Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 Nifty Thrifty
 New henhouse - Hanging By A Thread
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Nifty Thrifty: Previous Topic New henhouse - Hanging By A Thread Next Topic  

Ric Rac and Polka Dots
True Blue Farmgirl

87 Posts

Julie
Pleasant Prairie WI
USA
87 Posts

Posted - May 01 2010 :  06:55:24 AM  Show Profile
Hello ladies,
I was reading some of your posts, and noticed the comments on embroidering vintage look hand towels. I also have had luck finding plain old white flour sack towels at WalMart and the dollar stores. I have enough iron on transfers to keep me busy for a long while!
I would like to invite you to join our new henhouse, "Hanging By A Thread" which just opened up yesterday. This is for all of us who enjoy creating beautiful things with just a needle and thread, and encompasses all types of needlework, embroidery, cross stitch, crewel, whatever! All levels of experience are invited. I am really more on the level of a beginner, and hope to learn from the experts that will hopefully join us. So, whether you are just dabbling, or have tons of experience, if you would like to be in the company of other hand stitchin' women, please join us!
Julie

"Wherever you go . . . there you are!" Mary Englebreit

IrishHarp
Farmgirl at Heart

8 Posts

Susan
Delafield WI
USA
8 Posts

Posted - May 02 2010 :  5:08:45 PM  Show Profile
Hi Julie,
I would love to join your new Henhouse. I am new to the sisterhood. How do I sign up, and where would it be located? would it be under Chapter Henhouses? Looking forward to it!

Farmgirl #1230

Consistency is the last refuge of the unimaginative. -Oscar Wilde
Go to Top of Page
  Nifty Thrifty: Previous Topic New henhouse - Hanging By A Thread Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page