Page: of 22

melanie47601
True Blue Farmgirl

1949 Posts

Melanie
Boonville IN
USA
1949 Posts

Posted - Mar 30 2010 :  04:55:23 AM  Show Profile  Send melanie47601 a Yahoo! Message
Oh Megan I almost forgot! Here are the links to the threads about the RAOK

http://www.maryjanesfarm.com/snitz/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=39870 this is the signup page - it gives a general explanation

http://www.maryjanesfarm.com/snitz/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=40433 this is the gifts received page from the RAOK

I hope these explain it better. If you want to know more, or if you'd like to join us, just drop me an email.

Melanie

Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the floor each morning the devil says "Oh Crap, She's up!"

Blog~ http://wheelsarealwaysturning.blogspot.com/

Swap Blog~ http://mels-swapshop.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

clothedinscarlet
True Blue Farmgirl

1333 Posts

Siobhan
Battle Creek MI
USA
1333 Posts

Posted - Mar 30 2010 :  07:15:39 AM  Show Profile
Melanie, maybe it's a computer virus our kids are getting because , hundreds of miles away from you, my little boy (Bennett) now has pink eye and a barky cough :( Poor baby...

Now I gotta figure out a way to keep the other boys from catching it. That stuff is SO contagious!

Farmgirl Sister #1110
Siobhan - AKA Liza-Jane (my farmgirl name), wife to my best friend, Trent, and mommy to Camden (11/28/05) and Bennett (7/11/07). and Truman (7/28/09)
Go to Top of Page

maggie14
True Blue Farmgirl

6784 Posts

Hannah
Washington
USA
6784 Posts

Posted - Mar 30 2010 :  10:21:21 AM  Show Profile  Send maggie14 a Yahoo! Message
oh goodness ladies! Your kids are in my prayers. Poor guys.
Hugs,
Channah

Farmgirl sister #1219

Friendship is not something that can be bought, it is earned.
Go to Top of Page

solilly
True Blue Farmgirl

726 Posts

Lillian
Williamsburg Virginia
USA
726 Posts

Posted - Mar 30 2010 :  2:48:23 PM  Show Profile  Click to see solilly's MSN Messenger address  Send solilly a Yahoo! Message
Melanie sorry things are bad for mom and your getting off. Kids not well etc. They will work out and everyone will get though it. It just takes time my prayers and blessings go with you. Lilly

learning the life I always wanted.
Go to Top of Page

solilly
True Blue Farmgirl

726 Posts

Lillian
Williamsburg Virginia
USA
726 Posts

Posted - Mar 30 2010 :  2:53:24 PM  Show Profile  Click to see solilly's MSN Messenger address  Send solilly a Yahoo! Message
Today bad day weather not great windy and morning rain and on the cool side. Worked on pictures and pc most of the morning. Still do not have it. My lap top does not work as good as my desk top did. It died and I have not as yet replaced it. I hope soon I will. Dog and I did a mile walk. We have been doing 1 to 3 miles a day for a week now and the pounds are coming off already. YA
Siobhan I sure hope the other boys do not come down with the pink eye. They must have gotten it on the business trip. They say it is a 3 day show up thing so watch the others. Lilly

Go to Top of Page

solilly
True Blue Farmgirl

726 Posts

Lillian
Williamsburg Virginia
USA
726 Posts

Posted - Mar 30 2010 :  6:11:33 PM  Show Profile  Click to see solilly's MSN Messenger address  Send solilly a Yahoo! Message
To finish off the night I did a basket of ironing. How come the more you do it seams the more you have to do love you all see ya later. Lilly

Go to Top of Page

melanie47601
True Blue Farmgirl

1949 Posts

Melanie
Boonville IN
USA
1949 Posts

Posted - Mar 30 2010 :  7:05:23 PM  Show Profile  Send melanie47601 a Yahoo! Message
Ahhh poor little guy. I'm very grateful that Hallie's a very light case. It can be so miserable. I sure hope it isn't that way for Bennett and I hope the other kiddos don't get it.

Melanie

Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the floor each morning the devil says "Oh Crap, She's up!"

Go to Top of Page

knittinchick
True Blue Farmgirl

1854 Posts

Megan
Wisconsin
1854 Posts

Posted - Mar 30 2010 :  7:06:34 PM  Show Profile
Thanks Melanie! I'll have to think about joining! I didn't really do a lot today, I had track practice after school. Maybe I'll put away (yes you guessed right) more clothes. Siobhan, you have started a curse with all your talk about how laundry multiplies! But oh well. I want my room to look nice.
Have a nice evening, ladies!
God's Blessings,
Megan aka Loretta Rae

At heart, I am both a sassy city girl and a down-home country gal.
Go to Top of Page

melanie47601
True Blue Farmgirl

1949 Posts

Melanie
Boonville IN
USA
1949 Posts

Posted - Mar 30 2010 :  7:09:19 PM  Show Profile  Send melanie47601 a Yahoo! Message
I know just what you mean Lilly. I have been working in my room getting packages put together for RAOK. You would think the more I get sorted and packaged the smaller the scattery mess would become. But no I think it has actually doubled in size!

