Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Fabulous Farm Collectibles
 *Farmgirl Swap
 Gifts Received! Year Round Secret Santa 1st Qtr
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author *Farmgirl Swap: Previous Topic Gifts Received! Year Round Secret Santa 1st Qtr Next Topic
Page: of 5

momdrinkstea
True Blue Farmgirl

180 Posts

Elizabeth
Ozark AL
USA
180 Posts

Posted - Mar 18 2011 :  6:54:29 PM  Show Profile
Got a beautiful package from my secret santa! Pretty green soap, irish tea, a tea ball, green nail file, and more!
Love the pretty St. Patty's Day card you sent too! THANK YOU SO MUCH! :)

Stacked Stone Farm
feel free to follow my blog: www.stackedstonefarm.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

Ninibini
True Blue Farmgirl

7577 Posts

Nini
Pennsylvania
USA
7577 Posts

Posted - Mar 18 2011 :  8:39:38 PM  Show Profile
Hi girls!

'Just a quick reminder that this swap officially started in February, so it runs through the end of April. I've contacted Star and hopefully she'll be able to pick up the next quarter. :) Sign-ups for May-June-July should be posted sometime in April! :)

'Hope you're all having fun!

Hugs -

Nini

God gave us two hands... one to help ourselves, and one to help others!

Farmgirl Sister #1974
Go to Top of Page

Rejena
True Blue Farmgirl

149 Posts

Rejena
WY
USA
149 Posts

Posted - Mar 19 2011 :  08:49:17 AM  Show Profile
I got a card last Friday from my Sister! Thank you! Life sure does happen sometimes doesn't it.

Take care!
Rejena

www.violetacresfarm.com
"Kid Run Boer Goat Farm"
Go to Top of Page

pumpkinvine
True Blue Farmgirl

179 Posts

Amy

USA
179 Posts

Posted - Mar 20 2011 :  4:22:15 PM  Show Profile
Thank you Secret Santa for my St. Patrick's Day package!

Amy from Lompoc
Farmgirl Sister #119
http://www.pumpkincupcake.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

foreverbooks
True Blue Farmgirl

514 Posts

Carole
Tombstone AZ
USA
514 Posts

Posted - Mar 22 2011 :  09:13:20 AM  Show Profile
Received a package yesterday from my Secret Santa. Absolutely love the crotchet bookmarker/ Also received daisy seeds, a "My Sunny Friend" wood stamp, bright spring socks, and a journal. Secret Santa, thank you so much for making my day!

Carole
Arizona Farmgirl Sister #2556
Go to Top of Page

GoddessintheGroove
True Blue Farmgirl

265 Posts

Heike
Sacramento CA
265 Posts

Posted - Mar 27 2011 :  09:41:07 AM  Show Profile
Dear Secret Santa!!

THANK YOU!!
I just received your gift. Love the recipe cards, key cover (taken hostage by my daughter), little cards, cool mug (will go in my van...my favorite one broke on our last trip), tea :)..bunny bank, good luck tile (perfect for my eclectic garden), and chocolate...SUPER LOVE the Frieda ornament, which I have put on a magnet and stuck on my fridge. I will post pics when my camera makes it home.

Warmly,
Heike

FarmGirl Sister #2245
"A journey back to the roots..."
http://www.herbmagik.com

"One girl's trash is another girl's treasure."
http://www.mygypsymarket.com

"Women with opinions, pendants, & KitchenWitches...all in one."
http://www.goddessinthegroove.com

Find me on FB: http://www.facebook.com/theGoddessintheGroove
Go to Top of Page

bjhuff
True Blue Farmgirl

325 Posts

Betty Jo
Sturgis South Dakota
USA
325 Posts

Posted - Mar 29 2011 :  9:05:13 PM  Show Profile  Send bjhuff an ICQ Message
I received
an SS package yesterday in the mail it was awesome a home made pot holder, bag a mug and something sweets to cure the sweet tooth !!!Thanks I love it!!!

***BettyJo****
Go to Top of Page

Rejena
True Blue Farmgirl

149 Posts

Rejena
WY
USA
149 Posts

Posted - Mar 30 2011 :  05:25:53 AM  Show Profile
Hi Secret Sister!
Thank you so much for the package. It is Spring in a box. I got some sweet new towels that are SERIOUSLY replacing the Santa towels that were hanging on my stove. I was so relieved to put the bright yellow in there. It is a great push of SPring that I really need since Snow is still in the forcast for this week.

I got fluffy socks that look like an easter egg striped, and some stationery (FAVORITE THING IN THE WHOLE WORLD!) and a cute grow kit.

