Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 Nifty Thrifty
 Simplification/Budgeting Support
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Next Page
Author Nifty Thrifty: Previous Topic Simplification/Budgeting Support Next Topic
Page: of 4

natesgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

1735 Posts

angela
martinsville indiana
USA
1735 Posts

Posted - Apr 09 2010 :  07:03:08 AM  Show Profile
Hey all! I just had an idea. A pretty rare thing for me nowadays. It's kind of a borrowed one, but I think it's still a good one.

There are a lot of us girls tryin to simplify and budget now that weren't before. I don't know about everyone, but I do know there is some of us that need help in both of those departments. I am one of those who do.

I thought that maybe we could start a virtual support group. Maybe those that know what they're doing can encourage and offer advice to those needing it. Also, those that need encouragement and advice would have somewhere to turn for it.

We would also have somewhere to come and talk about what we've done right and where we've messed up. We could network with each other for support. We could rage when we're feeling angry at life. We could cry when we're feeling frustrated. We can celebrate when we're feeling happy. And all with ones beside us who totally understand.

I know that I could really use some help. I only hear from those around me how my ideas only seem like taking away, not like it's making anything better. I am starting slowly and only cutting back not cutting out. At least not completely. If there are others interested in doing this I will list out exactly what I am doing and see if there are any other ideas I could get.

So girls... You all let me know what you want to do.

God - Gardening - Family - Is anything else important?

traildancer
True Blue Farmgirl

485 Posts

Loyce
Glide OR
USA
485 Posts

Posted - Apr 09 2010 :  09:49:29 AM  Show Profile
I like the idea of this thread. It encourages me to read what others are doing along these lines.

I especially like your statement about "cutting back not cutting out." Personally, I have a hard time with depriving myself even though I know that in the long run it is better for me and for my family.

The trail is the thing.... Louis L'Amour
Go to Top of Page

knittinchick
True Blue Farmgirl

1854 Posts

Megan
Wisconsin
1854 Posts

Posted - Apr 09 2010 :  10:34:13 AM  Show Profile
This sounds cool! I'm trying to save as much money right now, being 14, for college. I'm also growing more independent from my parents, which means paying for clothes, books, and other wants. I also like the idea of cutting back, not cutting out.
God's Blessings,
Megan aka Loretta Rae

At heart, I am both a sassy city girl and a down-home country gal.
Go to Top of Page

natesgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

1735 Posts

angela
martinsville indiana
USA
1735 Posts

Posted - Apr 09 2010 :  10:35:09 AM  Show Profile
I have found that it only works if you can live with it. That goes for money, diets and anything else in life. I have decided on a few things that we can do that won't totally drive anyone up a wall. We are cuttin back the satalite to the smallest plan, droppin the home phone since it hasn't rang in months, cuttin back the cell phone plan since we've maxed out on our rollover mins, and we got a friend comin over to help us fix the well pump so we can drop the city water. As for spending, we are shoppin the outside of the store, not eatin out, no more plastic forks and paper plates, and nothin that isn't needed in life. We still will get sodas, but only in generic 2 liters and only 1 a day. We are also tearin up craiglist free listings and freecycle for anything that might help us out with our gardens and the build we're doin on the house for my MIL. I am also gettin the credit card payments reduced and our personal loan reduced. My husband is on unemployment right now and we basically squandered our savings and tax return money. We should have cut everything back or out when this first started, but we didn't. I am also goin to drop down our internet speed as gettin the faster service has not made a noticable difference. My DH is workin on a clothesline for me and a chicken coop for eggs and meat, hopefully enough to sell also. That's as far as we've got so far. I was thinking of switchin to cloth diapers, but I've never changed or washed them before and the baby is nearly ready to start potty training.

