Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 Across the Fence
 An Old Tin and an Ink bottle, sorting quilt tops.
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Across the Fence: Previous Topic An Old Tin and an Ink bottle, sorting quilt tops. Next Topic  

Nancy Gartenman
True Blue Farmgirl

9093 Posts

Nancy
West Seneca New York
USA
9093 Posts

Posted - Mar 30 2011 :  06:47:04 AM  Show Profile
These are a few of the other things I got yesterday at the thrift.I really should go back today because they had a lot of new stuff to put out.
Just made a pineapple upside down cake, but I just drizzle topping on it and leave it UNFLIPPED. My flipping ability is not the best. Bright a sunny here today but only in the 30's. I have been sorting all the quilt tops and pillow tops that my Aunt Glenda gave me. They all need a backing. Guess she loves to quilt then stop. Well good for me.She is 95 now and doesn't quilt anymore, just knits baby hats for the local hospital, she made like 50 of them at Christmas time. I will be lucky if I can find my knitting needles when I'm 95.

www.Nancy-Jo.blogspot.com

Edited by - Nancy Gartenman on Mar 30 2011 06:48:02 AM

Marybeth
True Blue Farmgirl

6418 Posts

Mary Beth
Stanwood Wa 98292
USA
6418 Posts

Posted - Mar 30 2011 :  5:10:43 PM  Show Profile
Nice stuff, NJ. I got some stuff at the thrift the other day to make something else---I will show you someday.
My Mother is planning her own 95th birthday party on Saturday. So far 25 peopleand she is still planning food but I do have that covered. Old women Sheesh!!! MB

http://www.smallcityscenes.blogspot.com
www.day4plus.blogspot.com

"Life may not be the party we hoped for...but while we are here we might as well dance!"
Go to Top of Page

Nancy Gartenman
True Blue Farmgirl

9093 Posts

Nancy
West Seneca New York
USA
9093 Posts

Posted - Mar 31 2011 :  04:15:35 AM  Show Profile
Happy Bithrday to you Mom MB. They can be a handful at that age. I will look for pictures of the party and your thrift finds.
Nancy Jo

www.Nancy-Jo.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page
  Across the Fence: Previous Topic An Old Tin and an Ink bottle, sorting quilt tops. Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page