CMac
True Blue Farmgirl

1074 Posts

Connie
Ashland City TN
USA
1074 Posts

Posted - Jun 06 2011 :  9:20:06 PM  Show Profile
Cheryle I have found that to be true on many cooking subjects but may not have thought to apply it to cheese making! We sound a lot alike. My family says I can research something to death. And I do. : )
Connie

"I have three chairs in my house: one for solitude, two for friendship, three for company."
Author: Henry David Thoreau
Go to Top of Page

shabbyms
True Blue Farmgirl

157 Posts

Cheryle
Naperville IL
USA
157 Posts

Posted - Jun 14 2011 :  5:36:51 PM  Show Profile
Good I am not alone...there is sweet comfort in that!!!!! Gosh, things get so darn busy this time of year I kinda hate being away from the computer. I hope all is going well. Working long days and in the garden too. Dogs are holding thier own although my elderly one is fading as I was up all night again with him. Keeping on track with my goals although is seems so slow right now. I met with my fiancial guy and he had really good news but I haven't yet figured out what to do when I retire. Its been so long since Ive been able to have dreams that I am afraid Ive sort of lost my way. I have time but would like to find something that both fulfills and rewards...ok, and pays something. I have been saving all my life and I just don't know about this switch to spending and not working or working just part time. Well, its certainly not happening tomorrow so Ive got time to figure it out. Ive taken on two new clubs this year and one new charity to see what inspires me.

Love will make a way out of no way. -Lynda Barry

Cheryle is Farmgirl #604
Go to Top of Page

CMac
True Blue Farmgirl

1074 Posts

Connie
Ashland City TN
USA
1074 Posts

Posted - Jun 14 2011 :  8:39:41 PM  Show Profile
All is good here. House is coming along as projected. (For today) Garden is growing requiring only feeding and mulching till the harvesting starts. We have an old dog too. My sweet Angus is 14 and started having seizures last thanksgiving. He has not been himself since. He has some Cushing's symptoms but negative labs. He was really pitiful, seemed to be withdrawing into himself till we started him on the same drug they give Alzheimer's patients. He is much more himself now. I dread losing him. He is that one special dog you get in a lifetime for me.
We are in that in between place as well. I am retired but my sweetie is still working for what it takes to get us where we want to be to have the farm be our lively hood in full retirement. We are mortgage free but starting at ground zero with income producing ventures. We want the farm to be of service to our community as well. One step at a time!
I hope you find what inspires you. You will know when you find it. : )
Connie

"I have three chairs in my house: one for solitude, two for friendship, three for company."
Author: Henry David Thoreau
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 4 Holidays: Previous Topic New Years Wish/Goal Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page