Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Fabulous Farm Collectibles
 *Farmgirl Swap
 Gifts Received! Year Round Secret Santa 1st Qtr
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author *Farmgirl Swap: Previous Topic Gifts Received! Year Round Secret Santa 1st Qtr Next Topic
Page: of 5

pumpkinvine
True Blue Farmgirl

179 Posts

Amy

USA
179 Posts

Posted - Feb 28 2011 :  4:37:09 PM  Show Profile
I got a wonderful package today - a cute notepad and a garden flag, and a matching mug cozy and coaster and tea bags. Thank you so much! I really love the mug cozy!!

Amy from Lompoc
Farmgirl Sister #119
http://www.pumpkincupcake.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

bjhuff
True Blue Farmgirl

325 Posts

Betty Jo
Sturgis South Dakota
USA
325 Posts

Posted - Feb 28 2011 :  5:49:09 PM  Show Profile  Send bjhuff an ICQ Message
I got an awesome package today from my SS two new books to rad and some fabric t needle punch on I am soo excited!!!!!Thanks sooooo much SS HUgs to ou!

***BettyJo****
Go to Top of Page

fairlee
True Blue Farmgirl

67 Posts

Fairlee
Hamlin Texas
USA
67 Posts

Posted - Mar 01 2011 :  4:01:54 PM  Show Profile
I receive a great surprise when I came home from working the church nursey today. My SS box was here. I love the mag holder,the material,I collect mice so the red with the mice on it is my favorite. Shower gel, candy and the cutest little note pad,tea. I love the black cherry and everything eles. Thank you sooo much.
Go to Top of Page

farmgirlcowgirl
Farmgirl at Heart

7 Posts

crystel
Chillicothe ohio
USA
7 Posts

Posted - Mar 01 2011 :  8:20:15 PM  Show Profile
Sorry for not posting sooner but farmgirl hugs to my ss for the cute dishtowels. They are a cheery reminder of spring:) Thank you!
Go to Top of Page

Farm Hen
Farmgirl in Training

39 Posts

Shannon
Salmon Idaho
USA
39 Posts

Posted - Mar 03 2011 :  08:51:31 AM  Show Profile
I received my package from my "Secret Santa". It was so beautiful.So full of goodies. "God Allows U-Turns" am loving that book. Hung the birdhouse/daisy plaque up. You have no idea how much I love handmade dishcloths. And you touched my crafter heart with the scrapbookking supplies and handmade envelopes. Thank You! Thank You!

Farm Hen-#2486
www.farmhen.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

AutumnSpices
True Blue Farmgirl

149 Posts

Andrea
Blaine Tennessee
USA
149 Posts

Posted - Mar 03 2011 :  09:50:39 AM  Show Profile
I've grabbed a notepad and am taking notes! I absolutely LOVE buying for my MJF Secret Sister! I pick items carefully, things that I believe she'd love, and imagine the look on her face as she opens each package. You ladies have given me some great ideas..... and I'm writing them down for my future shopping trips! Keep blessing your Secret Sister everyone. Nini, this was a wonderful idea!
Go to Top of Page

Ninibini
True Blue Farmgirl

7577 Posts

Nini
Pennsylvania
USA
7577 Posts

Posted - Mar 04 2011 :  10:36:17 AM  Show Profile
I'm not sure whether this beautiful card that arrived today came from my Secret Sister in the other swap or from my Secret Santa in this swap... It said it was from my "Secret Sister," but the return address was mine as recommended in the "Secret Santa" Swap... So, please forgive me - I just don't know which swap to post in! LOL!! I really love the herb seeds you sent - thank you SO much! I've been planning my garden for the past couple of weeks and the dill, basil AND cilantro were all on my list! Thank you SO much! It was like a breath of spring opening your card! Now I can't wait to get digging! Hugs - Nini

God gave us two hands... one to help ourselves, and one to help others!

Farmgirl Sister #1974
Go to Top of Page

Flea Market Diva
True Blue Farmgirl

106 Posts

Kathy
Galt CA
USA
106 Posts

Posted - Mar 05 2011 :  10:36:44 AM  Show Profile
Is it to late to start the year long secret santa? if not Please set me up with someone and Ican start tis Month, March 2011. Let me know

Craft On Sisters :)
Go to Top of Page

Ninibini
True Blue Farmgirl

7577 Posts

Nini
Pennsylvania
USA
7577 Posts

Posted - Mar 05 2011 :  11:16:13 AM  Show Profile
Hi Kathy!

