Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Fabulous Farm Collectibles
 *Farmgirl Swap
 gifts received from 7th round of secret sisters
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author *Farmgirl Swap: Previous Topic gifts received from 7th round of secret sisters Next Topic
Page: of 8

Calicobear
True Blue Farmgirl

68 Posts

Lori
Mansfield Ohio
USA
68 Posts

Posted - Aug 02 2010 :  3:45:29 PM  Show Profile
Got the cutetest lil' Farm notecard today! Written in different colors of ink............a very cool Hug in my mail today! Even had a lil' chick sticker on envelope. Our 3 yr old Grandgirlie insisted it was her card tho lol so told her we'd share & put it up in sewing room.

Thank you ss :)

Hugs & Smiles!!
Go to Top of Page

Sue Feely
True Blue Farmgirl

1044 Posts

Sue
Buffalo New York
USA
1044 Posts

Posted - Aug 03 2010 :  10:31:53 PM  Show Profile
This is where you should post cards and gifts etc for the 7th round of secret sisters!

Thanks,

Sue
Go to Top of Page

Mommyswanson
True Blue Farmgirl

463 Posts

Laura
Waukegan IL
USA
463 Posts

Posted - Aug 04 2010 :  11:12:35 AM  Show Profile
Just came home to a package from my secret sister & inside was the most delightful package of vintage scrapbooking notions to use in my art journal. I just LOVE it!!! It's like she knows me!!!! Thank you so much dear, whoever you are!!!! You are a lovely girl to put so much thought into my gift. :)

Laura

"That which does not kill us makes us strong!" "I cast all my cares upon you Lord."
Go to Top of Page

tea_lady_tammy
True Blue Farmgirl

1485 Posts

Tammy
NE
USA
1485 Posts

Posted - Aug 04 2010 :  7:36:15 PM  Show Profile
To my dear secret sister~I was having a bummer of a day and my dear hubby came in with the mail and said there is something for you to smile about. He was right. Thank you for the lovely kitchen towel with teapots on it. It is hanging in my kitchen and I love the plaque you sent about sisters with a quilt on it. I hung it in my quilting room. I have been smiling all day and I just wanted to say how much I appreciate you. Thank you for making me smile and feel so special.

hugs
Tammy

Tea is like being in the stars with God.

http://breathsoffaith.blogspot.com

Farm Sister #1889
Go to Top of Page

bjhuff
True Blue Farmgirl

325 Posts

Betty Jo
Sturgis South Dakota
USA
325 Posts

Posted - Aug 05 2010 :  8:21:06 PM  Show Profile  Send bjhuff an ICQ Message
WOW I came home from a long day and there was lots of Farm Girl mail and there was a letter from my SS and awesome homemade card with buttons on it and some tea and an awesome magnet with a butterfly I love it thanks so much!!! HUGS to you the card is awesome !!!

***BettyJo****
Go to Top of Page

bcomer
Farmgirl in Training

16 Posts

Barbara
Ava Missouri
16 Posts

Posted - Aug 05 2010 :  9:22:34 PM  Show Profile
I know I have the greatest SS, she is spoiling me according to my husband! I wanted to let her know I received another package today and I loved everything. I will truly enjoy the book and can't wait to sit down and sip one of those teas. The rag doll is staying on my desk at work to remind me to stop and enjoy the small treasures in life, like family and friendships. God Bless You!!

meadowcreekfarmgirl
Go to Top of Page

LadyInRed
True Blue Farmgirl

6740 Posts

PeggyAnn
Vancouver WA
USA
6740 Posts

Posted - Aug 06 2010 :  12:52:38 AM  Show Profile
WOW...I had an awesome day of Farmgirl Mail today! I felt like it was Christmas at my house!
Thank You My Sweet Secret Sister for making me those adorable Personalized Peggy's Fence Note Cards
There is no way I would use those for a swap. I am much too selfish for that...I just love them.
Yes, I will bless others by sending them one now and again...but when I get down to the last one
I will be keeping it for myself. Thank you for blessing me with your special talent and I look forward
to that Special Gift you keep referring to. BUT they are ALL SPECIAL GIFTS and YOU are the Best Gift of All!

blessings and Hugs,
~peggy

Lady In Red
http://ladyinredsite.blogspot.com

A "SMILE" Should Be A Woman's First Accessory, Then Her Purse, Shoes, and Bling! ~p.smith

Edited by - LadyInRed on Aug 06 2010 12:54:30 AM
Go to Top of Page

TexBetsy
True Blue Farmgirl

314 Posts

Betsy
Princeton TX
USA
314 Posts

Posted - Aug 07 2010 :  06:12:36 AM  Show Profile
What a bright, beautiful surprise package from my Secret Sister this week. A lovely card, little Celebrate Life wall hanging (that will be perfect in my cubicle at work), and the most gorgeous bandana. Thank you so much!

