Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Fabulous Farm Collectibles
 *Farmgirl Barter™
 Round #6 gifts rec from secret sisters!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author *Farmgirl Barter™: Previous Topic Round #6 gifts rec from secret sisters! Next Topic
Page: of 4

Fiddlehead Farm
True Blue Farmgirl

4562 Posts

Diane
Waupaca WI
USA
4562 Posts

Posted - May 13 2010 :  05:44:18 AM  Show Profile
I know I can't reveal who my SS is, but I am concerned. She has not posted here for quite awhile and I hope she got my package.

Why not go out on a limb, that's where all the fruit is! "Mark Twain"
http://studiodiphotosite.shutterfly.com/
farmgirl sister #922
Go to Top of Page

bcomer
Farmgirl in Training

16 Posts

Barbara
Ava Missouri
16 Posts

Posted - May 13 2010 :  6:14:34 PM  Show Profile
What a Wonderful Surprise!! I received such an awesome package from my SS today. Ilove the Apron, it is sooo vintage and is in my favorite colors. I loved the books too. I was needing them, since I am trying to learn to live simply and preserve food without needing to spend alot of time. The chicken pie steamer was sooo cute!! Thank you so much, It really lifted my spirits after a very hectic week at work. I love the connection with other farmgirls and interacting in special events that just give a little boost to others. I have learned that the important things in life is the small tokens we can do for each other. God Bless!!

Hillbillyhollowgirl

[/quote]

meadowcreekfarmgirl
Go to Top of Page

violetrose
True Blue Farmgirl

960 Posts

Ruth
Epworth GA
USA
960 Posts

Posted - May 14 2010 :  1:51:36 PM  Show Profile
I just received a wonderful box full of goodies from my SS. There were lots of stickers, which I use, a cute "scotty dog" pin cushion to use when I'm sewing (did you make that???), a wonderful bar a soap that smells so yummy, a basket with a pretty piece of fabric, a sea shell and a Peony!
Thanks so much SS for the wonderful surprise on this Friday afternoon!
Hugs, Ruth

God loves each one of us as if there were only one of us!

St. Augustine
Go to Top of Page

LadyInRed
True Blue Farmgirl

6740 Posts

PeggyAnn
Vancouver WA
USA
6740 Posts

Posted - May 16 2010 :  7:39:12 PM  Show Profile
Hey Farm Girls...I would love to get in on The Secret Sisters. How do I go about that?
Blessings,
~Peggy

Lady In Red
Go to Top of Page

Kangaroo Kate
True Blue Farmgirl

253 Posts

Teresa
Red Oak Texas
USA
253 Posts

Posted - May 16 2010 :  7:45:13 PM  Show Profile
how do you become a secret sister?
I would like to take part in this too

Kangaroo kate
Farmgirl sister $1506
Go to Top of Page

Fiddlehead Farm
True Blue Farmgirl

4562 Posts

Diane
Waupaca WI
USA
4562 Posts

Posted - May 17 2010 :  06:42:10 AM  Show Profile
Peggy and Teresa, just watch in the end of June for the 7th round of Secret Sisters to start. You sign up then and get your SS a couple weeks later and then the fun starts. At the end we reveal ourselves!

Why not go out on a limb, that's where all the fruit is! "Mark Twain"
farmgirl sister #922
Go to Top of Page

Sue Feely
True Blue Farmgirl

1044 Posts

Sue
Buffalo New York
USA
1044 Posts

Posted - May 17 2010 :  09:38:38 AM  Show Profile
Anyone who has expressed interest in joining the secret sisters, I will send u a reminder e-mail when the next round starts about July 6!

Sue
Go to Top of Page

Kangaroo Kate
True Blue Farmgirl

253 Posts

Teresa
Red Oak Texas
USA
253 Posts

Posted - May 17 2010 :  09:42:29 AM  Show Profile
Thanks for the info will look forward to it
will give me time to think about what I may
be able to send to a secret sister (smile)
Sounds like fun!

