owwlady
True Blue Farmgirl

899 Posts

Jan
Tomahawk WI
USA
899 Posts

Posted - May 16 2006 :  07:41:32 AM  Show Profile
I was just wondering if the Charm Square Exchange is over. It's been quite awhile since I've gotten any and I'm still waiting on 16 more ladies. If it's done, I'll start using what I've got. I may make yo yo's out of the squares I have and add them to my yo yo swap group. Thank you to all the ladies I've gotten squares from. I love these swaps!

AnnieT
True Blue Farmgirl

287 Posts

Annie

287 Posts

Posted - May 16 2006 :  12:01:58 PM  Show Profile
Oh, goodness, it's been months since I recieved any. I suspect we're done (though I'm missing a few too, but such is the nature of these things). I'm still not sure what I'll be making.

Annie

Bramblestitches Store: www.bramblestitches.etsy.com
NEW blog: http://bramblestitches.typepad.com/
Go to Top of Page

Fabulous Farm Femmes
True Blue Farmgirl

792 Posts

Diane
Lakebay, Tacoma WA
792 Posts

Posted - May 16 2006 :  9:28:09 PM  Show Profile  Send Fabulous Farm Femmes an AOL message
I have recently discovered two addressed (but empty) envelopes in my sewing bag for Jan Pinter and Leah DeGroote: I think I missed you two! I will get them out this weekend. I guess I should clean out my sewing purse more often!!Sorry girls,,,,,ya know I love ya more than my luggage!
Go to Top of Page

Aunt Jenny
True Blue Farmgirl

11381 Posts

Jenny
middle of Utah
USA
11381 Posts

Posted - May 16 2006 :  10:54:52 PM  Show Profile
OOOH...girls you are in for a treat..Diane has cute fabric!!
I havn't got any for a long long time either. I think I am going to make a lap quilt here soon.

Jenny in Utah
Inside me there is a skinny woman crying to get out...but I can usually shut her up with cookies
http://www.auntjennysworld.blogspot.com/ visit my little online shop at www.auntjenny.etsy.com
Go to Top of Page

Utahfarmgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

1940 Posts

Portland Oregon
USA
1940 Posts

Posted - May 17 2006 :  07:35:33 AM  Show Profile
I also haven't gotten any in a long time. I keep thinking I should keep records of these things. I still don't know what I'm going to do with my squares. Truthfully, I enjoy just looking at them!

Come visit my Etsy store at www.chezPatricia.etsy.com
Farmgirls do it organically!
Go to Top of Page

CarolC
True Blue Farmgirl

85 Posts

Carol
Santa Fe New Mexico
USA
85 Posts

Posted - May 19 2006 :  11:16:11 AM  Show Profile
I'm one of the guilty ones, ladies. My apologies. I swear I believed I had mailed off the last little batch of charms but, gulp, I found the bag I stuffed them into...in the back of the car. I will go into town in a few days and get them in the mail. I should probably clean out the back of the car...but it's scary back there.

I shoulda turned left at Albuquerque..Bugs Bunny
Go to Top of Page

CarolC
True Blue Farmgirl

85 Posts

Carol
Santa Fe New Mexico
USA
85 Posts

Posted - May 22 2006 :  5:00:44 PM  Show Profile
A friend of mine saw my posting above and asked if I was the only person left who hadn't sent ALL of her charms out, and I realized that, NO, I can't be the only one who still has charms to send out...because I, myself, have only received charms from something like a little over half of the list of participants. So, no, I'm not the only one and it made me think I best let you know that...otherwise it looks as though I am to those who sent out all their charms. Next trip to Santa Fe I'll get that bag of envelopes to the post office...the ones I thought were long gone to those of you left on my list.

I shoulda turned left at Albuquerque..Bugs Bunny
Go to Top of Page

owwlady
True Blue Farmgirl

899 Posts

Jan
Tomahawk WI
USA
899 Posts

Posted - May 23 2006 :  07:59:11 AM  Show Profile
No Carol, you're not the only one. I haven't heard from 15 other ladies. I understand that sometimes things and life in general gets in the way of our intentions, so don't worry about it. By the way, add the street name "Northway" to my address. It was wrong and try as I might, it never got corrected. Thanks. Also, if anyone on the list didn't get theirs from me, let me know and I'll send some out. I sent them all, but you never know with the mail.....Jan
Go to Top of Page

sunshine
True Blue Farmgirl

4877 Posts

Wendy
Utah
USA
4877 Posts

Posted - May 24 2006 :  1:05:05 PM  Show Profile  Send sunshine a Yahoo! Message
there is a new charm swap starting if any is interesed deadline to join is the last of the month

have a lovely day

Edited by - sunshine on May 24 2006 4:40:01 PM
Go to Top of Page

owwlady
True Blue Farmgirl

899 Posts

Jan
Tomahawk WI
USA
899 Posts

Posted - Jun 06 2006 :  07:48:58 AM  Show Profile
Hi Carol, I got your charm squares in the mail yesterday. Thank you soooo much. Really pretty fabric, especially the floral with the roses and lilacs. Thanks again..........Jan
Go to Top of Page
  Stitching & Crafting Room: Previous Topic Are We Done? Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page