Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Fabulous Farm Collectibles
 *Farmgirl Barter™
 Round #6 gifts rec from secret sisters!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Next Page
Author *Farmgirl Barter™: Previous Topic Round #6 gifts rec from secret sisters! Next Topic
Page: of 4

Sue Feely
True Blue Farmgirl

1044 Posts

Sue
Buffalo New York
USA
1044 Posts

Posted - Apr 24 2010 :  06:12:46 AM  Show Profile
Please list here when you receive something from your secret sis for all to see, this also lets your sister know that you have received her mailing!

maggie14
True Blue Farmgirl

6784 Posts

Hannah
Washington
USA
6784 Posts

Posted - Apr 24 2010 :  1:06:33 PM  Show Profile  Send maggie14 a Yahoo! Message
Oh my goodness!! So excited! I got 4 things of homemade chapstick from my secret sister!! They are just wondeful! I love that kind of stuff! Thank you soo much Secret sister!
Hugs!
Channah

Farmgirl sister #1219

Just a small town country girl trying to live her dreams. :)
Go to Top of Page

maggie14
True Blue Farmgirl

6784 Posts

Hannah
Washington
USA
6784 Posts

Posted - Apr 24 2010 :  3:58:02 PM  Show Profile  Send maggie14 a Yahoo! Message
oh and I forgot to mention the lovely note too! I wish I knew who you were because then I would write back! Oh well.
Hugs,
Channah

Farmgirl sister #1219

Edited by - maggie14 on May 17 2010 11:17:40 AM
Go to Top of Page

EastTXFarmgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

731 Posts

Victoria
Farmgirl #549 TX
USA
731 Posts

Posted - Apr 26 2010 :  4:07:15 PM  Show Profile
I just got a package from my SS. WOW! and what a package it was. A garden stake that says "Gardeners know the best dirt" is now in my pumpkin patch; a new pair of garden gloves (thank you thank you thank you, I wear mine until the tips of my fingers are poking out and guess what I was there); some anti bug balm which I have smeared on me as I type (I had to go feed the chicks and I am like a bug buffet); a tin of forget-me-not seeds, a packet of bath soak (which I plan on using tonight) and a great little note. Thank you SS you made my day.

Begin each morning with a song in your heart.

Edited by - EastTXFarmgirl on Apr 26 2010 7:09:37 PM
Go to Top of Page

violetrose
True Blue Farmgirl

960 Posts

Ruth
Epworth GA
USA
960 Posts

Posted - Apr 26 2010 :  5:18:19 PM  Show Profile
Hi Secret Sister - I received my wonderful note w/little note pad inside. I loved the envelope and note as well! As a little side note, I do love hot pink with lime green or by it's lonesome!
It was like a mini Christmas today! Love it all!
Hugs,
Ruth
Go to Top of Page

Sue Feely
True Blue Farmgirl

1044 Posts

Sue
Buffalo New York
USA
1044 Posts

Posted - Apr 26 2010 :  5:46:08 PM  Show Profile
Good going ladies; keep those posts comming!
Go to Top of Page

EastTXFarmgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

731 Posts

Victoria
Farmgirl #549 TX
USA
731 Posts

Posted - Apr 26 2010 :  7:12:42 PM  Show Profile
I also forgot to mention everything in my package was garden oriented and individually wrapped in green paper for Earth Day. Very clever.

Go to Top of Page

kareyes65
Farmgirl at Heart

6 Posts

Kim
Roseville MI
USA
6 Posts

Posted - Apr 28 2010 :  1:25:09 PM  Show Profile
I just received the most beautiful square doily from my secret sister. The card enclosed was delightful! I have just the place to put my new doily and will think of you every time I look at it.
Thank you so much! You made my day,
Kim
Go to Top of Page

Alix2050
Farmgirl at Heart

2 Posts

Hoquiam WA
USA
2 Posts

Posted - Apr 29 2010 :  11:38:19 AM  Show Profile
I received a lovely crocheted pot holder/trivet from my secret sister, in my favorite color! It made a very grey day brighter.
Jana
Go to Top of Page

sw80689
True Blue Farmgirl

207 Posts

Sharon
Papillion Nebraska
USA
207 Posts

Posted - Apr 29 2010 :  2:20:13 PM  Show Profile
Secret Sister-Thank you sooo much for the note and package of adorable "rose" stickies pads!! Love em:) I really like the tiny stickies, already thinking of many uses for them! You brightened my Thursday!
Hugs,
Sharon