Kangaroo kate (teresa)
sister #1506
"Dance like noone is watching"
Go to Top of Page

MargaretW
True Blue Farmgirl

99 Posts

Margaret
Dittmer Missouri
USA
99 Posts

Posted - May 17 2010 :  3:34:31 PM  Show Profile
HELP! Sue, the next SS will start in July or June, it doesnt take much but I am confussed, lol!!

Margaret

Proud to be an American! There is nothing better on earth than our freedom!
Go to Top of Page

LadyInRed
True Blue Farmgirl

6740 Posts

PeggyAnn
Vancouver WA
USA
6740 Posts

Posted - May 18 2010 :  11:54:15 PM  Show Profile
Thanks for the information on joining! Sounds like a lot of fun and who doesn't like Christmas year round?
I look forward to joining in the next SS session!!! Keep me posted!

Blessings,
~peggy

Lady In Red
Go to Top of Page

Fiddlehead Farm
True Blue Farmgirl

4562 Posts

Diane
Waupaca WI
USA
4562 Posts

Posted - May 19 2010 :  03:59:11 AM  Show Profile
Margaret, I did not mean to confuse you. Sue is the coordinator of the SS, so what she says goes. It will start in July.

Age only matters if you are wine or cheese.
farmgirl sister #922
Go to Top of Page

Sue Feely
True Blue Farmgirl

1044 Posts

Sue
Buffalo New York
USA
1044 Posts

Posted - May 19 2010 :  04:37:11 AM  Show Profile
Yes, the next round will start in July, I usually give a couple of weeks to sign up and set up the next round! Look for sign ups around the first week of July, don't worry, there will be plenty of time to sign up!

Sue

Fiddlehead Farm - thanks for jumping in!
Go to Top of Page

treelady
True Blue Farmgirl

2312 Posts

Julie
Medina ND
USA
2312 Posts

Posted - May 22 2010 :  1:41:01 PM  Show Profile
Thank You Secret Sister for the wonderful suprise in my mailbox yesterday!! I can't wait to try the recipe, I haven't planted my Zucchini yet, hopefully this weekend. I love the stationary, the oven mitt matches my kitchen and did you make the beautiful doily? I am saving the cashews to snack on in the tractor, so I will tink of you again!!! Thank You again!

Julie

With the new day comes new strength and new thoughts.
Go to Top of Page

maggie14
True Blue Farmgirl

6784 Posts

Hannah
Washington
USA
6784 Posts

Posted - May 23 2010 :  1:32:56 PM  Show Profile  Send maggie14 a Yahoo! Message
oh goodness, I am getting so spoiled here by my secret sister. :) lol She sent me the most beautiful 9 pairs of earrings ever! So Beautiful! Thank you so much Secret sister! You are so sweet.
Hugs,
Channah

Farmgirl sister #1219

Just a small town country girl trying to live her dreams. :)
Go to Top of Page

Fiddlehead Farm
True Blue Farmgirl

4562 Posts

Diane
Waupaca WI
USA
4562 Posts

Posted - May 24 2010 :  11:09:49 AM  Show Profile
I am dancing around the kitchen and giggling right now! My SS sent me the Sisters on the Fly book that just came out! Awesome! I highly recommend this book. It is full of glampers, recipes, fish stories and beautiful pictures. Thank you, thank you SS, you are the best!

farmgirl sister #922
Go to Top of Page

solilly
True Blue Farmgirl

726 Posts

Lillian
Williamsburg Virginia
USA
726 Posts

Posted - May 25 2010 :  4:39:13 PM  Show Profile  Click to see solilly's MSN Messenger address  Send solilly a Yahoo! Message
Please! Please! Please! whoever my SS is do not get mad at me I am not able to responed to my mailings for we are on the road west to Washington state and will be going through Canada on our way to Alaska. With this email we are in the state of Iowa. So whatever maybe waiting for me at home I will give you the proper prase when back home in July or August. Lilly

learning the life I always wanted.
Go to Top of Page

EastTXFarmgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

731 Posts

Victoria
Farmgirl #549 TX
USA
731 Posts

Posted - May 26 2010 :  7:12:15 PM  Show Profile
I got a SS package today!!! And it was wonderful, full of all kinds of bee and honey stuff. A whole quart of local honey, a little skep with honey bee ring keep, some honey bee fabric, a bar of honey lotion, and some vanilla honey cookies that were decorated so cute. I'm telling you this package was packed with all kinds of goodies. Just made my day! Thank you so much Secret Sister.

