Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 Holidays
 Wheel of the Year/Sabbats/Celebrations
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Next Page
Author Holidays: Previous Topic Wheel of the Year/Sabbats/Celebrations Next Topic
Page: of 17

EnchantedWoodsGirl
True Blue Farmgirl

959 Posts

Kathy
New Jersey
USA
959 Posts

Posted - Jun 19 2006 :  12:35:52 PM  Show Profile
Hi everyone - I celebrate the sabbats and wheel of the year special days such as May Day and MidSummers Eve, Halloween and all those in between that are related to the earth-based religions -
Does anyone celebrate these also - how do you make them special- I also celebrate the Christian holidays as well just in case anyone was wondering.

Kathy of the Enchanted Wood
http://enchantedwoodmusings.blogspot.com/

julia hayes
True Blue Farmgirl

1132 Posts

julia
medical lake wa
USA
1132 Posts

Posted - Jun 19 2006 :  4:18:02 PM  Show Profile
Kathy, you enchanting woodland spirit! We are serious Earth worshippers here! Goddess celebrations are very near and dear to our hearts. Mid summer is coming SOON! We celebrate with a ritual in our sacred garden burning our woes and hopes related to growth and harvest into a fire pit. We welcome the spirits of each direction as well as the elements that are life-sustaining to us all. I could go on and on! Just this past Saturday I built a basic 7 circuit labrynth in one of my pastures. I managed to completely blow my mind by actually pulling it off! It is just fantastic to see a dream realized. I'm convinced that if it wasn't for the Divine inspiring me with every single stone I placed, it would never have happened. It feels extraordinary! There's a little glimpse into our world of spirituality. Blessings to you and thank you for starting this topic!
Julia Hayes

being simple to simply be
Go to Top of Page

EnchantedWoodsGirl
True Blue Farmgirl

959 Posts

Kathy
New Jersey
USA
959 Posts

Posted - Jun 19 2006 :  6:59:11 PM  Show Profile
Hi Julia - I was hesitant in starting it but I figure if we are farmgirls there has to be some of us who celebrate the Mother Goddess! Blessed Be! Your project sounds wonderful - I kiss my flowers and touch my plants all the time and I think that is why I have so many and they are so lovely. I honestly believe plants feel love and respond to it.
One year I did the nude in the garden ritual on the first day of summer to make my garden more abundant - lol, that is probably what turned those darn deer white - the site of my body nude under the full moon - YIKES!
Do you read a lot of Goddess related books as well - I love all the ones related specifically to the individual equinoxes - Ellen Dugan is a great author -
Funny thing, I came out of my proverbial broom closet close to 10 yrs ago I guess, but I had been lingering on the fence for a long time. And it harm ye none - Bravo - my love for the earth and the elements as well as God and Goddess grow very deep root within me.
Have you ever made a corn dolly? Tell me about all the celebrations you have.
I have my altar up in the cabin on the hill - it is my space for meditation - everything up there makes me feel so magical and centered. I am getting ready to make a magick wand - do you have one? I just bought the most wonderful piece of fabric to cover my altar, it reminds me of water and the Goddess and summer. I will have to snap a picture of what I have on it.

Go to Top of Page

GaiasRose
True Blue Farmgirl

2552 Posts

Tasha-Rose
St. Paul Minnesota
2552 Posts

Posted - Jun 19 2006 :  7:33:10 PM  Show Profile
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sooooo excited!!!!!!!!!!

Before I get back to bread baking for market tomorrow I have to post on this....

you got a Witch right here!! :D

We are actually celebrating MidSummer at my friend Bab's next weekend. I am sure we will make it here as well on our own, but the big shin dig is there. We try to get together with the other Pagans we know, but it gets hard as most of us are so spread out.

We did find out that another vendor at the marlet we sella\at is a druid! WOOT!

I have yet to do a nekkid ritual outside yet, but its in the plan. Probably for this net full moon, actually.

We have a couple of altars up in our house. My personal altar is in the kitchen, of course, my favorite room of the house. I'll snap a picture of it tomorrow when the light comes throught the window...

I hae never made a corn doll, but I have some on my kitchen altar. My homage to women of eons past...homemakers and foragers and nurturers...

have ot a wand, but have you taken hand at making your own besom yet? My 4 yo Grace and I made our ow a few months ago and she has been practicing flight ever since. :D

Thats all I have time for at the moment....

