Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Fabulous Farm Collectibles
 *Farmgirl Swap
 official Egg carton swap closed
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author *Farmgirl Swap: Previous Topic official Egg carton swap closed Next Topic
Page: of 8

debtea2
True Blue Farmgirl

1853 Posts

deborah
nutley nj
USA
1853 Posts

Posted - Apr 07 2011 :  11:27:04 AM  Show Profile
great i'll be watching for it

inch by inch we find our way
jersey farmgirl
Go to Top of Page

henlady35904
True Blue Farmgirl

295 Posts

Kim
Gadsden Alabama
USA
295 Posts

Posted - Apr 07 2011 :  5:03:41 PM  Show Profile
Lisa, received my goodies today. Thank you so much. I am going to wear my socks to work tonight.
Go to Top of Page

Debi Carr
True Blue Farmgirl

751 Posts

Debora
Centreville Michigan
USA
751 Posts

Posted - Apr 07 2011 :  6:58:23 PM  Show Profile
Diana~ Sent out your egg carton.
You should receive it within the week.

Hugs,Debora
Farmgirl #1983
Go to Top of Page

DebbieSue
True Blue Farmgirl

199 Posts

Debbie
TX
USA
199 Posts

Posted - Apr 08 2011 :  09:02:43 AM  Show Profile
Amy....Your carton is on the way! Hope you enjoy! DebbieSue

" I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel." - Maya Angelou
Go to Top of Page

debtea2
True Blue Farmgirl

1853 Posts

deborah
nutley nj
USA
1853 Posts

Posted - Apr 08 2011 :  11:58:23 AM  Show Profile
jamie
thank you for the lovely egg carton
all the little goodies made my day
have a sweet and happy easter
blessings deborah

jersey farmgirl
Go to Top of Page

annemary
True Blue Farmgirl

290 Posts

WI
290 Posts

Posted - Apr 08 2011 :  4:36:38 PM  Show Profile
Judith,

I received your sweet card yesterday with the tea. Thank you so much for sending it separately! I love the yo-yo on the card, so much fun. I hope your egg carton arrived today since you're not too far away!

~Anne

Go to Top of Page

forgetmenot
True Blue Farmgirl

3602 Posts

Judith
Nora Springs IA
USA
3602 Posts

Posted - Apr 09 2011 :  11:50:10 AM  Show Profile
Annemary, I received your package today! I'm sure I have not quit smiling since I opened it. Such treasures! The decorated carton is so pretty I plan to leave it just as it is. It will be fun to pull it out next year. Now, I know I will put up the Easter trees with so many new pretties to hang on them. (carrots, blown glass eggs, terra cotta rabbit (he/she is a cutie). Ribbons, buttons, soap,lip balm, magnet, note pad, collectable stamps, thread on a wooden spool, a beautiful Spring pin, a Ty duck named Quacks, and chocolate; Oh, my! Wow! And, then I said it backwards..Wow! Thank you! So very sweet and thoughtful! (I e-mailed you.)

"Courage is not the absence of fear, but the belief that something is more important than fear." Ambrose Red Moon
Go to Top of Page

forgetmenot
True Blue Farmgirl

3602 Posts

Judith
Nora Springs IA
USA
3602 Posts

Posted - Apr 09 2011 :  11:53:03 AM  Show Profile

"Courage is not the absence of fear, but the belief that something is more important than fear." Ambrose Red Moon
Go to Top of Page

forgetmenot
True Blue Farmgirl

3602 Posts

Judith
Nora Springs IA
USA
3602 Posts

Posted - Apr 09 2011 :  11:54:11 AM  Show Profile
Sorry. Please excuse the woman behind the curtain while she figures this photo thing out.

Go to Top of Page

forgetmenot
True Blue Farmgirl

3602 Posts

Judith
Nora Springs IA
USA
3602 Posts

Posted - Apr 09 2011 :  12:04:46 PM  Show Profile

(close my eyes, cross my fingers, hit submit key) please work.

Go to Top of Page

annemary
True Blue Farmgirl

290 Posts

WI
290 Posts

Posted - Apr 09 2011 :  8:27:25 PM  Show Profile
Judith (forgetmenot),

I'm so glad it arrived today and that you enjoyed all of the little items that I tucked inside. I really had a fun time putting it all together and it makes my super happy to know you had fun opening all of your eggs and looking at the little "treasures".

