Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 Here's to Your Health
 Diet for your blood type.....
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Here's to Your Health: Previous Topic Diet for your blood type..... Next Topic  

Lessie Louise
True Blue Farmgirl

1406 Posts

Carol
PECULIAR MO
USA
1406 Posts

Posted - Jun 08 2010 :  1:20:18 PM  Show Profile
Has any one tried this life style change? My neighbor swears by it, and she has lost a lot of weight. I am waiting for the book at the library, but wanted other opinions. Thanks!

Forget buns of steel, I'd rather have buns of cinnamon!

Farmgirl #680!

prayin granny
True Blue Farmgirl

1874 Posts

Linda
Kansas
1874 Posts

Posted - Jun 09 2010 :  10:32:33 AM  Show Profile
Hi Carol, seems to me I heard something about it on an AM show. Not sure what it all is about tho! About 1 1/2 yrs ago, for health reasons, I began a totally organic way of eating. Didn't really watch what I ate so much as everything was organic. In a year I lost about 50 lbs! Now, with one thing and another stopped doing that and have put 35 back on. Sooo, I am going back to that now. Does make you wonder our food? Because I tell you, I ate things I liked and I still had ice cream, butter, etc. But only organic and the weight came off pretty effortlessly. Have a good day! Linda

Country at Heart
Go to Top of Page

Cozynana
True Blue Farmgirl

1123 Posts

Kem

1123 Posts

Posted - Jun 09 2010 :  2:58:33 PM  Show Profile
I have done the Eat Right for your blood type diet. It really helped my aches and pains. I had back aches, joint pain, etc. It all but stops when I eat the way the books suggests. I am an A blood type and feel much better when I don't eat tomatoes, corn, etc. You might try it. I did not loose weight, but felt much better.
Go to Top of Page
  Here's to Your Health: Previous Topic Diet for your blood type..... Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page