OUTSTANDING! Thank you thank you!

Rejena

www.violetacresfarm.com
"Kid Run Boer Goat Farm"
Go to Top of Page

cheryl keyes
True Blue Farmgirl

468 Posts

cheryl
millinocket maine
USA
468 Posts

Posted - Mar 30 2011 :  10:00:30 AM  Show Profile
THANK yOU so much SS... i recieved a beautiful gooseberry patch get togehters book. I love it.. Its so thoughtful that you saw that i liked gooseberry on the boards and sent me one. Youre the greatest thanks so mcuh...cheryl
Go to Top of Page

cheryl keyes
True Blue Farmgirl

468 Posts

cheryl
millinocket maine
USA
468 Posts

Posted - Mar 30 2011 :  10:04:05 AM  Show Profile
Me again there was also an adorable little card and note.. thnaks too cute
Go to Top of Page

annemary
True Blue Farmgirl

290 Posts

WI
290 Posts

Posted - Mar 30 2011 :  11:56:38 AM  Show Profile
My secret santa sis struck again! Yippee for me. She had someone especially make me a trivet, potholder and an adorable embroidered towel that very closely resembles one I got from another farmgirl. I'll post pictures when I can! I am just returning to work and we have two night events this week, very busy. Thank you SO much. The crocheted items were such happy springtime colors, it's so nice with all the snow piled around us still.

I've added the picture of my wonderful gifts!

~Anne

Edited by - annemary on Apr 03 2011 7:24:05 PM
Go to Top of Page

Ninibini
True Blue Farmgirl

7577 Posts

Nini
Pennsylvania
USA
7577 Posts

Posted - Apr 06 2011 :  7:15:55 PM  Show Profile
Hi girls!

Just a gentle reminder that our 1st Quarter Secret Santa swap runs through the end of this month - April! I've received a number of emails from ladies who haven't heard from their partners since February, so I just want to be sure everyone's okay. If anyone finds they are unable to keep up with this swap through the end of April, please just email me so I know I need to cover your partner, okay? No hard feelings - I just need to know! :)

FYI - Star will be posting the 2nd Quarter Secret Santa Swap info very soon - so be sure to watch for her post! If you are going to continue, you will have to re-sign with Star when she posts sign-ups. If you are planning to keep your Secret Santa sister, please let her know at that time, and be sure to keep your Secret Santa identity a secret!!! If you are unable to swap for the next quarter, or if you would like to switch partners, please feel free to "reveal" yourself to your partner by Easter weekend - April 24th!!!

Thanks so much to all of you who have participated - I hope you have enjoyed this swap as much as I have! Hope you'll be joining us again for the 2nd Quarter! :)

Hugs to all!

Nini

Farmgirl Sister #1974
Go to Top of Page

foreverbooks
True Blue Farmgirl

514 Posts

Carole
Tombstone AZ
USA
514 Posts

Posted - Apr 07 2011 :  07:35:00 AM  Show Profile
I have one last package to put together to send out.

Carole
Arizona Farmgirl Sister #2556
Go to Top of Page

GinghamGirl
Schoolmarm

1414 Posts

Joyce
PE
Canada
1414 Posts

Posted - Apr 07 2011 :  1:46:42 PM  Show Profile
YAY! I got secret santa mail today :) :) I got a super yummy "Apple Jack and Peel" Soap bar, a really neat dish towel...and a dish cloth and a wonderful book! I love the book - I've actually read it already, and used to own it, but when I moved across Canada, I had to leave all my books behind, and I loved this series, so I'm so happy to have this book again :) I love reading my books over and over and over....!! Thank you soooo much Secret Santa - I feel very blessed to have someone like you being my Secret Santa!:) Joyce
Go to Top of Page

AutumnSpices
True Blue Farmgirl

149 Posts

Andrea
Blaine Tennessee
USA
149 Posts

Posted - Apr 09 2011 :  6:52:50 PM  Show Profile
To my Secret Santa,
Let me first profusely apologize for just now posting I received your box last week. Life got in the way that week, a very bad week, and this week has been so busy that I've been away from home for the most part. You've been on my mind ever since I received that WONDERFUL box (Ladies, she out did herself!) and I want to thank you soooo much!

The box arrived just at the perfect time (how did you know??). I'd had a very bad week and the day your box arrived was particularly bad. I opened the box and began to cry as soon as I saw the many wonderful gifts you'd sent. I sat down in the livingroom floor and carefully unpacked each item with tears flowing down my face. You don't know how badly I needed your care package. Thank you, thank you, thank you. Sometimes we need an angel to remind us that, yes, we are special.

