Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Fabulous Farm Collectibles
 *Farmgirl Swap
 RAOK gifts received- please post here
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author *Farmgirl Swap: Previous Topic RAOK gifts received- please post here Next Topic
Page: of 49

staci860
True Blue Farmgirl

838 Posts

Staci
Newville PA
USA
838 Posts

Posted - Jun 02 2010 :  05:22:53 AM  Show Profile
Oh CJ, if you only knew how often you've touched my heart here on the forum - you would know how small a token that RAOK really is.
You are one very special lady and I'm so happy to be getting to "know" you here. And thanks and blessings to MJ for her vision for women!

Blessings, staci FG# 973
:o )

Joshua 24:15 - ...choose this day whom you will serve,...as for me and my house, we will serve the Lord.

Edited by - staci860 on Jun 02 2010 05:23:42 AM
Go to Top of Page

Calicogirl
True Blue Farmgirl

5216 Posts

Sharon
Bruce Crossing Michigan
USA
5216 Posts

Posted - Jun 02 2010 :  06:07:44 AM  Show Profile
Julie,

Thank you SO MUCH for brightening my day. I was pretty stressed yesterday and then when the mailman came and knocked on the door I didn't know what to expect :) The card was so pretty not to mention welcoming, I felt like we were sharing a cup of coffee or tea and chatting :) I LOVE the Honeysuckle Candle, it smells wonderful! Even my husband liked it and he's not big into floral scents. The coin purse is too cute! The buttons will definitely be put to use too! Oh, and the syrup, this is just for me as my husband dislikes cranberries, yay! Thank you again for your thoughtfulness and generosity Julie

~Sharon

By His Grace, For His Glory

http://merryheartjournal.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

staci860
True Blue Farmgirl

838 Posts

Staci
Newville PA
USA
838 Posts

Posted - Jun 02 2010 :  10:26:26 AM  Show Profile
Hey Channah, you're so welcome!
I don't know how you do all you do but I know how much you love to send FG mail.
(PS - now you can send me your photo for my album, too....!!!)

Blessings, staci FG# 973

Joshua 24:15 - ...choose this day whom you will serve,...as for me and my house, we will serve the Lord.

Edited by - staci860 on Jun 02 2010 10:27:10 AM
Go to Top of Page

maggie14
True Blue Farmgirl

6784 Posts

Hannah
Washington
USA
6784 Posts

Posted - Jun 02 2010 :  10:59:08 AM  Show Profile  Send maggie14 a Yahoo! Message
Yup!!! I just need to put your address on it and off it will go.
Hugs!
Channah

Farmgirl sister #1219

Just a small town country girl trying to live her dreams. :)
Go to Top of Page

Lin
True Blue Farmgirl

807 Posts

Lin
Sioux City IA
USA
807 Posts

Posted - Jun 02 2010 :  11:23:56 AM  Show Profile
Staci, I can't wait for you to get Channahs picture because there's no doubt in my mind that your eyes will tear-up, just like mine did!!! She looks like a beautiful angel and her kindness jumps out and hugs you!!! Lin

"Our beautiful earth is worth saving"!!
Go to Top of Page

maggie14
True Blue Farmgirl

6784 Posts

Hannah
Washington
USA
6784 Posts

Posted - Jun 02 2010 :  4:59:16 PM  Show Profile  Send maggie14 a Yahoo! Message
I hope they were good tears. :) Staci, yours is going out next week. I just need to get past testing and then I can think. lol
Lin, your such a sweetheart!
Hugs,
Channah

Farmgirl sister #1219

Go to Top of Page

levisgrammy
True Blue Farmgirl

9372 Posts

Denise
Beavercreek Ohio
USA
9372 Posts

Posted - Jun 02 2010 :  6:14:57 PM  Show Profile
Channah,
Praying all goes well for you with the testing!
hugs,
Denise

"All you need is faith, trust and......a little bit of pixie dust" ~Peter Pan
Go to Top of Page

Lin
True Blue Farmgirl

807 Posts

Lin
Sioux City IA
USA
807 Posts

Posted - Jun 02 2010 :  7:08:15 PM  Show Profile
Oh yes, Channah, they were good tears!!! You're so silly!! I'm sure you'll do great on your testing!! Hugs and Smiles, Lin

