luvpinktoo
Farmgirl at Heart

7 Posts

Cathy P.
Powder Springs GA
USA
7 Posts

Posted - Mar 07 2006 :  12:39:40 PM  Show Profile
Hey Nancy Jo, I did see Catherine's and your messages that you got my Valentine. I'm glad it made it to you. I started from the bottom of the list and sent about 10 out for Valentines. I'm sending another 9 for St. Patty's day. I think for Spring I'll try to get them in the mail earlier just in case. However the drawback will be that some of you will get your greeting very early.

---Aspire to Inspire those around you.---
Go to Top of Page

sillyfoulks
True Blue Farmgirl

164 Posts

Elizabeth
Illinois
USA
164 Posts

Posted - Mar 08 2006 :  12:28:06 PM  Show Profile  Send sillyfoulks an AOL message  Send sillyfoulks a Yahoo! Message
Oh, this sounds like so much fun. Something new, creative, and different. I would love to get involved, is it to late.

Elizabeth

Not how long, but how well you have lived is the main thing.

http://livingcountrystyle.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

cajungal
True Blue Farmgirl

2349 Posts

Catherine Farmgirl Sister #76
Houston Area Texas
2349 Posts

Posted - Mar 08 2006 :  1:56:36 PM  Show Profile
Okay, gals, some mail art will be going out tomorrow. I feel so, well, so "virgin like". I'm nervous. I've looked at the pics of the beautiful work of all y'all and I'm blown away by your skill, talent and efforts. I know that all the mail art is loved and not to be compared or thought badly done......but, oh I hope I do this exchange some good......not too much cheese as I mentioned before.

This will be my first set of cards to go out. Since it's my first time, I'm trying to get one to each gal to say hello. There are a lot of gals, so I'm kind'a doing an assembly line of the same type of artwork on each card....I know, not too original, but I'll get better!

Blessings to all ya'll
Catherine

One of the best compliments from one of my daughters: "Moma, you smell good...like dirt."
Go to Top of Page

FarrarFarmgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

330 Posts

Lynda
Frohna Missouri
USA
330 Posts

Posted - Mar 09 2006 :  07:50:50 AM  Show Profile
Hello,
I dont' remember where the link/site is to view all the mailart that has passed through MJF. Can someone direct me, please? I would like to see the different pieces that have been sent. I thought maybe it would inspire me with some more ideas. Thanks abunch! And happy days for ducks - it's raining lots here in MO right now.

Blessings on your day in whatever you choose to do, may it bring you joy and Him praise.

In His hands,
Lynda

Pray in faith and you will not live in doubt.
www.pamperedchef.biz/lorenzfamilycooks
Go to Top of Page

cajungal
True Blue Farmgirl

2349 Posts

Catherine Farmgirl Sister #76
Houston Area Texas
2349 Posts

Posted - Mar 09 2006 :  2:09:25 PM  Show Profile
Hi Lynda, I was reading through the pages yesterday to find the pics. I think it's page 23 or 24. Anyway, I copied the link below. I also think there is a way to get to the MailArt from the home site of the products store.

The beauty of all the cards is certainly awe inspiring. I think there were about 5 pages of MailArt.

www.maryjanesfarm.org/MailArt/

Blessings
Catherine

One of the best compliments from one of my daughters: "Moma, you smell good...like dirt."
Go to Top of Page

Nancy Gartenman
True Blue Farmgirl

9092 Posts

Nancy
West Seneca New York
USA
9092 Posts

Posted - Mar 11 2006 :  09:47:43 AM  Show Profile
ELLEN
Got my mail art from you today, wanted to thankyou for the nice card and welcome greeting, sounds like you are one busy girl.
NANCY JO
Go to Top of Page

FarrarFarmgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

330 Posts

Lynda
Frohna Missouri
USA
330 Posts

Posted - Mar 12 2006 :  8:38:39 PM  Show Profile
Thank you so much, Catherine. That was a great tour of some really great pieces of art. There are a lot of very talented women out there. Keep the mailart coming, what a treat it is to open the box and see an envelope or package that only a farmgirl could have done. It was fun looking at all that has trickled in since this has started. I have posted it to my favorites, so shouldn't have to bother you again, unless another topic comes up :o)