Go to Top of Page

alterationsbyemily
True Blue Farmgirl

691 Posts

Emily
Chambersburg PA
USA
691 Posts

Posted - Apr 09 2010 :  12:59:25 PM  Show Profile
natesgirl, that is the perfect time to start with cloth diapers! I did for my daughter and she is now potty trained. they can feel they are wet more than the commercial diapers. when you wash them, if there is a "load" I just throw it in the toilet and then srub it in the sink quickly. Then throw it in the 'cloth diaper' bucket and do them all at the end of the day

--
See my custom costumes, download free patterns, and hear some spook EVPs from Gettysburg, PA on my site, www.alterationsbyemily.com
Go to Top of Page

graciegreeneyes
True Blue Farmgirl

3107 Posts

Amy Grace
Rosalia WA
USA
3107 Posts

Posted - Apr 09 2010 :  6:51:41 PM  Show Profile
Angela - such a good idea. I tend to rebel - even if only against myself - when I try to cut everything out. That's why diets dont work:D We too need to simplify - my husband is just now going back to work after 6 months off and we have had opportunities aplenty to get out of debt but squandered them.
Amy Grace

Farmgirl #224
"use it up, wear it out, make it do, or do without"
Go to Top of Page

natesgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

1735 Posts

angela
martinsville indiana
USA
1735 Posts

Posted - Apr 09 2010 :  10:25:56 PM  Show Profile
My family has decided that it is gonna do the cutting back together.

My girls are doin what they call 'speed showering'. They don't stand and listen to the bathroom radio everynight, but they each get one night a week for a 10 min soak. They are making an effort to turn everything off in their rooms when they leave.They each get one candy bar a week, so they chose to buy the five packs at the store cause it works out to one bar free. They were discussing on the way home that a box of graham crackers and a bag of melting chocolate would be even cheaper and would give them each 2 treats a day for a month. We already own a chocolate melter that the bowl comes out and can be placed in the fridge for storing.

My DH has decided his help will be physical labor mainly. He has decided that the 3 trees out back will make a nice clothes line setup. He's starting it tomorrow. He has even begun fashioning a liner for the garden cart out of an old tarp he's kept around despite the tear it got on it's first use. He has begun to hand dig 2 holes along the fence for 2 chest freezers we have that don't work anymore. They will be drop pit root cellars. He has also lined up several neighbors that have some scrap metal that needs haulin off. It should be just enough to get the hitch on the truck fixed. He's gonna do the haulin on bill pay day and grocery day to save gas.

We have scavanged enough free scap lumber to build our storage bins for the manure and sawdust out by the garden and build three compost bins. There was a place that gave us some wooden machine crates and it will allow us to build a very nice chicken coop with actually very little work. The panels of the crates are almost ready made walls and roof panels. We even got some long narrow trough like boxes used for specialized pipe crates that will be beautiful flower boxes to line the whole porch rail with and it only needs cut to fit between the roof posts.

Handling the bills and getting the payments reduced will be my job. I am going to take that on monday morning. I found a really good price on basmati rice in bulk bags so I picked a bag up. It's a rice we tried at an indian restaraunt and we all really liked. Bonus! the plastic beg of rice comes in a beautiful burlap tote style bag with a zippered top. My girls are fighting over it. I have a few indian cookbooks so I guess I'm gonna try my hand at anything I already have the seasonings for. Plus the rice would be good with chinese food or with a thick leftover stew cassarole style. My 15 year old eats it plain. It's almost cold bean burrito weather. That's a great cheap eat. Cold seasoned beans of any kind rolled up with lettuce and tomato in a burrito wrap. We all like ours kinda spicy or garlic and onion beans. Hey! That rice would be great with that too. And I guess I'll be jumpin in with both feet and doin the cloth diaper thing. My mom and aunt took me threw a diapering lesson with the babys cabbage patch doll. I think I can do it. I found a diaper delivery service that sells it's stained ones by the pound and even sells it's stained buckets for $2 with the lids! I guess it won't be so bad. My DH joked that it would be good training for cleaning up behind all the animals I want so badly! LOL!

So, girls. What ideas have you all come up with big or small. Have you tried anything yet that is workin out for your family? Found anything that just didn't work? It's only a failure if you didn't learn from it or can't help someone else with it. Tellin my DH he had to cut out soda and I would cut out coffee resulted in a lot of screamin and hurt feelins 3 days later when we tried that once. The compromise is we both went generic brands and I dropped flavored liquid creamers and he went to 2 liter bottles only. That took a little adjustin to, but no screamin this time. That's when we decided everthing had to be cut back, not cut out, unless we see it's not being used at all. So come on girls. Share with us your thoughts and experiences. We're gonna learn this thing together.

