Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Fabulous Farm Collectibles
 *Farmgirl Swap
 RAOK gifts received- please post here
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author *Farmgirl Swap: Previous Topic RAOK gifts received- please post here Next Topic
Page: of 49

Calicogirl
True Blue Farmgirl

5216 Posts

Sharon
Bruce Crossing Michigan
USA
5216 Posts

Posted - May 20 2010 :  12:37:33 PM  Show Profile
Oh CJ!!! Thank you for brightening my day

I love the note cards which always come in handy along with the memo pad, perfect for my purse! I could not believe the Sunbonnet Sue Square, too precious!!! And the book is so sweet, I can't wait to sit down with a cup of tea to read it :) Thank you so much for thinking of me CJ :)

~Sharon

By His Grace, For His Glory

http://merryheartjournal.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

simplecomfort
True Blue Farmgirl

60 Posts

Tawnya
Rural Orrick Mo
USA
60 Posts

Posted - May 20 2010 :  3:51:42 PM  Show Profile  Send simplecomfort an AOL message
Julie, I recieved a wonderful package yesterday.. When I opened it, inside was a great camo fanny pack for fishing, a handmade little sack with fish stamped all over it and inside, the most wonderful gifts for fishing.. lots of lures, sinkers, and hooks. oh and some badger balm to keep those bugs off! Ill post photos of my fish!! Thank you julie!!

"Thank God I'm a country girl"
Go to Top of Page

JojoNH
True Blue Farmgirl

1984 Posts

Joanna
Dunbarton New Hampshire
USA
1984 Posts

Posted - May 20 2010 :  3:56:47 PM  Show Profile
WaHOOOO!!!! I've been RAOKed!!!
Nettie, you sure did surprise me!!!! Not only did your RAOK arrive in my mail box, your note arrived at the same time with it!! I was so excited. . . a package in the mail box, a letter. . . run to the house!! LOL!! I'm like a little kid when things arrive for me Opened the package first, LOVE the cutter quilt. . . oh my gosh! Do you have any history on it? Who had it, where it's from? Love to know those things. Then there is your wonderful note. . I had tears running down my cheeks with a big ole grin while hugging the quilt piece.

Thank you for thinking of me, you lifted my spirits and warmed my heart!!

Joanna #566
JojoNH
http://www.etsy.com/shop/CountryCents
http://CountryCents.Blogspot.com
http://Twitter.com/Eastwooddesigns
Go to Top of Page

kareyes65
Farmgirl at Heart

6 Posts

Kim
Roseville MI
USA
6 Posts

Posted - May 20 2010 :  6:35:39 PM  Show Profile
I received the most beautiful dichroic glass necklace in the mail.
What a wonderful surprise! This is the most beautiful piece that I have ever had. Thank you so very much. I just love it! The bear stickers are the the cutest too :-)

Go to Top of Page

Nettie
True Blue Farmgirl

173 Posts

Nettie
Bedford PA
USA
173 Posts

Posted - May 20 2010 :  7:05:35 PM  Show Profile
Joanna,
I am so glad you liked your surprise. I am sorry to say I don't have any history on that piece. I am so glad you liked it. I had so much fun packing up gifts to send out.

Nettie
Go to Top of Page

Lin
True Blue Farmgirl

807 Posts

Lin
Sioux City IA
USA
807 Posts

Posted - May 20 2010 :  7:36:58 PM  Show Profile
Julie, I rec'd your sweet, sweet note today!! How kind....I loved it and it was so neat to get "real mail"!! So happy you loved your RAOKLin

"Our beautiful earth is worth saving"!!
Go to Top of Page

treelady
True Blue Farmgirl

2315 Posts

Julie
Medina ND
USA
2315 Posts

Posted - May 20 2010 :  8:53:57 PM  Show Profile
Tawnya, you are very welcome. Wish I could come to your fish fry!

Julie

With the new day comes new strength and new thoughts.
Go to Top of Page

ceejay48
Farmgirl Legend/Schoolmarm/Sharpshooter

13635 Posts

CeeJay (CJ)
Dolores Colorado
USA
13635 Posts

Posted - May 21 2010 :  09:40:44 AM  Show Profile  Send ceejay48 a Yahoo! Message
Sharon,
I had put your pkg. in the mail BEFORE I sat down and read the chapter in "QUILTS FROM HEAVEN" about the Sunboonet Sue quilt pattern. It was EVEN MORE fitting because it spoke of how that was designed by ladies in their quilting circles signifying their friendships with each and their need to have their "girls" circles . . to talk, share, build friendships . . as only girls can do.
Anyway . . enjoy!!!
CJ

