Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Fabulous Farm Collectibles
 *Farmgirl Swap
 Hows' the Swap Going!! A Different Kind of Swap!!!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author *Farmgirl Swap: Previous Topic Hows' the Swap Going!! A Different Kind of Swap!!! Next Topic
Page: of 17

theprimitivepilgrim
True Blue Farmgirl

217 Posts

Michelle
Baggs Wyoming
USA
217 Posts

Posted - May 13 2010 :  11:38:34 AM  Show Profile
Received a wonderful birthday surprise yesterday from Diana. We are expecting 20 guests this weekend when we brand our cows, and I have been running around like a crazy woman trying to get everything done. It was so nice to sit down for a minute and enjoy opening such a sweet package. Just loved the antique jar, sachet, and vintage buttons. The sachet was beautiful, wondering if you made that? The cookbook and apron are such great treasures also, just loved everything.

Thank you for such kindness, and thinking of me~ You really made my whole week!

~Michelle
Go to Top of Page

karla
True Blue Farmgirl

1308 Posts

karla
Pella Iowa
USA
1308 Posts

Posted - May 14 2010 :  07:23:09 AM  Show Profile
Adrienne-
I got your card yesterday! Did you make it? It is sooooo cute! How are the chicks coming?Are you getting the rest of your garden in? I hope to be able to have a dry day this week end to get some more in. It was great to hear from you.

Philippians 4:13 I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.
Go to Top of Page

shepherdess
True Blue Farmgirl

359 Posts

Robin
Eatonville Washington
USA
359 Posts

Posted - May 14 2010 :  10:04:17 AM  Show Profile
Connie
Wondering if you got your card and little something I sent to you for Mother's day. Just checkin

Robin
Farm Girl from Western Washington
" From Sheep to Handspun."
http://mountainmorningfarm.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

lulu
True Blue Farmgirl

240 Posts

Connie
Geuda Springs Kansas
USA
240 Posts

Posted - May 14 2010 :  3:25:12 PM  Show Profile
Robin,
I'm sorry I didn't post here, I sent you an email. I love the poppy pen, it is so pretty and thank you for the card. I put a little something in the mail to you on wednesday. (12th)
Connie

LULU
farmgirl sister #1369
"Scattered Prairie Gals" chapter

Take care and write soon.
When you wish upon a star...Jiminy Cricket
Go to Top of Page

shepherdess
True Blue Farmgirl

359 Posts

Robin
Eatonville Washington
USA
359 Posts

Posted - May 14 2010 :  3:59:35 PM  Show Profile
Hi Connie,
I didn't get an email but got your sweet package today. I love the little lamb and the Herb magazine . I haven't bought that magazine in a long time and I really enjoy it.
Make sure when you send me an email that you put the second (h) in shepherdess alot of people don't do that and I don't get my emails.
Thanks again

Robin
Farmgirl Sister #1519
Farm Girl from Western Washington
" From Sheep to Handspun."
http://mountainmorningfarm.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

Dianaw1123
True Blue Farmgirl

409 Posts

Diana
Farmington MN
USA
409 Posts

Posted - May 14 2010 :  4:21:28 PM  Show Profile
Michelle

Glad you liked everything. Happy Birthday!!! Wish I lived closer I would come and help you this weekend.

Hugs
Diana

"People grow through experience if they meet life honestly and courageously. This is how character is built. "
Eleanor Roosevelt
Go to Top of Page

vintage saver
True Blue Farmgirl

323 Posts

oleta
wheelersburg ohio
USA
323 Posts

Posted - May 14 2010 :  4:37:34 PM  Show Profile
Yvonne, your things went out today priority mail. Just a little something I hope you like. I want to get to the point where I write actual letters to several people or at least note cards. It's so nice to make friends here.
Go to Top of Page

queenofadventure
True Blue Farmgirl

87 Posts

Jessica
Jensen Beach FL
USA
87 Posts

Posted - May 18 2010 :  07:05:13 AM  Show Profile
Hi Teresa!! I trust you got your package!! I was thankful for my boyfriend for sending it off for me...as I was on my way to Isis Cove NC for a wild women's retreat!! Just checking in farm girl sistah!! Have a great day and keep in touch :)
blessings,
jess

farmgirl sister #937
Go to Top of Page

yquiltsalot
Farmgirl in Training

48 Posts

Yvonne
Renton WA
USA
48 Posts

Posted - May 18 2010 :  07:24:46 AM  Show Profile
Oleta! WOW! A package arrived yesterday---a cute little basket (hmm! perfect for a sewing basket!), filled with some of my favorite things--fabric fat quarters. OOoooh, lovely! A quilter can never have too much fabric. ;-) Thanks so much!

