Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Fabulous Farm Collectibles
 *Farmgirl Barter™
 Successful trade: black towels went to Sunshine
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author *Farmgirl Barter™: Previous Topic Successful trade: black towels went to Sunshine Next Topic  

Hideaway Farmgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

1553 Posts

Jo
Virginia
USA
1553 Posts

Posted - Jul 07 2006 :  07:29:55 AM  Show Profile
I have a very nice(if you like the color scheme) set of black dish towels and dish cloths - see photo attached. They are brand new, very nice and I think would work in a powder room for hand towels and face cloths as well as kitchen duty.

Anyone interested?

Jo

Edited by - Hideaway Farmgirl on Jul 25 2006 04:49:36 AM

sunshine
True Blue Farmgirl

4877 Posts

Wendy
Utah
USA
4877 Posts

Posted - Jul 07 2006 :  07:58:21 AM  Show Profile  Send sunshine a Yahoo! Message
sure what do you want to swap for

have a lovely day and may God bless you and keep you safe

http://sunshinescreations.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

Sue-eee
Farmgirl in Training

14 Posts

Susan
Drummond ok
USA
14 Posts

Posted - Jul 07 2006 :  08:02:55 AM  Show Profile
I have thought about using black towels in the bathroom since the wallpaper in there is buttercream with a black toile design. But I've been afraid of the black keeping its color after repeated washings. So I've been using cream colored towels instead. Anyone have any tips at keeping black towels black?

~~Susan~~
wife and mommy
Go to Top of Page

Hideaway Farmgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

1553 Posts

Jo
Virginia
USA
1553 Posts

Posted - Jul 07 2006 :  09:58:04 AM  Show Profile
Sunshine: I've seen some of your fantastic creations around the forums - you are so very talented!

I am into cooking; cookbooks, kitchen items, journals, writing paper/notepads, teacups and saucers, teapots...does anything here sound like something you'd have for trade? Send me your address via email and I'll get the towels out to you.

Sue-eee - sorry, it looks like Sunshine beat you to it. I think color-fastness is like with blue or black jeans, you can set the color the first time washing with vinegar and salt solution in a sinkful of water...maybe we can get a good answer from another farmgirl.

Jo
Go to Top of Page

sunshine
True Blue Farmgirl

4877 Posts

Wendy
Utah
USA
4877 Posts

Posted - Jul 07 2006 :  10:13:10 AM  Show Profile  Send sunshine a Yahoo! Message
I can send you a cook book.

have a lovely day and may God bless you and keep you safe

http://sunshinescreations.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

Hideaway Farmgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

1553 Posts

Jo
Virginia
USA
1553 Posts

Posted - Jul 07 2006 :  10:23:13 AM  Show Profile
Great - I will send my address to your profile's email address and you can do the same. Thanks, and have a good weekend!

Jo

P.S. You might want to check my separate posting if you need any placemat/napkin sets...

Edited by - Hideaway Farmgirl on Jul 07 2006 10:27:06 AM
Go to Top of Page

Hideaway Farmgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

1553 Posts

Jo
Virginia
USA
1553 Posts

Posted - Jul 25 2006 :  04:47:58 AM  Show Profile
Sunshine, I received the cookboook yesteday - Marlene's Magic with Food Storage, circa 1991. Thanks so much - the recipes look interesting and I particularly like the extra tips about storing, reconstituting and packaging foodstuffs - organizationsl freak that I am, I am always looking for new (or old but valuable ideas). Hope you like the black towels?

Jo
Go to Top of Page
  *Farmgirl Barter™: Previous Topic Successful trade: black towels went to Sunshine Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page