The 2nd quarter sign-ups for the Year-Round Secret Santa Swap will be sometime in April, and they'll run for the period of May through July. You'll be able to sign up then - so be sure to watch for the announcement! I'm so happy you'll be joining us - it's so much fun!! :) Hugs - Nini

Farmgirl Sister #1974
Go to Top of Page

kittykill
True Blue Farmgirl

608 Posts

Pam
Portland or
USA
608 Posts

Posted - Mar 05 2011 :  1:18:56 PM  Show Profile  Send kittykill an AOL message  Send kittykill a Yahoo! Message
I got a wonderful package! I need to upload the pictures to my computer but I got some yummy chocolates, a super funny wine cork stopper. You guys will die when you see it and treats for the puppies. They say thank you! Thank you for everything-it's wonderful!

www.fasterkittykill.blogspot.com

Go to Top of Page

cheryl keyes
True Blue Farmgirl

468 Posts

cheryl
millinocket maine
USA
468 Posts

Posted - Mar 06 2011 :  05:06:48 AM  Show Profile
Wowee Zowie!! I got a box from my secret santa today that was incredible... there was a darling garden scene tea light and tart burner with yummy hydrengea tea lights and tarts and even an adorable little box of matches wrapped with a silky blue ribbon (like the tiffanys blue box) hehe... what fun and if that wasnt enough there is and adorable little friendship book (i adore little books like that) and a beautiful cup filled with tea and a tea cloth... shazannn!!! you went above and beyond thank you so much i really love the thoughtfullness and thought that went into that gift.. a million thanks to my ss
Go to Top of Page

LindaJo
True Blue Farmgirl

650 Posts

Linda
Fargo ND
USA
650 Posts

Posted - Mar 08 2011 :  08:28:26 AM  Show Profile
I received a beautiful St Patrick's Day card from my S Santa-THANK YOU!

Art cleans the dust of everyday life from the soul. Picasso
Go to Top of Page

kittykill
True Blue Farmgirl

608 Posts

Pam
Portland or
USA
608 Posts

Posted - Mar 08 2011 :  10:17:37 AM  Show Profile  Send kittykill an AOL message  Send kittykill a Yahoo! Message
Here are my goodies! The chocolate was so good and didn't last long. I LOVE the wine stopper-it is so me! Thank you again!

www.fasterkittykill.blogspot.com

Go to Top of Page

Ninibini
True Blue Farmgirl

7577 Posts

Nini
Pennsylvania
USA
7577 Posts

Posted - Mar 08 2011 :  12:17:13 PM  Show Profile
That wine stopper is a riot! I love it! SO cool! ;) - Nini

Farmgirl Sister #1974
Go to Top of Page

mywunderfullife
True Blue Farmgirl

113 Posts

Amanda
Douglas WY
USA
113 Posts

Posted - Mar 12 2011 :  06:03:22 AM  Show Profile
So sorry I didn't get on here earlier. On Wednesday I got a wonderful package from my Secret Santa that had the prettiest tea cup and saucer in it. Plus it is my favorite color of green! Along with it is an amazing smelling bag of tea, which smells too yummy to use right now. Will have to wait until we get our next cold storm and I am curled under a blanket! Plus there were these little candies, that I had never had/seen before...Ginger Chews!!! YUM!!! I am slowly savoring those little bites of heaven!!

Thank you so much Secret Santa/Sister!! What a great package.

"don't outsmart your common sense and never let your praying knees get lazy"

Farmgirl #2424!!
Go to Top of Page

Ninibini
True Blue Farmgirl

7577 Posts

Nini
Pennsylvania
USA
7577 Posts

Posted - Mar 12 2011 :  06:29:14 AM  Show Profile
Thank you, Secret Santa, for the wonderful gift of seeds! I love that you'll be planting them, too! I love the acorn squash, especially - that was on my "new to try this year" list - how did you know?! And thank you also for solving the mystery - now I know it was you who sent the last gift, too! :) 'Hope you're enjoying some spring-like weather! Bet you're excited as I am to get these seeds started! I'm headed out this weekend to buy the ingredients for MJ's potting soil so I can get started! Thanks for a wonderful harbinger of spring! Hugs - Nini

Farmgirl Sister #1974
Go to Top of Page

Debi Carr
True Blue Farmgirl

751 Posts

Debora
Centreville Michigan
USA
751 Posts

Posted - Mar 12 2011 :  11:38:02 AM  Show Profile
Thank you Secret Sister for another wonderful package !
I got green bandanas, socks, a note pad, a cute plaque,
shamrock buttons and ribbon. I love St Pattys , it's also our
wedding anniversary- four years now. And green is my favorite color.
Hugs to you Secret Santa
Farmgirl Sister #1983
Go to Top of Page

LindaJo
True Blue Farmgirl

650 Posts

Linda
Fargo ND
USA
650 Posts

Posted - Mar 12 2011 :  3:30:35 PM  Show Profile
I received a wonderful box of surprises from my Secret Santa. Don't know for sure where to start.
Beaded necklaces and seashell necklaces. Wonderful soft Spring colors and turquoise. Then seashells-very tiny little shells. One of them she made 3 strands of shells and then they go thru one bigger shell-nice.
Hand colors papers-all kinds of papers with violets, blues, pinks with metallic highlights. Some are even papers from a phone book. I never thought to color papers-especially pages from books. I have to think of a project for those. Mailart or ATCs maybe.
Hearts tissue paper-nice for packing boxes that go out. Use alot of that.
Ribbons-a spool with 6 different ribbons, lots of choices. And paper ribbon 3 spools different widths. Another interesting thing for using on ATCs or mailart.
scentsy-lilac, my favorite and violet. I like that better than the plain lilac, adds a sweetness to the lilac.
Bookmark-with a photo of a stack of candy bars, think it is 3 musketeers-that will be hard to use without being hungry.
Stickers-I like stickers, these are St Patrick's stickers. I had the last few cards go out today and used them on those. Still have some left for next year.
Goat milk soaps and lotion. Lip balm which I can use with this winter that seems to never go away.
The smell when I opened the box was delightful. What a wonderful surprise and box such a box of goodies. THANK YOU SECRET SANTA!! I will enjoy it all. What fun.

