Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Fabulous Farm Collectibles
 *Farmgirl Swap
 Gifts Received! Year Round Secret Santa 1st Qtr
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author *Farmgirl Swap: Previous Topic Gifts Received! Year Round Secret Santa 1st Qtr Next Topic
Page: of 5

Ninibini
True Blue Farmgirl

7577 Posts

Nini
Pennsylvania
USA
7577 Posts

Posted - Apr 20 2011 :  5:20:41 PM  Show Profile
Thank you SO much Secret Santa! Your Spa-In-A-Box arrived today, and I can't wait to delve into all the goodies! This is wonderful! Lavendar Soap (just like when I was a kid!), a sponge, body scrubber, pumice stone, an AWESOME CD (I love it!), scented lotion, yummy smelling Yankee candles, a lovely little tea light holder... WOW! Everything to scrub, slough, soften and soothe - I'm going to enjoy every minute just before the company comes for Easter - and shortly after they leave, too! ;) LOL! Thanks again sooo much - this is just such a sweet, thoughtful treat! I really, really appreciate it! :) Have a blessed, happy Easter!!! Hugs - Nini

God gave us two hands... one to help ourselves, and one to help others!

Farmgirl Sister #1974
Go to Top of Page

cheryl keyes
True Blue Farmgirl

468 Posts

cheryl
millinocket maine
USA
468 Posts

Posted - Apr 22 2011 :  03:39:42 AM  Show Profile
Hi Im wondering if my ss recieved her reveal package?? I sent it our over two weeks ago.. If you recieve it please let me know thanks cheryl
Go to Top of Page

annemary
True Blue Farmgirl

290 Posts

WI
290 Posts

Posted - Apr 22 2011 :  6:57:06 PM  Show Profile
I got another wonderful package from my secret sis yesterday! It had a nice Easter card, some cute recipe cards, a fun "mommy's helper" cookbook that my little one will be able to use in a couple of years, a muffins in a jar book (looks fun!) and she didn't leave out the little guy, she got a pair of pj's for him. Thank you, secret sis! Your packages always brighten my week when I receive them. Happy Easter to you, too!

~Anne

Go to Top of Page

antoinette
True Blue Farmgirl

826 Posts

Toni
East Freedom PA
USA
826 Posts

Posted - Apr 23 2011 :  08:45:07 AM  Show Profile
Megan I hope you received your package from me, please let me know.
Go to Top of Page

Debi Carr
True Blue Farmgirl

751 Posts

Debora
Centreville Michigan
USA
751 Posts

Posted - Apr 23 2011 :  12:49:10 PM  Show Profile
Thank you Secret Santa sister, I received another great package today!
I got an Easter towel and pot holder, note pad and pen, tea, butterflies
for my scrapbooking, beautiful spring fabric ( I have to think about something to make from it)
and flavored coffees, my secret sister is always so good to me.
Farmgirl Hugs,
Debi Carr #1983
Go to Top of Page

AutumnSpices
True Blue Farmgirl

149 Posts

Andrea
Blaine Tennessee
USA
149 Posts

Posted - Apr 24 2011 :  4:03:57 PM  Show Profile
Oh Nini!
I'm so sorry you're not going to be able to be a Secret Santa Sister this next time around! I have enjoyed so much being your Secret Santa and shopping for you! We have so much in common that all I had to do was go shopping for myself! It was so much fun! I do have one more gift/small package to send. I'll do my best and get it in the mail to you this week. Did you receive a previous package of flower seeds, a garden flag, monthly devotional, etc....? It was sent prior to the 'Spa-in-a-Box' and wasn't sure if it arrived. Take care. We're going to miss you this next time around.
Love & Blessings,
Andrea
Go to Top of Page

star-schipp
True Blue Farmgirl

942 Posts

Starletta
Middletown Indiana
USA
942 Posts

Posted - Apr 26 2011 :  09:33:01 AM  Show Profile
Hello Sisters - I have been in the hospital and away from my computer for a very long time. Still have a lot of mail and email to get through but I'm going to post the new thread for the Secret Santa 2nd quarter. Please email me and let me know if you will be keeping your same sister or if you will be requesting a new one. Let me know also if you will not be able to participate this time.

