Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Fabulous Farm Collectibles
 *Farmgirl Swap
 official Egg carton swap closed
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author *Farmgirl Swap: Previous Topic official Egg carton swap closed Next Topic
Page: of 8

fille de ferme
True Blue Farmgirl

2344 Posts

Madeline
Meadow Lands Pa.
USA
2344 Posts

Posted - Apr 20 2011 :  2:24:46 PM  Show Profile
Hello All, I received my egg carton from Margo aka Penny Wise today :) It has touched my heart so much I am speechless. I am truly blessed to have received such a wonderful creation & all the presents. Margo, your kindness & thoughtfulness has given me an Easter I have not felt since a child, Thank You :) May all you ladies have a Blessed Easter. " Our deeds are like stones cast in a pool; they themselves may disappear, but their ripples extend to eternity."

Blessings
Go to Top of Page

Penny Wise
True Blue Farmgirl

1903 Posts

Margo
Elyria OH
USA
1903 Posts

Posted - Apr 20 2011 :  3:33:58 PM  Show Profile
i'm tickled to hear that it arrived!!!!!!!!!!!!!
now i can confess that i HAD to eat the bag of malted milk eggs since i forgot to put them in!!!!!!

Farmgirl # 2139
~*~ counting my pennies and biding my time; my dreams are adding up!~*~
Go to Top of Page

debtea2
True Blue Farmgirl

1853 Posts

deborah
nutley nj
USA
1853 Posts

Posted - Apr 20 2011 :  6:35:13 PM  Show Profile
hope floats
still no sign of it
not sure why..

inch by inch we find our way
jersey farmgirl
Go to Top of Page

Hope Floats
True Blue Farmgirl

69 Posts

Texas
USA
69 Posts

Posted - Apr 20 2011 :  8:24:18 PM  Show Profile
Debtea2
Not sure why either. The postmaster said 7-10 working days. It was sent on the 6th..today would have been 10 days. When should I expect to receive mine?
Go to Top of Page

Hope Floats
True Blue Farmgirl

69 Posts

Texas
USA
69 Posts

Posted - Apr 20 2011 :  8:26:02 PM  Show Profile
Debtea2
Not sure why either. The postmaster said 7-10 working days. It was sent on the 6th..today would have been 10 days. When should I expect to receive mine?
Go to Top of Page

Beth Jones
True Blue Farmgirl

3196 Posts

beth
tallassee alabama
3196 Posts

Posted - Apr 21 2011 :  10:10:28 AM  Show Profile
Dear Sue Feely, Thank you so much for the lovely Easter Egg Box....You were to sweet!!!! Have a blessed Easter!! Smiles, Beth

You can never be to kind!
Go to Top of Page

debtea2
True Blue Farmgirl

1853 Posts

deborah
nutley nj
USA
1853 Posts

Posted - Apr 23 2011 :  5:25:52 PM  Show Profile
hi hope
well its sat night and no sign of it !!!
hope it didn't get lost...

jersey farmgirl
Go to Top of Page

horseychick
True Blue Farmgirl

140 Posts

Melanie
Clarkston MI
USA
140 Posts

Posted - Apr 23 2011 :  6:22:51 PM  Show Profile
Susan,

Has your carton arrived?

Melanie

Farmgirl Sister #1706 You can take the girl out of the country but her soul will bring her back.-mlp

www.thestitchincoop.etsy.com
www.ThePatternShack.etsy.com
Go to Top of Page

DebbieSue
True Blue Farmgirl

199 Posts

Debbie
TX
USA
199 Posts

Posted - Apr 24 2011 :  09:23:40 AM  Show Profile
Hope everyone has a Great Easter ....

Edited by - DebbieSue on Apr 24 2011 09:25:43 AM
Go to Top of Page

horseychick
True Blue Farmgirl

140 Posts

Melanie
Clarkston MI
USA
140 Posts

Posted - Apr 24 2011 :  5:11:56 PM  Show Profile
Here's a photo of the lovely goodie - filled carton I received from Susan in CO. Finally getting around to photographing and posting the pic. Thanks again Susan.
Have you received mine?

