Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Fabulous Farm Collectibles
 *Farmgirl Swap
 gifts received from 8th round of secret sisters
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author *Farmgirl Swap: Previous Topic gifts received from 8th round of secret sisters Next Topic
Page: of 5

Sue Feely
True Blue Farmgirl

1044 Posts

Sue
Buffalo New York
USA
1044 Posts

Posted - Dec 01 2010 :  7:59:51 PM  Show Profile
I have made a big boo boo. A few days before Thanksgiving I receoved from my secret sister a package that contained a card, yummy tea (blackberry) that came in little silk bags, come cookies (which are long gone), a candle that was Paula Deen, and a tea towel for my fall kitchen. I love every single one of these things, somehow my secret sis seems to know me well!

Thanks, thanks and thanks again!

Sue Feely
Go to Top of Page

terriholland00
True Blue Farmgirl

231 Posts

Terri
Christoval Texas
USA
231 Posts

Posted - Dec 04 2010 :  7:28:08 PM  Show Profile
Oh my what a surprise I had when I went to the PO Box today! I found 2 large boxes waiting for me from my SS. Both boxes contained lovely yellow and red silk leaves that were scattered about as I went to open them, then as I began to unwrap the bubble wrap I found such lovely things. A large mug with Fall leaves on it which matched a dish towel and pot holder, Spiced Apple Cider to go in the mug, hand lotion, a Christmas door hanger, a tranquil table fountain, a vintage linen hankie with river rocks for the fountain along with batteries even! And then there was BlackCurrent jelly too! Then there was a 3 page letter from the bestest Secret Sister a gal could have!!!!

Secret Sister you are awesome and oh so thoughtful. It really made my day. THANK YOU sweet gal!!

Hugs

http://www.etsy.com/shop/terriholland00
Go to Top of Page

arabianhorselover
True Blue Farmgirl

422 Posts

Jennifer
Bedias TX
USA
422 Posts

Posted - Dec 05 2010 :  1:16:18 PM  Show Profile
My husband checked the mail yesterday and told me I had something from Idaho. So I knew it was from my SS. What a great surprise just in time for the holidays. The Farmchicks Christmas. I have already read half of it this morning while drinking my coffee. Thank you so much! I love it.
Hugs!

Breeder of Straight Egyptian Arabians and SportHorses
www.whisperwindsarabians.com
Farmgirl Sister #561
Never squat with your spurs on!!!

www.throughjenslens.etsy.com
http://twitter.com/arabhorselover
http://kountrybumkinfarmgirl.blogspot.com/
http://fancyfeathersfarmgirls.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

dragonflyhoneybee
Farmgirl in Training

40 Posts

Melissa Carr
Concrete WA
USA
40 Posts

Posted - Dec 06 2010 :  5:23:37 PM  Show Profile
I hope my SS got her package! I sent it over 1 1/2 weeks ago. Does anyone know how you are contacted if it does go to the MJ farm address? I'll keep watching for her post!

I also have to report I received a package from my secret sis today.... The cutest ornaments. One was a true blue farmgirl ornament, a hen sitting on a crate with hay around her, and a silver star, plus a note pad, and some cute knee high mickey christmas socks! Thanks Secret Sis!

Visit www.honeybeeholistics.com for Organic Handmade Items for Bath, Body & Home!

Also visit me at:
honeybeeholistics.etsy.com
honeybeeholistics.artfire.com

Check out my blog for monthly specials!!
honeybeeholistics.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

bjhuff
True Blue Farmgirl

325 Posts

Betty Jo
Sturgis South Dakota
USA
325 Posts

Posted - Dec 06 2010 :  5:31:13 PM  Show Profile  Send bjhuff an ICQ Message
Amy I got my wonderful package today it was awesome warm socks, two book, that I love, and hat and gloves and a cut magnet I love it all and not to mention the awesome bag with snowmen on it THANKS FOR BEING SO THOUGHTFUL!!!

