Ca-Reds
True Blue Farmgirl

124 Posts

kristy
Clearlake Ca
USA
124 Posts

Posted - Mar 21 2011 :  2:19:43 PM  Show Profile
Alright girls i have got it together... 4-30-11 at 10:30am ya'll are invited to come have brunch and knit a small project with us. So far it is just pam,kris(maybe),kelly and me who else would like to come? The location is trussville/springville, AL. I will have all the equipment we need. But if you know how and have your own feel free to bring it along! Please bring a brunch dish to share and think of something funny about yourslef to share in our book. This will be a fun day of laughter and girl time, which i am sure we all need a little of. let me know if you can make it... -Kristy

"Plan ahead, it wasn't raining when Noah built the Ark!"

Ca-Reds
True Blue Farmgirl

124 Posts

kristy
Clearlake Ca
USA
124 Posts

Posted - Mar 24 2011 :  11:15:03 AM  Show Profile
Just bumping this up again! This will be good times ya'll! i hope you can make it...Kris will not be able to make it, Kelly are you still on board? And miss pam how about you?

Edited by - Ca-Reds on Mar 24 2011 11:26:10 AM
Go to Top of Page

Ca-Reds
True Blue Farmgirl

124 Posts

kristy
Clearlake Ca
USA
124 Posts

Posted - Mar 31 2011 :  6:51:45 PM  Show Profile
Ladies where are you? Anyone heard from Daizy? This will be fun even if it's just me! :-)

Go to Top of Page

Ca-Reds
True Blue Farmgirl

124 Posts

kristy
Clearlake Ca
USA
124 Posts

Posted - Apr 29 2011 :  1:06:34 PM  Show Profile
Hey ladies, just bumping this back up to see if we have any last min ladies who would like to come. Great food, fellowship, and fun... -kristy

Go to Top of Page

CMac
True Blue Farmgirl

1074 Posts

Connie
Ashland City TN
USA
1074 Posts

Posted - Apr 29 2011 :  1:19:30 PM  Show Profile
Kristy, I'm in TN but would have loved to drive down and knit/ visit but I have a terrible virus and would not do that to you gals. Granddaughter shared it with me. :)
There seem to be no active members near me at all! So I will drive if I must until I can rustle up a group here. Keep me in mind for future activities please.
Connie

"I have three chairs in my house: one for solitude, two for friendship, three for company."
Author: Henry David Thoreau
Go to Top of Page

Ca-Reds
True Blue Farmgirl

124 Posts

kristy
Clearlake Ca
USA
124 Posts

Posted - May 04 2011 :  07:17:45 AM  Show Profile
WE HAD A BLAST!!!!!! i am sorry if you where not about to make it, but we my sister in law and i had a fun time. we went to michaels and she taught me all about the knitting things and yarn, then we went and had lunch and stopped off at the "heart to heart" quilt shop to snoop around. After that we went to a park and she gave me the basic lesson on how to knit, peral, cast on, and bind off. It was a day filled with fun and laughter. I will be planning another one here soon for anyone that would like to join in... Hugs All, Kristy

Go to Top of Page
  Gathered Up: Previous Topic North Alabama knit'in meeting Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page