..from the barefoot farmgirl in SW Colorado...sister chick #665

From my Heart - www.fromacelticheart.blogspot.com

From my Hands - www.cjscreations-ceejay.blogspot.com

From my Hubby - www.aspenforge.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

ceejay48
Farmgirl Legend/Schoolmarm/Sharpshooter

13635 Posts

CeeJay (CJ)
Dolores Colorado
USA
13635 Posts

Posted - May 21 2010 :  8:18:09 PM  Show Profile  Send ceejay48 a Yahoo! Message
:/
Go to Top of Page

laurentany
True Blue Farmgirl

3259 Posts

Laurie
Patchogue NY
USA
3259 Posts

Posted - May 21 2010 :  8:24:48 PM  Show Profile
Dear Staci, (Staci 860)
Where do I begin? Its almost 11:30PM and I just walked in the door from an exhausting trip home to Long Island from Boston, where my dad is in the hospital battling cancer. Sitting there on my kitchen counter is a box from you, a RAOK gift- an adorable candle from your hometown,a delicious box of cookies to enjoy with a cup of tea, and a beautiful floral puzzle, which I will indeed work on with my daughter. The crowning touch was your lovely hand written notecard, topped off with a beautiful picture of you! How special it was to be able to "place the face", of the very kind hearted person who sent me this gift.
I thank you from the bottom of my heart- needless to say you really made my day! I surely will send you a picture of "me" so that you can "meet" me as well.
Blessings to you Staci!
Smiles,
Laurie
Farmgirl Sister#1403

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away..

Edited by - laurentany on May 21 2010 8:28:02 PM
Go to Top of Page

staci860
True Blue Farmgirl

838 Posts

Staci
Newville PA
USA
838 Posts

Posted - May 22 2010 :  05:56:45 AM  Show Profile
Laurie, I'm so glad it arrived at a time when you needed a lift and I've added you and your dad to my prayer list. I look forward to "seeing" you in my mailbox soon and I'm glad that whole photo thing didn't come off weird. I hope you have a restful weekend and get a chance to sit down and relax (maybe with some cookies and a puzzle even.)

Blessings, staci FG# 973
:o )

Joshua 24:15 - ...choose this day whom you will serve,...as for me and my house, we will serve the Lord.

Edited by - staci860 on May 22 2010 05:59:00 AM
Go to Top of Page

Calicogirl
True Blue Farmgirl

5216 Posts

Sharon
Bruce Crossing Michigan
USA
5216 Posts

Posted - May 22 2010 :  07:17:29 AM  Show Profile
CJ,

How neat! Thanks for the information on the Sunbonnet Sue piece. I never knew that

~Sharon

By His Grace, For His Glory

http://merryheartjournal.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

treelady
True Blue Farmgirl

2315 Posts

Julie
Medina ND
USA
2315 Posts

Posted - May 22 2010 :  1:36:04 PM  Show Profile
Nettie, Thank You for the wonderful package of fabrics. How do farmgirls know that others need a lift sometimes? After putting in a grueling few days with farm work to see that package just made my whole day. I thank you from the bottom of my heart and I can't wait to sew!!!

Julie

With the new day comes new strength and new thoughts.
Go to Top of Page

Sheep Mom 2
True Blue Farmgirl

1534 Posts

Sheri
Elk WA
USA
1534 Posts

Posted - May 22 2010 :  4:47:56 PM  Show Profile
CJ - Thank you so much for the table cloth, napkins and the fabric. What a lovely surprise in the mailbox after a thankless morning of scrubbing out my cupboards and purging the pantry. I love the fabric - Is it a William Morris pattern? Again, thank you so much!

Blessings, Sheri

"Work is Love made visible" -Kahlil Gibran
Go to Top of Page

Lin
True Blue Farmgirl

807 Posts

Lin
Sioux City IA
USA
807 Posts

Posted - May 22 2010 :  9:58:45 PM  Show Profile
Loved my sweet note, Julie and so happy you enjoyed your RAOK!! It makes "giving" so much more heartwarming when they are so appreciated!! Hugs, Your Farmgirl Sister, Lin

Go to Top of Page

janiee
True Blue Farmgirl

820 Posts

Janie
Shawnee Oklahoma
USA
820 Posts

Posted - May 24 2010 :  08:40:48 AM  Show Profile
Hello friends,
I am finally back at work and enduring one day at a time. I miss my beloved so much but he loved the fact that I was on this forum and he loved seeing the mail and raok packages that came in the mail. my finances are a bit strapped at this time but i have little piles of "items" to be sent to each of you and when the money is available , look out :)
much love to all of you
janiee
farmgirl #390
Go to Top of Page

graciegreeneyes
True Blue Farmgirl

3107 Posts

Amy Grace
Rosalia WA
USA
3107 Posts

Posted - May 24 2010 :  08:42:47 AM  Show Profile
Janie - know that my thoughts are still with you.
Amy Grace