***BettyJo****
Go to Top of Page

Penny Wise
True Blue Farmgirl

1903 Posts

Margo
Elyria OH
USA
1903 Posts

Posted - Dec 07 2010 :  04:49:50 AM  Show Profile
i have been so bad in posting-actually- embarrassed to admit something-keep reading!--i received an absolutely wonderful gift the other day- my SS knows that i love chocolate and can't have the sugar so she got me sf turtles and werthers( i love these! hadn't seen sf werthers!!!)! yummo!!!! i have had to hide them from myself!!! and a darling tybaby bear to start the Chritsmas spirit flowing--i almost cried the other day - i came home to the bear on the floor- wet--my great dane had mouthed him ( i think he smelled the already hidden chocolate) and the tag was laying nearby- however ; bear is ok--just a bit "felted' from being mouthed!!! the dogs are not used to being alone so much since i sent hubby packing--so i have to be more mindful of what i leave where!!! the dane is a sweetheart and wouldn't intentionally hurt the bear...dang i was upset!! anyhow, all is ok- and i wanted to thank my SS for her thoughtfulness - and i love her lil notes!!!!!!

Farmgirl # 2139
~*~ counting my pennies and biding my time; my dreams are adding up!~*~
Go to Top of Page

foreverbooks
True Blue Farmgirl

514 Posts

Carole
Tombstone AZ
USA
514 Posts

Posted - Dec 07 2010 :  06:26:27 AM  Show Profile
Received a package from my SS yesterday. A wonderful package with a variety of cookie cutters (is there a hint here?), a winter green candle, a treat for my kitty, a set of Christmas small plates, tea and cocoa. And best of all, a picture to be displayed on my refrigerator that has been drawn by a budding artist! Thank you so much.

Carole

In light, love, and friendship!
Go to Top of Page

star-schipp
True Blue Farmgirl

942 Posts

Starletta
Middletown Indiana
USA
942 Posts

Posted - Dec 07 2010 :  10:23:59 AM  Show Profile
Oh, my....my secret sister is so wonderful to me. I received a lovely wintery tea and infuser and a sweet, tiny book. But most of all, she shared with me a recent visit to a tea room with her Mom. I absolutely love the notes she sends with the package. In fact, I picked up the box yesterday and had an absolutely frazzled day--and I knew it would be wonderful so I waited to open it until lunchtime today so I could enjoy the note that I knew would be in there. Thank you, so much, my wonderful sister. BTW, my Mom makes me feel like a child too when she gives me "that look" and I'm 49 years old! LOL

We can do no great things; only small things with great love - Mother Teresa

Star - farmgirl sister #1927

Master Food Preserver
Go to Top of Page

TexBetsy
True Blue Farmgirl

314 Posts

Betsy
Princeton TX
USA
314 Posts

Posted - Dec 09 2010 :  10:21:24 AM  Show Profile
Secret Sister - You blessed me so much with a wonderful package yesterday. I can't wait to find out what special lady has been my secret sister because I want to give you a big hug!! Another amazing handmade card and the most beautiful teacup and saucer and spearmint tea from your garden brightened my day yesterday more than I could ever describe in words! Thank you so much!

Betsy

"God does not command that we do great things, only little things with great love" Mother Teresa
Go to Top of Page

Ninibini
True Blue Farmgirl

7577 Posts

Nini
Pennsylvania
USA
7577 Posts

Posted - Dec 09 2010 :  1:59:24 PM  Show Profile
My secret sister is the BEST! The other day I received a box from her with the most AWESOME embroidered flour sack tea towels and ornaments! I had to break down and tell her today that she is BUSTED, though - I have known all along it was Pam! LOL! It's funny how I found out, but it doesn't matter... I've kept it to myself all this time because I didn't want to spoil the fun! I'm going to post pictures of her needlework later tonight, but I just want to let everyone know, Pam, what a talented, thoughtful and wonderful sister you are to me! Love you dearly! Thank you so much for all the beautiful things you have sent! You're the best! Hugs - Nini

God gave us two hands... one to help ourselves, and one to help others!

Farmgirl Sister #1974
Go to Top of Page

kittykill
True Blue Farmgirl

608 Posts

Pam
Portland or
USA
608 Posts

Posted - Dec 09 2010 :  2:03:15 PM  Show Profile  Send kittykill an AOL message  Send kittykill a Yahoo! Message
LOL! Nini-I am SO glad that you like everything. I love stitching stuff up for you and finding little treats. It's so wonderful spoiling such an amazing woman! Love ya!

www.fasterkittykill.blogspot.com

Go to Top of Page

Blessed in Colorado
True Blue Farmgirl

6582 Posts

Debbie L.
Oregon
USA
6582 Posts

Posted - Dec 09 2010 :  4:52:46 PM  Show Profile
To my Secret Sister, I wanted to let you know that your Reveal Gift/Box went out in the mail today, and I am praying it arrives by the Dec. 15th deadline. It has been so much fun and a joy having you for my Secret Sister and I hope we can continue to be Pen Pal Friends.