~Anne

Go to Top of Page

violetrose
True Blue Farmgirl

960 Posts

Ruth
Epworth GA
USA
960 Posts

Posted - Apr 11 2011 :  2:19:01 PM  Show Profile
Debbie (Buzzin Bee) I received my wonderful egg carton today, briming with such great items - oh my goodness. Too many to name, plus the egg carton itself is a work of art! Thank you so much for All the goodies you sent to me. love, love, love the cute "little" apron pattern, the wheels are spinning! The gingerbread buttons, love them too! Flower seeds, my favorites, Daisy, and sunflowers. Pretty embroidery floss to go with Aunt Martha's transfers - been wanting to try those:) Salt book, calendar, stickers and embelishments - beautiful flower that I think I'll put on one of my Summer hats - cute, ribbon, lace. M&Ms Thank you sooo much for everything - you are so sweet. Sending along a couple of photos for all to see!
Big Hugs and many thanks,
Ruth

Farmgirl Sister # 1738

God loves each one of us as if there were only one of us!

St. Augustine
Go to Top of Page

forgetmenot
True Blue Farmgirl

3602 Posts

Judith
Nora Springs IA
USA
3602 Posts

Posted - Apr 11 2011 :  6:32:10 PM  Show Profile
What Fun! Just picked up the mail..and, there was a package from "country teacher" Deanna! Thank you so much! The carton is so very pretty! Covered in lovely lavendar papers and tied with raffia..with a charm attached, and a cool paper flower! I loved the saying on the carton. So tried to include it in the picture. In the package were my very own pink socks, a button magnet, Deanna's recipe for Oatmeal Brownies, jelly bellys Yay! A yummy tangerine/ginger candle, decorative clips, 3 kinds of special teas, a bug pot percher. He goes onto a new pussy willow I am rooting. A country teached knitted washcloth much too pretty to use. Moose munch..I can tell you, I smell chocolate, and it won't last long. Little hanging sign tags. A hand crocheted pink flower, and a dragonfly hanging that says Live Each Day! I'm feeling spoiled again. I just realized I left the dragonfly out of the pic. It's already on my wall. lol. It's so much fun getting to know you Deanna! Happy Easter!

Go to Top of Page

forgetmenot
True Blue Farmgirl

3602 Posts

Judith
Nora Springs IA
USA
3602 Posts

Posted - Apr 11 2011 :  6:34:46 PM  Show Profile
Deborah "Debtea2", thank you so much for hosting this swap! It's been a lot of fun! Nothing like making new farmgirl friends!

Go to Top of Page

Joey
True Blue Farmgirl

1868 Posts

Joey
Gulf Coast FL
USA
1868 Posts

Posted - Apr 11 2011 :  9:56:08 PM  Show Profile
Oh Fairlee, I got my egg carton today and was so excited by it all. Did you make the bunny bag? It's adorable. The yellow ribbon was just perfect. I know I con do something with that, and cross stitsh naterial (how did you know I needed that to do a baby sampler for May? (my gf son is going to have a baby 4/28 and we are all excited. Any way, I had to taste a cherry right away and felt like a little kid again. My little GD collects bunnies and has already claimed mine (She thinks,) I'll use the buttons and brads. Thanks ssssssooo much. It was a fun swap and I appreciate all your effort. This was my first swap and the best part was chatting with you and making a new friend, Thanks for my egg carton. I loved it-esp the bag you made. Happy Spring. Hugs, Joey

Well behaved women rarely make history.
Go to Top of Page

Hope Floats
True Blue Farmgirl

69 Posts

Texas
USA
69 Posts

Posted - Apr 13 2011 :  09:06:34 AM  Show Profile
Debtea2 have you received your package yet?
Go to Top of Page

debtea2
True Blue Farmgirl

1853 Posts

deborah
nutley nj
USA
1853 Posts

Posted - Apr 13 2011 :  09:32:45 AM  Show Profile
hi hope floats
no not yet?
guess the mail is really slow..
maybe today...
blessings deborah

jersey farmgirl
Go to Top of Page

Debi Carr
True Blue Farmgirl

751 Posts

Debora
Centreville Michigan
USA
751 Posts

Posted - Apr 13 2011 :  11:57:52 AM  Show Profile
Dianaw1123 have you received your egg carton yet?