If you can't feed one hundred people, then just feed one. -Mother Teresa

Star - farmgirl sister #1927

Master Food Preserver
Go to Top of Page

mywunderfullife
True Blue Farmgirl

113 Posts

Amanda
Douglas WY
USA
113 Posts

Posted - Apr 26 2011 :  11:42:49 AM  Show Profile
To my Secret Sister~ Crystal G. I am so sorry I haven't gotten your package in the mail yet. Calving has kept me home. It is sitting on the table ready to go, I just can't seem to get into town. I am hoping to get it out by friday, I just wanted to let you know that I haven't forgotten you!! :) I am not going to be able to participate this next go around, so I figure it is OK to reveal myself here now, and to also gove you an update.

"don't outsmart your common sense and never let your praying knees get lazy"

Farmgirl #2424!!
Go to Top of Page

Ninibini
True Blue Farmgirl

7577 Posts

Nini
Pennsylvania
USA
7577 Posts

Posted - Apr 26 2011 :  12:34:08 PM  Show Profile
Cheryl - I hope you received my email this morning - I had SO much to share with you about being your Secret Santa!

Andrea! Oh my gosh! I didn't know it was you!!! I had my family handle the choosing of my Secret Santa so I wouldn't know - that's so cool! We really DO have a lot in common! I remember your introduction note!!! WOW! Thank you SO much for all the lovely letters and seeds and gifts! I have to tell you, I have been sick over the last week or so, so my family had been setting the mail aside for me to look over after Easter. I don't see any boxes in there, but I will ask them if they set one aside somewhere else. I feel bad because I didn't receive those things you've mentioned! I'm so bummed! But let me check with them, and I'll get back to you tonight, okay? And don't worry - there's nothing stopping us from corresponding even after the Secret Santa is over... I just have so much on my plate that I don't want anyone to be disappointed with me, so I'm backing out for the next round at least. We'll stay in touch - I'm looking forward to getting to know you better!!!

Thank you, Star for taking over this next round! I'll try to get myself organized and back in the saddle for Round 3, okay?

Hugs to all -

Nini

Farmgirl Sister #1974
Go to Top of Page

AutumnSpices
True Blue Farmgirl

149 Posts

Andrea
Blaine Tennessee
USA
149 Posts

Posted - Apr 26 2011 :  4:41:55 PM  Show Profile
Oh Nini,
That's so funny that you didn't know it was me! I swear I knew you had figured it out. We have so much in common that it was so much fun shopping for you. I even envied some of the packages I was sending you. lol! Like you, I'm going to have to opt out of this next quarter. I was so hoping to continue swapping but unexpected medical bills have us squeezing every penny dry. So I'm going to be looking for a part-time job and cutting back on all unnecessary expenses and, for now at least, dropping out of some of the MJF activities. I can't do without being in contact with my MJF Sisters for long. The cards, letters, ATC Swaps, and gift boxes are such a uplift and highlight of my life. It's so great to be so connected with women of like minds.
Tell your family that the package that is missing is in either a 5x7 or 8x10 padded manilla envelope. It wasn't too thick either. Hope you find it! If not, I'll be glad to send you another. : )
Blessings,
Andrea
Go to Top of Page

cheryl keyes
True Blue Farmgirl

468 Posts

cheryl
millinocket maine
USA
468 Posts

Posted - Apr 26 2011 :  5:06:03 PM  Show Profile
Oh My Goodness Nini I enst you a private e-mail telling you not to worry you have been a wonderful ss.. take care and will be seeing you through mff.. thanks so much cheryl
Go to Top of Page

GoddessintheGroove
True Blue Farmgirl

265 Posts

Heike
Sacramento CA
265 Posts

Posted - Apr 26 2011 :  10:51:02 PM  Show Profile
I have not "revealed" yet, but wanted to say how much I have enjoyed this swap :). I loved reading the posts here.

Star, I won't be joining next quarter. Have to take a break over the summer, as this is my fair/travel season.

