TillieB
Farmgirl in Training

25 Posts

Marjorie
Berwick ME
USA
25 Posts

Posted - May 30 2006 :  6:36:54 PM  Show Profile
This post is what made me sign up to the forum, so true it is, for me it's been Michigan,Maine,New Mexico,Maine,Texas,Maine,Texas,Maine,Pennsylvania,Maine! I am a pro at collecting moving boxes and packing. I'm grounded now and have been for 5 years and it feels great. I've found it easier to vacation at places rather than moving to them. But it will always be in my blood to roll along when I get the urge now I repaint my house, my husband usually knows whats going on and says, "need to move don't you?" but the can of paint seems to tame that urge.
Marjorie

Libbie
Farmgirl Connection Cultivator

3579 Posts

Anne E.
Elsinore Utah
USA
3579 Posts

Posted - May 31 2006 :  08:41:56 AM  Show Profile
I know that for me, whenever I really need (or think I need) a change, for some reason, if I just paint or clean or plant, that urge goes away and I re-realize that I'm exactly where I want to be. I like to vacation, too, however, as I get older, get into the "groove" of being a mother and a farmer, I find that I really am much more of a homebody than I would have pegged myself for. I just love the "pebble" analogy! - Welcome to the forum - I really think you'll love the gals (and guys!) here.

XOXO, Libbie

"Nothing is worth more than this day." - Goethe
Go to Top of Page

TillieB
Farmgirl in Training

25 Posts

Marjorie
Berwick ME
USA
25 Posts

Posted - May 31 2006 :  08:59:25 AM  Show Profile
Libbie,
Thanks for such a warm welcome, isn't it amazing when you know you find the right people to share your "stuff" with? I don't admit I'm a homebody but I know I am and find I stay home more and more. Definately not a shopper.

Take Care,
Marjorie
Go to Top of Page
  A Farm of My Own: Previous Topic always a pebble Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page