Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 Across the Fence
 Looking for Lone Oak, Texas, Farmgirls
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Across the Fence: Previous Topic Looking for Lone Oak, Texas, Farmgirls Next Topic  

quiltee
True Blue Farmgirl

7512 Posts

Linda
Terrell TX
USA
7512 Posts

Posted - Jan 30 2011 :  06:58:08 AM  Show Profile  Send quiltee a Yahoo! Message
I am new to this area and was wondering if there are any farmgirls nearby who might like to sew, quilt, knit, crochet, or spin - or might want to learn - in the Lone Oak, Texas, area. I recently purchased a country home in Lone Oak and have friends nearby who teach these crafts. I would like to start a monthly (or more often) crafting get-together. Please let me know and let's see what we can do!

About me, I own 9 sewing machines (some working, and some not), lots of knitting needles and crochet hooks, and 2 spinning wheels (since this is a new hobby for me. I have been sewing since grade school (I started on Barbie doll clothes!), knitting since high school, and recently began spinning, since I own 4 alpacas and have a ready supply of fleece.

Let me know if you are out there.

Linda O
quiltee
Farmgirl #1919
  Across the Fence: Previous Topic Looking for Lone Oak, Texas, Farmgirls Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page