Farm Girl Hugs,
Debbie
Go to Top of Page

terriholland00
True Blue Farmgirl

231 Posts

Terri
Christoval Texas
USA
231 Posts

Posted - Dec 09 2010 :  7:17:30 PM  Show Profile
To my SS- I mailed out your reveal gift yesterday in hopes that it reaches you by or before the 15th. I enjoyed being your SS and hope you enjoyed the gifts. Merry Christmas!
Love
Terri

Go to Top of Page

Sue Feely
True Blue Farmgirl

1044 Posts

Sue
Buffalo New York
USA
1044 Posts

Posted - Dec 11 2010 :  11:08:32 AM  Show Profile
Just received my reveal gift 5 minutes ago and already I have put on the Ho Ho Ho socks and eaten some of the candy! My secret sister was Blessed in Colorado aka Debbie Fischer! What a secret sister she has been; girls you are gonna drool over this! Debbie knitted me a shawl absolutely lovely there is even an angel pin on the shoulder! I have a wedding to go to in just a couple of hours and that shawl will be keeping me warm this evening here in Buffalo! I also received 3 needlepoint kits, yes, three of them! and a wooden snowman, a Holiday tea towel, a cloth trivet about friends, probably can also be used as a coaster! and (not finished yet) a great card and note! Debbie you have been so awesome and I thank you from the bottom of my heart! I will call you early next week as you have given me your number!

Sue
Go to Top of Page

IdahoShamrock
True Blue Farmgirl

161 Posts

Kathy
Hayden Idaho
USA
161 Posts

Posted - Dec 13 2010 :  08:59:57 AM  Show Profile
Dear Secret Sister,
This past week has been very crazy in my household. I haven't mailed your reveal package yet...so if you don't get one by the 15th, be patient. It's on its way! I have so enjoyed you as my SS.
Love, Kathy

Farmgirl #2125

www.dustbincards.etsy.com
Go to Top of Page

mellee
Farmgirl in Training

24 Posts

melissa
hampton va
USA
24 Posts

Posted - Dec 14 2010 :  07:40:12 AM  Show Profile  Send mellee a Yahoo! Message
To Terriholland00~

I am so busted! I have your Christmas goodie package all ready to be mailed, only I have been looking for two days around my clutter-bug house and still cannot find your address. Sooo, SURPRISE! ! ! I am your secret sister and please email me your address at mlsnead@cox.net so I can get your package on its way. Thanks for understanding,

Mellee
farmgirl #2143

there is beauty in all things.
Go to Top of Page

kittykill
True Blue Farmgirl

608 Posts

Pam
Portland or
USA
608 Posts

Posted - Dec 14 2010 :  07:42:24 AM  Show Profile  Send kittykill an AOL message  Send kittykill a Yahoo! Message
Carole! You are so amazing! Thank you SOOOOO much! I received my wonderful journals and my beautiful tea cup. The tea cup is perfect for my collection and I am going to use my journal for farm girl swaps and recipes and notes. You spoiled me rotten, lifted my spirits and satisfied my sweet tooth. LOL! Thank you again, you are beyond belief sweet!

www.fasterkittykill.blogspot.com

Go to Top of Page

rosarita78
True Blue Farmgirl

206 Posts

Reina
Drought ridden High Plains New Mexico
USA
206 Posts

Posted - Dec 14 2010 :  09:21:46 AM  Show Profile
Starletta, THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!! You are inside my head for sure!! How did you know we are going to make cookies today? Thank you for such a wonderful package of christmas cheer. Merry Christmas to you and thank you for so many wonderful packages and gifts!!

Reina

http://reinascountrykitchen.blogspot.com
http://icookinnewmexico.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

Sue Feely
True Blue Farmgirl

1044 Posts

Sue
Buffalo New York
USA
1044 Posts

Posted - Dec 14 2010 :  09:22:33 AM  Show Profile
Dear Secret sisters of round #8. Tomorrow is December 15, that is the reveal day for this round #8. I know that everyone is super busy this time of year but it is that time for this round! You can do this by final gift, card or email. Give an extra few days but if you dont hear from your secret sister in one way or another, you can contact me at suefeely@gmail.com. I want to thank all of you ladies for a wonderful round, there were virtually no problems and I thank you all for that! Also, round #9 sign ups will begin around January 15. Look for it if you want to participate under farmgirl swap about that time! Happy Holidays to all of you and yours!
Go to Top of Page

Blessed in Colorado
True Blue Farmgirl

6582 Posts

Debbie L.
Oregon
USA
6582 Posts

Posted - Dec 14 2010 :  2:46:14 PM  Show Profile
I wanted to share with everyone who my Secret Sister was, Debbie Horn from Indiana. Debbie is also my pen pal. She is a very special lady and friend to me, I am so Blessed and thankful she is in my life. Sue thank you so much for matching us up it was a perfect match.
I look forward to the next round as I have met some beautiful women through Secret Sister. Sue you are so special as well and I am just so thankful for you both.

