 Posts

Posted - May 04 2007 :  4:38:34 PM  Show Profile
Yea! I am so glad you got it! I thought it was a good title with mother's day coming up! I searched and searched ask my hubbie poor thing!Enjoy! I am a novice at the swap thing, so I am glad I did well!

Mandi

Go to Top of Page

mkmomus
True Blue Farmgirl

248 Posts

Merle
Greensboro NC
248 Posts

Posted - May 05 2007 :  10:26:58 AM  Show Profile
Farmgals,
I got the most BEAUTIFUL box from Mary Jane (EmmJay) today. Three, count em, three cookbooks and the most wonderful binder! I don't know how you knew it, but my recipes are in the most ugly green notebook you ever saw! Getting the recipes in there is going to be my summer project. I also got a beautiful potholder and dish towel with roosters on them. I said to my daughter " HOw did she know I love chickens?" My daughter looked at me and said "Duh Mom she's a farmgirl!"
Thank you so much Mary Jane. This and the potholder swap are my first ones. I pretty sure I'm going to like this farmgirl thing!
Thanks again
Merle
Go to Top of Page

ShawnMarie
Farmgirl in Training

14 Posts

ShawnMarie
Dauphin PA
USA
14 Posts

Posted - May 05 2007 :  7:47:17 PM  Show Profile  Send ShawnMarie an AOL message
Just wanted to let everyone know that KellyA sent me the most awesome vintage preserving cookbooks!! I collect the ones from the 40s-50s so this was a great exchange for me.

I also have to thank Kelly for being so patient while I unearth myself from my moving fiasco. Her cookbooks were buried in a box for the last week and a half. They're in the mail now though!!!

ShawnMarie

"Imagination is a quality given a man to compensate him for what he is not, and a sense of humor was provided to console him for what he is." - Oscar Wilde
Go to Top of Page

kreativeblonde
True Blue Farmgirl

135 Posts

Amanda
Summerland Ca
USA
135 Posts

Posted - May 06 2007 :  08:05:06 AM  Show Profile
Marlene, I'm so glad you got the cookbook. I hope you enjoy it. As a matter of fact I almost didn't want to give it up...think i'll have to get one of my own :-). Haven't been down to the post office all week, so I haven't recieved yours yet. Hope to get down there very soon.
Amanda

Too much of a good thing is wonderful.
Mae West
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 18 *Farmgirl Barter™: Previous Topic Cook Book Swap-SPRING 2009 PARTNER LIST POSTED!!!! Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page