Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 Family Matters
 Aria's LAST MAJOR Chemo is TODAY!! **UPDATE!!*
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Family Matters: Previous Topic Aria's LAST MAJOR Chemo is TODAY!! **UPDATE!!* Next Topic
Page: of 2

Tn.Earthmama
True Blue Farmgirl

451 Posts

Phyllis
Englewood Tennessee
451 Posts

Posted - Mar 16 2010 :  09:10:32 AM  Show Profile
Dear Julia, so happy that the worst of the chemo is over and Aria is doing so well. Sending love and light to you and your wonderful family. Glad your Goddess friends are helping in the celebration, now is the time to celebrate new beginnings. prayers that the beast will stay away forever. hugs Phyllis
Go to Top of Page

solilly
True Blue Farmgirl

726 Posts

Lillian
Williamsburg Virginia
USA
726 Posts

Posted - Mar 16 2010 :  09:20:57 AM  Show Profile  Click to see solilly's MSN Messenger address  Send solilly a Yahoo! Message
I have learned that people who live through things like this really enjoy and part take in life much more and fuller then then ones who that life for granted. Bless us all. Lilly

learning the life I always wanted.
Go to Top of Page

Lainey
True Blue Farmgirl

2401 Posts

Elaine
Waco Kentucky
USA
2401 Posts

Posted - Mar 16 2010 :  09:32:02 AM  Show Profile
Looking at that pic you posted and seeing Aria's beautiful spirit shining out of her eyes and face just says it all for me. I'm so happy that this part of the journey is ending for you all and I pray that now things are much better! Thank you so much for letting us know how she's doing with your loving and truthful words. I'm sending big celebratory hugs from Kentucky!

Farmgirl Sister #25

http://countrygirldreams.blogspot.com/

An Angel says, 'Never borrow from the future. If you worry about what may happen tomorrow and it doesn't happen, you have worried in vain. Even if it does happen, you have to worry twice.'
Go to Top of Page

wild daisy
True Blue Farmgirl

503 Posts

Madelynne
Billings Montana
USA
503 Posts

Posted - Mar 16 2010 :  5:34:09 PM  Show Profile
Congratulations to both you and Aria! You both have past a milestone in each others life. My heart and prays go out to your whole family in celebrating. Please keep us up to date with Aria progress after Chemo. I know that we all appreciate being included in Aria's story of courage and determination.

Now its happy time!!!!

Madelynne

johnandmadelynne.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

electricdunce
True Blue Farmgirl

2544 Posts

Karin
Belmont ME
USA
2544 Posts

Posted - Mar 16 2010 :  8:49:20 PM  Show Profile
Lovely news. What a milestone, and that beaming smile is such a beautiful vision.

Karin

Farmgirl Sister #153

"Give me shelter from the storm" - Bob Dylan
http://moodranch.blogspot.com
http://domesticnonsense.etsy.com
Go to Top of Page

knittingmom
True Blue Farmgirl

665 Posts

AnneMarie
Edmonton Alberta
Canada
665 Posts

Posted - Mar 17 2010 :  5:55:08 PM  Show Profile
Wonderful news! You will be in our continued prayers.

"There is no foot so small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world"
Go to Top of Page

tea_lady_tammy
True Blue Farmgirl

1485 Posts

Tammy
NE
USA
1485 Posts

Posted - Mar 17 2010 :  7:39:46 PM  Show Profile
This is wonderful news Julia. Your heart must be filled with joy. I will continue to pray.

blessings
Tammy

Tea is like being in the stars with God.

http://breathsoffaith.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

debtea2
True Blue Farmgirl

1853 Posts

deborah
nutley nj
USA
1853 Posts

Posted - Mar 17 2010 :  7:49:59 PM  Show Profile
julia
i will pray for you and her
she is such a beautiful girl
and will be an amazing woman.
wishing you all the joy in the world.
hugs deborah

inch by inch we find our way
jersey farmgirl
Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Mar 20 2010 :  4:04:20 PM  Show Profile
Julia:
What a beautiful smile Aria has!!!!!!! My prayers are with both of you daily. I find such strength in reading your words, and on hearing how Aria is doing. God Bless.
Marly

"It's only when we truly know and understand that we have a limited time on earth- and that we have no way of knowing when our time is up- that we will begin to live each day to the fullest, as if it was the only one we had." Elisabeth Kurler-Ross
Go to Top of Page

jpbluesky
True Blue Farmgirl

6066 Posts

Jeannie
Florida
USA
6066 Posts

Posted - Mar 20 2010 :  6:36:30 PM  Show Profile
Julia - read your update. We farmgirls stand with you.....in celebration, and in knowledge of the dangers that could lie ahead, and in total happiness that for today (and that is what we have really) all is well. And she looks so beautiful and strong. AFter all the things that have happened. I feel she is going to make it through the long haul. God has plans for her. I often think of when she is grown and she reads what you wrote during this time. What a powerful thing that will be for her......

Farmgirl Sister # 31

www.blueskyjeannie.blogspot.com

Psalm 51: 10-13
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Family Matters: Previous Topic Aria's LAST MAJOR Chemo is TODAY!! **UPDATE!!* Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page