I'm going to tinker on here and facebook for a little longer and finish my ice cream and then I think I'll try tackling it one more time to see if I can make some kind of dent. But at least I find this kind of cleaning task fun. Get to see how many lil surprises I get to put together for my farmgirl friends.

Melanie

Go to Top of Page

clothedinscarlet
True Blue Farmgirl

1333 Posts

Siobhan
Battle Creek MI
USA
1333 Posts

Posted - Mar 30 2010 :  7:12:35 PM  Show Profile
Hey Ladies, here are the pictures that Lilly sent me of her couch she's been working on. She's been a busy busy lady cleaning this thing up! That's a LOT of nails!

Sofa after rescue from dump:

Sofa before everything was removed:

Frame still with nails:

Frame with nails removed:

Farmgirl Sister #1110
Siobhan - AKA Liza-Jane (my farmgirl name), wife to my best friend, Trent, and mommy to Camden (11/28/05) and Bennett (7/11/07). and Truman (7/28/09)
Go to Top of Page

clothedinscarlet
True Blue Farmgirl

1333 Posts

Siobhan
Battle Creek MI
USA
1333 Posts

Posted - Mar 30 2010 :  7:15:59 PM  Show Profile
Oh Melanie....you said ice cream and now I really want some. It's been a long evening (we had rehearsal for our Easter weekend service, well services...5 to be exact and I'm exhausted) and I think I deserve some ice cream. Only problem....I still haven't restocked my freezer after the big meltdown this last weekend :( WAHHHHH! No ice cream for me :( LOL I DO however still have a bit of my chocolate from Channah stashed away in my fridge, so that will be a good replacement. Off to go eat it now!

Farmgirl Sister #1110
Go to Top of Page

maggie14
True Blue Farmgirl

6784 Posts

Hannah
Washington
USA
6784 Posts

Posted - Mar 30 2010 :  8:39:39 PM  Show Profile  Send maggie14 a Yahoo! Message
Wow Lilly! You have been busy!
Siobhan, Was the chocolate good?
Hugs,
Channah

Farmgirl sister #1219

Go to Top of Page

clothedinscarlet
True Blue Farmgirl

1333 Posts

Siobhan
Battle Creek MI
USA
1333 Posts

Posted - Mar 31 2010 :  05:54:01 AM  Show Profile
The chocolate was very yummy! Thank you again. Channah to the rescue! LOL!

Farmgirl Sister #1110
Go to Top of Page

clothedinscarlet
True Blue Farmgirl

1333 Posts

Siobhan
Battle Creek MI
USA
1333 Posts

Posted - Mar 31 2010 :  05:56:28 AM  Show Profile
My to do list today:

1. More Laundry, including a diaper load.
2. Prepare for my knitting group that meets tonight.
3. Finish Hannah's hanky....almost done!
4. Clean up kitchen. That poor kitchen is also the place that everyone enters the house, so it tends to get really cluttered really fast.

Farmgirl Sister #1110
Go to Top of Page

solilly
True Blue Farmgirl

726 Posts

Lillian
Williamsburg Virginia
USA
726 Posts

Posted - Mar 31 2010 :  07:21:27 AM  Show Profile  Click to see solilly's MSN Messenger address  Send solilly a Yahoo! Message
Have done all ready today.
2 loads of laundry and on line
walked dog 1 mile
bedroom cleaned
kitchen cleaned

now to the yard to get limbs up for grass cutting.
Siobhan thank you for the picture posting you did a very good job. Love Lilly

Go to Top of Page

maggie14
True Blue Farmgirl

6784 Posts

Hannah
Washington
USA
6784 Posts

Posted - Mar 31 2010 :  11:31:48 AM  Show Profile  Send maggie14 a Yahoo! Message
I am so glad you liked it Siobhan! Maybe I will send you more......
Hugs,
Channah

Farmgirl sister #1219

Go to Top of Page

solilly
True Blue Farmgirl

726 Posts

Lillian
Williamsburg Virginia
USA
726 Posts

Posted - Mar 31 2010 :  4:05:42 PM  Show Profile  Click to see solilly's MSN Messenger address  Send solilly a Yahoo! Message
Well the clothes are in.
raked and picked limbs for 6 hours.
I need a bath
took one boy does it make you feel better much better then a shower all I can say is thank-you Mary Jane for making me rethink the bath thing.
supper done and dishes cleaned up
now will fold the clothes and call it a night ladies
hoping all is well with every one and no one eats to much ice cream or candy Later. Lilly

Go to Top of Page

melanie47601
True Blue Farmgirl

1949 Posts

Melanie
Boonville IN
USA
1949 Posts

Posted - Apr 01 2010 :  04:38:54 AM  Show Profile  Send melanie47601 a Yahoo! Message
Hmmmm I've been slacking. I have been keeping up with what HAS to be done- dishes, laundry that kind of thing. Dust bunnies have been allowed to loiter. LOL I suppose they will be allowed to do so again today.

