Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 Entrepreneurship
 Farms turned into Rooming Farm houses!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Entrepreneurship: Previous Topic Farms turned into Rooming Farm houses! Next Topic  

lindyfran
Farmgirl in Training

44 Posts

LINDY
shelton WA
USA
44 Posts

Posted - Nov 10 2010 :  8:07:13 PM  Show Profile
You have seen us on "A Farm of my Own" we have a farm house on Harstine Island in the Pacific Northwest. www.harstinecc.org - google Harstine Island, Wa. We need more farm gals to come on board! Yes, there is an old fashion monthly rooming fee,fairly low for a private room including all utilities. Yes, I have Mary Janes blessings on this venture:}.
We have G R U B out of Olympia,WA coming to put in gardens this spring, we have barns,fields,pristine land & a lot of ideas. We thought...wouldn't it be great if others did the same thing. There's a lot of older ladies wanting to retire on a farm & can't afford a farm of their own. Maybe others could do the same thing we are doing? Women of a certain awareness of the land have so much to offer one another. Co-Op style. Sharing,caring & living in a private room while sharing the communal farm house, common goals, loving & growing weed & seeds:}
Thanks for your time
Give us a call-Lindy @ 360 239 1835

lady who owns farm needs farm girls

gramadinah
True Blue Farmgirl

3557 Posts

Diana
Orofino ID
USA
3557 Posts

Posted - Nov 10 2010 :  8:24:32 PM  Show Profile
Sounds great I too have a very large house sitting on 35 acres with woods and pasture and also a very large mortgage to boot.

Diana

Farmgirl Sister #273
Go to Top of Page

Ann2144
True Blue Farmgirl

106 Posts

USA
106 Posts

Posted - Nov 11 2010 :  2:24:18 PM  Show Profile
Diana, are you thinking along the lines of Lindy?
Lindy, what if I want my DH to come along?

Love Each Other
Go to Top of Page
  Entrepreneurship: Previous Topic Farms turned into Rooming Farm houses! Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page