Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Fabulous Farm Collectibles
 *Farmgirl Swap
 Christmas Cookie Swap - Exchanging Now.
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author *Farmgirl Swap: Previous Topic Christmas Cookie Swap - Exchanging Now. Next Topic
Page: of 5

lulu
True Blue Farmgirl

240 Posts

Connie
Geuda Springs Kansas
USA
240 Posts

Posted - Nov 01 2010 :  1:31:13 PM  Show Profile
bumping up

LULU
farmgirl sister #1369
"Scattered Prairie Gals" chapter

Take care and write soon.
When you wish upon a star...Jiminy Cricket
Go to Top of Page

lilwing
True Blue Farmgirl

1403 Posts

Brooke
Fulshear Texas
USA
1403 Posts

Posted - Nov 01 2010 :  6:13:04 PM  Show Profile  Send lilwing a Yahoo! Message
It's getting closer to November 6th! Yay! :D

~~~~
Proud Farmgirl #775

Go to Top of Page

peachy
True Blue Farmgirl

593 Posts

Melissa
Fennville MI
USA
593 Posts

Posted - Nov 02 2010 :  09:23:20 AM  Show Profile  Send peachy a Yahoo! Message
Hi Brooke! I posted on your fb post also:) Thank you for finding me! So busy these days trying to get this biz going!!! Looking forward to a cookie swap!!!!

Melissa
Farmgirl Sister #360
http://bluejeancountry.etsy.com/
http://oldethymecountrybarn.blogspot.com/

Life isn't about waiting for the storms to pass...it's about learning to dance in the rain!
Go to Top of Page

lilwing
True Blue Farmgirl

1403 Posts

Brooke
Fulshear Texas
USA
1403 Posts

Posted - Nov 03 2010 :  08:12:07 AM  Show Profile  Send lilwing a Yahoo! Message
Hi Melissa! Quite welcome and I totally understand! :D

Well, ladies, we're coming down to the wire...! November 6th being the deadline! I'll then put everyone's name in a hat and team each person up with another - I know Jonnie wants two partners, so that will be done as well! :D Be getting ready!

~~~~
Proud Farmgirl #775

Go to Top of Page

lilwing
True Blue Farmgirl

1403 Posts

Brooke
Fulshear Texas
USA
1403 Posts

Posted - Nov 06 2010 :  1:38:15 PM  Show Profile  Send lilwing a Yahoo! Message
Okay, I am going to wait til' tonight for any last minute new ones -- and then I was CLOSE the swap to just the ladies on the list -- I will then announce the partners (and 2 for those who have asked - if there are enough, which I think might be) TOMORROW December 7th - and you are all free to make your cookies and send them off by DECEMBER 6th! Please include your recipes in your package!

~~~~
Proud Farmgirl #775

Go to Top of Page

lilwing
True Blue Farmgirl

1403 Posts

Brooke
Fulshear Texas
USA
1403 Posts

Posted - Nov 06 2010 :  6:53:07 PM  Show Profile  Send lilwing a Yahoo! Message
I hope whoever does the swap with me personally won't mind but my cookies must be gluten-free ... :-/ Unless you don't mind my husband only eating them! lol!

~~~~
Proud Farmgirl #775

Go to Top of Page

Fiddlehead Farm
True Blue Farmgirl

4562 Posts

Diane
Waupaca WI
USA
4562 Posts

Posted - Nov 07 2010 :  06:04:01 AM  Show Profile
Brooke, is tomorrow December 7th? I think you mean November 7th. You had me worried and looking at my calendar!

http://studiodiphotosite.shutterfly.com/
farmgirl sister #922

Happy to be a "Raggedy Ann" in a Barbie World!

I get up every morning determined to both change the world and have one hell of a good time. Sometimes this makes planning my day difficult.
- E. B. White
Go to Top of Page

lilwing
True Blue Farmgirl

1403 Posts

Brooke
Fulshear Texas
USA
1403 Posts

Posted - Nov 07 2010 :  08:32:08 AM  Show Profile  Send lilwing a Yahoo! Message
Ahahaha!! NOVEMBER 7th!! LOL Yes... Sorry! LOL

~~~~
Proud Farmgirl #775

Go to Top of Page

lilwing
True Blue Farmgirl

1403 Posts

Brooke
Fulshear Texas
USA
1403 Posts

Posted - Nov 07 2010 :  4:15:42 PM  Show Profile  Send lilwing a Yahoo! Message
Sorry it took so long! Busy day! Okay, I have the list now! Please check this thread's first page (first post)! I updated it! Now have fun! ANNA - I did not have an extra partner for you. Should someone get an extra package of cookies? I am not sure how this works?? Your 1st partner, Jonnie, asked first so I had to give it to her .. Ironically, she is partnered with you. lol