Hugs, Prayers and Blessings,
Debbie
Go to Top of Page

terriholland00
True Blue Farmgirl

231 Posts

Terri
Christoval Texas
USA
231 Posts

Posted - Dec 14 2010 :  4:56:18 PM  Show Profile
Hi Mellee, not a problem! I know how crazy this time of year is. I did email you my address this afternoon and hopefully you got it. I do thank you from the bottom of my heart for all the wonderful stuff you have sent over the past couple of months. Now I can look forward to one more package it seems:) You are a doll!!!
Hugs
Terri

Go to Top of Page

Kangaroo Kate
True Blue Farmgirl

253 Posts

Teresa
Red Oak Texas
USA
253 Posts

Posted - Dec 16 2010 :  08:27:06 AM  Show Profile
to GA Girl !!! Karen
Thanks so much for the wonderful gifts sent
with the SS!! was nice to make a new friend!
I have loved everything you
sent has been so much fun I just got your
last package yesterday and WOW. !!! cant
list all that was there but especailly loved
the little angel !! she will sit on my desk
year round!! You were such a blessing to
me!! This past couple months were a bit rough
and when I got your packages they always seemed
to come at the most perfect time!! (smile)
thanks again !!!
kangaroo kate
(teresa)

kangarookate@live.com
farmgirl #1506

Dance Like No One Is Watching

Dance Like No One Is
Watching.
Go to Top of Page

IdahoShamrock
True Blue Farmgirl

161 Posts

Kathy
Hayden Idaho
USA
161 Posts

Posted - Dec 16 2010 :  08:29:18 AM  Show Profile
Well Ladies, My secret sister is Jeri,young bunny, and she sent me a package crammed with goodies! Chocolate snowmen,a bath/spa set,an awesome teatowel,a tshirt and lots of little goodies to play with. Thank you so much, Jeri! I had so much fun opening the package and pulling everything out.

Oh, and she included a Christmas card of a dog driving a VW bug in the snow with a Christmas tree on top. I love it! and hung it on my fridge for all to see. It makes me smile everytime I see it.
A big hug to you Jeri and Merry Christmas.

Farmgirl #2125

www.dustbincards.etsy.com
Go to Top of Page

Ga Girl
True Blue Farmgirl

2355 Posts

Karen
Meansville Ga.
USA
2355 Posts

Posted - Dec 16 2010 :  11:33:38 AM  Show Profile
Teresa, I'm so glad you liked your goodies and even happier they came when needed. I thought the angel was so sweet too! Blessings, Karen

Create in me a pure heart,O God and renew a steadfast spirit within me. Psalms 51:10

Farmgirl sister #1156
www.KKJD1.etsy.com
Go to Top of Page

Ninibini
True Blue Farmgirl

7577 Posts

Nini
Pennsylvania
USA
7577 Posts

Posted - Dec 16 2010 :  11:42:51 AM  Show Profile
Pam! Thank you so much for the box of goodies! I love everything! (Remembering the Halloween swap, before we even opened the box, my son said he knew he could count on you for candy, and he was right!) Everything is just so perfect - I love everything from the loaf pan to the note pad and recipe cards, to the candle, the birdhouse ornament and the mittens. But what I especially love is the lovely hand-stitched angel ornament...because YOU'RE an angel, and it will always remind me of you! I so love all the beautiful things you have made for me - gifts straight from your heart to mine! I will treasure them always, truly, truly, truly! You are a wonderful secret sister, and a blessing of a friend. Thank you for everything, and God bless you and your loved ones (that means your puppies, too!) always! Hugs and lots of love - Nini

(P.S. Pics on the way, girls - just haven't had a moment to get them on the camera and downloaded yet!)

God gave us two hands... one to help ourselves, and one to help others!

Farmgirl Sister #1974
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 5 *Farmgirl Swap: Previous Topic gifts received from 8th round of secret sisters Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page