Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Fabulous Farm Collectibles
 *Farmgirl Swap
 RAOK gifts received- please post here
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author *Farmgirl Swap: Previous Topic RAOK gifts received- please post here Next Topic
Page: of 49

staci860
True Blue Farmgirl

838 Posts

Staci
Newville PA
USA
838 Posts

Posted - May 25 2010 :  05:15:27 AM  Show Profile
Channah - don't worry!! It's not a competition or to cause you stress.
Just do what you're able, when you can - we all love you and just reading your posts is a bright spot in my day.

Blessings, staci FG# 973
:o )

Joshua 24:15 - ...choose this day whom you will serve,...as for me and my house, we will serve the Lord.
Go to Top of Page

Calicogirl
True Blue Farmgirl

5216 Posts

Sharon
Bruce Crossing Michigan
USA
5216 Posts

Posted - May 25 2010 :  08:21:30 AM  Show Profile
Janie,

You are in my prayers. I too wish that I were there to lend a hand or a hug.

Lin,

I hope you like the tea :) I can't wait to use the soap, I am saving it for a treat to myself once the garden is planted after Memorial Day. We have such a short growing season here and it really isn't safe to plant yet for fear of frost :) Thanks again sweetie!

~Sharon

By His Grace, For His Glory

http://merryheartjournal.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

maggie14
True Blue Farmgirl

6784 Posts

Hannah
Washington
USA
6784 Posts

Posted - May 25 2010 :  10:34:23 PM  Show Profile  Send maggie14 a Yahoo! Message
Thank you so much Staci! :)

I got something in the mail today!!!! Thank you so much Mel for the beautiful stocking, book, and pen with the note pad. I love it all! I don't have that book ( I only have 3 books of his including yours) and can't wait to read it. Thank you so much for thinking of me!
Hugs!
Channah

Farmgirl sister #1219

Just a small town country girl trying to live her dreams. :)
Go to Top of Page

Kirksmom71
True Blue Farmgirl

873 Posts

Mel
Dallas Texas
USA
873 Posts

Posted - May 26 2010 :  1:36:32 PM  Show Profile
Your quite welcome Channah. Glad you recieved the book and all. Also glad it's one you did not have yet.

My best to all,
Mel

Sassy City Girl with Farmgirl Fantasies!
Go to Top of Page

vintage saver
True Blue Farmgirl

323 Posts

oleta
wheelersburg ohio
USA
323 Posts

Posted - May 27 2010 :  05:13:46 AM  Show Profile
Ceejay, your ROAK came Wednesday and I was SO surprised! I absolutely love the crocheted potholders and they are now up in my collection on my kitchen wall witha little note on the back as to where they came from. I'm going to take a reg picture and mail to you. I love them! Thanks for everything. You're so thoughtful.
Go to Top of Page

traildancer
True Blue Farmgirl

485 Posts

Loyce
Glide OR
USA
485 Posts

Posted - May 27 2010 :  12:38:07 PM  Show Profile
Thank you, thank you, to two wonderful farmgirls from PA. How funny to receive not one, but two, packages on the same day from the same state!! Thank you. The two Louis are great; one I have not read and the other has one of my favorite characters--Kilkenny. The horse mug will be a new favorite. I drink tea every morning. And the other goodies are fun too. Thank you again for thinking of me and brightening my day, ladies.

The trail is the thing.... Louis L'Amour
Go to Top of Page

Marcy
True Blue Farmgirl

2701 Posts

Marcy
Tiverton Rhode Island
USA
2701 Posts

Posted - May 28 2010 :  09:29:02 AM  Show Profile
Julie, (Treelady)

Thank you so very much for the ribbon embroidery kit. I have been wanting to try this for so long but have not been able to find any supplies around here. What a great surprise! Farmgirls are the best!
Thanks again and have a wonderful day!
Marcy

Farmgirl #170

Since you get more joy out of giving joy to others, you should put a good deal of thought into the happiness that you are able to give...Eleanor Roosevelt

http://marcysworldofcreativity.blogspot.com/

Go to Top of Page

farmallgrl
True Blue Farmgirl

483 Posts

Angela
Westminster MD
USA
483 Posts

Posted - May 28 2010 :  10:21:46 AM  Show Profile
Staci,
Thank you so much for my twizzlers and the silver milk bottle:) I love them. Thank you for making me smile today!!

Angela
Farmgirl Sister #337

Go to Top of Page

kristin sherrill
True Blue Farmgirl

11303 Posts

kristin
chickamauga ga
USA
11303 Posts

Posted - May 28 2010 :  12:55:00 PM  Show Profile
Jessie, thanks for the birthday card and the yummy smelling tea. I love it. I will have to have a nice cup later. Thank you so much!

Kris

Happiness is simple.
Go to Top of Page

sewsweet
True Blue Farmgirl

172 Posts

Carol

Canada
172 Posts

Posted - May 28 2010 :  2:14:53 PM  Show Profile
Kristin,
Thank you so much for the wonderful floral notecards and the super-cute cat pen all the way from Georgia! I love them. What a great surprise to get on a rainy west coast day. The cards reminded me that, yes, there is sun behind those clouds!