*B*B*

~*~Brightest Blessings~*~
Tasha-Rose
Go to Top of Page

EnchantedWoodsGirl
True Blue Farmgirl

959 Posts

Kathy
New Jersey
USA
959 Posts

Posted - Jun 19 2006 :  8:16:47 PM  Show Profile
Wonderful - I am so happy that we are here as well- let's all get pictures of our altars! So much to share - I have not made my own broom but I have acquired a few - love them too, so primitive.
Does any one read Sage Woman or other new age magazines? I love the new Faerie magazine but it is sooo expensive! There seems to be a big market for new age magazines and alternative health mags which I am also greatly interested in.

Go to Top of Page

GaiasRose
True Blue Farmgirl

2552 Posts

Tasha-Rose
St. Paul Minnesota
2552 Posts

Posted - Jun 19 2006 :  10:06:48 PM  Show Profile
I dont get any of those. I would like to get Sage Woman but I just don't ahve the time, really, to read a magazine. the mags I do get already get saved for later when I am doing altered books. The only one that really gets read right away is Mothering. Meh. justr an extra hour int he day would be great......

Tasha-Rose
Go to Top of Page

Boxbreaker
Farmgirl in Training

16 Posts

Tia
Lancing TN
USA
16 Posts

Posted - Jun 20 2006 :  06:09:07 AM  Show Profile
Hey, I'm not an earth worshiper but I am an "earthy christian" ;-) and I just wanted to butt in for a second and say YEAH for Mothering mag! I'd love to secretly replace all the Parents mags in doctors offices with Mothering.... ;-)

blogged about one of their latest articles yesterday (www.sixredheads.com) and this morning woke up thinking about how little our culture touches, even in families. I suspect this is related in someway to the lack of holding with our little ones, the attitude toward management of children rather than parenting. More to think on.

Anyway, sorry for the intrusion. I talk to my plants too :-)

But the dreamers of the day are dangerous people because they enact their dreams into reality with eyes wide open.
Go to Top of Page

JudyBlueEyes
True Blue Farmgirl

657 Posts

Judith
Spokane Washington
USA
657 Posts

Posted - Jun 20 2006 :  08:57:56 AM  Show Profile
Hi, Tia, Please don't think you're intruding on this topic...because I'm sharing too, now, and I love your descriptive "earthy christian" - I was wondering how I would describe myself, as basically Christian, but not full engaged in any one thought process. I owe a lot of this to two Catholic nuns I know in the foothills outside of San Diego. They welcomed me into their spirituality which includes Jesus, Mary, Earth Mother, Buddha, Allah, The Great Spirit - in short, they do not discount any of the spiritual traditions. In the chapel in their home, they have a wonderful prayer wheel that one of their friends painted with symbols of all the traditions and then Sister Pat painted the symbols in gold leaf in a continuous pattern about chair rail height around the room. It is lovely. As well, these women introduced me to the Labyrinth and I (and a lot of other folks) helped them build a copy of the Labyrinth from Chartres on their property - Julia, I am anxious to see yours - and that you built it by yourself! Kudos, woman!
In any event, I will soak a stalk of borage in my wine tomorrow, to bring good cheer to the season and (hopefully I'll remember) to wash my face with the morning dew from my flowers to soften my visage.
I made a wee corn dolly at a Highland Games in San Diego one year... the person who had the booth and was selling really beautiful ones taught anyone who wanted to learn how to weave a simple one. Mine has hung in 3 different kitchens now.
And, an amusing story about a different corn dolly. When I belonged to the San Diego Herb Club, the members would present different programs based on herbs - use in cooking, medicinal, growing, crafts, folklore...well, one Summer Solstice, the folklore group did a presentation, and Charlotte created several goats out of weeds, I suppose, growing on her hillside, fresh wheat being in short supply. At the meeting, after the presentation and a short ritual, the sacrificial goat was taken outside, set afire and we were invited to jump over it ... an old tradition, we are told. In any event, Charlotte had an extra goat and I asked if I could have it to take to my nephew who was soon graduating from Cal Poly in San Luis Obispo. So I took the "corn goat" and explained the ritual, which my sister (his mother) thought it best to not practice just at that time. Well, dutiful nephew that he was, he kept the goat and later that summer, at the end of a successful bbq afternoon with his friends, and I am sure, some of the brew for which San Luis Obispo is known, they decided it was time to sacrifice the goat and jump over it...Now mind you, these were mostly engineers...brilliant, yes, but not always practical...they sort of "forgot" that they also had some bales of hay laying around the yard from a previous celebration. Of course, you know, the goat was a success, not so much the bales that quickly joined in the ritual and soon enough the local fire department arrived.....No one was hurt, the young lads and lasses learned the benefits of planning and preparing your ritual arena and a good laugh was had by all. (Of course, my sister cast a jaundice eye upon me, troublemaker that I am!)
Well, this is long, but I wanted to share a bit of the "ecumenical" spirit of another earthy christian! Blessings to all, Judy

