Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 Here's to Your Health
 Update on the blood type 'diet'
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Here's to Your Health: Previous Topic Update on the blood type 'diet' Next Topic  

goneriding
True Blue Farmgirl

1599 Posts

Winona
Central Oregon
USA
1599 Posts

Posted - Dec 14 2010 :  9:20:37 PM  Show Profile
It took a little while for my body to adjust to eating the 'right' foods instead of my usual. For a little while, a couple of weeks or so, my body was in a funk/whirl sort of thing.

Now, it's been a couple of months or so, I don't really remember the date I bought the book, but when I get out of my blood type food, it really does a number on me.

I am losing a bit of weight. Not too fast and it seems to be staying off without me trying. My skin has cleared up quite a bit. I feel lighter on my feet. I don't bloat any more unless I stray quite a bit off the reservation.

Don't know if this will help anyone but maybe if all else has failed (or menopause has kicked in, my predicament) give this a try. Can't hurt.

For some 'venting'-type of entertainment, please read my blog, http://lostadventuresintrucking.blogspot.com . Now with pictures!!

Here's to Your Health: Previous Topic Update on the blood type 'diet' Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page