Oh, what all did I get?? Beautiful blue handmade scrapping paper, stickers, dye cuts and tags, mini-markers & pens, a packet of various stationary cards and vellum envelopes, a book on Vintage/Victorian Scrapbooking (It's so ME!), the cutest blue feathered pen (I'm having to hide it from our DD!), a darling handmade beaded blue basket just perfect for my jewelry, a bird/nest candle, a number of soaps ( I love the one from Abbey James Co.!), Easter egg bath confetti, a hen sachet, a cute wooden rabbit, and more...more....more!!

The most beautiful gift was the handpainted sugar bowl covered with wild purple violets! It is just what I love: VIOLETS! It's now sitting in a place of honor on my kitchen shelf.

The Arizona Highways you sent brought back so many childhood memories. My dad had been stationed there during his service, but due to family issues, my parents had to move back east. They wished they could have stayed in AZ, and so for my entire childhood subscribed to AZ Highways. My hubby has confiscated it for now.

You gifts lifted my spirits! I was put in a good mood the rest of the week despite the circumstances. I honestly believe it irritated my husband that I was so cheerful when he cont. to remain in such a foul mood. Hmmmm ..... perhaps he needs a Secret Santa too!

Thank you again Secret Santa!
Sending MANY (((((( HUGS )))))))
Andrea

Go to Top of Page

LakeOntarioFarmgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

933 Posts

Brenda
North Rose NY
USA
933 Posts

Posted - Apr 11 2011 :  2:01:32 PM  Show Profile
I just received a wonderful package from my secret santa!!! I knew it was coming because I received an email from USPS with the shipping label, and tracking number! For those of you who don't know, I work for our little town p.o., and while I wasn't working today, the lady who delivers our mail, came tooting up the driveway letting me know I had a special package! She gets almost as excited as I do when I get farm girl mail, and the next time I work, I will have to tell her what wonderful things I got! :)
There's a bright yellow tote bag, I don't know how my secret santa knows how much I use tote bags, but I love them! 4 packages of seeds- Morning Glories, Bells of Ireland, Sweet Peas, and Sunflowers- I can't wait to plant them....2 sweet little guest towels, green this time, but they match the ones she sent me last month! I don't know how she knows that we have 2 bathrooms, and they match both perfectly! A cute pair of St. Patrick's Day socks, and 2 adorable St. Pat's Day dish towels. These are out of the ordinary, they have green circles, with sayings on them, such as Shamrock, Clover, Luck, and Irish, and a green and gold St. Pat's Day garland. All will put away carefully for next year! Then, there is the most wonderful cookbook! Holiday favorite candies!!!! Yummmm! I am already planning on making some this week, even though it's not a holiday right now, I have quite a sweet tooth! She also sent me another book (Thank you so much, I looooveee books!) "When the Morning Comes" which I haven't read yet, but will now!
And, the last thing is a jar of Mother Clucker's Extreme Hand/Body Butter, made by her, which I immediately opened, put on my hands and fell in love with! I am going to have to get more of this when it runs out, which may be very soon!
Secret Santa- I so enjoyed your nice note too! It was so nice to read all about you, and to know we have some things in common: Chickens! We are near the same age, have been married almost the same amount of years, and have grand children. We also both garden, love to read and sew. I want you to know that it does not matter if you are late or not, your packages still mean so much to me, because I know they came from your heart! Thank you so much!

Brenda
FarmGirl # 711

"If you have made mistakes, there is always another chance for you. You may have a fresh start any moment you choose, for this thing we call 'failure' is not the falling down, but the staying down. "~ Mary Pickford

http://theviewfromhere-brenda.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

LindaJo
True Blue Farmgirl

650 Posts

Linda
Fargo ND
USA
650 Posts

Posted - Apr 11 2011 :  2:53:45 PM  Show Profile
I received a package from my secret santa-Carole! She has been most generous with this swap and I have enjoyed getting her packages. This time I received goat milk soap-hanami blossom-smells divine! An Easter kitchen towel-very cheerful and springy-love it. 3 small hot pads with embroidery on each of them. And a notebook she covered with fabric,buttons and lace. Can't imagine how much work that was-just really cute. Thank you so much Carole, I am enjoying everything you sent. Happy Easter.

Art cleans the dust of everyday life from the soul. Picasso
Go to Top of Page

LindaJo
True Blue Farmgirl

650 Posts

Linda
Fargo ND
USA
650 Posts

Posted - Apr 11 2011 :  3:28:49 PM  Show Profile
I could kick myself Carole. I forgot to mention the angels. I had looked at it on line and almost bought one this last weekend. I think I'll put a magnet on the back and use it on the fridge. That way I can see it everyday. Thank you!!