Yvonne

farmgirl sister #1074
"The happiest people don't have the best of everything... They just make the best of everything they have."
Go to Top of Page

TeresaJ25
True Blue Farmgirl

975 Posts

Teresa
Medford NY
USA
975 Posts

Posted - May 18 2010 :  10:45:51 AM  Show Profile
I did get your package yesterday Jess!
Everything that you sent was perfect for me! You have such kind heart--I am so blessed to have you as my partner! I'm in a few swaps, so I wanted to make one trip to the P.O.. tomorrow is the day. Sorry to be sending out so late.. so not like me..:(
Cannot wait to hear about the retreat!

~Teresa
Farmgirl Sister #1348

*Anyone can criticize and complain and predict doom and gloom.
Be the person who fills the room with sunshine!
Go to Top of Page

Nettie
True Blue Farmgirl

173 Posts

Nettie
Bedford PA
USA
173 Posts

Posted - May 18 2010 :  7:10:35 PM  Show Profile
Joyce,

I am so glad you liked the table runner. I am working on some other goodies I hope you will like. This is such fun! I love it.

Nettie
Go to Top of Page

queenofadventure
True Blue Farmgirl

87 Posts

Jessica
Jensen Beach FL
USA
87 Posts

Posted - May 18 2010 :  8:10:56 PM  Show Profile
Great!!! Glad you got it!! Teresa! There is no worries with me!! I am patient and a world renowned procrastinator..heehehe! I am excited to be your partner too!! Isn't it cool we get to do this for a year??? AWESOME! I will write you a letter and tell you about the retreat..It was incredible!
blesssings,
Jess

farmgirl sister #937
Go to Top of Page

queenofadventure
True Blue Farmgirl

87 Posts

Jessica
Jensen Beach FL
USA
87 Posts

Posted - May 18 2010 :  8:12:25 PM  Show Profile
p.s. Teresa I love your tagline!! that is soooo meeee!

farmgirl sister #937
Go to Top of Page

KellyWall
True Blue Farmgirl

336 Posts

Kelly
Apison Tn
USA
336 Posts

Posted - May 19 2010 :  04:38:41 AM  Show Profile
Thank you Lin for the wonderful birthday surprise! I love the vintage doilies and the spools and the linen table cloth! The soap smells so good and even the ticking bag tied with jute, you are so creative and sweet to put such a nice package together for me! It made my day! Thanks again sister.

Love Kelly

Kelly #238

May your bobbin always be full...
Go to Top of Page

Lin
True Blue Farmgirl

807 Posts

Lin
Sioux City IA
USA
807 Posts

Posted - May 19 2010 :  06:14:16 AM  Show Profile
You're so welcome, Sister Kelly!! I'm happy you got it and enjoyed it and I hope your birthday is wonderful!! Chat soon! Hugs and love, Lin

"Our beautiful earth is worth saving"!!
Go to Top of Page

Dilavendar
Farmgirl in Training

28 Posts

Di
Cortland Ohio
USA
28 Posts

Posted - May 20 2010 :  07:51:50 AM  Show Profile
Hi Angela, sent you an E-mail. Will be sending your package in next couple of days. Hope your hay cutting is going well.Talk to you soon.
Hugs Di
Go to Top of Page

karla
True Blue Farmgirl

1308 Posts

karla
Pella Iowa
USA
1308 Posts

Posted - May 20 2010 :  08:23:01 AM  Show Profile
Thanks Adrienne! I got a package from you with some neat yarn! I haven't ever used Patons before. I am anxious to try it. It is so soft. I loved all my little gifts! Thank you.

Philippians 4:13 I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.
Go to Top of Page

staci860
True Blue Farmgirl

838 Posts

Staci
Newville PA
USA
838 Posts

Posted - May 20 2010 :  08:47:34 AM  Show Profile
Ruth, Thank you for the lovely necklace and stickers (I do enjoy dressing up my mailings. )
I love handcrafted jewelry and the pendant is really beautiful. You made the end of a very long day, very sweet. (Oh, and such sweet packaging.) Thank you for thinking of me.
Be on the lookout for a little treat headed your way.
Blessings, staci FG# 973
:o )

Joshua 24:15 - ...choose this day whom you will serve,...as for me and my house, we will serve the Lord.