~~~~
Proud Farmgirl #775

Go to Top of Page

Fiddlehead Farm
True Blue Farmgirl

4562 Posts

Diane
Waupaca WI
USA
4562 Posts

Posted - Nov 07 2010 :  4:37:45 PM  Show Profile
I e-mailed my partner...Karyn. This should be fun and delicious!

http://studiodiphotosite.shutterfly.com/
farmgirl sister #922

Happy to be a "Raggedy Ann" in a Barbie World!

I get up every morning determined to both change the world and have one hell of a good time. Sometimes this makes planning my day difficult.
- E. B. White
Go to Top of Page

lilwing
True Blue Farmgirl

1403 Posts

Brooke
Fulshear Texas
USA
1403 Posts

Posted - Nov 07 2010 :  4:44:13 PM  Show Profile  Send lilwing a Yahoo! Message
Anna - I guess Brenda could get two packages of cookies.....if she wants and that would be what you'd like to do? :)

~~~~
Proud Farmgirl #775

Go to Top of Page

lilwing
True Blue Farmgirl

1403 Posts

Brooke
Fulshear Texas
USA
1403 Posts

Posted - Nov 07 2010 :  4:49:47 PM  Show Profile  Send lilwing a Yahoo! Message
I just noticed that I never did get a confirmation from "pharmerlaura" ...I wonder if she wanted to be included.

~~~~
Proud Farmgirl #775

Go to Top of Page

ayates
True Blue Farmgirl

170 Posts

anna
hailey id
USA
170 Posts

Posted - Nov 07 2010 :  5:15:05 PM  Show Profile
Well, as I see it, there's absolutely no problem. I'll send cookies to Brenda & Jonnie; Brenda can send to Jonnie & me; Jonnie can send to Brenda & me. What do you think, swap hostess!
Go to Top of Page

lilwing
True Blue Farmgirl

1403 Posts

Brooke
Fulshear Texas
USA
1403 Posts

Posted - Nov 07 2010 :  5:17:27 PM  Show Profile  Send lilwing a Yahoo! Message
Oh, wait, I was reading past posts... Didn't Brenda possibly want two partners too? LOL. That's another thing of fate for you!
LOL. That's all good with me! :D And kinda neat too. LOL

~~~~
Proud Farmgirl #775

Go to Top of Page

melanie47601
True Blue Farmgirl

1949 Posts

Melanie
Boonville IN
USA
1949 Posts

Posted - Nov 07 2010 :  7:42:21 PM  Show Profile  Send melanie47601 a Yahoo! Message
Hi Brooke! I've heard from Elizabeth. Elizabeth~ I emailed you back. :)

Melanie

Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the floor each morning the devil says "Oh Crap, She's up!"

Blog~ http://wheelsarealwaysturning.blogspot.com/ Etsy~http://www.etsy.com/shop/theflourishingfinch

Go to Top of Page

BookMouse
Farmgirl in Training

19 Posts

Elizabeth
Sarasota FL
USA
19 Posts

Posted - Nov 07 2010 :  7:51:21 PM  Show Profile  Send BookMouse an AOL message  Send BookMouse a Yahoo! Message
Melanie I got your email. I'll look through my recipes and get back to you in the morning. Yah, this is gonna be fun.
Elizabeth
Go to Top of Page

pinkwitchy~farmgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

230 Posts

Beverly
Lee's Summit MO
USA
230 Posts

Posted - Nov 07 2010 :  8:23:00 PM  Show Profile
urban chickie & I have made contact....LOL...that sounds funny:) I guess when we each get our cookies I can say "The eagle has landed" OK...I'm obviously tired & need to get to bed!

Farmgirl Sister 1575* * * It is often the bend in the road that makes life worth the drive * * *
Go to Top of Page

lulu
True Blue Farmgirl

240 Posts

Connie
Geuda Springs Kansas
USA
240 Posts

Posted - Nov 08 2010 :  04:31:40 AM  Show Profile
Oleta and I have emailed one another and I have answered your email with questions. I can hardly wait. I'm going through some recipes now.
Connie

LULU
farmgirl sister #1369
"Scattered Prairie Gals" chapter

Take care and write soon.
When you wish upon a star...Jiminy Cricket
Go to Top of Page

ayates
True Blue Farmgirl

170 Posts

anna
hailey id
USA
170 Posts

Posted - Nov 12 2010 :  6:41:07 PM  Show Profile
Brooke - I am feeling rather confussed! I'd like two partners and two that want to swap cookines in volume - like Mtgirljon. I'm unclear as to who, if anyone, you have partnered me with as I have not heard from anyone. Please let me know ...
Go to Top of Page

lilwing
True Blue Farmgirl

1403 Posts

Brooke
Fulshear Texas
USA
1403 Posts

Posted - Nov 12 2010 :  6:56:03 PM  Show Profile  Send lilwing a Yahoo! Message
Anna, I am really sorry, I think that is fine about Brenda and Jonnie, I assume, but I really cannot help if you have not heard from anyone. I will try and contact them myself. I think working with both of them would be fine. I will try my best. I will get back with you asap. I have not heard back from my own cookie swap partner after one email, so I am just being patient... please be patient.. maybe people are busy. We can lengthen the time of exchange if need be.

