Author Across the Fence: Previous Topic Going to Farm Fair? Next Topic  

Lacy
True Blue Farmgirl

114 Posts

Lacy
Dallas Texas
114 Posts

Posted - Jun 26 2006 :  09:32:37 AM  Show Profile  Send Lacy an AOL message
I'd love to get to know who's coming to the Farm Fair! I feel a little silly getting so excited and driving SO long, and I need some support! I'm alternately shy upon first meeting and very loud after, but when I get to the fair, I'm afraid I'm going to be so nervous about meeting my first farmgirls (besides the wonderful TejasFarmgirl Dawnn), that I'm just going to clam up! So... who's going that I can just pretend like I already know (so as to avoid the awkward first meeting)?

Thanks! Looking forward to seeing Y'all... I'll be the one in the silver beetle with the Texas flag!

http://farmaspirations.blogspot.com

therusticcottage
True Blue Farmgirl

4439 Posts

Kay
Vancouver WA
USA
4439 Posts

Posted - Jun 26 2006 :  09:35:11 AM  Show Profile
Lacy -- my daughter, Missy and I will be there. Don't clam up!!! Just come up and give us a big Farmgirl hug! We will have a booth -- Clark County Farmgirls. Can't wait to meet you!

"But as for me & my house we will serve the LORD!" Joshua 24:15

Lotion bars, linen water & more in my online shop! http://therusticcottage.etsy.com

Go to Top of Page

YiberryYadeeKarin
True Blue Farmgirl

343 Posts

Karin
Spokane Valley WA
USA
343 Posts

Posted - Jun 26 2006 :  09:48:32 AM  Show Profile
Lacy, my daughter (10) and I will be there. I was at a local Farmgirl gathering yesterday afternoon and those ladies will also be there. Judy, Julia, and Renee will all have booths. Marcia is coming for the day (she's from Pomeroy and the rest of us are from the Spokane-area).

I think we're all a bit nervous but eager to make new friends at the same time.

See you there! Karin
Go to Top of Page

julia hayes
True Blue Farmgirl

1132 Posts

julia
medical lake wa
USA
1132 Posts

Posted - Jun 26 2006 :  10:04:48 AM  Show Profile
Lacy, I'll be there will my little ones selling clothes! Come find me! This minute you hit the farm, you will be warmly welcomed and all your worries will float away on a gentle breeze. No worry!
See you soon and please drive safely!
Julia Hayes

being simple to simply be
Go to Top of Page

blueroses
True Blue Farmgirl

1323 Posts

Debbie
in the Pandhandle of Idaho
USA
1323 Posts

Posted - Jun 26 2006 :  10:09:38 AM  Show Profile
Hi Lacy,

I'll be there with my 2 friends and my daughter and my 2 1/2 yr old grandson may come too. I'm the same way that you are. So we'll just have to find each other!!

Debbie

"You cannot find peace...by avoiding life."
Virginia Woolfe
Go to Top of Page

Cindylou
Farmgirl at Heart

243 Posts

Cindylou
Moscow Idaho
243 Posts

Posted - Jun 26 2006 :  1:32:50 PM  Show Profile

Hi Farmgirls!!
I absolutely can not wait to meet all of you this weekend!! I will have a MaryJanesFarm Farmgirl Chapter table set up near the food vendors. Julie Bell will be there on Saturday helpng me welcome all of you to the farm!! Be sure to proudly wear your aprons ~ there will be smiles and hugs galore!! It will be easy to find each other and many new friendships will be made!
Let me know if you have any other concerns!!
We are very busy bees here getting ready for Farm Fair ~ the weather is quite warm, so hopefully it will last through the weekend!
See you soon!!
Sunnily yours,

MaryJane's Left-Hand Farmgirl
Cindylou
cindylou@maryjanesfarm.org
Go to Top of Page

jpbluesky
True Blue Farmgirl

6066 Posts

Jeannie
Florida
USA
6066 Posts

Posted - Jun 26 2006 :  4:55:50 PM  Show Profile
Oh, I will be with you all in spirit!!! I know you will have so mmch fun, and I look foward to hearing about it.
Each time you all look up at the blue sky, think of me, jpbluesky....far away in Florida, but a farmgirl in arms with all of you! Have fun and sell a lot!!!

I am so excited for you all!

Peace
Go to Top of Page

CabinCreek-Kentucky
True Blue Farmgirl

8529 Posts

Frannie
Green County Kentucky
USA
8529 Posts

Posted - Jun 26 2006 :  6:00:23 PM  Show Profile
I just know you are all going to have a grande time .. and i can hardly wait to see pictures and here stories!!! I won't make it this year .. but maybe next year!

Have lotsa' fun gurlfrenz! xo, frannie

True Friends, Frannie

My KENTUCKY RAMBLINGS 'blog':
http://cabincreekfarm-kentucky.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

JudyBlueEyes
True Blue Farmgirl

657 Posts

Judith
Spokane Washington
USA
657 Posts

Posted - Jun 26 2006 :  9:05:34 PM  Show Profile
Hi, Lacy! Judy checking in here, and yes, I met Karin, Julia, Marcia and Renee yesterday and we had a *blast* at Julia's farm!!! It is so funny, because Karin met me at my house and we rode together (Julia's is only about 15 miles from me) and Karin & I were talking like old friends right from the get-go and then it was the same at the Farm - never a shy moment! So we'll all be ready to give you a big ole Farm Girl hug - and I'll have a special welcome for you - my dear daddy was from Dallas and Texas has a soft spot in my heart. See you soon! Judy

The Rooster crows, but the Hen lays the egg. ~ Texas Proverb
Go to Top of Page
  Across the Fence: Previous Topic Going to Farm Fair? Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page