happymama58
True Blue Farmgirl

1210 Posts

Patti
Missouri
USA
1210 Posts

Posted - Apr 23 2006 :  1:27:05 PM  Show Profile
I have about 2 minutes before we have to leave to meet the contractor at the "farm", so I'll have to post later tonight and tell you about the weekend, but I wanted to let you know a couple of things.

1. Frannie is currently off-line due to connection problems that probably won't be fixed until Hank returns from Tibet next Sunday.

2. I took lots of pictures and will share them as soon as I finish packing up the house. It will probably be a few days, but I'll post a few here and the rest on my blog.

3. In a nutshell, it was a wonderful, magical weekend that I will never, ever forget.

4. I thought of you ladies often!

Some people search for happiness; others create it.

http://happymama58.typepad.com/my_weblog/

sandi
Farmgirl in Training

35 Posts

fairview tx
USA
35 Posts

Posted - Apr 23 2006 :  1:52:24 PM  Show Profile
Hi Patti - thanks for the quickie update on the trip to Frannie's......Kentucky is a far piece from me here in Texas but I sure do want to visit one day, too. Can't wait to see the pics - know you gals had a most wonderful time! sandi
Go to Top of Page

Nancy Gartenman
True Blue Farmgirl

9093 Posts

Nancy
West Seneca New York
USA
9093 Posts

Posted - Apr 23 2006 :  1:57:34 PM  Show Profile
PATTIE
So glad you had a great time, was thinking Frannie might be having a online problem, sure am anxious to hear and see pictures!!
NANCY JO
Go to Top of Page

junebug
True Blue Farmgirl

2421 Posts

Sue
West Plains, Mo.
USA
2421 Posts

Posted - Apr 23 2006 :  3:02:20 PM  Show Profile
Patti, am so jealous that you got to meet our famous Frannie, poor thing, I was wondering where she was, I hope she can make it till hubby comes home? Can't wait to hear all about your trip and see some pics!! Glad you had a magical time, that is just how I would think of it too!

www.sageflowerfarm.blogspot.com

www.herbalfarmstead.blogspot.com

www.countrypleasures.motime.com
Go to Top of Page

FarrarFarmgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

330 Posts

Lynda
Frohna Missouri
USA
330 Posts

Posted - Apr 23 2006 :  8:24:05 PM  Show Profile
I was so anxious to hear from you when you got back. I was at a friend's house earlier (and for most of the day)and all I could think about as it gotter later and later, was if you had gotten back safely and posted already. It sounds like a lot was waiting for you when you got home, I hope your trip was good and so glad to hear that it was a wonderful visit. I can't wait to hear more and see those treasured photos. Good luck with everything with the new farm and contractor. We'll talk soon. Blessings in all your activities and ventures.

In His hands,
Lynda

Pray in faith and you will not live in doubt.
www.pamperedchef.biz/lorenzfamilycooks
Go to Top of Page

sonflowergurl
True Blue Farmgirl

349 Posts

Katee
Tampa 'Burbs FL
USA
349 Posts

Posted - Apr 23 2006 :  8:39:27 PM  Show Profile  Send sonflowergurl an AOL message
It sounds like a wonderful time, I can't wait to hear more and see pictures!!!

How's Franny holding up waiting for "hubby hunk" to return? We have a man from the Tampa area climbing Mt. Everst right now, so the news is covering it quite a lot. Apparently a team of Sherpas had a tragic accident, so I had to go looking for more information. I think I'd be on pins and needles until I knew my hubby was safely back home!

Katee

The end will justify the pain it took to get us here.
"Looking Toward the Son"---- http://sonflowergirl731.blogspot.com

Go to Top of Page

happymama58
True Blue Farmgirl

1210 Posts

Patti
Missouri
USA
1210 Posts

Posted - Apr 24 2006 :  06:37:37 AM  Show Profile
I don't think she's heard about the Sherpas; she didn't mention it, and we talked about the trip, the dangers, etc. In fact, she said that from her reading she's learned that most fatalities involve Sherpas, not climbers, so I'm sure she would have mentioned the current accident if she'd heard about it. That's horrible, though (about the current tragedy)!

So far as she knows, Hank is fine.

Some people search for happiness; others create it.

http://happymama58.typepad.com/my_weblog/
Go to Top of Page

westernhorse51
True Blue Farmgirl

1681 Posts

michele
farmingdale n.j.
USA
1681 Posts

Posted - Apr 24 2006 :  07:16:40 AM  Show Profile
glad you had a great time Patti, thanks for the update. Can'tr wait to see the pics.

she selects wool and flax and works with eager hands Prov.31:13
Go to Top of Page

sugarsfarm
True Blue Farmgirl

272 Posts

Leah
Woodward Iowa
USA
272 Posts

Posted - Apr 24 2006 :  09:00:14 AM  Show Profile  Send sugarsfarm an AOL message
Im so glad you and the other women had such a great weekend!!! I cant wait to hear more and see some pictures!!

You must be the change you want to see in the world.
Mahatma Gandhi
Go to Top of Page

blueroses
True Blue Farmgirl

1323 Posts

Debbie
in the Pandhandle of Idaho
USA
1323 Posts

Posted - Apr 24 2006 :  11:53:06 AM  Show Profile
So happy to hear that you had a great time. Can't wait to see your pictures and hear about what you did.

"You cannot find peace...by avoiding life."
Virginia Woolfe
Go to Top of Page
  Across the Fence: Previous Topic Back from Frannie's!! Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page