Go to Top of Page

MrsRooster
True Blue Farmgirl

1168 Posts

Amy
Seabrook TX
USA
1168 Posts

Posted - Apr 10 2010 :  10:51:15 AM  Show Profile  Send MrsRooster a Yahoo! Message
Natesgirl- It is great that you are making it a family project. That is a wonderful lesson for your kids.

I have been pretty poor (money wise) for a long time. I made it a game. I get giddy after going to Big Lots or the like and coming home with a recipt that is way less than I planned. I like thrift stores and such. But don't have access to them here in Houston like I did in Ohio. I loved consignment for Bri's clothes. I would laugh all the way home giving a dollar for jeans or 50cents for tops. Why pay big money for kids clothes?? Especially my dirt digging daughter's clothes.

The only thing I don't buy cheap is laundry soap. I will only use Tide or Gain.

I use vinigar and baking soda for cleaning.

I don't usually plan meals in advance. I see what is on sale or clearance at the grocery store. I get 10 when it is 10 for 10. That way I usually have side items and then I just have to get meat. I use my crockpot like crazy. We will have a roast. Then I can make sandwiches or beef slices over noodles. I get chicken breasts when they are cheap and poach them. I then shred it and use it for chicken salad, or to top salads.

I am glad to see a thread that helps people go thrifty. It isn't all bad, believe me. I have been doing it a long time.

www.mrsrooster.blogspot.com

Farmgirl #1259
Go to Top of Page

Lainey
True Blue Farmgirl

2401 Posts

Elaine
Waco Kentucky
USA
2401 Posts

Posted - Apr 10 2010 :  12:10:38 PM  Show Profile
I love this thread, so many good ideas here! Now that gas is going back up money is starting to be tighter here. The last time gas was around $4.00 a gallon we had a really hard time. Yesterday I noticed gas was $2.85 a gallon and higher in some places I've heard. I also tend to go to those stores than have the 10 for 10 sales. I stock up too. I am taking my lunch to work more and more lately. If I buy lunch out it seems it's always over $5.00. When I bring my own I can eat for under $2.00.

We are getting rid of our landline phone too. There is no sense paying over $80 a month for it. We kept it so my husband could talk to his folks in Sweden but we can use Skype for that. Cell phone coverage is not that good here but my husband's work phone seems to be ok here.

We don't run the heat or air unless it's really extreme in the temps and we try to keep lights off in rooms we are not in. A lot of time in the evenings we use candle light or a small reading lamp. I take as quick a shower as I can and I usually have the water lukewarm. My husband does the same.

We are planting more in our garden this year and we are starting to buy our eggs from a neighbor down the road. We are going to shop at farmer's markets for things we don't grow ourselves.

We are going to stop eating out as much. For some reason we had been doing it a few times a week lately due to the fact we have been working late and didn't feel like cooking. I think if we only did it a time or two a month it would feel more like a treat to us.

Farmgirl Sister #25

http://countrygirldreams.blogspot.com/

An Angel says, 'Never borrow from the future. If you worry about what may happen tomorrow and it doesn't happen, you have worried in vain. Even if it does happen, you have to worry twice.'
Go to Top of Page

natesgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

1735 Posts

angela
martinsville indiana
USA
1735 Posts

Posted - Apr 10 2010 :  12:20:37 PM  Show Profile
My youngest has decided that she is going to learn to make soup from her great grandma and then make huge batches and freeze it or can it, rather mom will can it, for her and her sisters. They all love soups and she wants to help so I guess I need to call great grandma and set it up. I think it's a good idea, even if I could teach her the same thing, she doesn't get to see her great grandma much. A weekend with her would be fun.

My DH found another way he could help out. It's warm enough to get the motorcycle out now, so he offered to do all the small errand running on it. That will save a ton of gas since we're 20-30 mins from everything practically. I think he justs wants an excuse to ride the thing personally, but I'll take it.