Greetings,
Heike

FarmGirl Sister #2245
"A journey back to the roots..."
http://www.herbmagik.com

"One girl's trash is another girl's treasure."
http://www.mygypsymarket.com

"Women with opinions, pendants, & KitchenWitches...all in one."
http://www.goddessinthegroove.com

Find me on FB: http://www.facebook.com/theGoddessintheGroove
Go to Top of Page

antoinette
True Blue Farmgirl

826 Posts

Toni
East Freedom PA
USA
826 Posts

Posted - Apr 28 2011 :  5:20:49 PM  Show Profile
I'm just plain out curious! Who was my Secret Santa??
Go to Top of Page

momdrinkstea
True Blue Farmgirl

180 Posts

Elizabeth
Ozark AL
USA
180 Posts

Posted - May 01 2011 :  09:23:31 AM  Show Profile
Got a pretty Easter package from my secret sis! A rooster coupon organizer...LOVE IT! Beautiful Easter card, warm fuzzy socks, chick cookie cutter and more! Thank you so much, my sis! You're the best! :)

Stacked Stone Farm
feel free to follow my blog: www.stackedstonefarm.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

mywunderfullife
True Blue Farmgirl

113 Posts

Amanda
Douglas WY
USA
113 Posts

Posted - May 02 2011 :  6:16:18 PM  Show Profile
I got the most beautiful soup terrine from my Secret Sister. It is the PERFECT color for my new kitchen!!! I am so excited! THANK YOU so very much!!! :)

"don't outsmart your common sense and never let your praying knees get lazy"

Farmgirl #2424!!
Go to Top of Page

Rejena
True Blue Farmgirl

149 Posts

Rejena
WY
USA
149 Posts

Posted - May 02 2011 :  7:06:09 PM  Show Profile
Hi everyone.
I just received the SWEETEST beachy/vk package from Megan my
Super Secret Santa Sister

She has done it again: made a day turn upside down and sideways and go better just because she exists and thought of me. This present came on such a wild and crazy day, I needed to sit right down, bookends at my side (Tim and Syd) and check out what that wonderful present had in store for us today.

We got a NEW GAME! Awesome...Scrabble cards. They were immediately employed and we are now addicted. Some sunscreen, chapstick (funky by the way), gum, a beach bag, bubbles, and a really cool water bottle. It is so sweet. Did you know we are going away next week and all of these items will be needed? Well, we are! THANK YOU!

You have been a very generous and kind secret sister. I thank you for bringing joy into our home and a smile to my face over and over again!

By the way, we'd be happy to provide two goats for your Ark and I know just who we'd send after tonights fiasco in the barnyard....Samson and Victoria can be all yours for a low, low price of bringing that ol' Ark of yours to Pa and pick us all up if this rain keeps coming down as it has. Forcasted for 3 more days of the stuff.

Be well and I hope we'll stay in touch.
Rejena and kids

www.violetacresfarm.com
"Kid Run Boer Goat Farm"
Go to Top of Page

pumpkinvine
True Blue Farmgirl

179 Posts

Amy

USA
179 Posts

Posted - May 05 2011 :  7:44:42 PM  Show Profile
My secret pal sent me a great final package! She did not reveal herself, and since I am not playing in the next round, I would love to know who she is!

Amy from Lompoc
Farmgirl Sister #119
http://www.pumpkincupcake.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

GoddessintheGroove
True Blue Farmgirl

265 Posts

Heike
Sacramento CA
265 Posts

Posted - May 07 2011 :  7:47:33 PM  Show Profile
Hello! Very strangely, I posted about my package, with pic, but it did not show up. So I came to post another picture of these super cute earrings, and voila...no first post.

I received my reveal package from Pam (kittykill)...and it was as fabulous as the others. Thank you, Pam, for always inspiring my "Frida" heart. I received lots of goodies: a mug, chalk :).., cupcake holders, a sticky pad, a fab mirror with a vintage girl on it (LOVE it!!), and these awesome earrings I am going to post now instead.

Pam, GRAZIE, it was wonderful being your Secret Sister. BTW, I plan on making it to Portland soon (have been saying that for ages, and keep getting told: "Heike, you HAVE to go to Portland!"), maybe we can have coffee :).