Sharon
Farmgirl Sister #1393
*We are all angels with one wing, the only way to fly, therefore is to embrace one another*
Go to Top of Page

maggie14
True Blue Farmgirl

6784 Posts

Hannah
Washington
USA
6784 Posts

Posted - Apr 30 2010 :  2:50:26 PM  Show Profile  Send maggie14 a Yahoo! Message
Oh my I am getting spoiled!! I got a beautiful, beautiful set of stationary, pencils, handmade tags and a wonderful note. Thank you sooooo much Secret sister! You made my day!
Hugs,
Channah

Farmgirl sister #1219

Go to Top of Page

treelady
True Blue Farmgirl

2312 Posts

Julie
Medina ND
USA
2312 Posts

Posted - May 04 2010 :  1:37:58 PM  Show Profile
I received the cutest little watering can with chickens on it, it is so adorable, along with 2 packages of seeds, a wonderful candle and such a nice note on a gorgeous handmade card. It was a wonderful suprise on a day where it is actually sleeting here, can't wait to get the seeds in the ground, but for now I am going to light my candle and think of sunny weather. Thank You so much dear secret sister for brightening my day!!!

With the new day comes new strength and new thoughts.
Go to Top of Page

violetrose
True Blue Farmgirl

960 Posts

Ruth
Epworth GA
USA
960 Posts

Posted - May 04 2010 :  2:57:07 PM  Show Profile
I received a wonderful package today from my Secret Sister! A very pretty tea towel - handmade, love it! And a note pad and grocery list,(I'm a BIG list maker, must have known that LOL) PLUS a real sweet note! Thanks for making my day brighter than it already was! A BEAUTIFUL day here in the North Georgia Mountains!
Just love getting surprises in my mail box [:) from my special friend.
Thanks Secret Sister for your thoughtfullness!
Hugs, Ruth
Go to Top of Page

solilly
True Blue Farmgirl

726 Posts

Lillian
Williamsburg Virginia
USA
726 Posts

Posted - May 04 2010 :  6:31:23 PM  Show Profile  Click to see solilly's MSN Messenger address  Send solilly a Yahoo! Message
I received a package from my SS in it were 2 sewing patterens, very thoughtful. A small pc of fabric with roses on it I do love flowers. All rapped in pink lace ribbon and a very pretty pc of paper in a star shape. Thank you SS and I hope you have a great day for I was very suprised. Lilly

learning the life I always wanted.
Go to Top of Page

shabby-mama
Farmgirl in Training

45 Posts

Nicola
Fowlerville Mi
USA
45 Posts

Posted - May 05 2010 :  5:04:50 PM  Show Profile
Thank you so much to my very thoughtful secret sister. My package this week was very appreciated. I received a lovely poem, recipe, soap, bathsalts and bath milk from burts bees, yumm!! and a really cute 'make it yourself' necklace kit. The package shows a picture in there, but since I have too many children, I am going to make my own farmgirl necklace. I am going to use the packing from my soap with a picture of a bee for one side and my sisterhood # on the other.
Lovely gift.
Go to Top of Page

Fiddlehead Farm
True Blue Farmgirl

4562 Posts

Diane
Waupaca WI
USA
4562 Posts

Posted - May 07 2010 :  08:26:09 AM  Show Profile
Bump, don't want anyone to not find this post.

Why not go out on a limb, that's where all the fruit is! "Mark Twain"
http://studiodiphotosite.shutterfly.com/
farmgirl sister #922
Go to Top of Page

Fiddlehead Farm
True Blue Farmgirl

4562 Posts

Diane
Waupaca WI
USA
4562 Posts

Posted - May 07 2010 :  11:00:14 AM  Show Profile
Today I am feeling overwhelmed and tired and old...in my mailbox was a gift from my SS! It is a little journal in the shape of a purse with a beaded handle and the front has a cowgirl with the words: Good Cowgirls go to Heaven, Bad Cowgirls Go Everywhere! Thank you SS, it made my day!

farmgirl sister #922
Go to Top of Page

LadyInRed
True Blue Farmgirl

6740 Posts

PeggyAnn
Vancouver WA
USA
6740 Posts

Posted - May 07 2010 :  10:22:59 PM  Show Profile
How do you get into the Secret Sisters? I am relatively new...but this sounds like fun!
Blessings,
~peggy

