Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 **Welcome Wagon
 North Florida Farmgirl (at heart)
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author **Welcome Wagon: Previous Topic North Florida Farmgirl (at heart) Next Topic  

jujubee
Farmgirl in Training

14 Posts

Julia
Florida
USA
14 Posts

Posted - May 16 2006 :  08:57:35 AM  Show Profile
Hello! I am a young stay-at-home mom of two girls and a farmgirl at heart. I love learning to do things the "old fashioned way" and can't wait to gain tons of wisdom from you lovely ladies! I also love giving my family healthy, organic food from scratch and a healthy lifestyle. I can't wait to get to know all of you!

Blessings! Julia

serenity1652
True Blue Farmgirl

140 Posts

Fawn
Elkins WV
USA
140 Posts

Posted - May 16 2006 :  12:47:23 PM  Show Profile  Send serenity1652 a Yahoo! Message
Welcome to the board! You will love it here!
Fawn

This to shall pass
Go to Top of Page

Grits
Farmgirl in Training

11 Posts

kathy
hildebran nc
11 Posts

Posted - May 16 2006 :  12:54:59 PM  Show Profile
WELCOME JULIA, ONE THINGS FOR SURE YOU WILL LEARN ALOT HERE. THERE'S ALOT OF YEARS OF WISDOM IN THESES GALS!

You will never see your future if you live in your past!
Go to Top of Page

sonflowergurl
True Blue Farmgirl

349 Posts

Katee
Tampa 'Burbs FL
USA
349 Posts

Posted - May 16 2006 :  1:00:58 PM  Show Profile  Send sonflowergurl an AOL message
Welcome Julia from another FL Farmgirl! I'm near Tampa though. You'll love it here! :)

Katee

The end will justify the pain it took to get us here.
"Looking Toward the Son"---- http://sonflowergirl731.blogspot.com

Go to Top of Page

Aunt Jenny
True Blue Farmgirl

11381 Posts

Jenny
middle of Utah
USA
11381 Posts

Posted - May 16 2006 :  4:47:52 PM  Show Profile
WElcome Julia! gosh we have quite a few Julias now!! How fun to have you here..you sound like one of us already!!

Jenny in Utah
Inside me there is a skinny woman crying to get out...but I can usually shut her up with cookies
http://www.auntjennysworld.blogspot.com/ visit my little online shop at www.auntjenny.etsy.com
Go to Top of Page

jpbluesky
True Blue Farmgirl

6066 Posts

Jeannie
Florida
USA
6066 Posts

Posted - May 16 2006 :  5:28:27 PM  Show Profile
Welcome, Julia, my own girl! How fun is this?! It is so wonderful to have you here, and I hope you love it too!

Peace

Edited by - jpbluesky on May 16 2006 5:39:31 PM
Go to Top of Page

Aunt Jenny
True Blue Farmgirl

11381 Posts

Jenny
middle of Utah
USA
11381 Posts

Posted - May 16 2006 :  8:07:05 PM  Show Profile
Oh...how fun...THAT Julia!!! Welcome welcome welcome!!!

Jenny in Utah
Inside me there is a skinny woman crying to get out...but I can usually shut her up with cookies
http://www.auntjennysworld.blogspot.com/ visit my little online shop at www.auntjenny.etsy.com
Go to Top of Page

Libbie
Farmgirl Connection Cultivator

3579 Posts

Anne E.
Elsinore Utah
USA
3579 Posts

Posted - May 16 2006 :  8:43:29 PM  Show Profile
Welcome, Julia!!! I just know you'll love it here. The ladies are WONDERFUL!

XOXO, Libbie

"Nothing is worth more than this day." - Goethe
Go to Top of Page

Mumof3
True Blue Farmgirl

3890 Posts

Karin
Ellenwood GA
USA
3890 Posts

Posted - May 18 2006 :  04:41:29 AM  Show Profile
Welcome Julia! Another old-fashioned kind of gal is just the ticket here! You will love the forum. This is a fantastic group of women (and men!)

Karin
Go to Top of Page

ByHzGrace
True Blue Farmgirl

348 Posts

348 Posts

Posted - May 29 2006 :  1:38:42 PM  Show Profile
Welcome Julia,
I feel like I'm the neighborhood peeping Tom I know you sorta already see I admire your mother from afar, down south here in Brevard county! Your mother has shared her excitement and love of her grandbabies! Hence you and your beautiful daughters have been in my devotions...thank you for letting your lovely Mother share the family photos! We already love ya! I too Love any bee in a name! How fantastic to join your mother in the fun here! Do you live within walking distance to your parents?
Go to Top of Page

jujubee
Farmgirl in Training

14 Posts

Julia
Florida
USA
14 Posts

Posted - Jun 01 2006 :  12:23:28 PM  Show Profile
Ellen,

Thanks for the warm welcome! It is a great blessing to live only a mile and a half from my parents and to share life together day to day. I am so thankful that my girls can grow up having such a close relationship with my parents, something I wasn't able to have living so far away from mine.

I too admire my mother, she is a woman of great strength, kind words, a creative mind, and soft heart to God. I sure am blessed to call her my mom and friend and we are having a blast renewing and learning our farmgirl roots!

Thank you for your prayers for our family! What an honor! I do believe that prayer is the most powerful thing we can give someone, so thank you. I look forward to getting to know you and the other fantastic women on this site!

Blessings, Julia

"Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge Him and He shall direct your paths." Proverbs 3:5-6
Go to Top of Page

Tina Michelle
True Blue Farmgirl

6948 Posts

Tina
sunshine state FL
USA
6948 Posts

Posted - Jun 01 2006 :  1:10:19 PM  Show Profile
Glad to "meet" another farm girl. Welcome to the forums.

~Seize the Day! Live, Love, Laugh~
Go to Top of Page
  **Welcome Wagon: Previous Topic North Florida Farmgirl (at heart) Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page