Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 Here's to Your Health
 Chronic health problems/injuries
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Here's to Your Health: Previous Topic Chronic health problems/injuries Next Topic
Page: of 21

Red River Hen
True Blue Farmgirl

183 Posts

Nancy
Ardmore Oklahoma
USA
183 Posts

Posted - Jun 22 2011 :  8:38:10 PM  Show Profile
Thank you girls for your advise :) It is so nice to get other opinions :) My X went down front at church and confessed his leaving me and that he lost the wife he loved and family due to his actions. He has apologized to me on his knees and truely I love him. He is rather slow in his thinking, always was very shy, his uncle was my dads best friend and I grew up with him in church. I am his first wife, we married when he was 50. I tryed to talk to him when we were young and he was always so shy he would'nt say much. One of the things that I enjoy is having a (past) with him by knowing his family. We have decided when he can get a full time job and support me I will marry him again. I am totally disabled so I also get my social security , not much but on July 1st I will have medicare and great prescription rates! I am sooo excited to have insurance again! My mother has accepted him and me remarrying him and so has my oldest son. I am waiting to hear from my youngest son 30 years old. He is looking in earnest for a job and I know I need someone with me due to my health. He knows all my bad traits and health problems and wants to be here for me so I will keep ya'll updated. Love ya'll, Nancy

~Count your blessings instead of sheep~ (Bing Crosby) ~Nancy~
FARMGIRL #877
http://santabrigade.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

prayin granny
True Blue Farmgirl

1874 Posts

Linda
Kansas
1874 Posts

Posted - Jun 24 2011 :  07:59:30 AM  Show Profile
Nancy, you are in our prayers! Only you can really know what is the best thing for you in this. Know that no matter what, the farmgirls are always here
. God's blessings to you both!

Linda

www.scatteredlittleblessings.blogspot.com

Country at Heart
Go to Top of Page

Red River Hen
True Blue Farmgirl

183 Posts

Nancy
Ardmore Oklahoma
USA
183 Posts

Posted - Jun 25 2011 :  09:54:02 AM  Show Profile
Thank ya'll so so much! He had an interview yesterday for work at the hospital that is full time and has wonderful benefits! It went very well so please all of ya'll pray he gets it! My youngest son told me Robert was a very brave and strong man and he wishes for us to get back together so that is a great relief off of my mind! My mom has also said she thinks maybe this is what it took for him to come around and realize what it takes to be a good husband so things are looking up! Well I am exhausted right noe I have had the grandkids for 3 days and 2 nights non stop and my energy is down to zero so I am going to get my clothes ect hung out on the clothesline and then get some rest. Love you all, Nancy

FARMGIRL #877
Go to Top of Page

lulu
True Blue Farmgirl

240 Posts

Connie
Geuda Springs Kansas
USA
240 Posts

Posted - Jun 25 2011 :  10:16:56 AM  Show Profile
Nancy, Wishing you good luck and alot of Prayers coming your way.
Connie

LULU
farmgirl sister #1369
"Scattered Prairie Gals" chapter

Take care and write soon.
When you wish upon a star...Jiminy Cricket
Go to Top of Page

marjean
True Blue Farmgirl

3851 Posts

Marsha
Deltona FL
USA
3851 Posts

Posted - Jun 25 2011 :  3:05:05 PM  Show Profile
Good Evening Ladies!

I see life is what it always is, giving unexpected turns just when you thought everything was going smoothly. Satan is going to keep trying to make us turn away from God and forget that he is the only one that can help us keep getting through each trial successfully by trusting in him and praying for his holy spirit to give us the power and strength beyond what is normal to make it through each day.

Reading the Bible daily before I go to bed has made a world of difference in my dreams and my outlook each day. I just keep thinking of Paradise and life when there is no more sickness, pain, death or sorrow.

Hold on to the "REal Life" that is coming at God's appointed time and you will be able to live forever on a peaceful new world full of happy and loving people.

Farmgirl sister #308
handmade cards, vintage organizer bags and more at www.jeanpatchbymk.etsy.com
http://jeanpatch.blogspot.com
www.fullerdirect.com
id#0920150
www.watkinsonline.com/rjaramillo
www.sunshinefarmgirlcoop.com
Go to Top of Page

Red River Hen
True Blue Farmgirl

183 Posts

Nancy
Ardmore Oklahoma
USA
183 Posts

Posted - Jun 25 2011 :  7:26:43 PM  Show Profile
I totally agree! I try to read my bible every day! I believe if someone repents and asks for forgiveness we are to give it too them. If we do not forgive those who have hurt us especially when they ask for forgivness then He will not forgive us.
OK on another subject :) My granddaughter who is 4 spent the night with me last night, she is such a snuggle bug so I pushed the twin beds that when together make a king bed but if you lay in the center they tend to come apart, I put her on top of pillows, lol, anyway what do you call something that can lay in the crack of the mattresses to make sure they do not slide apart? I don't have carpet because of my log cabin so they can slide. I got a mattress cover plus regular king size sheets but you can still see the crack between the matteresses. Any Idea's ladies? Thank you so much :) Love ya'll, Nancy

FARMGIRL #877
Go to Top of Page

prayin granny
True Blue Farmgirl

1874 Posts

Linda
Kansas
1874 Posts

Posted - Jul 04 2011 :  3:14:04 PM  Show Profile
Hope everyone is enjoying the 4th! Nancy, in the Carol Wright gift catalogs, and ones like it, most have a foam rubber type strip to 'seal' the crack. Maybe look into that? Think her catalog is online as well at www.carolwrightgifts.com
Good luck!

