Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 Stitching & Crafting Room
 who wants to start a charm swap
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Stitching & Crafting Room: Previous Topic who wants to start a charm swap Next Topic
Page: of 5

sunshine
True Blue Farmgirl

4877 Posts

Wendy
Utah
USA
4877 Posts

Posted - Jun 29 2006 :  07:13:06 AM  Show Profile  Send sunshine a Yahoo! Message
I got an email from blazesh1 eceryone has them now.

So what is every one going to make with theirs mine will probably make it in to a miniture quilt or a yoyo quilt

have a lovely day and may God bless you and keep you safe
Go to Top of Page

AnnieT
True Blue Farmgirl

287 Posts

Annie

287 Posts

Posted - Jun 29 2006 :  11:56:23 AM  Show Profile
Right now they are enhancing my quilting stash. :) I'm not sure what to make yet. They haven't "aged" properly, at this point. Some of my fabrics have aged for years and I still don't know what they want to be... :)

Annie

Bramblestitches Store: www.bramblestitches.etsy.com
NEW blog: http://bramblestitches.typepad.com/
Go to Top of Page

sunshine
True Blue Farmgirl

4877 Posts

Wendy
Utah
USA
4877 Posts

Posted - Jun 29 2006 :  12:36:06 PM  Show Profile  Send sunshine a Yahoo! Message
yes sometimes it is like they have a mind of their own one day they show up then 3 years latter ( or more) they find a home

Go to Top of Page

Aunt Jenny
True Blue Farmgirl

11381 Posts

Jenny
middle of Utah
USA
11381 Posts

Posted - Jun 29 2006 :  1:51:56 PM  Show Profile
Mine will be stash for now too..my youngest daughter is in love with the kittie fabric too..I may make her something with Kittie pockets or something on it...we will see.

Jenny in Utah
Inside me there is a skinny woman crying to get out...but I can usually shut her up with cookies
http://www.auntjennysworld.blogspot.com/ visit my little online shop at www.auntjenny.etsy.com
Go to Top of Page

lcelmer
Farmgirl in Training

37 Posts

Lana
Woodburn OR
37 Posts

Posted - Jun 29 2006 :  2:14:33 PM  Show Profile
I would love to sign up for a swap...Will there be one in July?? If so let me know. Thanks!

lcelmer@allvantage.com

Lana C. :-)
Go to Top of Page

sunshine
True Blue Farmgirl

4877 Posts

Wendy
Utah
USA
4877 Posts

Posted - Jun 29 2006 :  3:12:38 PM  Show Profile  Send sunshine a Yahoo! Message
Easiest way is to start one you could do that reight now just start a new topic

this one was for size 12 inch block 3 fabrics for each person in the group so this one had 7 people 3 fabrics each for a total of 21 squares from each person to each ( so you ended up with 21 differnt fabrics )
then they where all sent to one person who sorted them ( enclosed with the fabric was self address stamped envelope) Made it cheeper and quicker
We set deadlines to join a month is a good limit the 2 weeks after that to shipp to sorter then two weeks after that to get them back in the mail.

P.S. to lcelmer welcome to the group nice to see anew person I hope you have fun here the ladies are oh so nice if you have a question ask A few people are sure to answer
This makes it move much smoother if you have questions just hollar and if you want I can start another and be the sorter again

Edited by - sunshine on Jun 29 2006 3:33:31 PM
Go to Top of Page

lovejanet
True Blue Farmgirl

97 Posts

Janet
La Canada California
USA
97 Posts

Posted - Jun 29 2006 :  3:39:01 PM  Show Profile
I have decided not to sew any projects for a little while. I am keeping busy with soap orders and jewelry making/classes. That means stash will remain intact for a bit.

love, janet
http://www.lovejanet.typepad.com/
Go to Top of Page

sunshine
True Blue Farmgirl

4877 Posts

Wendy
Utah
USA
4877 Posts

Posted - Jun 29 2006 :  4:05:02 PM  Show Profile  Send sunshine a Yahoo! Message
last time I made soap was two years ago for christmas presents after making over 300 bars in 1 week I was sick of it but I still like homemade soap havent a clue where that receipt (sp?) went. What type are you making and why

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 5 Stitching & Crafting Room: Previous Topic who wants to start a charm swap Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page