Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Fabulous Farm Collectibles
 *Farmgirl Barter™
 FS original covered bridge greeting cards and prin
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author *Farmgirl Barter™: Previous Topic FS original covered bridge greeting cards and prin Next Topic  

BamaSuzy
True Blue Farmgirl

138 Posts

Alabama
USA
138 Posts

Posted - May 11 2006 :  2:07:33 PM  Show Profile
I have for sale in my farm store, and am making them available here, beautiful original 5 x 7 blank-inside greeting cards of Blount County, Alabama's three remaining covered bridges (all beautiful and still in use!) plus the Daniel Murphree two-story log cabin, originally built in Murphrees Valley in Blount County but now on display at Blount's Palisades Park.

Each card comes with a beautiful matching envelope.
All are printed on heavy card stock Astropparche paper.
These cards are 5 x 7 and are suitable for framing or can be sent as special greeting cards! I am selling them four for $10 which includes the postage on them.

A sample of one of the greeting cards is available for the farm store price of $2.75 plus $1 shipping and handling.

I also have available prints of Blount's three covered bridges. These also are original photos, 8 x 10 and are available for $10 each, which includes postage and handling.

In addition, I have for sale an 8 x 10 print of the interior of the Horton Mill Covered Bridge which makes a beauitful photo for framing, with the lights and designs. This is also $10 including postate and handling. Email me if you're interested and I'll send you the address! THANKS!

(You can get a testimony from Aunt Jenny on how pretty these have turned out!)

You can bury a lot of troubles digging in the dirt!

BamaSuzy
True Blue Farmgirl

138 Posts

Alabama
USA
138 Posts

Posted - May 11 2006 :  2:08:36 PM  Show Profile
oh---and for my photography experience, I have been a reporter/photographer for the past 26 years (and am now an editor) and one of my photos was chosen Third Place, Best Feature Photo by the Alabama Press Association.

Go to Top of Page

Aunt Jenny
True Blue Farmgirl

11381 Posts

Jenny
middle of Utah
USA
11381 Posts

Posted - May 11 2006 :  3:54:51 PM  Show Profile
Oh my gosh..these are the prettiest cards. In fact I just used one today to send a special card to my oldest son..Suzy is a wonderful photographer and they are well worth the price. I totally recomend them!!

Jenny in Utah
Inside me there is a skinny woman crying to get out...but I can usually shut her up with cookies
http://www.auntjennysworld.blogspot.com/ visit my little online shop at www.auntjenny.etsy.com
Go to Top of Page

katie-ell
True Blue Farmgirl

1818 Posts

Katie
Illinois
1818 Posts

Posted - May 11 2006 :  4:37:32 PM  Show Profile
Photos of the photos?
Go to Top of Page

BamaSuzy
True Blue Farmgirl

138 Posts

Alabama
USA
138 Posts

Posted - May 11 2006 :  6:38:24 PM  Show Profile
I can't post photos of the photos because I don't have that security "thingie" on my computer and they could be copied....they are copyright by me but some people will copy anyway....

anyone wanting more information can email me direct at suzyl@otelco.net

Go to Top of Page

ThymeForEweFarm
True Blue Farmgirl

705 Posts

Robin
An organic farm in the forest in Maine
USA
705 Posts

Posted - May 12 2006 :  03:25:05 AM  Show Profile
Suzy, if you'd like to send them to me I will write your name through the center and send them back to you.

Robin
www.thymeforewe.com
Go to Top of Page

BamaSuzy
True Blue Farmgirl

138 Posts

Alabama
USA
138 Posts

Posted - May 12 2006 :  06:26:38 AM  Show Profile
Robin, let me see if someone here can help me do that, if not I will be contacting you!!!! Thanks so much for the offer of help!!!!!

Go to Top of Page

BamaSuzy
True Blue Farmgirl

138 Posts

Alabama
USA
138 Posts

Posted - May 13 2006 :  08:34:05 AM  Show Profile
OK!!! I now have samples of my photos with the copyright notice across them so can email them to anyone who'd like to see what photos are on the cards! please email me direct at suzyl@otelco.net and I'll be glad to send you the samples! THANKS!!!!!!

Go to Top of Page
  *Farmgirl Barter™: Previous Topic FS original covered bridge greeting cards and prin Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page