Melanie

Farmgirl Sister #1706 You can take the girl out of the country but her soul will bring her back.-mlp

www.thestitchincoop.etsy.com
www.ThePatternShack.etsy.com
Go to Top of Page

KellyWall
True Blue Farmgirl

336 Posts

Kelly
Apison Tn
USA
336 Posts

Posted - Apr 24 2011 :  5:33:07 PM  Show Profile
Oleta, Have you recieved mine? I mailed it Tuesday, you should have recieved it Friday.

Kelly #238

May your bobbin always be full...
Go to Top of Page

SunnyJam
True Blue Farmgirl

129 Posts

Jamie
Seattle WA
USA
129 Posts

Posted - Apr 26 2011 :  5:09:47 PM  Show Profile
debtea2 - Thank you for the lovely carton! I managed to wait until Easter morning to open it and it was such a treat! My favorite was the cute watering can full of buttons because that gets me closer to my Buttoned Up badge. I don't know how you knew I needed them. :) Hope you and your family had a wonderful Easter!

Farmgirl Sister #2504
Go to Top of Page

debtea2
True Blue Farmgirl

1853 Posts

deborah
nutley nj
USA
1853 Posts

Posted - Apr 26 2011 :  6:13:56 PM  Show Profile
jamie
so glad you like all the goodies
blessings deborah

jersey farmgirl
Go to Top of Page

vintage saver
True Blue Farmgirl

323 Posts

oleta
wheelersburg ohio
USA
323 Posts

Posted - Apr 28 2011 :  10:05:53 PM  Show Profile
Kelly, I e-mailed you. I got yours at least 2 days ago and I felt really treated with everything You put in it! It was lovely and I really needed cheered up at that time. I'm sorry mine had to arrive after Easter. I hope you like it. My son is out of the hospital as of this past Tuesday.
Go to Top of Page

forgetmenot
True Blue Farmgirl

3602 Posts

Judith
Nora Springs IA
USA
3602 Posts

Posted - Apr 29 2011 :  5:56:19 PM  Show Profile
Oh, my goodness..I see I give up way too soon! Picked up the mail today, and there was a package from GA Girl! What a super surprise! (I didn't recall receiving an e-mail from her. So was reassigned to 2 other ladies). (FYI farm girls: this pkg was mailed at least a couple of weeks ago.) The carton was so cheerfully decorated..sure made up for this gray day..and included a cute Easter card as you can see from the pics. I'll try to list all..such a sweet variety...13 different decorative yarns in a variety of colors (what fun) I'm already thinking buttons and trims. Miniature Easter erasers:chick,egg, carrot, bunny, a little yellow chalk ware chick, a Victorian flowered display spoon, china rose pin, 3 stones made into magnets (love, laugh, faith), my very first painted porcelain thimble, tiny teddy in a bee costume, miniature butterfly cutter, Easter stickers, a painted egg to hang on display stand, a tiny wooden box containing a little wiggly-legged bug (adorable), a pretty flowered handkerchief to add to my collection; and, garden gloves (what all of us flower children need). The only thing missing is the partridge in the pear tree. I hope you all can see all the pretties in the picture. Karen, I'm sorry I was of so little faith..but, now I have your address and can send your carton off tomorrow! Thank you for your thoughtfulness!