Greetings,
Heike

FarmGirl Sister #2245
"A journey back to the roots..."
http://www.herbmagik.com

"One girl's trash is another girl's treasure."
http://www.mygypsymarket.com

"Women with opinions, pendants, & KitchenWitches...all in one."
http://www.goddessinthegroove.com

Find me on FB: http://www.facebook.com/theGoddessintheGroove
Go to Top of Page

kittykill
True Blue Farmgirl

608 Posts

Pam
Portland or
USA
608 Posts

Posted - May 07 2011 :  7:50:22 PM  Show Profile  Send kittykill an AOL message  Send kittykill a Yahoo! Message
We should definitely have coffee! I'm so glad that you liked everything. It was so wonderful crafting and treasure hunting for you.

www.fasterkittykill.blogspot.com

Go to Top of Page

Ninibini
True Blue Farmgirl

7577 Posts

Nini
Pennsylvania
USA
7577 Posts

Posted - May 08 2011 :  9:38:30 PM  Show Profile
Andrea! Oh my gosh! I just emailed you - OH MY WORD!!! THANK YOU!!! The bunny is just SO adorable - so sweet! And the little basket with seed-filled eggs was just SO cool! And I love the magazine - I've seen it before but never splurged! And the ATOMIZER!!! I've always wanted an atomizer for my perfume tray!!! I'm sure there are other things in there, so please forgive me... it's downstairs, I'm upstairs and my body is absolutely screeching with aches and pains from gardening today! I just didn't want to let another moment go by without telling you - THANK YOU! This was all SO very thoughtful - I am just so overwhelmed by your kindness! Thank you thank you thank you!!! You're the best!

Hugs -

Nini

Farmgirl Sister #1974

www.papercraftingwithnini.myctmh.com

Go to Top of Page

AutumnSpices
True Blue Farmgirl

149 Posts

Andrea
Blaine Tennessee
USA
149 Posts

Posted - May 09 2011 :  03:09:10 AM  Show Profile
Nini!
Just sent you an e-mail! I'd love to take credit for such a wonderful package, but I can't .... and won't! Perhaps someone will read this and come forward and take credit where credit is due. So glad you did love the package, whoever sent it, you're sweet and deserve it!
Andrea
Go to Top of Page

Ninibini
True Blue Farmgirl

7577 Posts

Nini
Pennsylvania
USA
7577 Posts

Posted - May 09 2011 :  09:11:56 AM  Show Profile
>Gulp<... Thank you SO much for letting me know, Andrea! What a thing! I did just receive your wonderful emails, too! Thank you! I'm so glad you were my Secret Santa this round, and I'm really looking forward to getting to know you better this summer!!! Hugs and love - Nini

Farmgirl Sister #1974

www.papercraftingwithnini.myctmh.com

Go to Top of Page

annemary
True Blue Farmgirl

290 Posts

WI
290 Posts

Posted - May 20 2011 :  4:59:33 PM  Show Profile
Brenda!! I just sent you a long e-mail but I also wanted to post here, I JUST found out you were my secret sister and I wanted to thank you for being SO wonderful. You sent such sweet thoughtful packages for me, and my little guy. I'm so happy to have such a wonderful friend. Thank you, thank you, thank you!

*farmgirl hugs & love*

~Anne

Go to Top of Page

kittykill
True Blue Farmgirl

608 Posts

Pam
Portland or
USA
608 Posts

Posted - May 31 2011 :  1:25:12 PM  Show Profile  Send kittykill an AOL message  Send kittykill a Yahoo! Message
Thank you Shannon for your wonderful gifts. I'm sorry I haven't had a chance to come post and say thank you.

www.fasterkittykill.blogspot.com

Go to Top of Page

GinghamGirl
Schoolmarm

1414 Posts

Joyce
PE
Canada
1414 Posts

Posted - May 31 2011 :  4:56:22 PM  Show Profile
I haven't heard via email from whom I was a secret sister santa to, so I want to make sure she knows who I am! I had Elizabeth Delaney, and so much enjoyed being her secret santa :)
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 5 *Farmgirl Swap: Previous Topic Gifts Received! Year Round Secret Santa 1st Qtr Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page