Hope everybody doing ok? I have felt a lot better than latley? However there is A LOT of family stress right now and that never helps.

Everyone take care.

Blessings, Linda

Country at Heart
Go to Top of Page

Red River Hen
True Blue Farmgirl

183 Posts

Nancy
Ardmore Oklahoma
USA
183 Posts

Posted - Jul 04 2011 :  8:21:38 PM  Show Profile
Thank you so much! I will look at that magazine! I hope you all had a nice 4th. I mainly stayed inside since it was 103 here in Ardmore, Ok. This is the first year that I can remember them actually cancelling the huge fireworks show we have at lake murray!!! We have a burn ban because it is soooo dry right now. Love ya'll, Nancy

FARMGIRL #877
Go to Top of Page

prayin granny
True Blue Farmgirl

1874 Posts

Linda
Kansas
1874 Posts

Posted - Jul 10 2011 :  11:46:36 AM  Show Profile
Just wondering how everyone is doing? Hope things are going well for each of you?

Blessings, Linda

Country at Heart
Go to Top of Page

Red River Hen
True Blue Farmgirl

183 Posts

Nancy
Ardmore Oklahoma
USA
183 Posts

Posted - Jul 10 2011 :  12:14:48 PM  Show Profile
Well went to my heart doctor and my RA doctor and they both increased my meds by double.... Tomorrow I have an appointment with a urologist because my bladder sling I had 11 years ago seems to be no long working, my bladder has fallen again and I have to wear depends at night and a heavy pad during the day. I have my medicare now but was disappointed with the cost even after I used it. My finances are really bad so am really scared what this is going to cost me. I know I have no choice as it is also noe affecting my bowels with everything dropping. I had a total hysterectomy many years ago so I guess there is nothing to hold things up anymore. The meds I am on just make me fall asleep at anytime no matter what I am doing! Scary! I have filed again for charity with the hospital so at least maybe it will help with my hospital stay. Oh and my ENTIRE family agreed that my X should move back in the cabin with me and be my nurse maid, so he has. I won't marry him until he gets a full time job with benefits. He really does help and I really am in a mess with all my health issues, Please Please continue to pray for my health and him to get a full time job with benefits. Thanks, Love you all, Nancy

FARMGIRL #877
Go to Top of Page

prayin granny
True Blue Farmgirl

1874 Posts

Linda
Kansas
1874 Posts

Posted - Jul 13 2011 :  08:15:54 AM  Show Profile
Nancy, keep us posted! In our thoughts and prayers!! Greetings to all of you and hope all are doing well!

Blessings, Linda

Country at Heart
Go to Top of Page

Red River Hen
True Blue Farmgirl

183 Posts

Nancy
Ardmore Oklahoma
USA
183 Posts

Posted - Jul 13 2011 :  09:46:46 AM  Show Profile
Well I went to the urologist and he told me my vagina ect are so brittle he cannot do surgery till I stay on a estrogen suppository cream for awhile. I go in 2 weeks to outpatient at the hospital for testing and then go back to the urologist to go from there. The test sound HORRIBLE.... pray I can endure it, I will be awake thru them. Then both my heart and RA doctor doubled my meds again. I slept most of the day yesterday and woke up so so confused I thought it was the next day. I scare myself, I am 51 but am acting like my xhusbands mom of 91??? Speaking of he is out there right now still trying to find a full time job still. What have ya'll heard about us losing our social security???? I am really scared about that. I know as Christians we are not suppose to be scared, I need to work on that. Love you all, Nancy

FARMGIRL #877
Go to Top of Page

marjean
True Blue Farmgirl

3851 Posts

Marsha
Deltona FL
USA
3851 Posts

Posted - Jul 14 2011 :  12:15:30 PM  Show Profile
HI Ladies,
Been thinkin of ya, but just too busy getting my crafting work done and my contest winner gifts together. Just when I thought I was caught up I looked on my list and had two contests to fulfill! Yikes!

So, thank goodness I know Jess is so patient and kind with me. I finally got the quilt finished and sent to Maryann. I hope she likes it. I put alot of love and hours in to that. It really looked so pretty.

I used a pink fabric for the backing and hand tied it together to save time so she would have it this year!!! lol

Hope you all are keeping busy doing some kind of craft project or Bible study and keeping your mind off your troubles!

Hugs,
Marsha

Farmgirl sister #308
handmade cards, vintage organizer bags and more at www.jeanpatchbymk.etsy.com
http://jeanpatch.blogspot.com
www.fullerdirect.com
id#0920150
www.watkinsonline.com/rjaramillo
www.sunshinefarmgirlcoop.com
Go to Top of Page

prayin granny
True Blue Farmgirl

1874 Posts

Linda
Kansas
1874 Posts

Posted - Jul 20 2011 :  09:38:14 AM  Show Profile
Hey everybody! Hope all are doing well. May I ask for prayer? The daughter that I share an apt with, she is a longtime Border's employee, soon to become yet another unemployment statistic in our land. As well as the job, it is a 'family' of workers at her store. They have great friendships and there is just a lot of grief in this. Thank you, ladies!

Prayers and blessings to all of you,
linda

Country at Heart
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 21 Here's to Your Health: Previous Topic Chronic health problems/injuries Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page