Have a most blessed day.
In His hands,
Lynda

Pray in faith and you will not live in doubt.
www.pamperedchef.biz/lorenzfamilycooks
Go to Top of Page

MeadowLark
True Blue Farmgirl

2206 Posts

USA
2206 Posts

Posted - Mar 13 2006 :  10:51:21 AM  Show Profile
Rebekka, What a sweet surprise in my mailbox today! Thanks so much! It was so pretty and spring-like! Jenny from Windy Kansas

If I keep a green bough in my heart, the singing bird will come.
Go to Top of Page

Aunt Jenny
True Blue Farmgirl

11381 Posts

Jenny
middle of Utah
USA
11381 Posts

Posted - Mar 13 2006 :  3:03:44 PM  Show Profile
Nancy.....got your wonderful card mail art today..you did a great job..I LOVE it!!
It was so fun to get farmgirl mail..made my day...thanks so so much!!!

Jenny in Utah
Inside me there is a skinny woman crying to get out...but I can usually shut her up with cookies
http://www.auntjennysworld.blogspot.com/ visit my little online shop at www.auntjenny.etsy.com
Go to Top of Page

jpbluesky
True Blue Farmgirl

6066 Posts

Jeannie
Florida
USA
6066 Posts

Posted - Mar 15 2006 :  12:08:22 PM  Show Profile
luvpinktoo - Thank you for the St. Patrick's Day card! It is adorable! I love it!

"Sell cleverness and buy wonder"
Go to Top of Page

luvpinktoo
Farmgirl at Heart

7 Posts

Cathy P.
Powder Springs GA
USA
7 Posts

Posted - Mar 15 2006 :  6:10:36 PM  Show Profile
Thank you Rebekka and Nancy for the wonderful cards. I have them up on my fridge to enjoy!

---Aspire to Inspire those around you.---
Go to Top of Page

jpbluesky
True Blue Farmgirl

6066 Posts

Jeannie
Florida
USA
6066 Posts

Posted - Mar 17 2006 :  06:19:38 AM  Show Profile
Eileen - I got the cutest St. Patrick's Day card from you....it made me smile to see the leprechaun and the leprechaun puppie on the back! And full of sparkly goodies. Thank you! Love you, girl.

"Sell cleverness and buy wonder"
Go to Top of Page

connio
True Blue Farmgirl

535 Posts

connie
springtown texas
USA
535 Posts

Posted - Mar 21 2006 :  09:49:04 AM  Show Profile
Hey Farm Girls!!!

A big thanks to Eileen for the absolutely wonderful St Pat's card. It really made my day.

Connie

cozycottage
Go to Top of Page

Suzy
Farmgirl at Heart

9 Posts

Suzy
Park Hills MO
USA
9 Posts

Posted - Mar 21 2006 :  7:48:54 PM  Show Profile  Send Suzy an AOL message
Anne in Portland - got your wonderful Fairy/Butterfly card. It was sunshine in my mailbox! Felt like spring in a card. Thanks so much! I have to make time to send out some cards. And after getting Anne's card I want to make some too. Thanks again Anne.

Suzy in cold/MO

Farmgirl in my dreams.
Go to Top of Page

Eileen
True Blue Farmgirl

1199 Posts

Eileen

USA
1199 Posts

Posted - Mar 22 2006 :  09:27:52 AM  Show Profile
JpBluesky! Thankyou so much Jeannie for the lovely little packet I found in my mailbox yesterday! What a treasure. Love you too.
Eileen

Songbird; singing joy to the earth
Go to Top of Page

asnedecor
True Blue Farmgirl

1054 Posts

Anne
Portland Or
USA
1054 Posts

Posted - Mar 22 2006 :  1:34:35 PM  Show Profile
Suzy -

You are so welcome on the card. I had to buy some more color ink for my printer so I will be making more cards soon. This time it will be an Easter Theme. Working my way through the list.

Anne

"Second star to the right, straight on till morning" Peter Pan
Go to Top of Page

jpbluesky
True Blue Farmgirl

6066 Posts

Jeannie
Florida
USA
6066 Posts

Posted - Mar 27 2006 :  2:04:04 PM  Show Profile
Kim - Handmaiden! Thank you for the beautiful post card with the goodies in the cellophane envelope! It is beautiful and so cheery. May mail art box is becoming quite a treasure holder!