The Rooster crows, but the Hen lays the egg. ~ Texas Proverb
Go to Top of Page

blueroses
True Blue Farmgirl

1323 Posts

Debbie
in the Pandhandle of Idaho
USA
1323 Posts

Posted - Jun 20 2006 :  11:55:36 AM  Show Profile
You gals are too cool.

"You cannot find peace...by avoiding life."
Virginia Woolfe
Go to Top of Page

EnchantedWoodsGirl
True Blue Farmgirl

959 Posts

Kathy
New Jersey
USA
959 Posts

Posted - Jun 20 2006 :  12:22:36 PM  Show Profile
hehehe I had two great aunts that were Catholic nuns - Little Sister's of the Poor - we used to go to the convent to visit them in Asbury Park - it was so beautiful and peaceful and they really looked like nuns - wore the black and white habit. Dad used to pull over on the drive there to tell us (sometimes not too nicely) we had better behave ourselves or else - lol, dad cursed like a sailor, don't know how he made it through those visits
There was a time when I actually contemplated becoming a nun - sometimes I still think about it (for the peace and quiet at least) but I am much better suited to my Enchanted Wood....and just think, my poor sister had the birthday on Halloween.... Think I will just stick to my Chant CD for grounding - God/Goddess is good and live in the woods
Better catch those fern seeds at midnight so we can all be invisible to the fey!

Go to Top of Page

GaiasRose
True Blue Farmgirl

2552 Posts

Tasha-Rose
St. Paul Minnesota
2552 Posts

Posted - Jun 20 2006 :  4:02:22 PM  Show Profile
I don't know how big these will come out.....

Our family altar....and it looks as though I have some wax to clean up....

Where the Fae live in my house....

A mini altar to celebrate Witches using the stereotype and one of my owls(a newly acquired one) for wisdom.....

And my personal altar that I keep in the kitchen.....

Tasha-Rose
Go to Top of Page

EnchantedWoodsGirl
True Blue Farmgirl

959 Posts

Kathy
New Jersey
USA
959 Posts

Posted - Jun 20 2006 :  4:50:53 PM  Show Profile
Ok girlfriend, come clean - where did you get the Green Man shelf you have the candles on, he is gorgeous - I love your altar - where did you get the little cauldron too? You have such lovely things - it is truly spiritual - Blessed Be!
I am going to change my altar cloth tonight, you just reminded me and I will take some pics too - I love everything you have on yours!!!!
As soon as I am in my cabin and surrounded by my altar items, a feeling of peace washes over me and I feel grounded and connected once again, when I am away from my spirit self for too long, I feel so disconnected.
While we are on this subject, we all must be able to recommend some wonderful books too that have enlightened us - Is there any particular Goddess you feel connected to?
For me it is no other than Diana/Artemis of course - protector of the woods for me - I found a really neato statue of her (actually hubby found it and I claimed it in the trash) she - I have found my local dollar store to carry a wealth of cheap things too.
Catalogs - Azureblue - signals - isabella - just a few off the top of my head -

Go to Top of Page

julia hayes
True Blue Farmgirl

1132 Posts

julia
medical lake wa
USA
1132 Posts

Posted - Jun 20 2006 :  5:02:53 PM  Show Profile
I am BLOWN away by the altar pictures. Just gorgeous! I am completely inspired.
I, too, am from a Catholic background with nuns in the family (2 aunts and my mother before she took final vows..thank heaven!) Thought many years of becoming a nun myself.. still toy with the idea but the Catholic trappings do not in any way interest me. I have great respect for the Missionaries of Charity and the Poor Clares. I have a voracious appetite for reading the lives of Saints. I am completely inspired by their lives and their personal committment to Christianity as something so personal it can only be expressed through one's actions. Mother Theresa said it best, "Race doesn't matter. Religion doesn't matter, for every man, woman, child was created in the image of God to love and be loved and that's what we look at."