"Courage is not the absence of fear, but the belief that something is more important than fear." Ambrose Red Moon
Go to Top of Page

KellyWall
True Blue Farmgirl

336 Posts

Kelly
Apison Tn
USA
336 Posts

Posted - May 01 2011 :  2:48:52 PM  Show Profile
Thank You Oleta for the wonderful Easter Box!! I love everything! Especially the hen and rooster,

Kelly #238

May your bobbin always be full...
Go to Top of Page

Hope Floats
True Blue Farmgirl

69 Posts

Texas
USA
69 Posts

Posted - May 02 2011 :  10:17:16 AM  Show Profile
Debtea2..I've attached a copy of the receipt where I sent both your egg carton swap & Easter basket swap....please note your city name & zip code on the receipt. I sent your package out on April 6th, three days prior to the April 9th deadline. The package has not been returned to me, so I will have to assume you received it. You sent me a email on April 22nd, stating the package you were sending to me was returned because you put the wrong zip code on it....My postmaster said it's not customary for a package to be returned to a sender for an incorrect zip code. Anyway, it's May 2nd and I'm still waiting to receive a package from you. I'm very disappointed and discouraged especially since this was my first swap. I put a lot of thought and time into your swaps, I hope you enjoyed them as much as I enjoyed putting them together for you.
Go to Top of Page

Penny Wise
True Blue Farmgirl

1903 Posts

Margo
Elyria OH
USA
1903 Posts

Posted - May 05 2011 :  06:38:20 AM  Show Profile
i finally got my camera out to share some photos--i could not just take just one! my egg carton from maddie- fille de femme---was absolutely overflowing with love and goodies and today i have to share!even the paper she wrapped the box in--my postmistress was jealous!!!!!!

maddie absolutely touched my heart by personalizing with my name and the darlin hen picture on the top---inside the roof of the barn she printed home sweet home and the hen even has a necklace!tho im sure the photo doesn't do it justice!

inside were the most beautiful lil glass "eggs" painted with flowers- one broke( i did it) -seed packets and a breast cancer folding pen-soap on the go strips and lil emery boards, a teeny vaseline container,a wonderful "corsage", a teeny ceramic bunny, some bling! a ring, a flower topped lipgloss,bookmark, a bug band (insect repellant), pressed flower, pocket sized notepad,a tea bag to lift me!bunny bar (chocolate!!),two bracelets, a necklace which i wore yesterday, two lil flower pins...did i get it all???? well i had to share !!!!!!

now- where did the photo thiny go???? i'm not seein where to add them??

Farmgirl # 2139
Go to Top of Page

Penny Wise
True Blue Farmgirl

1903 Posts

Margo
Elyria OH
USA
1903 Posts

Posted - May 05 2011 :  06:39:38 AM  Show Profile
honestly--where did the add a photo thing go???????

Farmgirl # 2139
Go to Top of Page

urban chickie
True Blue Farmgirl

734 Posts

Catherine
Niles IL
USA
734 Posts

Posted - May 08 2011 :  1:58:17 PM  Show Profile
I am still waiting for my egg carton to arrive...boo hoo!

Catherine
Farmgirl #1370
City Girl By Birth,
Suburbanite By Location,
Farmgirl at Heart
Go to Top of Page

debtea2
True Blue Farmgirl

1853 Posts

deborah
nutley nj
USA
1853 Posts

Posted - May 08 2011 :  3:42:30 PM  Show Profile
catherine so sorry about that
i sent her an email hopefully she will respond..
blessings deborah

jersey farmgirl
Go to Top of Page

Hope Floats
True Blue Farmgirl

69 Posts

Texas
USA
69 Posts

Posted - May 08 2011 :  10:21:41 PM  Show Profile
Debtea2, I received my package Friday. Thank you for all the adorable treasures. I especially like all the handmade items, they're beautiful!
Go to Top of Page

forgetmenot
True Blue Farmgirl

3602 Posts

Judith
Nora Springs IA
USA
3602 Posts

Posted - May 20 2011 :  06:54:39 AM  Show Profile
GA Girl, did you ever receive the egg carton I mailed?

"Courage is not the absence of fear, but the belief that something is more important than fear." Ambrose Red Moon
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 8 *Farmgirl Swap: Previous Topic official Egg carton swap closed Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page