Page: of 56

ArmyWifey
True Blue Farmgirl

712 Posts

Holly
Abilene KS
712 Posts

Posted - Jul 09 2005 :  7:15:13 PM  Show Profile
I tried to send you an email but they were returned......... ?????????

Thanks

¸...¸ __/ /\____ ____
,·´º o`·,/__/ _/\_ //____/\
```)¨(´´´ | | | | | | | || |l±±±± |
¸,.-·²°´ ¸,.-·~·~·-.,¸ `°²·-. :º°

As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord!
Go to Top of Page

bubblesnz
True Blue Farmgirl

291 Posts

helen

New Zealand
291 Posts

Posted - Jul 10 2005 :  6:06:53 PM  Show Profile
Hi susan from MO, seeds hit New Zealand, what a lovely idea :)Many thanks.

A great oak, is just a little nut which held it's ground.
Go to Top of Page

jpbluesky
True Blue Farmgirl

6066 Posts

Jeannie
Florida
USA
6066 Posts

Posted - Jul 11 2005 :  05:03:52 AM  Show Profile
Clare - I see from above you are joining the mail art list, but the email list I received does not have your address on it. Would love to send you some mail art!
jpbluesky

Heartland girl
Go to Top of Page

mollymae
True Blue Farmgirl

694 Posts

Molly
Visalia California
USA
694 Posts

Posted - Jul 11 2005 :  08:03:51 AM  Show Profile
Thank you Lorij for the beautiful mail art I received this morning!!! That beach scene is so tranquil!! I love the postcard too, my boys were impressed that one of your paintings was a postcard..hehe..you are a gifted artist!

Cead Mile Failte,
Molly

"If I can stop one heart from breaking, I shall not live in vain. If I can ease one life the Aching or cool one pain, or help one fainting robin unto his nest again, I shall not live in vain" ~Emily Dickinson

**When life throws scraps your way ~ Make a Quilt!**

Sisterhood of the Traveling Art
Go to Top of Page

MeadowLark
True Blue Farmgirl

2206 Posts

USA
2206 Posts

Posted - Jul 11 2005 :  09:52:11 AM  Show Profile
Sue (junebug) from next door in Missouri thanks for the flower seeds and note! That was so sweet of you! I have a special little spot to plant the seeds in! You made my day! Jenny

"Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing, there is a field. I'll meet you there." Rumi, 13th century. http://www.xs4all.nl/~josvg/cits/sb/sb101.html
Go to Top of Page

junebug
True Blue Farmgirl

2421 Posts

Sue
West Plains, Mo.
USA
2421 Posts

Posted - Jul 11 2005 :  12:46:11 PM  Show Profile
I don't have a addy for Clare either? I think it's neat to spread some seeds all in the way in New Zealand! Meadowlark, your most welcome too, just wish we had our screen names on the master list so I can see who my neighbor is! Tons of blooms for you both! And jpbluesky, got your mail art today, many thanks for the seeds, I've never seen that company before, and organic too, right on! Will have to check out their website!

I'm not 40 something, I'm 39.95 plus shipping and handling!
Go to Top of Page

Clare
True Blue Farmgirl

2173 Posts

NC WA State
USA
2173 Posts

Posted - Jul 11 2005 :  12:54:30 PM  Show Profile
Junebug, if you can open the Excel (.xls) file attachment, it is on that form. If not, email me and I'll give it to you.

****Gardener, Stitcher, Spiritual Explorer and Appreciator of all Things Natural****

"Begin to weave and God will give the thread." - German Proverb
Go to Top of Page

MeadowLark
True Blue Farmgirl

2206 Posts

USA
2206 Posts

Posted - Jul 11 2005 :  1:15:59 PM  Show Profile
Glad to see you joined the mail art list Clare! This week I am going to get all the art sent out. It is hotter than blue blazes here and a good excuse to work indoors during the heat of the day.

"Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing, there is a field. I'll meet you there." Rumi, 13th century. http://www.xs4all.nl/~josvg/cits/sb/sb101.html
Go to Top of Page

ArmyWifey
True Blue Farmgirl

712 Posts

Holly
Abilene KS
712 Posts

Posted - Jul 11 2005 :  4:42:07 PM  Show Profile
I still haven't gotten an email with the list

¸...¸ __/ /\____ ____
,·´º o`·,/__/ _/\_ //____/\
```)¨(´´´ | | | | | | | || |l±±±± |
¸,.-·²°´ ¸,.-·~·~·-.,¸ `°²·-. :º°