Art cleans the dust of everyday life from the soul. Picasso
Go to Top of Page

fairlee
True Blue Farmgirl

67 Posts

Fairlee
Hamlin Texas
USA
67 Posts

Posted - Apr 14 2011 :  1:39:28 PM  Show Profile
Thank you for the seeds and scrapbook stuff. I love it. Have a great day and God bless.
Go to Top of Page

Dianaw1123
True Blue Farmgirl

409 Posts

Diana
Farmington MN
USA
409 Posts

Posted - Apr 16 2011 :  12:35:56 PM  Show Profile
TO my Secret Santa

Yesterday and I was actually home this weekend :) Received your very Easter spring filled box of wonderful goodies. You are quite the crafty farm sister. Lots of beautiful paper art and crochet items in each box I received from her. This time a beautiful flower paper basket that will be added to my office bulletin board, beautiful crochet cross that I will put in my bible as a market, good smellie candles in Lavender and fresh cotton, crochet apple cozie, very farmgirl plastic bag holder (needed that our closed is a mess and other little Easter cutsies. This secret santa takes awesome care of me, and I am sending a hug and big thank you to whoever you are for all the wonderful goodies you keep sending my way.

Hugs
Diana

"People grow through experience if they meet life honestly and courageously. This is how character is built. "
Eleanor Roosevelt
Go to Top of Page

AutumnSpices
True Blue Farmgirl

149 Posts

Andrea
Blaine Tennessee
USA
149 Posts

Posted - Apr 19 2011 :  4:28:13 PM  Show Profile
Linda,
I want to thank you for your lastest wonderful package and being such a great Secret Santa. I hate to loose you but very much understand. I tried not to figure out who you were but it was hard not to miss the very large postmarks from Fargo ND. LOL. I guess they do things bigger up in Fargo!
Keep an eye open for a letter in the mail. I love getting to know everyone!
Blessings,
Andrea
Go to Top of Page

AutumnSpices
True Blue Farmgirl

149 Posts

Andrea
Blaine Tennessee
USA
149 Posts

Posted - Apr 19 2011 :  4:42:21 PM  Show Profile
WHOOP! With that last post I'm now a True Blue Farm Girl!

What was I thinking? Lastest? Not thinking there is such a word.
Let's try the word latest.
Go to Top of Page

Rejena
True Blue Farmgirl

149 Posts

Rejena
WY
USA
149 Posts

Posted - Apr 19 2011 :  5:18:02 PM  Show Profile
Hi Katherine B.
I hope you've enjoyed this first Quarter of the Secret Santa swap.
I've been privileged to be your secret sister and think this is super fun.

I hope you received your last package on April 8th from another MJ Farmgirl (Melissa C.) who makes homemade soaps and personal gear. She says it was delivered and I hope you are enjoying them now and just super busy planting and preparing a wonderful garden.

Again, its' been super fun and have fun with the rest of the year.

Rejena Girton
Millville, PA

www.violetacresfarm.com
"Kid Run Boer Goat Farm"
Go to Top of Page

GinghamGirl
Schoolmarm

1414 Posts

Joyce
PE
Canada
1414 Posts

Posted - Apr 20 2011 :  12:41:01 PM  Show Profile
The Easter "Bunny" striked! Thanks so much Diana W. :) I enjoyed all of your gifts! And yes, I did receive the St. Patrick's basket...the post is earlier (see April 7) - Thanks so much!! Joyce
Go to Top of Page

Ninibini
True Blue Farmgirl

7577 Posts

Nini
Pennsylvania
USA
7577 Posts

Posted - Apr 20 2011 :  1:29:27 PM  Show Profile
Hi girls!

A lot of you have been emailing, asking whether you should identify yourself to your Secret Santa Sister yet or not. Like some of you, sadly I will not be able to participate in this next round, so I will be revealing myself to my partner by the end of this month.

Star should be posting sign-ups for the next round very soon. If you wish to continue in this swap and keep your same partner, please confirm that with her at that time. If, however, you won't be participating in the next round, please feel free to reveal yourself to your partner at any point this month. You may also want to let Star know that you will not be participating in the next round - just as a courtesy to confirm. Please be sure to contact her from that point on to address any questions or concerns. :)

Thanks so much for a great swap! Happy Easter!

Nini

Farmgirl Sister #1974
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 5 *Farmgirl Swap: Previous Topic Gifts Received! Year Round Secret Santa 1st Qtr Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page