As for my to do list today:

1. Go to the apartments to work. The apartments are two large buildings, 3 floors each, all carperted hallways. I am going to vaccuum both buildings. I don't usually do both in one day, since it will lay me out for the rest of the day, but mom says she wants to try to go visit my aunt tomrrow. It would be really awesome if I could get all of the work (floors mopped, bathrooms, yadda yadda yadda) done to both buildings finsihed today, but I think would be total wipeout.
2. And of course I'll have dishes and laundry to do.

Melanie

Go to Top of Page

classygram
True Blue Farmgirl

1812 Posts

Brenda
Pleasant Hill Mo.
USA
1812 Posts

Posted - Apr 01 2010 :  05:13:15 AM  Show Profile
Melanie this sounds like a total wipeout day for you. I just don't know how you do it all. I know that feeling of rushing in to get things done so you can move on to the next project. Then when you finished all the energy is gone and the remaining chores have to wait. Take care and hopefully you will be able to enjoy your day tomorrow with your mom. Will be thinking of you today, little busy bea!

Blessings, Brenda

"Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony" Mahatma Gandhi
Go to Top of Page

knittinchick
True Blue Farmgirl

1854 Posts

Megan
Wisconsin
1854 Posts

Posted - Apr 01 2010 :  10:50:35 AM  Show Profile
Today, I have a lot of time to do choresy things, because I had a half day of school!
1. Start weeding! Done!
2. Read Done!
3. Put clothes away
4. Do dishes Done!
5. See if room needs to be vaccuumed
6. Organize school stuff
Have a good day ladies!
God's Blessings,
Megan aka Loretta Rae

Edited by - knittinchick on Apr 01 2010 9:09:24 PM
Go to Top of Page

maggie14
True Blue Farmgirl

6784 Posts

Hannah
Washington
USA
6784 Posts

Posted - Apr 01 2010 :  11:11:02 AM  Show Profile  Send maggie14 a Yahoo! Message
You ladies sound very busy!! Today I am getting caught up on stuff because my goat Esther might just have her babies tomorrow or sometime this month. I have to be ready at all times so I am trying to get all my school done and the 90 dish rags I have to make to complete all my orders for them. Have a great day ladies!!
Hugs,
Channah

Farmgirl sister #1219

Go to Top of Page

clothedinscarlet
True Blue Farmgirl

1333 Posts

Siobhan
Battle Creek MI
USA
1333 Posts

Posted - Apr 01 2010 :  11:52:50 AM  Show Profile
Well, we had friends over today and they just now left and I put the boys down for a nap, but Truman woke up. I have a LOT of laundry and dishes to get caught up on, but if he doesn't cooperate they won't really get done. Off to go get him before he wakes the other boys....*sigh*

Farmgirl Sister #1110
Go to Top of Page

knittinchick
True Blue Farmgirl

1854 Posts

Megan
Wisconsin
1854 Posts

Posted - Apr 01 2010 :  9:11:19 PM  Show Profile
Besides stuff from my list, I helped my Mom with some laundry. I'll probably vaccuum tomorrow. I do have to consider Good Friday service, though. Well, I'll figure out what I have to do tomorrow.
God's Blessings,
Megan aka Loretta Rae

Go to Top of Page

clothedinscarlet
True Blue Farmgirl

1333 Posts

Siobhan
Battle Creek MI
USA
1333 Posts

Posted - Apr 02 2010 :  04:06:37 AM  Show Profile
Today is hubby's day off, so I don't do much around the house. I think we are going to go hit some garage sales this morning and go to the local gym to see about getting a membership.

Farmgirl Sister #1110
Go to Top of Page

knittinchick
True Blue Farmgirl

1854 Posts

Megan
Wisconsin
1854 Posts

Posted - Apr 02 2010 :  09:21:09 AM  Show Profile
Siobhan, enjoy your day with your hubby. Today, I have to factor in Good Friday service, but I'll still have time to do things.
1. Help my Mom clean the upstairs
2. Put clothes away (I failed to do this yesterday) Done!
3. Vacuum my room
4. Continue weeding Done!
5. Read Done!
6. Knit Done!
Have a blessed day everyone!
God's Blessings,
Megan aka Loretta Rae

Edited by - knittinchick on Apr 02 2010 4:54:59 PM
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 22 Cleaning Up: Previous Topic To Do List: Update Yours Today! Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page