Farmgirl Hugs
Debora #1983
Go to Top of Page

Hope Floats
True Blue Farmgirl

69 Posts

Texas
USA
69 Posts

Posted - Apr 13 2011 :  5:09:38 PM  Show Profile
Debtea2, I would have thought your package would have arrived by now. Since we're also swap partners on the Easter basket swap I put both items in one box. I'll have to look at my receipt, but I think it went out on the 6th.
Go to Top of Page

Dianaw1123
True Blue Farmgirl

409 Posts

Diana
Farmington MN
USA
409 Posts

Posted - Apr 14 2011 :  1:57:51 PM  Show Profile
Debi Carr

I got it when I was gone this week. It was full of all sorts of goodies. Candy is already gone... :) I am mailing yours tomorrow. Thanks for all the goodies

Diana

"People grow through experience if they meet life honestly and courageously. This is how character is built. "
Eleanor Roosevelt
Go to Top of Page

pumpkinvine
True Blue Farmgirl

179 Posts

Amy

USA
179 Posts

Posted - Apr 16 2011 :  10:23:13 AM  Show Profile
I received my egg carton from Debbie yesterday! Thank you so much!

Amy from Lompoc
Farmgirl Sister #119
http://www.pumpkincupcake.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

Debi Carr
True Blue Farmgirl

751 Posts

Debora
Centreville Michigan
USA
751 Posts

Posted - Apr 18 2011 :  12:14:27 PM  Show Profile
Diana
I received your egg carton today! Thank you for all of the great stuff.
I just bought an old shaker glass jar over the weekend to display my hat pins in
and was wondering what to fill it with,thank you for solving that one for me. I
already put the buttons,wooden spools and little ragballs in it.
Farmgirl Hugs'
Debi #1983
Go to Top of Page

horseychick
True Blue Farmgirl

140 Posts

Melanie
Clarkston MI
USA
140 Posts

Posted - Apr 18 2011 :  6:55:43 PM  Show Profile
Susan,

I received your wonderful egg carton today. Everything is perfect! Love the carrot cookie cutter. I'm a bit of a collector and don't have a carrot!. Love the needle case. Did you make that! It's the perfect little case. I'll have to try to duplicate the pattern. I have many needles everywhere!!! Flower seeds and pot -I may never get to plant outside this year as we had snow in Michigan today UGH!!!! Hopefully soon. Love the crochet doilies and spring dish cloth. The spoon stirrers will be used in my tea, yum. My eight year old son is begging for the soft little lamb-it's darling. I needed a new tea ball as my old one got a bit crushed. Recipe cards are always needed as I share recipes with friends often. The little white bunny is hanging on my shelf in the living room. Plus some pretty eggs and sweets, too. It was so much fun to look at everything. You had some great ideas! I will take some photos tomorrow and post them for all to see. It's funny. I have three boys ages 13, 12 and 8. My 13 year old asked if he could open the box, like the carton was for him. They were just as excited to open it as I was because they saw me putting mine together. You made their day, too! Can't wait to share it at my Farmgirl meeting. I can tell you made some very thoughtful choices. Thank you.

melanie

Farmgirl Sister #1706 You can take the girl out of the country but her soul will bring her back.-mlp

www.thestitchincoop.etsy.com
www.ThePatternShack.etsy.com
Go to Top of Page

Penny Wise
True Blue Farmgirl

1903 Posts

Margo
Elyria OH
USA
1903 Posts

Posted - Apr 18 2011 :  7:34:04 PM  Show Profile
my carton from maddie came a while back...i still haven't taken pics but i love all of the goodies!!!! and she even personalized it with my name!!! the springy box brings me hope since we are still having winter here in michigan!!!! i mailed maddie's out to her today and postmaster says it'll be there by easter! maddie knew it would be late due to my move...i have enjoyed getting to know her thru emails etc!

Farmgirl # 2139
~*~ counting my pennies and biding my time; my dreams are adding up!~*~
Go to Top of Page

urban chickie
True Blue Farmgirl

734 Posts

Catherine
Niles IL
USA
734 Posts

Posted - Apr 19 2011 :  9:09:20 PM  Show Profile
Cheryl, did you get your package OK? It should have been there by now!

Catherine
Farmgirl #1370
City Girl By Birth,
Suburbanite By Location,
Farmgirl at Heart
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 8 *Farmgirl Swap: Previous Topic official Egg carton swap closed Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page