I don't have a permanent altar that I maintain, although my gardens seem to be where I find my greatest sense of celebration, pause and reverance. I do have 2 ritual gardens; the sacred garden and the fairy garden. Judy, if you are interested, we can do a fairy ritual in that garden while you are here. It involves making a wish and throwing flower petals. VERY fun.

I have many wands and a spell casting sword I made years ago with pressed flowers between glass. It is beautiful and very special. I recently stepped on it and cracked it, which caused me only momentary pain. The moment I released my attachment to it, I was fine..a great lesson in attachment, let me tell you.

I host an annual Goddess festival here on my farm with 3 of my nearest and dearest Goddesses. We do all kinds of girlie things. My husband, an honorary Goddess is such a champ. Everything we do involves glitter, which makes my house sparkle for months..its the best. Clothing is always optional! We skinny dip often..I do have a sign out at the pool that reads, "I don't skinny dip, I chunky dunk." 'nuff said!

I love tarot, reading palms and have times during the year when I feel truly psychically connected. I'd like to pursue this more but haven't found my mentor yet. She will appear exactly when she's supposed to..just hasn't happened yet.

I'll have fairy making wish kits available at Farm Fair along with Fairy Pouches I made. Too fun!

I suppose this gives you a brief look into our spiritual world. I'm thoroughly enjoying reading this thread.. Thank you enchanted woodland fairy for starting it.. Oh, I do read Sage whenever I remember.. I loved the Mists of Avalon and have all kinds of books on Goddesses and so forth. I have scores and scores of books on religions and saints, as I mentioned. Someday, I would love to study world religions, and theology.. I suppose I already am...

Many smiles to you all and blessings,
Julia Hayes

Go to Top of Page

EnchantedWoodsGirl
True Blue Farmgirl

959 Posts

Kathy
New Jersey
USA
959 Posts

Posted - Jun 20 2006 :  5:09:54 PM  Show Profile
Julia, The Mists of Avalon was one of the most beautiful books I have ever read - if you like that you have to read - Guinevere the Legend in Autumn by Persia Woolley - another book that mesmerizes you totally.
I also liked the Book of Shadows by Phyllis Curott too - and as I scour my bookshelfs I will let you all know more great ones if you like!
I swim all summer, mostly by moonlight in the nude - embracing my inner mermaid so to speak - I feel so connected to the moon when I am in water underneath her.

Go to Top of Page

GaiasRose
True Blue Farmgirl

2552 Posts

Tasha-Rose
St. Paul Minnesota
2552 Posts

Posted - Jun 20 2006 :  6:21:28 PM  Show Profile
Thanks for the nice compliments....

I TOOOOOOO came from a Catholic background!!! (that's really funny IMHO) Note the Blessed Virgin on my kitchen altar.....AAAAAAAAAND I too thought about becomng a Nun. I rally admire the Sisters where I went to college (The Sisters of St. Joseph at the College of St. Catherine.)

If you have kids, a MUST HAVE is 'Circle Round' by Starhawk et al...It's wonderful, though I don't agree with all of it, it's a fabulous resource.
I really like Grimoire for the Green Witch, but I am nursing Zoe and I can't remember who it is by....

I read Tarot...Tea Leaves (go figure with a tea cup and saucer collection!) palmistry is fascinating though I have not gotten int o it. I love astrology and Numerology...I have a weird thing with numbers inmy life....maybe I'll share sometime.

We have a Circle outdoors in our woods. I will go back there tomorrow when we go foraging and snap some pics for you too....we got married back there and it's just perfect....a perfect NATURAL Circle....

This thread is excellent! I love it!

Tasha-Rose
Go to Top of Page

GaiasRose
True Blue Farmgirl

2552 Posts

Tasha-Rose
St. Paul Minnesota
2552 Posts

Posted - Jun 20 2006 :  6:36:22 PM  Show Profile
oh and the green man an dthe goddess next to him were gotten from summerlandtreasures.com I got the cauldron on eBay from a metaphysical retailer....they keep their bidders anonymous if that matters to you....I will get their name when I go on ebay later....

