Kevin
Video/Merit Badge Farm Boy

152 Posts

Kevin
Pullman WA
USA
152 Posts

Posted - Sep 17 2010 :  3:02:33 PM  Show Profile
Another handy video for all you hard working badge earners out there. Hallie gives you some tips to earn your beginner Light the Way badge. Head on over to the 'how to' section and check it out. Happy viewing.

-Kevin

"A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects."

-Robert A. Heinlein
Go to Top of Page

Kevin

152 Posts

Kevin
Pullman WA
USA
152 Posts

Posted - Sep 20 2010 :  2:14:39 PM  Show Profile
Last week Hallie and I spent some time hiking around the St. Joe National Forest and made a new video for the Outstepping merit badge. Check out the 'how to' section for some beautiful footage and some useful hiking tips. Enjoy!

-Kevin
Go to Top of Page

Kirksmom71
True Blue Farmgirl

873 Posts

Mel
Dallas Texas
USA
873 Posts

Posted - Sep 21 2010 :  5:33:40 PM  Show Profile
Thanx Kevin, you are amazing!

My best to all,
Mel

Sassy City Girl with Farmgirl Fantasies!
Go to Top of Page

frannie
True Blue Farmgirl

2246 Posts

fran
bonham texas
USA
2246 Posts

Posted - Oct 20 2010 :  12:56:19 AM  Show Profile  Send frannie a Yahoo! Message
this is my first at checking out the videos, as before we didnt have acess to a computer service that would allow us to watch or hear any videos on our computer. i have to just say thanks so much for a great job. i will be back often now that i can view all the farmgirl info.

love
frannie in texas
home of "green"crafts,
where no scrap is left behind
(http://abunnystale.wordpress.com/)
www.angeltree.etsy.com

check out the farm at:
www.localharvest.org/farms/M24434
Go to Top of Page

lanikyea
True Blue Farmgirl

50 Posts

Lani
Clayton New Mexico
USA
50 Posts

Posted - Oct 31 2010 :  07:09:33 AM  Show Profile
Videos are super. Looking forward to seeing more of these and hopefully even making one when I finish a merit badge requirement. Hugs, Lani in NM on a lovely Sunday morning.
Go to Top of Page

Kevin

152 Posts

Kevin
Pullman WA
USA
152 Posts

Posted - Nov 04 2010 :  1:47:52 PM  Show Profile
Hi everyone,

If it's still warm enough for hiking where you live we have a new 'Out There' Women merit badge video over at (www.maryjanesfarm.tv).
This one features the Half-Cup Pemmican recipe from page 296 of the Ideabook.

And thank you for the compliments Mel, Fran, and Lani.

-Kevin

"A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects."

-Robert A. Heinlein
Go to Top of Page

Kevin

152 Posts

Kevin
Pullman WA
USA
152 Posts

Posted - Nov 05 2010 :  4:22:42 PM  Show Profile
Hey ya'll,

We got another new video up today. This one is a magazine tie-in for the latest issue. Hallie shows you how to make the Tin Can ornaments.

-Kevin

Go to Top of Page

Kevin

152 Posts

Kevin
Pullman WA
USA
152 Posts

Posted - Mar 18 2011 :  11:53:19 AM  Show Profile
Hi everyone,

I know its been awhile but we've go a new video up over at www.maryjanesfarm.tv in the 'how to' section. This one gives some tips for earning your Knotty Farmgirls merit badge.

Thanks!

-Robert A. Heinlein
Go to Top of Page

embchicken
True Blue Farmgirl

1487 Posts

Elaine
Ocean NJ
USA
1487 Posts

Posted - Mar 18 2011 :  2:33:31 PM  Show Profile
Love it - thank you!

"Be the change you wish to see in the world" ~Gandhi

embchicken.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

CMac
True Blue Farmgirl

1074 Posts

Connie
Ashland City TN
USA
1074 Posts

Posted - Mar 26 2011 :  4:43:25 PM  Show Profile
Oh wow! I showed the "farm romance" videos to my sweetie and now he "gets" my fascination with the sisterhood! He is always supportive of me but now the puzzled look is off his face when I spend so much time on the computer! Thanks Kevin!
Connie

"I have three chairs in my house: one for solitude, two for friendship, three for company."
Author: Henry David Thoreau
Go to Top of Page

CMac
True Blue Farmgirl

1074 Posts

Connie
Ashland City TN
USA
1074 Posts

Posted - Mar 26 2011 :  5:20:22 PM  Show Profile
Oh wow! I showed the "farm romance" videos to my sweetie and now he "gets" my fascination with the sisterhood! He is always supportive of me but now the puzzled look is off his face when I spend so much time on the computer! Thanks Kevin!
Connie

"I have three chairs in my house: one for solitude, two for friendship, three for company."
Author: Henry David Thoreau
Go to Top of Page

walkinwalkoutcattle
True Blue Farmgirl

1675 Posts

Megan
Paint Lick KY
USA
1675 Posts

Posted - Apr 15 2011 :  08:18:44 AM  Show Profile
So many good ideas0I seriously don't know where to start!

Farmgirl #2879 :)
Starbucks and sushi to green fried tomatoes and corn pudding-I wouldn't change it for the world.
www.cattleandcupcakes.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

frolicnfibers
True Blue Farmgirl

668 Posts

Diana
White City Oregon
USA
668 Posts

Posted - Apr 18 2011 :  09:10:32 AM  Show Profile
There are some great videos here...thanks for the heads up!

Diana

Please come visit my animals and my Etsy stores on my new blog!
http://www.frolicnfancies.etsy.com
http://www.frolicnfibers.blogspot.com
http://www.frolicnfibers.etsy.com
Go to Top of Page

Kevin

152 Posts

Kevin
Pullman WA
USA
152 Posts

Posted - Apr 21 2011 :  2:45:28 PM  Show Profile
Huzzah! New video today Sisterhood members! This one we've got some tips for earning your intermediate 3 R's (Reuse, Recycle, Revive!) merit badge.

Happy watching,

-Kevin

-Robert A. Heinlein
Go to Top of Page

walkinwalkoutcattle
True Blue Farmgirl

1675 Posts

Megan
Paint Lick KY
USA
1675 Posts

Posted - May 24 2011 :  07:47:22 AM  Show Profile
Yippee!!!!!

Farmgirl #2879 :)
Starbucks and sushi to green fried tomatoes and corn pudding-I wouldn't change it for the world.
www.cattleandcupcakes.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

Kevin

152 Posts

Kevin
Pullman WA
USA
152 Posts

Posted - May 24 2011 :  12:00:19 PM  Show Profile
Glad you like them Megan. We have new vid up today as well, for the intermediate Buttoned Up badge.

-Kevin

-Robert A. Heinlein
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 3 Keeping in Touch: Previous Topic www.maryjanesfarm.tv Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page