Edited by - natesgirl on Apr 10 2010 12:21:43 PM
Go to Top of Page

phonelady
True Blue Farmgirl

323 Posts

Carla
Loveland Colorado
323 Posts

Posted - Apr 10 2010 :  9:12:32 PM  Show Profile
These all sound great.
There's nothing wrong with tryin' to get finances back on an even keel.
Yep! I could kick myself for all the times I could have paid off my debts if I'd saved money instead of blowing it.
I came here to Grand Junction to get well and get a good job after finishing college. In the process of moving, all my money got used up soooo, I needed to rent a cheep place, furnish it in Early Garage Sale, and take the first little job I could get.
It didn't earn alot of money but it wasn't one of those that required full time or more. I finally had time to myself.
Not much money though.
This means that my entertainment might be going out for pizza once a month or something. I got rid of the landline, the magazine subscriptions and so on. I have an antenna for TV [there never seems to be too much on anyway]. I get my clothes at the local thrift stores [half the time women's clothes don't fit me right anyway] that way I can avoid paying premium price for the stuff. My Dad makes fun of the fact that I buy thrift clothes but he ain't payin' the bill! ;*D
10 year old truck. I try and keep it up for efficiency.I also do the little things like air the tires and all the other things that get better gas mileage.When I have to go to town to do errands I do them all in one swoop.
If I need bookcases I buy the reject wood at the local lumber yard and make do. I'm learnin' to sew from you'all.
I garden and when I shop the grocery I don't buy any junk food. None. That and no booze of any kind really lowers the cost of the food.
No all this is not to say I don't do something dumb once in a while or splurge on something not necessary [we gotta' have some goodies in life!] but I know if I keep to the low end of the lifestyle scale right now I'll be doin' great when things get better monetarily.
And to be honest, I live a very happy life.
Smiles!
Carla

It's not just life-
It's an adventure!
Go to Top of Page

natesgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

1735 Posts

angela
martinsville indiana
USA
1735 Posts

Posted - Apr 10 2010 :  9:22:29 PM  Show Profile
Carla, that sounds great! And I love Early Garage Sale! I've furnished, decorated and redecorated In that particular style. I also dress the same way and taught my girls to do it. We love goodwill and shop the color tag sales. We even make note of what the primary color of tags of things we really like and check each week till that color goes on sale. We love our life, too. It's less stressful.

Go to Top of Page

graciegreeneyes
True Blue Farmgirl

3107 Posts

Amy Grace
Rosalia WA
USA
3107 Posts

Posted - Apr 11 2010 :  07:42:09 AM  Show Profile
We decorate in a similar style - early hand-me-down. I actually have a lot of really nice pieces like dressers that were my grandparents' but the couches are a wreck, they were hand-me-downs from my aunt and uncle. Between my son and the pets they just don't look so good but I decided long ago that I didn't want to be constantly yelling at everyone about keeping the house clean so I lowered my furniture standards - now I don't even think about buying new furniture.
I am trying to do all my shopping on one day - that way most of my driving is highway driving and I get better mileage, when I run errands every day after work I do so much stop/start driving it affects my mpg by about 5 mpg.
Amy Grace

Farmgirl #224
Go to Top of Page

natesgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

1735 Posts

angela
martinsville indiana
USA
1735 Posts

Posted - Apr 13 2010 :  9:58:50 PM  Show Profile
I used to hide my horrible looking couch with two sheets everytime we had company coming over. I loved that couch as it was sooooooooo comfortable and perfect for napping on. But it was a bad shade of orange accented in brown coffee stains. We had to give it up 2 years ago when our house was broken into. It had broken glass all over it and they slashed all the cushions. I have never found one that was as nice for sitting. I actually still don't have one. I guess you don't know what you can do without till you have to.

I found out this week I'm not that good at makin up a budget. I forgot to add in the property taxes on ours. They came in the mail today and I was totally unprepared. It really messed with me until I was snappin at everyone. I know it wouldn't have thrown my figures off so badly if I hadn't decide to invest our extra money into the baby's things over the weekend. We could have waited for the potty chair, extra clothes, and my decision to sew a bunch of those all-in-one diaper things. I guess I'll take my lumps and learn from them. I really could've skipped buyin the canning jars last week. I got a pretty good price on them, but now this has come up.

My DH decided to try and cheer me up, so he cooked dinner on the grill for me. Then he researched budgeting papers and left a list of sites for me to go through later on. I am so blessed to have someone standing there beside me to help out. I am so tired of having to back up all the time. I want to move forward for a while. If any of you use a really good budgeting plan let me know where you got it please.