"Our beautiful earth is worth saving"!!
Go to Top of Page

maggie14
True Blue Farmgirl

6784 Posts

Hannah
Washington
USA
6784 Posts

Posted - Jun 02 2010 :  7:13:21 PM  Show Profile  Send maggie14 a Yahoo! Message
Thank you so much Denise and Lin. I will try my best.
Hugs,
Channah

Farmgirl sister #1219

Go to Top of Page

staci860
True Blue Farmgirl

838 Posts

Staci
Newville PA
USA
838 Posts

Posted - Jun 03 2010 :  05:45:48 AM  Show Profile
Channah, I'm sure you'll do fine! My kids are in the midst of finals right now, too. So, I know how stressful it can be.

Blessings, staci FG# 973

Go to Top of Page

antoinette
True Blue Farmgirl

826 Posts

Toni
East Freedom PA
USA
826 Posts

Posted - Jun 03 2010 :  5:49:27 PM  Show Profile
Julie, THANK YOU!! THANK YOU!! I recieved my package in the mail, ate a piece of the
candy as I was going through everything, love candy!! I always need a book marker, I think
this one will go in my Bible so I can think of you. The tea all sounds great not sure
what I will try first, new notecards, penpals will love them, mints for work, lotion for
me! tart warmers,so my honey can stop telling me my house smells like our dogs. And I just
love that clothespin. Did you make it, and then you put it all together in that lovely lace
bag. You are just wonderful!!!!
Go to Top of Page

farmallgrl
True Blue Farmgirl

483 Posts

Angela
Westminster MD
USA
483 Posts

Posted - Jun 04 2010 :  2:59:17 PM  Show Profile
Oleta, Thank you for your thoughtfulness. I put on my kerchief and planted my seeds as soon as I got them. Thank you so much. I surely do appreciate them:)

Angela
Farmgirl Sister #337

Go to Top of Page

Sitnalta
True Blue Farmgirl

4208 Posts

Jessica
NJ
USA
4208 Posts

Posted - Jun 04 2010 :  7:13:11 PM  Show Profile
Oleta~~ what a sweetie you are! The hanky is beautiful and I can hardly wait to use the adorable little girl pattern. It would just be too cute on a top for my daughter, Tori. Thank you so much for thinking of me!! :)
hugs
Jessie

I think housework would be ever so much easier if I had those nifty Jedi powers. :)

Farmgirl Sister #235
Go to Top of Page

kristin sherrill
True Blue Farmgirl

11303 Posts

kristin
chickamauga ga
USA
11303 Posts

Posted - Jun 04 2010 :  8:22:08 PM  Show Profile
Oleta, you have been a busy farmgirl! Love the card and love the pretty hankie! I have never had a hankie. Thank you so much.

And I got another card from Kelly. This has been so fun. I feel like a little kid again! I love going to the mailbox.

Kris

Happiness is simple.
Go to Top of Page

kristin sherrill
True Blue Farmgirl

11303 Posts

kristin
chickamauga ga
USA
11303 Posts

Posted - Jun 04 2010 :  8:23:58 PM  Show Profile
And from Ruth I got a cute little journal that says "If you pray for rain, be prepared to deal with the mud." I sure have been doing that lately! Thank you so much.

Kris

Happiness is simple.
Go to Top of Page

Marcy
True Blue Farmgirl

2701 Posts

Marcy
Tiverton Rhode Island
USA
2701 Posts

Posted - Jun 05 2010 :  05:14:48 AM  Show Profile
Denise,

Thank you so much for the anniversary card. This is our 21st year and we just keep going strong. Thank you so much for thinking of me.

Farmgirl #170

Since you get more joy out of giving joy to others, you should put a good deal of thought into the happiness that you are able to give...Eleanor Roosevelt

http://marcysworldofcreativity.blogspot.com/

Go to Top of Page

sunflowercritters
True Blue Farmgirl

1102 Posts

Debra
Springfield Maine
USA
1102 Posts

Posted - Jun 05 2010 :  11:43:25 AM  Show Profile
I sent out 4 packages today, so you ladies keep watch of your mail boxes. How fun this is! Thank you Deborah for the Birthday wish & goodies today. You farmgirls sure brighten my days up. How blessed I am to have you all.
farmgirl sister Debra