Take care,
Carol

Farmgirl Sister #1191
Go to Top of Page

kristin sherrill
True Blue Farmgirl

11303 Posts

kristin
chickamauga ga
USA
11303 Posts

Posted - May 28 2010 :  2:56:29 PM  Show Profile
Carol, I am so glad youlike them. And it sure took awhile to get them there. It's finally raining here right now!!! It's been all around us but not here til just a few minutes ago. We needed this real bad. But there has been hail and strong wind with it that I could do without. I hope the sun comes out for ya'll soon.

Kris

Happiness is simple.
Go to Top of Page

Sitnalta
True Blue Farmgirl

4208 Posts

Jessica
NJ
USA
4208 Posts

Posted - May 28 2010 :  6:29:40 PM  Show Profile
Julie--thank you so much for the wonderful RAOK! I can hardly wait to try the bath salts. Believe me, balt salts and yummy smelling candles are just what this pooped out mommy needs~ :)
The children love the balloons and it was fun talking to them about bison..hehe
I love the little bag and the earrings are sooooo pretty! I can't wait for Sunday to get here so I can wear them for church!
Thank you sooo much, Julie for thinking of me. It was the just the loveliest thing and I enjoyed the sweet break it gave me to stop and open my wonderful package!
big farmgirl hugs
Jessie :)

I think housework would be ever so much easier if I had those nifty Jedi powers. :)

Farmgirl Sister #235
Go to Top of Page

treelady
True Blue Farmgirl

2315 Posts

Julie
Medina ND
USA
2315 Posts

Posted - May 29 2010 :  08:45:44 AM  Show Profile
You are very wecome Marcy and Jessie. I love brighting farm girl days.

Julie

With the new day comes new strength and new thoughts.
Go to Top of Page

lulu
True Blue Farmgirl

240 Posts

Connie
Geuda Springs Kansas
USA
240 Posts

Posted - May 30 2010 :  1:15:29 PM  Show Profile
Marge Cull,
Thank you so much for the RAOK pkg. I received this Thursday 6/27,but have had so much going on I haven't been near the computer. It sure did brighten my day. I've had my hands full caring for great granddaughter trying to put finishing touchs on a "meet n greet" at the museum, running myself ragged. Now I have time to sit back relax have a cup of tea maybe work in a nice hot soaky bath. I really needed this to get me through the last couple of days.
I haven't felt much I am retired the last few days, and I'm ready to get back to relaxing and enjoying reading and maybe some genealogy. Thanks so much for the pretty little card.
Connie

LULU
farmgirl sister #1369
"Scattered Prairie Gals" chapter

Take care and write soon.
When you wish upon a star...Jiminy Cricket
Go to Top of Page

theprimitivepilgrim
True Blue Farmgirl

217 Posts

Michelle
Baggs Wyoming
USA
217 Posts

Posted - May 30 2010 :  6:44:49 PM  Show Profile
The babies have all finally arrived, calves are branded, lambs docked, fields harrowed, cows have been moved out to summer range, and somewhere in there I managed to turn a year older! For this I need to send some very over-due "thank you's" to all the wonderful farmgirls who helped make the day extra special. My birthday came just two days after our branding this year, and lucky for me, family and friends were still on hand to help celebrate. We had a young Amish couple join us this year for branding, as well as my dad, brother, Uncle, and a dear friend from Maryland. It was two weeks of good food, many laughs, lots of work accomplished, and the blessing of many special memories~ What a gathering!

I was so touched to be sweetly remembered by so many of you, and want to thank you all for such kindness~

Received the nicest cards and notes from Catherine, Marlene, Karla, Deborah, Jessie, Melanie, Staci, and a cute bunny card from Denise~ I am a rabbit 4-H leader so that kind of hit home! Also received my mail-art exchange from Melanie that day, a beautiful fabric flower, button center and fabric postcard.

Received such a wonderful package from my farmgirl exchange sister, Diana. An antique jar and vintage buttons, a beautiful handmade sachet made from and antique dresser scarf, and an adorable apron and cookbook. All such wonderful gifts, Thank you so much, Diana!

Thank you, Sherone, for the chicken/rooster oven mit, it matches the colors in my kitchen just perfect, and I love it.

A big "thank you" also to Julie for the nicest letter, three Gooseberry Patch cookbooks (my favorite), and some vintage buttons! Such a treat, and looking so forward to going through the new books!

I have been so blessed by you all, and thank you doesn't seem enough for all you did to help make this such a memorable birthday for me.

I am looking forward to being back in the loop, and I apologize for my lack of keeping in touch this past month.

~Michelle

Go to Top of Page

staci860
True Blue Farmgirl

838 Posts

Staci
Newville PA
USA
838 Posts

Posted - May 31 2010 :  06:32:49 AM  Show Profile
Loyce and Angela, I'm so glad the RAOKs brightened your days!
It's fun finding treasures for my farmgirl family.
There are a few more out there with more to come.
Marge Cull - TY for the TY note, I'll be in touch again soon.

