Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Fabulous Farm Collectibles
 *Farmgirl Swap
 gifts received from 7th round of secret sisters
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author *Farmgirl Swap: Previous Topic gifts received from 7th round of secret sisters Next Topic
Page: of 8

Mommyswanson
True Blue Farmgirl

463 Posts

Laura
Waukegan IL
USA
463 Posts

Posted - Aug 14 2010 :  5:24:59 PM  Show Profile
Have had a really hard week (96 year old mother-in-law fell & broke her hip!) and came home today to find a sweet package from my deat secret sister. Thank you so much!!

Laura

"That which does not kill us makes us strong!" "I cast all my cares upon you Lord."
Go to Top of Page

violetrose
True Blue Farmgirl

960 Posts

Ruth
Epworth GA
USA
960 Posts

Posted - Aug 15 2010 :  1:53:19 PM  Show Profile
Hi Sweet Secret Sister, I have been gone over the weekend (got to meet Mary Jane and when I came home today I had a Wonderful surprise package from you. You made me the cutest little book/journal I have ever seen. It will be so cute in my Scotty Camper - I'll leave it out for all to see. I haven't decided what I'm going to use it for yet - but it will be "fun" whatever it is. Loved the notecard also - you are sooo talented and special!
Can't wait to "meet" you!
Great big hugs,
Ruth

Farmgirl Sister # 1738

God loves each one of us as if there were only one of us!

St. Augustine
Go to Top of Page

JojoNH
True Blue Farmgirl

1984 Posts

Joanna
Dunbarton New Hampshire
USA
1984 Posts

Posted - Aug 15 2010 :  2:35:58 PM  Show Profile
Secret Sister your the BEST!!! I found a special package in my mailbox Saturday from you! I love the pillowcase you embroidered. . . it is going on my special pillow tonight Love the journal and the note cards too! The scented hotpad is perfect for placing my teapot onto and the scent is heavenly!! Not to mention you picked my favorite color You have truly made my day. Thank you for thinking of me. . . your the greatest!

Joanna #566
"Keeping Traditions Alive A Stitch At A Time"
JojoNH
http://www.etsy.com/shop/CountryCents
http://CountryCents.Blogspot.com

Edited by - JojoNH on Aug 16 2010 04:54:54 AM
Go to Top of Page

Sue Feely
True Blue Farmgirl

1044 Posts

Sue
Buffalo New York
USA
1044 Posts

Posted - Aug 17 2010 :  08:20:30 AM  Show Profile
bump
Go to Top of Page

marjean
True Blue Farmgirl

3851 Posts

Marsha
Deltona FL
USA
3851 Posts

Posted - Aug 17 2010 :  08:48:08 AM  Show Profile
I've been feeling so pressured doing too many swaps and I am trying hard to catch up so everyone will be happy with me. Sorry, for the delay.
But, to smooth everyting out my dear secret sis has done it again. Her last gift was my favorite butterfly themed cards and stickers in a silk bag. The card she included brought me to tears. It was like she's known me all my life and had the best motavational words for me to help me keep positive to beat this cancer. It was perfect timing. Whoever, you are you'll be in my heart forever.

Farmgirl sister #308
handmade cards, vintage organizer bags and more at www.jeanpatchbymk.etsy.com
http://jeanpatch.blogspot.com
www.fullerdirect.com
id#0920150
www.watkinsonline.com/rjaramillo
Go to Top of Page

sonshine4u
Chapter Guru

1205 Posts

April
New Prague MN
USA
1205 Posts

Posted - Aug 17 2010 :  2:50:34 PM  Show Profile
Marsha, take a deep breath and know we all love you! One thing at a time and you can get 'r done!

~Hugs!
April

Playing in the Sonshine
http://www.homesteadblogger.com/sonshine4u
Go to Top of Page

Chassen
True Blue Farmgirl

99 Posts

Chassen
Columbus OH
USA
99 Posts

Posted - Aug 18 2010 :  1:19:09 PM  Show Profile
I love my SS. I was having an absolutely HORRIBLE day. My replacement at work came in late, making me miss my bus. So I sat at the bus stop for 40min, get home, no mail. Then the mailman came and my SS gave me these beautiful handmade bee earrings. LOVE THEM thank you SOOOOO much! The card was so sweet too!