Kind HEARTS are the gardens.
Kind THOUGHTS are the roots.
Kind WORDS are the flowers.
Kind DEEDS are the fruits.
Go to Top of Page

staci860
True Blue Farmgirl

838 Posts

Staci
Newville PA
USA
838 Posts

Posted - Jun 05 2010 :  2:41:22 PM  Show Profile
Laurie - Thank you!! Thank you!!
How do farmgirls know when you need a lift?? I arrived home Thursday to find a familiar looking box on the door step.
I love that you repurposed a box with my silly marker flowers to send me a hug- 'cause that's what it was! So sweet - and boy do those candles smell good! I look forward to relaxing with the tea and browsing through the cookbook. Perfect! Thank you for taking the time to think of me. I know you have a lot going on right now. Please know that you and your dad are in my prayers.
I'll be in touch soon - look for me in your mailbox.

Blessings, staci FG# 973

Go to Top of Page

bjhuff
True Blue Farmgirl

325 Posts

Betty Jo
Sturgis South Dakota
USA
325 Posts

Posted - Jun 05 2010 :  4:08:57 PM  Show Profile  Send bjhuff an ICQ Message
WOW I have been a little behind with finishing school and getting ready to go on vacation I wanted to say thanks to the following Ladies for there blessing of Anniversary Cards Melanie and Denise, and Jessie with the awesome Recipe that you shared thanks and sorry it was late on posting!!!!

***BettyJo****
Go to Top of Page

antoinette
True Blue Farmgirl

826 Posts

Toni
East Freedom PA
USA
826 Posts

Posted - Jun 05 2010 :  4:42:12 PM  Show Profile
Oleta you definitely have been a busy bee!! Thank you so much for the notecards and
the coaster. I love everything. Always love my packages from my farmgirl friends.
Go to Top of Page

kristin sherrill
True Blue Farmgirl

11303 Posts

kristin
chickamauga ga
USA
11303 Posts

Posted - Jun 05 2010 :  6:28:07 PM  Show Profile
Ruth, thanks for the recipe cards! I got them today. You are just too sweet. They will be put to good use with all the good recipes I am finding lately.

And another birthday card. I am so sorry but I put it in with the others and now I can't remember who sent it. That's bad. I guess that comes with age. I will go and look again. But I am so thankful for all the nice cards I have gotten the past several days.

Kris

Happiness is simple.
Go to Top of Page

mellaisbella
True Blue Farmgirl

1862 Posts

melanie
living on Anne of Green Gables land
Canada
1862 Posts

Posted - Jun 06 2010 :  05:29:14 AM  Show Profile
thank you Melanie for the scrapbooking goodies!! what a nice surprise!

"we must be the change we wish to see in the world"
farmgal #150
Go to Top of Page

melanie47601
True Blue Farmgirl

1949 Posts

Melanie
Boonville IN
USA
1949 Posts

Posted - Jun 06 2010 :  07:44:23 AM  Show Profile  Send melanie47601 a Yahoo! Message
You're welcome Melanie!!

Melanie

Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the floor each morning the devil says "Oh Crap, She's up!"

Blog~ http://wheelsarealwaysturning.blogspot.com/

Swap Blog~ http://mels-swapshop.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

laurentany
True Blue Farmgirl

3259 Posts

Laurie
Patchogue NY
USA
3259 Posts

Posted - Jun 06 2010 :  8:22:34 PM  Show Profile
Dear Staci, (staci860)
SO glad I was able to bring a smile to your face- Lord knows you brought one to mine!Enjoy the tea as you browse the cookbook for something new and excitign to try out!
Thank you for keeping my dad in prayer.. we have had a set back and he is in intensive care as I type this. Pleae pray that he gets stable enough so that I can get him to Boston to where he needs to be.
Thank you again and God Bless you!
Hugs,
Laurie

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away..
Go to Top of Page

vintage saver
True Blue Farmgirl

323 Posts

oleta
wheelersburg ohio
USA
323 Posts

Posted - Jun 07 2010 :  06:21:04 AM  Show Profile
You're welcome everyone. I love the ROAK list. How it has brightened my day to get something unexpected, especially when you might be feeling a little down and here comes something in the mail! Such nice sisters on here.
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 49 *Farmgirl Swap: Previous Topic RAOK gifts received- please post here Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page