Begin each morning with a song in your heart.
Go to Top of Page

wvgrammie
Farmgirl at Heart

6 Posts

Cheryl
Troy WV
USA
6 Posts

Posted - May 27 2010 :  12:11:43 PM  Show Profile
I'm new to the site..how often do you do Secret Sister swaps??? I would LOVE LOVE LOVE to have a secret sister!!! hate missing out on all the fun!! :-)
Go to Top of Page

Sue Feely
True Blue Farmgirl

1044 Posts

Sue
Buffalo New York
USA
1044 Posts

Posted - May 27 2010 :  6:53:59 PM  Show Profile
Welcome Cheryl!

The next sign up for a new round of secret sisters will start around July 6 or 7th or so! Since you have expressed interest, I will e-mail you when sign ups start, then you can decide if you want to join in!

Sue Feely
Go to Top of Page

Fiddlehead Farm
True Blue Farmgirl

4562 Posts

Diane
Waupaca WI
USA
4562 Posts

Posted - Jun 03 2010 :  05:45:20 AM  Show Profile
Bump, kind of hard to find this post so I don't want anyone to miss it.

farmgirl sister #922
Go to Top of Page

Sue Feely
True Blue Farmgirl

1044 Posts

Sue
Buffalo New York
USA
1044 Posts

Posted - Jun 03 2010 :  06:09:41 AM  Show Profile
Thanks for the "bump" Diane!

Sue
Go to Top of Page

kareyes65
Farmgirl at Heart

6 Posts

Kim
Roseville MI
USA
6 Posts

Posted - Jun 04 2010 :  09:08:04 AM  Show Profile
I am so spoiled rotten by my secret sister! Just got another package in the mail. Sorry that my post about the lovely necklace and cute stickers didn't post. Not sure what went wrong.
Anyway, this morning the mail came early and what did I see? A large yellow envelope! Yes, it was from my secret sister! Opening these packages are so much fun, I just love this!!! Inside the package were the cutest pink tissue wrapped gifts. The first that I opened was a beautiful hot pad that in the card she said she made, next I am so excited about my matching tea cozy. Not only that, but a box of delicious sounding teas and a honey stirring spoon. Thank you, thank you, thank you! Things have been kind of stressful here lately and this made my day!
Go to Top of Page

reereebee
True Blue Farmgirl

142 Posts

Marie
Clark WY
USA
142 Posts

Posted - Jun 04 2010 :  2:04:51 PM  Show Profile
I would really like to be included in the next round. Please send me the reminder email in July. Thanks!

--Marie--
Farmgirl Sister #1627

“Nothing is really work unless you would rather be doing something else” - J.M. BARRIE, Novelist

Go to Top of Page

sw80689
True Blue Farmgirl

207 Posts

Sharon
Papillion Nebraska
USA
207 Posts

Posted - Jun 06 2010 :  9:58:31 PM  Show Profile
I received a lovely birthday card and vintage envelope with tea from my special secret sister for my birthday. Thank you so much for remembering me, Secret sister, you are special:) I LOVE the old picture on the envelope and it is sitting on my hutch!!
Hugs,
Sharon

Sharon
Farmgirl Sister #1393
*We are all angels with one wing, the only way to fly, therefore is to embrace one another*
Go to Top of Page

solilly
True Blue Farmgirl

726 Posts

Lillian
Williamsburg Virginia
USA
726 Posts

Posted - Jun 07 2010 :  6:35:18 PM  Show Profile  Click to see solilly's MSN Messenger address  Send solilly a Yahoo! Message
Just wanting to say thank-you to my SS who ever and where ever she is for I am not home we are on vacation so I am not getting my mail but I want you to know I am sending you a big thank-you any way.Lilly

learning the life I always wanted.
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 4 *Farmgirl Barter™: Previous Topic Round #6 gifts rec from secret sisters! Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page