As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord!
Go to Top of Page

Clare
True Blue Farmgirl

2173 Posts

NC WA State
USA
2173 Posts

Posted - Jul 11 2005 :  5:35:52 PM  Show Profile
Email member Kay, username TheRusticCottage. She's the new keeper of the list. Include your real name, address and birth date in the email, along with permission to share your address with others on the list.
You can find her here by earlier postings, just click on her username and an email link will show.

****Gardener, Stitcher, Spiritual Explorer and Appreciator of all Things Natural****

Go to Top of Page

therusticcottage
True Blue Farmgirl

4439 Posts

Kay
Vancouver WA
USA
4439 Posts

Posted - Jul 11 2005 :  9:08:24 PM  Show Profile
I got my first two pieces of mail art today!!!

Sue -- thanks so much for the sweet card and the seeds. I'm planting them tomorrow.

Jeannie -- thanks you for the sweet "rustic cottage" picture and the poem. I just loved it!

I can't wait to go to the mailbox tomorrow!

Kay - Living in Beautiful Washington State

North Clark County Farmgirls and
Go to Top of Page

therusticcottage
True Blue Farmgirl

4439 Posts

Kay
Vancouver WA
USA
4439 Posts

Posted - Jul 11 2005 :  9:12:29 PM  Show Profile
When I emailed the list I sent it as a Word attachment and an Excel attachment so that those that had those programs could open the file and print it out. I also pasted it into the email so that if you didn't have either Word or Excel you could just print the email. I hope this wasn't too confusing for everyone. Please let me know if this didn't work. Just trying to make it easy and I think I actually made it more confusing!

Holly -- I think I emailed you the list today but I will check when I get on my other computer. If not I will send it out tonight.

Go to Top of Page

junebug
True Blue Farmgirl

2421 Posts

Sue
West Plains, Mo.
USA
2421 Posts

Posted - Jul 12 2005 :  12:25:26 PM  Show Profile
Kay, your so welcome, hope the seeds bloom soon for you! I sent you my email addy that you requested and I shouldn't have a problem in opening word to print it out, but if I should, I'll let you know. Thanks for helping out with the master list.

I'm not 40 something, I'm 39.95 plus shipping and handling!
Go to Top of Page

KJAMES
Farmgirl in Training

34 Posts

KAREN
SC
USA
34 Posts

Posted - Jul 12 2005 :  2:03:56 PM  Show Profile
I love the art mail, have received several things.
I am working on a little something to send out to as many as I can on the list. Going to the beach 7-15-05, so will start on them again when I get back. Hope to be mailing them out in the next few weeks.
A big hello to all of you from "very,very,humid" South Carolina.

Trust in the Lord with all your heart
Go to Top of Page

KJAMES
Farmgirl in Training

34 Posts

KAREN
SC
USA
34 Posts

Posted - Jul 12 2005 :  2:09:20 PM  Show Profile
Hi Sue(JuneBug)
Just wanted to say thanks so much for the seeds and the nice note. I am a big flower person, so this is a perfect gift for me. Really made my day when I opened the post box and saw your yellow bag smiling back at me. This art mail has been such a good idea.
I sent you an email, but it was returned to me. Please send me your correct e mail address. Mine is kjames19@yahoo.com
Thanks again for the seeds.

Trust in the Lord with all your heart
Go to Top of Page

connio
True Blue Farmgirl

535 Posts

connie
springtown texas
USA
535 Posts

Posted - Jul 12 2005 :  3:54:31 PM  Show Profile

Hey Farm Girls!

Just stopping by to "come up for air" and to send you a quick Texas "hey."

Thanks to all who have sent me such great mail art--seeds, post cards,original art.....................

I just love this so much. Don't think that I have ever felt so connected to a group before.

Hope to work on mail art tonight for awhile.