Go to Top of Page

phonelady
True Blue Farmgirl

323 Posts

Carla
Loveland Colorado
323 Posts

Posted - Apr 14 2010 :  06:30:10 AM  Show Profile
Hi Angela,
Dave Ramsey's site has a good budgeting plan.
I can even use it!
http://www.daveramsey.com/tools/budget-forms/
Smiles!
Carla

It's not just life-
It's an adventure!
Go to Top of Page

Ga Girl
True Blue Farmgirl

2355 Posts

Karen
Meansville Ga.
USA
2355 Posts

Posted - Apr 15 2010 :  06:06:35 AM  Show Profile
Angela, another good budget plan I got is from a book called " Your Money Map" by Howard Dayton it is a 7-step guide to financial freedom. I have read it several times and learn something new each time I read it.
As far as learning to save I also buy most of our clothes from thrift stores or on clearance. I stopped buying paper plates and ect. Its cheaper to wash the dishes by hand. So no dishwasher, I make my own laundry detg. and cleaning supplies mostly with vinegar, and just recently stopped buying kleenex and started using hankerchiefs full time. No paper towels just hand towels. Hopefully soon hubby will get me a clothes line, I sure have missed it at this new house. Oh and we too have not gotten a landline. I love hearing new ways to save so Im loving this thread! Blessings,Karen

Create in me a pure heart,O God and renew a steadfast spirit within me. Psalms 51:10

Farmgirl sister #1156
www.KKJD1.etsy.com
Go to Top of Page

MrsRooster
True Blue Farmgirl

1168 Posts

Amy
Seabrook TX
USA
1168 Posts

Posted - Apr 15 2010 :  07:26:55 AM  Show Profile  Send MrsRooster a Yahoo! Message
If anyone makes their own laundry soap, you can get Zote at Big Lots for 80 cents a bar. It isn't as toxic as Fels.

I am trying to use up all the cleaners and go to all natural. But my SIL who we are staying with is the most wasting person I know. Doesn't care about how much water she uses or what nasty chemicals are in all the nasty scented cleaners and air fresheners. Yuck. She is the queen of the water bottles.

www.mrsrooster.blogspot.com

Farmgirl #1259
Go to Top of Page

natesgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

1735 Posts

angela
martinsville indiana
USA
1735 Posts

Posted - Apr 15 2010 :  1:15:15 PM  Show Profile
I have clothes lines now! Yea! My DH asked if I was gonna do jeans today cause he's out. I told him I would but the house was gonna turn into an oven. Our dryer vents into the new potion of the house we're buildin on. So I guess he had better make a decision. He could drag out the a/cs, move the dryer and cut the new vent hole, or get me some clothes lines. Oh honey, by the way, the a/cs are over head in the barn behind the yard sale stuff and the old freezer that doesn't work is still along the wall where the washer and dryer are supposed to be moved to. He decided the clothes lines would be faster and easier! :)! I love gettin my way!

Go to Top of Page

natesgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

1735 Posts

angela
martinsville indiana
USA
1735 Posts

Posted - Apr 16 2010 :  9:10:09 PM  Show Profile
All my planning and scrimping just blew up in my face. :( We are without a vehicle that runs and we just put $80 into a new hitch cause the old one broke off 2 days ago. We had fallen way behind on all our bills and were a few weeks from even and now all this. Then to top it off we went to collect half the utilities from my MIL as was the agreement to living together and she doesn't have it. She 'went a little crazy' the other day and spent too much at the store. (Her words not mine. Mine weren't acceptable in print. ) Now I have to decide. Pay a few bills or have a car for my DH to be able to look for work with. I'm feeling really low right now. Oh, and my mom's sewing machine broke, and of course it's at my house and I am using it. So now I have to have it fixed and I can't make the all-in-one diapers for my youngest to replace the throw-away kind, which I can't afford. I feel like I'm losing it! My mind and my grasp on my life.I am thinking of digging the yard sale stuff out for a sale next week. Then throwing the old freezers I was gonna use for root cellars on the trailer with the two furnaces that don't work to haul in for scrap. I can probably scrounge up some more nonworking freezers before fall off freecycle.

Any suggestions for fast cash? I'm not that good at handy crafts. (thats why I'm practicing sewing on my youngests diapers) I'm gonna hunt the barn and basement for anything I can sell.