Betsy

"God does not command that we do great things, only little things with great love" Mother Teresa
Go to Top of Page

levisgrammy
True Blue Farmgirl

9321 Posts

Denise
Beavercreek Ohio
USA
9321 Posts

Posted - Aug 07 2010 :  10:46:45 AM  Show Profile
I received a wonderful package from m SS. She included little scripture cards which I plan to use everyday. A little sachet of lavender, a sweet notebook that has my favorite thing on the cover, teacups! Everthing was wrapped so pretty in tissue and the cutest little gift bag. I love it! She also sent along a beautiful card. Thanks for brightening my day secret sister!

farmgirl sister#43
"All you need is faith, trust and......a little bit of pixie dust" ~Peter Pan
Go to Top of Page

levisgrammy
True Blue Farmgirl

9321 Posts

Denise
Beavercreek Ohio
USA
9321 Posts

Posted - Aug 07 2010 :  10:49:19 AM  Show Profile
Hope the stuff I am sending is reaching my secret sister. I have been sending but haven't seen postings.

farmgirl sister#43
Go to Top of Page

reereebee
True Blue Farmgirl

142 Posts

Marie
Clark WY
USA
142 Posts

Posted - Aug 07 2010 :  10:59:21 AM  Show Profile
So sorry to whomever my secret sister may be. I have been posting in the wrong spot! I have recieved both cards and the fantastic doily. It is perched on top of the secretary desk in my dining room. I absolutely love it.
Your notes are always so sweet and it makes me feel special to know that someone is thinking of me. Thanks!

P.S. - I was also excited to see that the goodies I've been sending to my SS have arrived safely.

--Marie--
Farmgirl Sister #1627
www.reereebee.etsy.com

“Nothing is really work unless you would rather be doing something else” - J.M. BARRIE, Novelist

Edited by - reereebee on Aug 07 2010 4:49:39 PM
Go to Top of Page

bcomer
Farmgirl in Training

16 Posts

Barbara
Ava Missouri
16 Posts

Posted - Aug 07 2010 :  7:39:50 PM  Show Profile
Hope my SS is recieving her packages, haven't seen a post from her yet. Just want to make sure she is getting them.

meadowcreekfarmgirl
Go to Top of Page

Leilaht
True Blue Farmgirl

155 Posts

Elizabeth
Highland MI
USA
155 Posts

Posted - Aug 08 2010 :  04:10:07 AM  Show Profile
My SS isn't posting either. I hope she got the package. On the other hand I haven't gotten anything from my SS either, so I guess that's normal for me. Nothing ever works right when others are involved.

Liz

Strength and honor are her clothing; and she shall rejoice in time to come.

Proverbs 31:25
Go to Top of Page

marjean
True Blue Farmgirl

3851 Posts

Marsha
Deltona FL
USA
3851 Posts

Posted - Aug 08 2010 :  07:58:36 AM  Show Profile
I am so blessed! I have another SS gift and it was just the perfect thing to pick up my spirits along with all the cards I've been getting as R.A.O.K. gifts since I was diagnosed with cancer.
I love the address book and packet of flower seeds. I can't wait to plant them. The card was handmade and just beautifully done.
THANK YOU! My Secret Sister!!!

I am so behind and I will be sending out my SS gift very soon. I am making so many things to put in it and I can not go fast, so it will be a little more longer, but it will be fun when she gets it.

Farmgirl sister #308
handmade cards, vintage organizer bags and more at www.jeanpatchbymk.etsy.com
http://jeanpatch.blogspot.com
www.fullerdirect.com
id#0920150
www.watkinsonline.com/rjaramillo
Go to Top of Page

Leilaht
True Blue Farmgirl

155 Posts

Elizabeth
Highland MI
USA
155 Posts

Posted - Aug 08 2010 :  3:12:24 PM  Show Profile
Ok! I take it back. My SS did get her package. She posted in the wrong spot. Time to send off another. Glad she liked it. It is fun to make people happy.

Liz

Go to Top of Page

LadyInRed
True Blue Farmgirl

6740 Posts

PeggyAnn
Vancouver WA
USA
6740 Posts

Posted - Aug 08 2010 :  11:59:42 PM  Show Profile
Liz...you are right it is fun to know that you have a small part in blessing someone's day. I think it is
even more fun to give than to receive but I am just like everyone else...in the fact that it does pick ones spirits up...when you get that unexpected SS gift or Mail Art or just any Farmgirl Mail. My husband knows
that If I say, "We didn't get any good mail today!" that really means "Oh, I didn't hear from one of my Farm
girl Sisters...it was just bills!" He chuckles every time. It is pretty funny!