Tasha-Rose
Go to Top of Page

julia hayes
True Blue Farmgirl

1132 Posts

julia
medical lake wa
USA
1132 Posts

Posted - Jun 21 2006 :  07:10:06 AM  Show Profile
GOOD MORNING AND HAPPY MID SUMMER! Here's to celebration our fragile Mother Earth and raising the sacred Feminine Spirit! Flowers and glitter in the hair kind of day for sure!
Many warm regards and smiles,
Julia Hayes

Go to Top of Page

Amie C.
True Blue Farmgirl

2099 Posts

Finger Lakes Region NY
2099 Posts

Posted - Jun 21 2006 :  07:16:39 AM  Show Profile
Like the other poster way way up there somewhere, I'm more of an "earthy Christian". I don't much care about goddesses, fairies, witchcraft, etc. but I do very much envy the ceremonies of other religions that are tied to the seasons and celebrating the natural world. Especially here in Western New York, where the rituals of the Native Americans (Seneca) are based on the seasons as I see them here, in this place. They have a Strawberry celebration in the spring, and a celebration for the first corn of the summer, and later the harvest.

I wish that modern American Christian practice wasn't so removed from nature. I don't feel comfortable dabbling in the rituals of other religions. I know other people do, and that's great for them, but for me it doesn't seem real if it's not done with other members of a living community. And practioners of a religion, especially if it has strong cultural and ethnic ties like Judaism (also a religion with great holiday rituals!) or the Longhouse religion, are not always eager to include outsiders.

As a kid, I was always very attuned to the changing seasons, and there were certain annual events that had the importance of ritual in my life. In church there was Advent and Lent, but there was also the church picnic, the family camping trip, the weekend of turning over the garden, the weekend of raking leaves. My parents couldn't understand why I was so insistent on doing these things every year, the same way we had always done it. I guess I'm just preset for ritual!

Go to Top of Page

GaiasRose
True Blue Farmgirl

2552 Posts

Tasha-Rose
St. Paul Minnesota
2552 Posts

Posted - Jun 21 2006 :  08:35:04 AM  Show Profile
SOLSTICE BLESSINGS!!!

Anyone have plans? DId you wake early to greet the sun? I didn't. :( I was reeeeeeally tired. Not sleeping well the past fe wnights....

Tasha-Rose
Go to Top of Page

EnchantedWoodsGirl
True Blue Farmgirl

959 Posts

Kathy
New Jersey
USA
959 Posts

Posted - Jun 21 2006 :  10:31:50 AM  Show Profile
It is a lovely midsummer day here. I have found one of my Goddess gowns - I buy old prom gowns on Ebay or in thrift shops really cheap. I look for those with bell sleeves and the arms are usually sheer. I love to wear a gown and go up into the woods in my cabin and play gypsy music and dance among the trees - tonight I may even partake of a glass of wine just to destress - of course there will be nude swimming under the stars - but I am alone as hubby is working and this works just fine with me - I can connect with my inner Goddess.

You know, years ago, I used to feel funny about believing in the things I do, but now at 47 I do not have to answer to anyone - I believe in all things good - nothing that will harm another - people who are mean-spirited actually harm themselves more than anyone else. I do not fear the wrath of any one - I am free to worship as I choose - I would much rather worship a force that protects our precious earth and natural resources - man is slowly destroying man, I will have no part of that. I believe in no form or organized religion - too many hokey things going on out there - I had a channel on TV the other night that was actually like a reality show for preachers, it sickened me. - I do like Joel Osteen though, I feel he will have much appeal to the younger generation and he is awesome to listen to! Okay, I am off my soapbox!!!!

Blessed Be to the God and the Goddess
Will change my altar cloth today to something more suiting and will take pictures for you gals!

Go to Top of Page

Nancy Gartenman
True Blue Farmgirl

9092 Posts

Nancy
West Seneca New York
USA
9092 Posts

Posted - Jun 21 2006 :  10:49:11 AM  Show Profile
IS this kinda like the YA YA SISTERHOOD?
NANCY JO
Go to Top of Page

GaiasRose
True Blue Farmgirl

2552 Posts

Tasha-Rose
St. Paul Minnesota
2552 Posts

Posted - Jun 21 2006 :  11:09:43 AM  Show Profile
Well, no, notsomuch.

I am a Witch. That's not Ya Ya....the farm girl groups....to me, that's Ya Ya....What I do is my faith. I am a simple country Witch.