Go to Top of Page

natesgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

1735 Posts

angela
martinsville indiana
USA
1735 Posts

Posted - Apr 17 2010 :  2:39:29 PM  Show Profile
I have come up with 3 freezers that don't work and 2 furnaces that don't work. My DH also has a pile of scrap gathered up so it goes in monday. We are piling the yard sale stuff and sorting through boxes we haven't seen in years for the yard sale as well. My middle daughter has found a cookie recipe we have all the stuff for and is gonna set up an iced tea/cookie stand so she can help out. I couldn't say no to such a sweet offer.

Here's to hoping this will at least fix one vehicle. Dad is letting us use his truck, but I hate him being stuck with only moms car.

Go to Top of Page

phonelady
True Blue Farmgirl

323 Posts

Carla
Loveland Colorado
323 Posts

Posted - Apr 17 2010 :  9:09:04 PM  Show Profile
You'll get it Angela!
Just keep on truckin'
If you keep beatin' on the door eventually it will open.
Carla

It's not just life-
It's an adventure!
Go to Top of Page

graciegreeneyes
True Blue Farmgirl

3107 Posts

Amy Grace
Rosalia WA
USA
3107 Posts

Posted - Apr 18 2010 :  09:00:42 AM  Show Profile
Oh Angela - you are in my thoughts and prayers - I have so definitely had times like you are having!! You will make it through - and good luck with the MIL thing:)
Amy Grace

Farmgirl #224
Go to Top of Page

mrsamy
True Blue Farmgirl

167 Posts

Amy
Milwaukee WI
USA
167 Posts

Posted - Apr 18 2010 :  2:20:14 PM  Show Profile
Angela, if you don't have "stuff" to sell do you have time or a skill to share? You're a good writer, maybe you could tutor. Or can you cook for friends/family that work outside the home? You give them a list of your best (easy) recipes and an ingredients list. You cook and they stop by to pick up...like fast food only better. Stuff like meatloaf, mashed taters, and a veggie or quiche (with a rice crust...easy and cheap!) and salad. A friend of mine sells her homemade sourdough 2 days a week to teachers at a school up the street from her. Can't get much cheaper than flour, water, and a little bit of honey.

Praying for you to find the way through this!

Prayer costs nothing, but is worth the most.
Go to Top of Page

Ga Girl
True Blue Farmgirl

2355 Posts

Karen
Meansville Ga.
USA
2355 Posts

Posted - Apr 18 2010 :  2:39:12 PM  Show Profile
Angela, Bless your heart, boy I know where you are coming from I have been cutting back and back some more and it just never seems to be enough but we just have to trust that Gods taking care of us and he will pull us through! My prayers are with you, Karen

Create in me a pure heart,O God and renew a steadfast spirit within me. Psalms 51:10

Farmgirl sister #1156
www.KKJD1.etsy.com
Go to Top of Page

Calicogirl
True Blue Farmgirl

5216 Posts

Sharon
Bruce Crossing Michigan
USA
5216 Posts

Posted - Apr 18 2010 :  4:01:15 PM  Show Profile
Hi Angela, sorry to hear about the vehicle.

Just a thought: I wonder if you can make arrangements for your bills so you have some money to go towards the vehicle?

We recently had a gentleman come to our home asking if we had any old truck or car batteries. A local salvage yard is paying $5.00 each. Luckily we had about four on the property (left from previous renters) and we had not gotten around to getting rid of them.

I wonder if you or your husband could place an ad on craigslist bartering for services. I am praying for the Lord's provision for you and all of the gals here. I know that times are tough and we are feeling it too.

~Sharon

By His Grace, For His Glory

http://merryheartjournal.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

natesgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

1735 Posts

angela
martinsville indiana
USA
1735 Posts

Posted - Apr 18 2010 :  5:05:56 PM  Show Profile
All the prayers are working girls! Thank you all and God! We met a guy who is a wiz with motors and needs use of a trailer once every other week or so to haul off trash. All we gotta do is get the money for parts and he'll do the work in trade for borrowing our trailer. He's a friend of my BIL so it worked out when he was asking for his help my BIL knew we needed help. The yard sale is almost ready and the week is scheduled to be rain free, so it's a go. Hopefully this weekend we'll be back on the road. I've gotten extensions on nearly all the bills and a few are reworking our contracts to lower the monthly payment! Yea! I see a little light at the end of the tunnel.

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 4 Nifty Thrifty: Previous Topic Simplification/Budgeting Support Next Topic  
Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page