City-bound for now! Looking for my little piece of heaven...

http://gnomefalls.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

TexBetsy
True Blue Farmgirl

314 Posts

Betsy
Princeton TX
USA
314 Posts

Posted - Aug 18 2010 :  3:37:35 PM  Show Profile
I can't wait to find out which one of you wonderful ladies is my Secret Sister because I want to give you a BIG HUG!! Another great surprise package with some fun Autumn scrapbooking pieces, shopping list, and a super dish towel. I love dish towels. I am crazy about dish towels

Betsy

"God does not command that we do great things, only little things with great love" Mother Teresa
Go to Top of Page

Calicobear
True Blue Farmgirl

68 Posts

Lori
Mansfield Ohio
USA
68 Posts

Posted - Aug 18 2010 :  3:48:30 PM  Show Profile
Yes,yes, please......let us know when you get a surprise. I'm still waiting to see a post from my SS here. Getting worried now, that she didn't get. :(

Hugs & Smiles!!
Go to Top of Page

Sue Feely
True Blue Farmgirl

1044 Posts

Sue
Buffalo New York
USA
1044 Posts

Posted - Aug 19 2010 :  05:44:10 AM  Show Profile
Lori - I will try to look into this for you to see if your secret sister has received from you!

Sue
Go to Top of Page

Calicobear
True Blue Farmgirl

68 Posts

Lori
Mansfield Ohio
USA
68 Posts

Posted - Aug 19 2010 :  06:39:34 AM  Show Profile
quote:
Originally posted by Sue Feely

Lori - I will try to look into this for you to see if your secret sister has received from you!

Sue

Hi Sue.....my SS posted once....but nothing 'bout pkg's. Will do confirmation thing w/PO next time. Hope this isn't a "hard lesson learned" for me, by not doing. Don't usually do, when sending daughter stuff....and gets w/o confirmation slip.

Thanks for checking...you are super!

Hugs & Blessings, Lori

Hugs & Smiles!!
Go to Top of Page

Blessed in Colorado
True Blue Farmgirl

6582 Posts

Debbie L.
Oregon
USA
6582 Posts

Posted - Aug 19 2010 :  11:56:24 AM  Show Profile
Hi Sue, Is there anyway you can check to see if my secret sister has received her package, letters and cards. I do not see any post from my secret sister saying she received anything, nothing from her. I am only concerned as she lives outside the United States. Thanks so much.

Hugs,
Debbie
Go to Top of Page

Turtlemoon
Farmgirl Legend Schoolmarm

378 Posts

Tanya
Port Orchard Washington
USA
378 Posts

Posted - Aug 19 2010 :  4:22:23 PM  Show Profile
Just wanted to let my secret sis know that my thank you post must have gotten lost in the e-shuffle of posts *smile* but yes, and thank you soooo much! I love to receive fun mail, thank you so much for thinking of me! :)

Raggedy Ann stuck in a Barbie Doll World

FarmGirl#1737

http://www.etsy.com/shop/moonhonu
Go to Top of Page

Bag Lady Diva
True Blue Farmgirl

130 Posts

Viola
Spearfish South Dakota
USA
130 Posts

Posted - Aug 19 2010 :  4:35:46 PM  Show Profile
Secret Sister:

I want to let you know that after reviewing the postings I realized that I had not acknowledged receiving your package.....So cute - I put my little bird house in my sewing room. I found a spot for everything.

Thank you. I am sorry that I did not post this earlier.

Vi

Vi

Quilting in the Black Hills
Go to Top of Page

HealingTouch
True Blue Farmgirl

3448 Posts

Darlene
Kunkletown Pa
USA
3448 Posts

Posted - Aug 19 2010 :  5:43:31 PM  Show Profile  Send HealingTouch a Yahoo! Message
SS...Thank you for my lovely angel box, magnet and note. The magnet is on my refrigerator and the angel box will sit on my shelf where I can look at her and think of you!

Hugs and Blessings,
Darlene
Sister 1922

The road to a friends house is never to long!
Go to Top of Page

terriholland00
True Blue Farmgirl

231 Posts

Terri
Christoval Texas
USA
231 Posts

Posted - Aug 20 2010 :  11:56:06 AM  Show Profile
OMG, OMG, what a surprise was awaiting me at the post office this morning!!!! I KNOW I have the BESTEST:) SS of all. In this large box held a beautiful ribbon bound, brown paper, Notebook that is so beautiful inside and out....AND then I pulled out this absolutely gorgeous altered box full to the brim with scrapbooking supplies. The box has sea glass from England as part of the embellishments, as well as beads, butterflies, brass lock and corners. The inside looks like the metal decorative ceilings that old buildings used to have, the entire thing is a work of art!!! I can't wait to get home and take pictures and put them on here so everyone can see it and be jealous:) LOL....just kidding...I know everyone's stuff is great and beautiful!!

