Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 **MaryJanesFarm Products & Merchandise
 The next issue of MJF
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author **MaryJanesFarm Products & Merchandise: Previous Topic The next issue of MJF Next Topic
Page: of 3

Carol
Moderator/MaryJane's Design Diva

452 Posts

Carol
Moscow Idaho
USA
452 Posts

Posted - Apr 21 2006 :  12:46:15 PM  Show Profile
Hi Shirley. You can dry those tears! The reason you didn't get our newest issue in your box is because you're already on our customer list and, therefore, you were sent a magazine in the mail from our subscriber list. You should be receiving that any day! Yippee!
Carol

"Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, red wine in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and screaming 'WOO HOO, what a ride!'"
Go to Top of Page

Shirley
True Blue Farmgirl

734 Posts

Shirley
Olympia Wa
USA
734 Posts

Posted - Apr 22 2006 :  8:44:14 PM  Show Profile
Thanks Carol,
I can rest easier now that I know its coming . Yipeee I can hardly wait
Go to Top of Page

blueroses
True Blue Farmgirl

1323 Posts

Debbie
in the Pandhandle of Idaho
USA
1323 Posts

Posted - May 01 2006 :  4:02:13 PM  Show Profile
Was away last week and when I got back, hurray, my new magazine was here. Can't wait to try all the recipes. Question - I am gonna buy the farm girl mix in bulk, but want to get the whole wheat. Do I need to adjust the recipes?

"You cannot find peace...by avoiding life."
Virginia Woolfe
Go to Top of Page

Destiny~
True Blue Farmgirl

195 Posts

Dar
west TX
USA
195 Posts

Posted - May 02 2006 :  05:39:53 AM  Show Profile
I wish mine would get here, the mailman is beginning to look at me funny. I wonder if he thinks I'm hitting on him after all I do go running down to the mailbox everytime he shows up.

"Let us, together, sow seeds for a better harvest-a harvest for hope."
Jane Goodall, Harvest for Hope
Go to Top of Page

Juliekay
True Blue Farmgirl

237 Posts

237 Posts

Posted - May 02 2006 :  06:24:53 AM  Show Profile
Hello Meg,

I have a question also please. (waves hand in the air, as if in class). I paid for a two year subscription, but I can't remember how many issues I've gotten. Will you send out a notice to subscribers letting them know if they are running out of issues and give them the option to send in payment for the next two years?

Thanks
Go to Top of Page

LisaBee
True Blue Farmgirl

149 Posts

Lisa
Sparta TN
USA
149 Posts

Posted - May 03 2006 :  8:45:19 PM  Show Profile  Send LisaBee a Yahoo! Message
I got my magazine today, I got my magazine today!!! I am happy, happy, happy.

"There is no teacup too large, nor book too long."
http://lisa222.blogspot.com WEBSITE http://alittlepartasparta.com
Go to Top of Page

Libbie
Farmgirl Connection Cultivator

3579 Posts

Anne E.
Elsinore Utah
USA
3579 Posts

Posted - May 04 2006 :  9:11:22 PM  Show Profile
I felt the same way when mine arrived! Isn't it fun!??!?!

XOXO, Libbie

"Nothing is worth more than this day." - Goethe
Go to Top of Page

Susie Q
True Blue Farmgirl

122 Posts

Susan
So. California
USA
122 Posts

Posted - May 04 2006 :  11:35:25 PM  Show Profile
quote:
Originally posted by therusticcottage

Will we be able to get the magazine at Barnes & Noble or other book stores?

http://therusticcottage.etsy.com
New Product -- Soap Souffle

That too is what I was wondering. I got my last issue at Borders.
Go to Top of Page

rabbithorns
True Blue Farmgirl

544 Posts

Allison
Fort Scott KS
USA
544 Posts

Posted - May 05 2006 :  07:43:35 AM  Show Profile
I got mine from MJ's already but I just saw a copy at Sunflower Market - a hybrid health food/gourmet grocery. We have them in Tucson, but I don't know where else they are.
Go to Top of Page

Carol

452 Posts

Carol
Moscow Idaho
USA
452 Posts

Posted - May 05 2006 :  10:33:02 AM  Show Profile
Hi girls!
Yes, this issue of our magazine will be available in local bookstores and other magazine racks. We don't have a list of stores, though -- that's up to our distributor. You can always order from our website if you don't find one locally.

And even though we photographed most of the recipes made with unbleached white Farmgirl Budget Mix, we did test them all with the whole wheat mix as well, and no adjustments needed!

Thanks everyone and enjoy your magazines!
Carol

"Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, red wine in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and screaming 'WOO HOO, what a ride!'"
Go to Top of Page

FarrarFarmgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

330 Posts

Lynda
Frohna Missouri
USA
330 Posts

Posted - May 08 2006 :  1:19:12 PM  Show Profile
Hey, SUsie Q,
I hope you found an issue by now. I was able to purchase a copy of the magazine at Barnes and Noble somewhere around the 19th or 20th of April, I think. I remember it being much earlier than the May 2nd date that was mentioned. This was in St. Louis, MO.

What I have found is that sometimes you have to look around and move some of the other magazines. At the store I went to, it was tucked behind a stack of other magazines, you couldn't even see that it was there. You may have to ask for it, if it's not there. So hopefully you have one by now, but if not you may have do a little "rearranging" in order to find it and who knows, maybe someone else will come along who has never heard of it and find it, too. Share the wealth!

You really are going to love it. Mine already has curled pages from me looking through it and carrying it around and showing it off. The story on Susan, The Soap Maeven, is especially good and has a picture of her in her house; it's done so well.

Enjoy as soon as you get it! Blessings on your day.

In His hands,
Lynda

Pray in faith and you will not live in doubt.
www.pamperedchef.biz/lorenzfamilycooks
Go to Top of Page

junebug
True Blue Farmgirl

2421 Posts

Sue
West Plains, Mo.
USA
2421 Posts

Posted - May 17 2006 :  12:53:51 PM  Show Profile
I'm still waiting on my Walmart to get the new mag. in and it's driving me nuts!

www.sageflowerfarm.blogspot.com

www.herbalfarmstead.blogspot.com

www.countrypleasures.motime.com
Go to Top of Page

Carol

452 Posts

Carol
Moscow Idaho
USA
452 Posts

Posted - May 17 2006 :  4:33:24 PM  Show Profile
Hi girls. Remember, getting a MaryJanesFarm magazine is as easy as skipping over to our product shop while you're on the forum and picking one up. Just click on the "home" link at the top of any forum page, then click on the "MaryJanesFarm" logo at the top of that page to go to our main web page (www.maryjanesfarm.org). Then click on either "Our Products" or "MaryJanesFarm Magazine" to get to links where you can order.
Thanks!
Carol

Go to Top of Page

KJD
True Blue Farmgirl

402 Posts

402 Posts

Posted - May 17 2006 :  4:59:36 PM  Show Profile
Got the new magazine at B&N Monday night! I am loving it! I recognized some cookbooks mentioned by Barbara Swell that a friend sent last b-day - enjoying those again, too! Thanks to everyone for the work at the farm.
Go to Top of Page

therusticcottage
True Blue Farmgirl

4439 Posts

Kay
Vancouver WA
USA
4439 Posts

Posted - May 17 2006 :  8:23:36 PM  Show Profile
I ordered my copy from the Farm today. I can't wait for it to arrive!!!

Visit my online shop at http://therusticcottage.etsy.com

http://www.homesteadblogger.com/therusticcottage/
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 3 **MaryJanesFarm Products & Merchandise: Previous Topic The next issue of MJF Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page