I will be running around in the woods nude tonight....well, I'll have some citronella and my lady bug shoes on....maybe some flowers in my hair.....

We have started our foraging today, and will continue in a little while....It's hard to do with little kids. Gotta keep telling Grace to not go in the long grass because she doesn't have pants on....ZOe on my back, etc. Want to harvest some beach peas for our dinner tonight as well as some mullein and hops for tea.

We will be having a bonfire tonight, just me and Rob outside int he dark in our nekkid glory.....

Blessed Be the Goddess and God!!

OH! And I will go out back this afternoon and take pics of the wood Circle I was telling you about. :D

Tasha-Rose
Go to Top of Page

EnchantedWoodsGirl
True Blue Farmgirl

959 Posts

Kathy
New Jersey
USA
959 Posts

Posted - Jun 21 2006 :  11:55:24 AM  Show Profile
We are a unique bunch to say the least but this is the most fun I have had in years! Tell me about the mullein tea? I have new plants I started from seed, can I use the leaves for tea?
Running nekkid - reminds me of that old song - The Streak - remember that one hehehe - yes, I am guessing you will need the citronella for sure - me too probably.
I have been gathering flowers for my altar - the scorching sun is not doing my flowers much good and the heat is taking its toll on my pansies - but I do have some of the huge snowball bush I cut from and I do have herbs and I will also add some wild three leaf clover - I recently found out this had a connection to the Goddess and her three aspects - such interesting lore! A hedge witch - a green witch, I like they way they both sound as well as a countrywoman - a wisewoman - being a crone kinda makes me sound mysterious so I don't even mind that sooo much!
I have a faerie CD on up there too -but right now the artist escapes my mind - ha, what mind you ask? I know! Sipping my Gipsy Love tea and sprinkled some pink rose petals in it - it tastes of the nectar of the Gods!
Blessed Be!
Remind me to share something I have that is about the moon - it is so beautiful, I have never thrown it out - it starts something like
Wonderous Lady of the Night, who greets the dusk with silvered kisses...
Hehehe I have a Ya Ya book I am supposed to be reading for review - I have not had the time - I am reading a wonderful Ria Dimitra book called the Visconti Devils (about the famous missing devil cards in the Visconti decks) she is a wonderful writer and you get so drawn into her books -

Go to Top of Page

EnchantedWoodsGirl
True Blue Farmgirl

959 Posts

Kathy
New Jersey
USA
959 Posts

Posted - Jun 21 2006 :  1:43:22 PM  Show Profile
Hey Gals - the www.gooseberrypatch.com is having a summer solstice sale and they have a lot of country goodies in this sale!

Go to Top of Page

GaiasRose
True Blue Farmgirl

2552 Posts

Tasha-Rose
St. Paul Minnesota
2552 Posts

Posted - Jun 21 2006 :  9:09:47 PM  Show Profile
oh what a buggy and itchy ritual that was...OY! Rob forgot to cut our trail back to our circle...and he forgot to get rid of the poison ivy....we made it back there though and despite being COVERED in citronella, we were ravaged by mosquitos and horse flies....yuck. It was an anjoyable bidding farewell to the light and welcomng the darkness though.... I still forgot the camera. sheesh. i'll get picks taken when its cleared of the poison ivy....

we went earlier, before dinner and ritual, out in our back fields and picked just a ton of wildflowers for the fae to leave on our altar in the Circle. The bouquet turned out very well....very pretty...I am sure they will love the flowers along with the wine and weet bread we left.

Then, after both of the girls went to bed, we got nekkid and went outside, threw some sage on the bonfire, looks at the stars and the faeries twinkling in the woods and ate dilly bars.... mmmmm good Solstice.

Bon Litha!! Welcome darkness! Welcome Motherhood of the Goddess! We await the birth now of your son at Yule!

Tasha-Rose
Go to Top of Page

EnchantedWoodsGirl
True Blue Farmgirl

959 Posts

Kathy
New Jersey
USA
959 Posts

Posted - Jun 22 2006 :  08:26:56 AM  Show Profile
Here are some pictures of my altar - and one pic of the antique bed that is in my cabin - this is my private escape and whenever I leave this sacred space, I am centered. The walls never got finished in here but I like the rustic look - might do something with paneling that looks like barnwood - don't know.

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 17 Holidays: Previous Topic Wheel of the Year/Sabbats/Celebrations Next Topic  
Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page