Blessings,
Peggy

Lady In Red

A "SMILE" Should Be A Woman's First Accessory, Then Her Purse, Shoes, and Bling! ~p.smith
Go to Top of Page

Ga Girl
True Blue Farmgirl

2355 Posts

Karen
Meansville Ga.
USA
2355 Posts

Posted - Aug 09 2010 :  10:30:58 AM  Show Profile
I got another wonderful card from my SS today! Thank you so much for thinking of me! By your card I wasn't sure if you had seen my previous post but I have received 2 cards and a lovely totebag with note cards and loved every bit of it! Thanks again! Blessings,Karen

Create in me a pure heart,O God and renew a steadfast spirit within me. Psalms 51:10

Farmgirl sister #1156
www.KKJD1.etsy.com
Go to Top of Page

levisgrammy
True Blue Farmgirl

9321 Posts

Denise
Beavercreek Ohio
USA
9321 Posts

Posted - Aug 11 2010 :  09:21:54 AM  Show Profile
I am bumping this up. I still have not seen my SS post yet. I am sending of more mail so hopefully I will see something soon.
Being it is a secret there really is no way to track a package.

farmgirl sister#43
Go to Top of Page

Chassen
True Blue Farmgirl

99 Posts

Chassen
Columbus OH
USA
99 Posts

Posted - Aug 11 2010 :  10:32:26 AM  Show Profile
what a wonderful ss I have! I received a lovely handkerchief, a country paint book, stickers, and an iron on transfer!! Thank you so muchjj

City-bound for now! Looking for my little piece of heaven...

http://gnomefalls.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

Turtlemoon
Farmgirl Legend Schoolmarm

378 Posts

Tanya
Port Orchard Washington
USA
378 Posts

Posted - Aug 11 2010 :  1:19:00 PM  Show Profile
i am hoping i am not one who posted in a wrong spot as i have received a very thoughtful note/tea gift from my sis! (it was yummy, daighter and i enjoyed it iced)

Raggedy Ann stuck in a Barbie Doll World

FarmGirl#1737

http://www.etsy.com/shop/moonhonu
Go to Top of Page

Leilaht
True Blue Farmgirl

155 Posts

Elizabeth
Highland MI
USA
155 Posts

Posted - Aug 12 2010 :  02:44:41 AM  Show Profile
I got a package from my SS with some lovely patterns in it. I will definitely do the rag hooking one. Don't know if I am patient enough to quilt yet. I do know my front door needs that snowman wreath this winter though. LOL Thank you, thank you, thank you. I love the Raggedy Ann card. I am keeping it. I have some from our housewarming and I will laminate them all and stitch them together for a bag like with calendar pages.

Liz

Go to Top of Page

LadyInRed
True Blue Farmgirl

6740 Posts

PeggyAnn
Vancouver WA
USA
6740 Posts

Posted - Aug 12 2010 :  09:40:16 AM  Show Profile
I love hearing what everyone is getting. Isn't it FUN!

BLESSINGS,
~peggy

Lady In Red

Go to Top of Page

Ga Girl
True Blue Farmgirl

2355 Posts

Karen
Meansville Ga.
USA
2355 Posts

Posted - Aug 12 2010 :  11:20:04 AM  Show Profile
Oh what a wonderful surprise! Secret Sister you sure know me well! What a wonderful necklace I love it and just my fav. colors. I wear black alot so it will sure get alot of wear!!! It once again came at a perfect time for a pick me up. I feel so loved, I cant wait to find out who you are! So I can let you know how much each goodies has meant! Blessings,Karen

Create in me a pure heart,O God and renew a steadfast spirit within me. Psalms 51:10

Farmgirl sister #1156
www.KKJD1.etsy.com
Go to Top of Page

bjhuff
True Blue Farmgirl

325 Posts

Betty Jo
Sturgis South Dakota
USA
325 Posts

Posted - Aug 13 2010 :  07:04:35 AM  Show Profile  Send bjhuff an ICQ Message
I posted one in the wrong spot I received an awesome package from my SS it was three votive holder I am going call them I may take them and use at school for desk items that says live laugh and love THANKS sorry for posting on wrong thing!!!

***BettyJo****
Go to Top of Page

reereebee
True Blue Farmgirl

142 Posts

Marie
Clark WY
USA
142 Posts

Posted - Aug 13 2010 :  3:26:38 PM  Show Profile
Hooray! Thanks SS. I got the package with the great doily and three small wall plaques that say Hope, Faith, Love. I hung them right above my stove in the kitchen on a little piece of wall that was begging for something beautiful. I may put the doily in a great mahogany frame in my bedroom. I picked it up at an estate sale and just haven't found what I wanted to put in it yet. I think I know now....
Thanks for thinking of me. It sure made my day.

--Marie--
Farmgirl Sister #1627
www.reereebee.etsy.com

“Nothing is really work unless you would rather be doing something else” - J.M. BARRIE, Novelist

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 8 *Farmgirl Swap: Previous Topic gifts received from 7th round of secret sisters Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page