Eileen - you are welcome. I hope you like the embroidered piece.

Peace
Go to Top of Page

Eileen
True Blue Farmgirl

1199 Posts

Eileen

USA
1199 Posts

Posted - Mar 27 2006 :  3:21:38 PM  Show Profile
Kim "The HandMaiden,
Thank you thank you thankyou!!! What a fun surprise to find that darling cello envelope with all the happy spring thoughts inside. My mail art heart doth overflow!
Eileen

Go to Top of Page

Eileen
True Blue Farmgirl

1199 Posts

Eileen

USA
1199 Posts

Posted - Mar 27 2006 :  3:24:31 PM  Show Profile
J.P. the lovely embroidered scarf will grace the top of my 1920 buffet in my dining room just as soon as we get the rest of the sheet rock up and before our grandson and his mommy and daddy come for their visit. It will be so lovely! I will post a photo. How is that lovely new grand daughter of yours?
Eileen

Go to Top of Page

Aunt Jenny
True Blue Farmgirl

11381 Posts

Jenny
middle of Utah
USA
11381 Posts

Posted - Mar 27 2006 :  3:27:16 PM  Show Profile
Diane!! thanks so much for the "fabulous" Mona card..and he adorable vintae Valentine. I LOVE it!! You made my day today!!

Jenny in Utah
Inside me there is a skinny woman crying to get out...but I can usually shut her up with cookies
http://www.auntjennysworld.blogspot.com/ visit my little online shop at www.auntjenny.etsy.com
Go to Top of Page

junebug
True Blue Farmgirl

2421 Posts

Sue
West Plains, Mo.
USA
2421 Posts

Posted - Mar 28 2006 :  04:41:33 AM  Show Profile
I'm bad.... with spring under way here and life taking a hectic turn, I"ve forgotten to thank those who have sent me such cute cards. First to Cathy Durdy, the St. Pattys day card is a keeper, I will put it out each year, just adorable! Thanks so much! I couldn't find you in the members list to thank? Anyhoo, another thank you goes out to Mburns who sent me a nice spring post card yesterday, the reminder was a nice treat!! Mail art is alive and well!

" Aspire to Inspire before you Expire"

www.herbalfarmstead.blogspot.com

www.countrypleasures.motime.com
Go to Top of Page

asnedecor
True Blue Farmgirl

1054 Posts

Anne
Portland Or
USA
1054 Posts

Posted - Mar 28 2006 :  07:13:32 AM  Show Profile
Thank you Marlene Burns for the cute Easter Postcard with the two bunnies. It came at the right time, came home yesterday early from work with a terrible cold - so the card was a nice pick me up. Thanks again.

Anne

"Second star to the right, straight on till morning" Peter Pan
Go to Top of Page

MeadowLark
True Blue Farmgirl

2206 Posts

USA
2206 Posts

Posted - Mar 28 2006 :  1:02:19 PM  Show Profile
Many thanks to Marlene Burns and Kim the Handmaiden! Marlene your Easter psotcard was so sweet and cheer filled! Kim, likewise the cellophane card just exploded with springness! I love mailart from these beauitful women. It's like the mailbox gives a big warm hug through their art that only farmgirls can give!

If I keep a green bough in my heart, the singing bird will come.
Go to Top of Page

jpbluesky
True Blue Farmgirl

6066 Posts

Jeannie
Florida
USA
6066 Posts

Posted - Mar 28 2006 :  2:59:08 PM  Show Profile
Thank you, Marlene...I love your postcard. I have received mail art from you three times now! You rock! I feel so inadequate compared to you! But I am grateful. By the way, it was so nice to see your photo in the traveling apron journal. You are very pretty.

Peace
Go to Top of Page

Eileen
True Blue Farmgirl

1199 Posts

Eileen

USA
1199 Posts

Posted - Mar 28 2006 :  5:58:45 PM  Show Profile
Marlene,
I was so pleased to get a wonderful easter postcard in my mail box today! What a sweet surprise.
Eileen

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 56 *Farmgirl Swap: Previous Topic Archived Mail Art Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page