Blessings, staci FG# 973
:o )

Joshua 24:15 - ...choose this day whom you will serve,...as for me and my house, we will serve the Lord.
Go to Top of Page

treelady
True Blue Farmgirl

2315 Posts

Julie
Medina ND
USA
2315 Posts

Posted - May 31 2010 :  11:03:04 AM  Show Profile
Thank You Michelle for the sweet note. It is always fun to hear of others ranches.

Julie

With the new day comes new strength and new thoughts.
Go to Top of Page

EastTXFarmgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

731 Posts

Victoria
Farmgirl #549 TX
USA
731 Posts

Posted - May 31 2010 :  6:16:05 PM  Show Profile
CeeJay I got the package you sent and you are so wonderful! I have a funny story for you on the package. Saturday we were very busy and forgot to check the mail. My husband drove the tractor down to the road Sunday to check. Here he came holding my package. I started fixing us each a bowl of vanilla ice cream as soon as I saw him coming back. I opened the package and found the wonderful bottles and fabric (I love the little clear bottle) and the chocolate candy bar that, after sitting in a hot (100+ degree) Texas mailbox, was all melted. My husband smiled and said "I'll take a bit of that chocolate syrup on my ice cream if you feel like sharing". So I drizzled it on top of both our scoops and enjoyed every bite. Thank you CJ.

Begin each morning with a song in your heart.
Go to Top of Page

kristin sherrill
True Blue Farmgirl

11303 Posts

kristin
chickamauga ga
USA
11303 Posts

Posted - Jun 01 2010 :  12:32:43 PM  Show Profile
Thank you Julie, from ND., for the cutest ever rooster and rooster towel. I love them! I have the rooster sitting here on my desk. He is so cute. And yes, that was a great surprise. How did you know I liked roosters? And I have not heard back from the turkey people. I am going to call them later today.

Thanks so much again for the wonderful surprise RAOK.

Kris

Happiness is simple.
Go to Top of Page

kristin sherrill
True Blue Farmgirl

11303 Posts

kristin
chickamauga ga
USA
11303 Posts

Posted - Jun 01 2010 :  12:35:08 PM  Show Profile
I also got 3 birthday cards!! From Karla, Carol and Deborah. Karla's had some yummy looking tea in it. Thanks ya'll! That is so sweet to be remembered. I am so bad about birthdays and I'm sorry. I need to start remembering other's birthdays.

Kris

Happiness is simple.
Go to Top of Page

maggie14
True Blue Farmgirl

6784 Posts

Hannah
Washington
USA
6784 Posts

Posted - Jun 01 2010 :  3:04:35 PM  Show Profile  Send maggie14 a Yahoo! Message
Today I got a wonderful surprise from Staci! thank you soo much Staci for the book of stamps. I am always in need of stamps. Thank you sooo much!
Hugs,
Channah

Farmgirl sister #1219

Just a small town country girl trying to live her dreams. :)
Go to Top of Page

alterationsbyemily
True Blue Farmgirl

686 Posts

Emily
Thomasville PA
USA
686 Posts

Posted - Jun 01 2010 :  4:43:41 PM  Show Profile
Thank you CJ for the items, things are already put to good use

--
See my custom costumes, download free patterns, and hear some spook EVPs from Gettysburg, PA on my site, www.alterationsbyemily.com
Go to Top of Page

necobia
True Blue Farmgirl

53 Posts

Lois
gloucester va
USA
53 Posts

Posted - Jun 01 2010 :  5:57:51 PM  Show Profile
I am sorry I havent posted before now , we had a death in the family and returned home to find a very wsweet opkg with a very sweet rooster and some country needle point patterns! Thank you so much it was a very good welcome home!
Go to Top of Page

graciegreeneyes
True Blue Farmgirl

3107 Posts

Amy Grace
Rosalia WA
USA
3107 Posts

Posted - Jun 01 2010 :  7:07:02 PM  Show Profile
Thanks Diana for the darling magnets - what a sweet pick-me-up!!
Amy Grace

Farmgirl #224
"use it up, wear it out, make it do, or do without"
Go to Top of Page

ceejay48
Farmgirl Legend/Schoolmarm/Sharpshooter

13635 Posts

CeeJay (CJ)
Dolores Colorado
USA
13635 Posts

Posted - Jun 01 2010 :  7:44:18 PM  Show Profile  Send ceejay48 a Yahoo! Message
Staci . . what a sweetie you are!!! What a wonderful RAOK pkg. today with a CD (haven't listened to it yet, but I'll bet it relaxing), a devotional which will be encouraging, a stunningly beautiful bracelet that is amazing . . a GORGEOUS picture of you, my farmgirl friend!!! A sweet note!!!
THANK YOU!!! THANK YOU!! THANK YOU!!! YOU MADE MY DAY!!!!!
GOD BLESS YOU!!!
CJ

..from the barefoot farmgirl in SW Colorado...sister chick #665

From my Heart - www.fromacelticheart.blogspot.com

From my Hands - www.cjscreations-ceejay.blogspot.com

From my Hubby - www.aspenforge.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 49 *Farmgirl Swap: Previous Topic RAOK gifts received- please post here Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page