Farmgirl #224
"use it up, wear it out, make it do, or do without"
Go to Top of Page

Lin
True Blue Farmgirl

807 Posts

Lin
Sioux City IA
USA
807 Posts

Posted - May 24 2010 :  08:46:24 AM  Show Profile
Janie, so happy you're able to go back to work. Please know that my thoughts are with you....such a heartbreaking time and if we were close, we would come over and give a big Farmgirl Hug!!!
Hugs, Smiles and Prayer, Lin

Go to Top of Page

farmallgrl
True Blue Farmgirl

483 Posts

Angela
Westminster MD
USA
483 Posts

Posted - May 24 2010 :  10:02:33 AM  Show Profile
I would like to thank each and everyone that has sent birthday wishes my way. My mailbox was LOADED today with sooo many birthday wishes that I would take half of the day to name them all. So a big THANK YOU and (((HUGS))) to everyone for their kindness towrd me:)

Angela
Farmgirl Sister #337

Go to Top of Page

maggie14
True Blue Farmgirl

6784 Posts

Hannah
Washington
USA
6784 Posts

Posted - May 24 2010 :  12:17:22 PM  Show Profile  Send maggie14 a Yahoo! Message
Janie! Thank you so much for your e-mail! You are a sweetheart. Know that you are in my prayers.
Hugs,
Channah

Farmgirl sister #1219

Just a small town country girl trying to live her dreams. :)
Go to Top of Page

urban chickie
True Blue Farmgirl

734 Posts

Catherine
Niles IL
USA
734 Posts

Posted - May 24 2010 :  1:01:42 PM  Show Profile
I just got home from running errands and barely surviving the heat - ICK - only to find a lovely Farmgirl packet waiting for me! Thank you so much Nettie for the rooster towel!! I love it and am already proudly displaying it in my kitchen. It makes me smile every time I look at it :)

Catherine
Farmgirl #1370
City Girl By Birth,
Suburbanite By Location,
Farmgirl at Heart
Go to Top of Page

Ga Girl
True Blue Farmgirl

2355 Posts

Karen
Meansville Ga.
USA
2355 Posts

Posted - May 24 2010 :  6:22:09 PM  Show Profile
Robin/One Crafty Bugger thanks so much for the beautiful pin cushion. What a wonderful surprise! Blessings,Karen

Create in me a pure heart,O God and renew a steadfast spirit within me. Psalms 51:10

Farmgirl sister #1156
www.KKJD1.etsy.com
Go to Top of Page

Lin
True Blue Farmgirl

807 Posts

Lin
Sioux City IA
USA
807 Posts

Posted - May 24 2010 :  6:39:47 PM  Show Profile
Hi Sharon (Calicogirl)! You're such a sweetheart...I love my thank you note!!! You're so kind and what fun to get "real mail"! I LOVE the Good Earth teas, and I haven't tried the Sweet and Spicy Herbal, so looking forward to my relaxing time so I can sit and truly enjoy it! If you end up really liking the C&E Wheatgerm Soap, let me know and I'll send you more. I worked at C&E in Freeport Maine, while I was completing Paralegal school and I have ALOT of their soaps and would more than happy to share, so you let me know!! I love their soaps. Hugs and Smiles, Lin

Go to Top of Page

knitnpurlgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

83 Posts

Georgina
Cammack Village Arkansas
USA
83 Posts

Posted - May 24 2010 :  7:52:25 PM  Show Profile
Thank you everyone for all the wonderful cards sent for my birthday. I have never had this many birthday wishes before. I have had so many that it would take me awhile to mention everyone. My birthday isn't until tomorrow, but it has been the best birthday ever. It is so nice to be apart of a BIG family and have so many sisters!! Thanks again-Georgina (knitnpurlgirl)

Secret of Happiness: "Be satisfied." "Be grateful." "For what you have. For the love you receive. And for what God has given you."
Go to Top of Page

maggie14
True Blue Farmgirl

6784 Posts

Hannah
Washington
USA
6784 Posts

Posted - May 24 2010 :  8:01:21 PM  Show Profile  Send maggie14 a Yahoo! Message
Girls, I am so sorry I have not sent out any birthday cards or anything like that. I will try and do better. Just been super busy.
Hugs!
Channah

Farmgirl sister #1219

Just a small town country girl trying to live her dreams. :)
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 49 *Farmgirl Swap: Previous Topic RAOK gifts received- please post here Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page