Edited by - staci860 on May 20 2010 08:49:22 AM
Go to Top of Page

sw80689
True Blue Farmgirl

207 Posts

Sharon
Papillion Nebraska
USA
207 Posts

Posted - May 20 2010 :  12:00:59 PM  Show Profile
Gail, hearfelt thanks for the wonderful box of surprises you sent:) The bee card is just adorable and the chicken hat box is beautiful, I absolutely love it!! Did you croquet the bookmark, it is precious. I will be planting the flowers as soon as it stops raining. The daisies and friendship rock are darling and already have a "home". I am using my "chicken" hot pad to bake lemon bars today. Your box should be arriving any day. Thank you for all the thoughtfulness you put in your gifts, you made this rainy day full of warm sunshine:)
Hugs,

Sharon
Farmgirl Sister #1393
*We are all angels with one wing, the only way to fly, therefore is to embrace one another*
Go to Top of Page

Grammygail
True Blue Farmgirl

172 Posts

Gail
Chattanooga Tennessee
USA
172 Posts

Posted - May 20 2010 :  12:28:15 PM  Show Profile
Hi Sharon, Glad to hear your happy package arrived ok. It was kinda stuffed in that box. Yes, I made the cross bookmark. Think I could make them in my sleep!
Oh my goodness Sharon!! I just received my package and I am absolutely thrilled!!! I really can't express what it means to me that you took time to send these things and they all scream....Gail!! Did you make the soap dispenser or croched pot holder? The pot holder is such a beautiful piece of crochet. I just can't get over it. The soap dispenser is one of the cutest ideas I have seen in awhile. How did you know I love popcorn? Nuts, yummy! Sunflowers, perfect! Little bird...so has found a perfect home. And the jelly! My brother Sam is coming home for a few days and I can't wait to try it with my biscuits!! Oh, and my sweet little Mama was as excited as if it were Christmas! She and I both were oohing and ahhing. Sharon you really did make my day just a joy, and I am so thankful that this swap has brought me your friendship! That is my most special part of your gift.

Sweetest blessings, Gail
Go to Top of Page

Nettie
True Blue Farmgirl

173 Posts

Nettie
Bedford PA
USA
173 Posts

Posted - May 20 2010 :  2:29:36 PM  Show Profile
I received the most beautiful gift from Joyce (joyfulmelody)today. A beautiful towel with embroidery work on it and candles.

Joyce they are just perfect! You hit my house decor right on the button.

I have already hung the towel and candles on my peg shelf.

I will have my sister show me how to post a picture and show you all my gift.

Joyce, thank you so much!

Nettie
Go to Top of Page

sw80689
True Blue Farmgirl

207 Posts

Sharon
Papillion Nebraska
USA
207 Posts

Posted - May 20 2010 :  3:45:29 PM  Show Profile
Hey Sister Gail, I am touched you are so thrilled with your box of goodies! So glad it got there and brought you joy:) Yes, I made the soap dispenser but I bought the crocheted piece. You will have to let me know what you think of the jelly, it is made from Nebraska flowers, very unique. Great job on the bookmark! I use a piece of paper for a marker so will put it to use immediately and think of you when I read:) The best of all is our new friendship!!
Blessings and hugs,

Sharon
Farmgirl Sister #1393
*We are all angels with one wing, the only way to fly, therefore is to embrace one another*
Go to Top of Page

farmallgrl
True Blue Farmgirl

483 Posts

Angela
Westminster MD
USA
483 Posts

Posted - May 20 2010 :  3:58:57 PM  Show Profile
Di,
I got your email, but you did not re-send your addy. I have erased the email that it was in:( It is totally my fault, but please re-send it....or I will have to wait until your package comes to get your addy off of that. I have a package ready for you though.

Angela
Farmgirl Sister #337

Go to Top of Page

Nettie
True Blue Farmgirl

173 Posts

Nettie
Bedford PA
USA
173 Posts

Posted - May 21 2010 :  03:49:40 AM  Show Profile
I forgot to mention Joyce also sent me seeds for flowers. Memorial Day is almost here. That is my weekend for planting. I am walking through my yard trying to decide which will be the best place for them. Thank you Joyce.

Nettie
Go to Top of Page

GinghamGirl
Schoolmarm

1414 Posts

Joyce
PE
Canada
1414 Posts

Posted - May 21 2010 :  04:51:21 AM  Show Profile
Your welcome Nettie! I forgot to mention that PEI is known for it's beautiful Lupins :) Glad you enjoyed your gift!
Joyce
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 17 *Farmgirl Swap: Previous Topic Hows' the Swap Going!! A Different Kind of Swap!!! Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page