THANK YOU, THANK YOU SS....
You are the BEST

Terri

http://www.etsy.com/shop/terriholland00
Go to Top of Page

Mommyswanson
True Blue Farmgirl

463 Posts

Laura
Waukegan IL
USA
463 Posts

Posted - Aug 20 2010 :  12:41:38 PM  Show Profile
Oh Terri that box sounds beautiful!!

Laura

"That which does not kill us makes us strong!" "I cast all my cares upon you Lord."
Go to Top of Page

levisgrammy
True Blue Farmgirl

9321 Posts

Denise
Beavercreek Ohio
USA
9321 Posts

Posted - Aug 20 2010 :  3:05:32 PM  Show Profile
Well, I got another wonderful package from my sweet SS. She sent me a pretty blue note pad with my initial on it and two of the sweetest embroidered linens,edged in crochet and embroidered in blue. These will match my bedroom perfectly! So will the two wrought iron and glass tealight holders. Little blue tealights. I so love them. Thank you to my secret sister. Looking forward to finding out who you are! Of course she sent along another beautiful card too!

farmgirl sister#43
"All you need is faith, trust and......a little bit of pixie dust" ~Peter Pan
Go to Top of Page

Karen Olson
True Blue Farmgirl

60 Posts

Karen
Racine WI
USA
60 Posts

Posted - Aug 20 2010 :  3:19:31 PM  Show Profile
Hi Sue,
I was reading through the forums and found the Farmgirl Swap and the secret sisters, is it too late to join in?

Karen O.

walkin in the woods!
Go to Top of Page

Ga Girl
True Blue Farmgirl

2355 Posts

Karen
Meansville Ga.
USA
2355 Posts

Posted - Aug 20 2010 :  4:10:23 PM  Show Profile
My sweet SS has done it again! Thanks so much for the beautiful fall towels and the lovely stationary, both will be used very quickly and I cant say thank you enough! I sure hope we can continue to talk after this round also! I cant wait to find out who you are! Blessings,Karen

Create in me a pure heart,O God and renew a steadfast spirit within me. Psalms 51:10

Farmgirl sister #1156
www.KKJD1.etsy.com
Go to Top of Page

terriholland00
True Blue Farmgirl

231 Posts

Terri
Christoval Texas
USA
231 Posts

Posted - Aug 21 2010 :  09:39:12 AM  Show Profile
Here is my Beautiful "Create" Embellished box sent to me full of scrapbooking supplies made by my SS:

and the lovely ribbon bound embellished Notebook:

Go to Top of Page

terriholland00
True Blue Farmgirl

231 Posts

Terri
Christoval Texas
USA
231 Posts

Posted - Aug 21 2010 :  09:41:16 AM  Show Profile
Guess I should have made those smaller but I don't remember how to do that! Sorry, but at least you can see how great they are:)

Go to Top of Page

Calicobear
True Blue Farmgirl

68 Posts

Lori
Mansfield Ohio
USA
68 Posts

Posted - Aug 21 2010 :  10:20:48 AM  Show Profile
I got a sweet card from my SS in today's mail! Thanks for the Special Hug......couldn't Have come at a better "Moment"...Thank You!! You have made my day! )

Hugs & Blessings to YOU dear SS

Lori ;)

Hugs & Smiles!!
Go to Top of Page

LadyInRed
True Blue Farmgirl

6740 Posts

PeggyAnn
Vancouver WA
USA
6740 Posts

Posted - Aug 21 2010 :  11:52:15 AM  Show Profile
Terri...Beautiful box and scrapbook. How great is that! You were truly blessed!
Enjoy them...and yes, we're jealous! LOL

Blessings,
~peggy

Lady In Red
http://ladyinredsite.blogspot.com

A "SMILE" Should Be A Woman's First Accessory, Then Her Purse, Shoes, and Bling! ~p.smith
Go to Top of Page

reereebee
True Blue Farmgirl

142 Posts

Marie
Clark WY
USA
142 Posts

Posted - Aug 21 2010 :  7:18:29 PM  Show Profile
Terri - Fan-tab-u-lous! What a box and notebook!
It makes me want to get all crafty and put more surprises in the mail to my own SS. Thanks for the inspiration .
HOORAY!

--Marie--
Farmgirl Sister #1627
www.reereebee.etsy.com

“Nothing is really work unless you would rather be doing something else” - J.M. BARRIE, Novelist

Edited by - reereebee on Aug 21 2010 7:19:37 PM
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 8 *Farmgirl Swap: Previous Topic gifts received from 7th round of secret sisters Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page