~~~~
Proud Farmgirl #775

Go to Top of Page

mtngirljon
True Blue Farmgirl

539 Posts

Jonnie
Webster Texas
USA
539 Posts

Posted - Nov 12 2010 :  9:45:25 PM  Show Profile
I emailed Anna and Brenda.

Jonnie
Farmgirl #648

"Turn your face to the sun, and the shadows will fall behind you" - Maori Proverb

Go to Top of Page

lilwing
True Blue Farmgirl

1403 Posts

Brooke
Fulshear Texas
USA
1403 Posts

Posted - Nov 13 2010 :  07:26:32 AM  Show Profile  Send lilwing a Yahoo! Message
Just as a note for reference - please, everyone, check the front page - my first post - for any updates or notes about how we are doing this swap - so there is no confusion! :) Please work out the volume of cookies/how many, and how you will do it with your partners. There are those here that all would like to be doing something different. For me, I am wanting to send a tin of cookies... but someone else might not want that. I feel it restrictive if I make it only one certain way. I also posted the partner parings on the first post. Any questions, don't hesitate to contact me.

~~~~
Proud Farmgirl #775

Go to Top of Page

Mollymaude
True Blue Farmgirl

92 Posts

Vickie
San Angelo TX
USA
92 Posts

Posted - Nov 13 2010 :  2:32:57 PM  Show Profile
Hi Brooke,
Sorry, I have been out of town and limited time to spend on internet. I have a great deal of family illness/death/needs this 2010 year. I am anxious for it to be over and start fresh for 2011. The filling a tin and sending is great with me from you and from you to me. I will have to get gluten free ingredients but it is not a problem for me. Am happy to accommodate the need.
Take care and be blessed.
Vickie

Life is full of special surprises
Go to Top of Page

lilwing
True Blue Farmgirl

1403 Posts

Brooke
Fulshear Texas
USA
1403 Posts

Posted - Nov 13 2010 :  2:43:37 PM  Show Profile  Send lilwing a Yahoo! Message
It is okay, Vickie. I totally understand. I was just hoping others would understand that patience is sometimes needed for response. :-) And thank you so much. I will probably have a happy fit biting into the cookies. I have been keeping away from it all mostly since I am new to being GF! lol. And please don't worry, I am not picky either so it can be anything - even something very easy to make. lol

~~~~
Proud Farmgirl #775

Go to Top of Page

lilwing
True Blue Farmgirl

1403 Posts

Brooke
Fulshear Texas
USA
1403 Posts

Posted - Nov 15 2010 :  2:44:15 PM  Show Profile  Send lilwing a Yahoo! Message
Hey, everyone (besides the last few ladies who told me they contacted each other) ~ Please let me know you have each gotten in touch with one another. if I don't hear from you, I will be contacting each of you to make sure everything is on the right track.
Happy baking! :)

~~~~
Proud Farmgirl #775

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 5 *Farmgirl Swap: Previous Topic Christmas Cookie Swap - Exchanging Now. Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page