Go to Top of Page

star-schipp
True Blue Farmgirl

942 Posts

Starletta
Middletown Indiana
USA
942 Posts

Posted - Mar 14 2011 :  07:23:25 AM  Show Profile
I received a wonderful box of surprises from a very special Secret Santa Sister who stepped in for Country Lisa who was my original sister. First of all, thank you for the package that was absolutely full to the seams with wonderful thoughts and things and secondly, thank you so much for stepping in to think of me while we all are giving thanks for God's answer to our prayers for Lisa. You are very kind and generous and I feel so blessed. Thank you

If you can't feed one hundred people, then just feed one. -Mother Teresa

Star - farmgirl sister #1927

Master Food Preserver
Go to Top of Page

AutumnSpices
True Blue Farmgirl

149 Posts

Andrea
Blaine Tennessee
USA
149 Posts

Posted - Mar 14 2011 :  4:03:07 PM  Show Profile
I received a St Patrick's Day card from my Secret Santa. So sorry it's taken me a couple of days to post. So nice! Thank you!
Go to Top of Page

canvascabinliving
Farmgirl in Training

32 Posts

Kathy
Tendoy ID
USA
32 Posts

Posted - Mar 15 2011 :  12:43:27 PM  Show Profile
Thanks again secret Santa sis love getting your letters and updates they are so fun to read. Recently got the seeds they are perfect and I havent bought any Shasta Daisies yet. Did go and purchase all the seeds for starting end of last week. Havent bought that many seeds ever before but we are trying to grow for ourselves and farmers market. Im excited to start seeing green little things poking their heads up. This is always hard for me as patience is not my strongest suite. Thanks again for the wonderful gifts.

Live Simply, Simply Live

Canvas Cabin Living
Go to Top of Page

mcorwin
True Blue Farmgirl

78 Posts

Megan
Ohio
78 Posts

Posted - Mar 15 2011 :  4:15:02 PM  Show Profile
I received lots of great books from my secret santa! I look forward to looking at them in more detail, as I just skimmed them in my excitement. I even received a Mary Jane book I didn't own yet.

Sorry for my delay in posting - I actually received the package last week, but then had to go out of town.

Thanks, Secret Santa Sister!
Go to Top of Page

LindaJo
True Blue Farmgirl

650 Posts

Linda
Fargo ND
USA
650 Posts

Posted - Mar 15 2011 :  4:57:01 PM  Show Profile
Another package from my Secret Santa. Thank you! Magazines, I like magazines, so much fun to see the new ideas. 5 craft magazines, lots of new ideas for cards-heaven knows I need the help. 3 travel magazines and 4 woman's magazines. What fun I'm going to have. Thank you Secret Santa, you made my day. blessings

Go to Top of Page

sleepless reader
True Blue Farmgirl

1022 Posts

CA
USA
1022 Posts

Posted - Mar 16 2011 :  07:33:26 AM  Show Profile
Thank you, Secret Santa, for BOTH packages! One that had a Valentine, garden blessings book and seeds (!!) and the other package with beautifuk dish towels, angel book and sweetest measuring spoons. You are spoiling me! Everything is great!So sorry for the delay in posting; I've been out with a cold.All better now!

Farmgirl Sister #74

Life is messy. Wear your apron!
Go to Top of Page

Ninibini
True Blue Farmgirl

7577 Posts

Nini
Pennsylvania
USA
7577 Posts

Posted - Mar 16 2011 :  12:09:44 PM  Show Profile
Ohhh! TEEEAAAAA!!! Thank you, Secret Santa! You made my whole day! Yep - that's me, all right...but oh, how things change over the years! DH's head is clean shaven bald and shinier than a cueball on top and I'm a lot "healthier" looking nowadays. ;) We're still in love, though; we still make each other laugh - and that's a wonderful thing! By the way - you send the most adorable cards! And I love the envelope that your last one arrived in, too - very cool, very different! I like your style, sister! :) I really enjoy your letters, too! Have a great week! Thank you again for thinking of me - I love tea!!! Hugs - Nini

Farmgirl Sister #1974

Edited by - Ninibini on Mar 16 2011 12:10:18 PM
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 5 *Farmgirl Swap: Previous Topic Gifts Received! Year Round Secret Santa 1st Qtr Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page