Connie

cozycottage
Go to Top of Page

MeadowLark
True Blue Farmgirl

2206 Posts

USA
2206 Posts

Posted - Jul 12 2005 :  6:36:49 PM  Show Profile
Sisters of the Traveling Art... I have the coolest idea for some art... Going to re-send art to all of you I sent to and new ones will just have this new art idea! It is going to take some time to get these done...but keep an eye on your art recepticals because some COOL art is headed your way!!!!!

Go to Top of Page

mollymae
True Blue Farmgirl

694 Posts

Molly
Visalia California
USA
694 Posts

Posted - Jul 12 2005 :  7:12:41 PM  Show Profile
OOOH Jenny, can't wait!!!

Cead Mile Failte,
Molly

"If I can stop one heart from breaking, I shall not live in vain. If I can ease one life the Aching or cool one pain, or help one fainting robin unto his nest again, I shall not live in vain" ~Emily Dickinson

Go to Top of Page

therusticcottage
True Blue Farmgirl

4439 Posts

Kay
Vancouver WA
USA
4439 Posts

Posted - Jul 12 2005 :  11:03:20 PM  Show Profile
Clare so graciously added all the screen names to the list after I sent it out the first time. I will resend the list to everyone that I have email addresses for. If you don't get it please let me know.

Go to Top of Page

sqrl
True Blue Farmgirl

605 Posts

Melissa
Northern California
USA
605 Posts

Posted - Jul 13 2005 :  08:20:07 AM  Show Profile
Ok Ladies, our chapter journal is almost finished, probably this weekend. And I'll be sending it off to start our "round robin". That way it will be ready for the chapter round robin. Also start thinking about a girlfriends theme if you want to join in on a group project. I would like to send it in to Somerset Sudios Magazine to be published in October. I think it would be a great idea to show off what were doing here. What do ya think?

Blessed Be

www.sqrlbee.com
Go to Top of Page

Clare
True Blue Farmgirl

2173 Posts

NC WA State
USA
2173 Posts

Posted - Jul 13 2005 :  09:03:09 AM  Show Profile
Regarding screen names added to the list... just want to gratefully acknowledge jpbluesky's help in this endeavor. Many hands make easy work!

Go to Top of Page

jpbluesky
True Blue Farmgirl

6066 Posts

Jeannie
Florida
USA
6066 Posts

Posted - Jul 13 2005 :  09:06:39 AM  Show Profile
Sqrl - can't wait to get the journal. This is turning into so much fun!

Clare - thank you and you are welcome! Mo mom always said that - many hands make light work! And it is true.
jpbluesky

Heartland girl
Go to Top of Page

jpbluesky
True Blue Farmgirl

6066 Posts

Jeannie
Florida
USA
6066 Posts

Posted - Jul 13 2005 :  11:00:43 AM  Show Profile
Alee - received a US Postal window envelope today and inside it was a mailing label with two stamps on it and our addresses. Connected to it was a purple daisy. It almost looked as if the mailing label had came off a larger envelope, and they delivered just the label! Just wanted to let you know mainly because I was curious what I may have missed!

jpbluesky

Heartland girl
Go to Top of Page

BlueEggBabe
True Blue Farmgirl

417 Posts

Susan
PA
417 Posts

Posted - Jul 14 2005 :  03:11:30 AM  Show Profile
hi farmgirls,
I stumbled across a blog site that has some "interesting" examples of mail art that I wanted to share with you.All are simply homemade postcards that divulge a secret that the sender is carrying and sent anonomously to the blog site.As you can imagine, this mail art subject isn't necessarily pretty.Warning: Many are disturbing,sad,some even shocking and a few are funny...but the idea is to see the various examples of original mail art.
http://postsecret.blogspot.com/

Sue

"If more of us valued good food and cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world."
J.J.R.Tolkien

Edited by - BlueEggBabe on Jul 14 2005 03:23:23 AM
Go to Top of Page

mollymae
True Blue Farmgirl

694 Posts

Molly
Visalia California
USA
694 Posts

Posted - Jul 14 2005 :  08:37:55 AM  Show Profile
Hey Sue, I got your mail art this morning, so cute, thank you!!! I so love Gazpacho, thanks for the recipe, I think I'll be making some tomorrow!!

Cead Mile Failte,
Molly

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 56 *Farmgirl Swap: Previous Topic Archived Mail Art Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page