Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 Across the Fence
 Is this NUTS . . . or what?!?!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Across the Fence: Previous Topic Is this NUTS . . . or what?!?! Next Topic
Page: of 2

FieldsofThyme
Farmgirl Guide & Schoolmarm / Chapter Leader

4928 Posts

USA
4928 Posts

Posted - Jan 28 2011 :  11:09:00 AM  Show Profile
quote:
Originally posted by countrymommy85

Ok, now I know I will have to be careful with my sheets :) haha! I am going to get my clothesline hooked up outside (Since we moved in, there are clothesline posts but no line!) I am going to be letting my clothes freeze dry too! Once we got our dryer hooked up, I had been using that because I don't have enough places to air dry my clothes here in the house. Our electric bill went up $100. That is just not ok with me. I want to become as self sufficient as I can get. Paying $100 to dry my clothes in the house isn't worth it one penny. I would much rather let them dry outside and from the looks of it I can totally dry them outside!

When our washer breaks again I want to get that manual one from Lehman's magazine. From the looks of it, it really doesn't seem like it would take any longer really to do the laundry. Once my kids get older they can help on laundry day too! Being self sufficient is so much more satisfying than paying any money for convenience. I've noticed modern conveniences tend to rob us of the joy of a job well done. Thanks for posting this so people like me can find out we too can be self sufficient! :)

~We can make the world a better place for our kids and future generations by what we do today!~

the manual washer from Lehman's is on our wish list also LOL!

Farmgirl #800
http://momzonetakingtimeformom.blogspot.com/

http://scrapreusedandrecycledartprojects.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

Breanna
True Blue Farmgirl

208 Posts

Breanna
Parker Colorado
USA
208 Posts

Posted - Jan 29 2011 :  11:44:05 AM  Show Profile
Too cute! I want a laundry line so badly...our H.O.A. doesn't allow it, so we have a drying rack inside. Wishing for the real thing!......

~Breanna

Farmgirl Bre
"...that my glory may sing praise to you and not be silent, O Lord my God, I will give thanks to You forever." Psalm 30:12
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Across the Fence: Previous Topic Is this NUTS . . . or what?!?! Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page