Lady In Red
Go to Top of Page

Fiddlehead Farm
True Blue Farmgirl

4562 Posts

Diane
Waupaca WI
USA
4562 Posts

Posted - May 08 2010 :  2:05:11 PM  Show Profile
Peggy Ann, just watch in the end of June for the 7th round of SS. This one is already started but there will be another.

farmgirl sister #922
Go to Top of Page

EastTXFarmgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

731 Posts

Victoria
Farmgirl #549 TX
USA
731 Posts

Posted - May 08 2010 :  5:44:51 PM  Show Profile
I got a SS gift Woo Hoo!! Actually I got 2 packages today and both were signed S.S. I am also in the Year Round Secrect Santa and I am sure one of the packages is from that but I am not sure which one. So I'm posting both because both are so wonderful and I don't want to leave anyone out. One of the packages had the cutest, and I mean cutest, thing I have ever seen. It was a chicken that my S.S. and her 4 year old daughter made out of a gourd. It was sitting in a little basket with a bag of wild flower seeds. The package also had some coffee and a beautiful "Dream" coffee mug. And I am a BIG coffee drinker. The other package had a beautiful Mother's day card and "A Taste of Chicken Soup for the Mother's Soul" book. It also had a packet of Rooster transfers. That will be going on a new kitchen spice rack my husband just finished for me. I have had some very worried thoughts this week (a dear friend that is having a very bad time right now) and your package (which ever one because both are so wonderful) is greatly appreciated.

Go to Top of Page

kareyes65
Farmgirl at Heart

6 Posts

Kim
Roseville MI
USA
6 Posts

Posted - May 09 2010 :  05:42:22 AM  Show Profile
I received the best package from my secret sister on Friday (sorry late to post this). First there was the sweetest card with a little peeking dog and lots of glitter, a lovely round doily with purple flowers that I think were hand stitched. Did you make that? Love it! Not only that but a beautiful floral teacup and saucer with a box of chamomile tea!!! I was jumping up and down showing my kids what my secret sister sent me. Thank you so very much for everything! It is totally ME!
Go to Top of Page

maggie14
True Blue Farmgirl

6784 Posts

Hannah
Washington
USA
6784 Posts

Posted - May 09 2010 :  8:35:33 PM  Show Profile  Send maggie14 a Yahoo! Message
I got a wonderful letter full of book marks from my secret sister!! Thank you so much deary! I enjoyed it soo much!
Hugs,
Channah

Farmgirl sister #1219

Go to Top of Page

karla
True Blue Farmgirl

1308 Posts

karla
Pella Iowa
USA
1308 Posts

Posted - May 10 2010 :  11:28:30 AM  Show Profile
I got a great package from my secret sis with so many neat things in it. Thank you, thank you thank you!!!!

Philippians 4:13 I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.
Go to Top of Page

sw80689
True Blue Farmgirl

207 Posts

Sharon
Papillion Nebraska
USA
207 Posts

Posted - May 10 2010 :  11:27:12 PM  Show Profile
I received a wonderful package from my secret sister today!! It was such a fun package to open and made me smile all day:) I LOVE the handmade soap and the materials are so cute and I will use them for sewing! The friendship popcorn is such a neat idea! Have never seen a "doodle chain", very cute. Thank you so much for making this a great Monday.
Hugs,

Sharon
Farmgirl Sister #1393
*We are all angels with one wing, the only way to fly, therefore is to embrace one another*
Go to Top of Page

Sue Feely
True Blue Farmgirl

1044 Posts

Sue
Buffalo New York
USA
1044 Posts

Posted - May 11 2010 :  4:00:52 PM  Show Profile
Lavender, lavender, lavender everywhere; and I love it!

Today in the mail a package came from my secret sister containing several items made with lavender: They are: A sachet, dried lavender all tied in a little bouquet, a package or crushed lavender, lavender oil, and lavender seeds! I recently saw a recipe for lavender jelly, which sounds heavenly, now maybe I can make my own from my very own seed!

Thank you secret sister!
Go to Top of Page

Fiddlehead Farm
True Blue Farmgirl

4562 Posts

Diane
Waupaca WI
USA
4562 Posts

Posted - May 13 2010 :  05:42:33 AM  Show Profile
Bump...secret sisters, we know you are out there! Just post here so we know you got your package.

farmgirl sister #922
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 4 *Farmgirl Barter™: Previous Topic Round #6 gifts rec from secret sisters! Next Topic  
Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page