Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Fabulous Farm Collectibles
 *Farmgirl Swap
 RAOK gifts received- please post here
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author *Farmgirl Swap: Previous Topic RAOK gifts received- please post here Next Topic
Page: of 49

Ga Girl
True Blue Farmgirl

2355 Posts

Karen
Meansville Ga.
USA
2355 Posts

Posted - May 15 2010 :  05:55:20 AM  Show Profile
Tawnya, so glad you liked them! I'm ready to go fishing myself so I thought I would share the fever.lol Blessings,Karen

Create in me a pure heart,O God and renew a steadfast spirit within me. Psalms 51:10

Farmgirl sister #1156
www.KKJD1.etsy.com
Go to Top of Page

gramadinah
True Blue Farmgirl

3557 Posts

Diana
Orofino ID
USA
3557 Posts

Posted - May 15 2010 :  09:58:41 AM  Show Profile
Thank you Debra What a great day to have a wonderful surprise in the mail..

Diana

Farmgirl Sister #273
Go to Top of Page

melanie47601
True Blue Farmgirl

1949 Posts

Melanie
Boonville IN
USA
1949 Posts

Posted - May 15 2010 :  12:27:11 PM  Show Profile  Send melanie47601 a Yahoo! Message
I'm glad the package made it and it brightened your day, Teresa. I hope you are having a nice weekend.

Melanie

Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the floor each morning the devil says "Oh Crap, She's up!"

Blog~ http://wheelsarealwaysturning.blogspot.com/

Swap Blog~ http://mels-swapshop.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

ceejay48
Farmgirl Legend/Schoolmarm/Sharpshooter

13635 Posts

CeeJay (CJ)
Dolores Colorado
USA
13635 Posts

Posted - May 15 2010 :  1:28:27 PM  Show Profile  Send ceejay48 a Yahoo! Message
"Ga Girl" Karen sent me some of the CA-UTEST fabric . . mushroom print and sweet blue floral print. AND papercrafting goodies; AND some teas . . AND a wonderful card.
THANKS MY SWEET GEORGIA PEACH FARMGIRL FRIEND!!!
CJ

..from the barefoot farmgirl in SW Colorado...sister chick #665

From my Heart - www.fromacelticheart.blogspot.com

From my Hands - www.cjscreations-ceejay.blogspot.com

From my Hubby - www.aspenforge.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

debtea2
True Blue Farmgirl

1853 Posts

deborah
nutley nj
USA
1853 Posts

Posted - May 15 2010 :  7:40:23 PM  Show Profile
karen
thank you much for the great teas and sraping stickers and the wonderful tea book
i love allthings tea and the word book too fun for those days when i'm just relaxing but want something fun to do
that requires no energy lol
your the best.
blessing deborah

http://jerseyfarmgirl.blogspot.com/
inch by inch we find our way
jersey farmgirl
Go to Top of Page

treelady
True Blue Farmgirl

2315 Posts

Julie
Medina ND
USA
2315 Posts

Posted - May 16 2010 :  08:40:24 AM  Show Profile
Lin, I received your package yesterday!!! I love everything, the tin pocket basket is perfect for the office to hold mail, the soap smells so wonderful and was wrapped so pretty in a hankie tied with vintage trim, and how did you know I needed a new memo pad to make my endless lists :) and all tied together with a beautiful piece of handmade bias tape! I enjoyed the tea last night as I was thinking of how blessed I am to be a part of this wonderful friendship known as farm girls! Thank You so much for making my week!!!

Julie

With the new day comes new strength and new thoughts.
Go to Top of Page

Lin
True Blue Farmgirl

807 Posts

Lin
Sioux City IA
USA
807 Posts

Posted - May 16 2010 :  09:29:47 AM  Show Profile
You're so very welcome, Julie!! I'm so happy you got it and enjoyed! It was sent with warm wishes and Farmgirl Hugs!! Lin

"Our beautiful earth is worth saving"!!
Go to Top of Page

Ga Girl
True Blue Farmgirl

2355 Posts

Karen
Meansville Ga.
USA
2355 Posts

Posted - May 17 2010 :  05:54:21 AM  Show Profile
So glad you liked your goodies CJ and Deborah. Hope you enjoy them! Blessings,Karen

Create in me a pure heart,O God and renew a steadfast spirit within me. Psalms 51:10

Farmgirl sister #1156
www.KKJD1.etsy.com
Go to Top of Page

sewsweet
True Blue Farmgirl

172 Posts

Carol

Canada
172 Posts

Posted - May 17 2010 :  09:23:55 AM  Show Profile
Tawnya,
Thank you so much for the RAOK I received today!!! The note cards and stickers are lovely, and the monogrammed stickers... wow! How neat that you could find them! I will definitely have fun using them. I'm inspired to write letters now.

Take care and thanks again for thinking of me!
Carol

Farmgirl Sister #1191
Go to Top of Page

sunflowercritters
True Blue Farmgirl

1102 Posts

Debra
Springfield Maine
USA
1102 Posts

Posted - May 17 2010 :  10:00:34 AM  Show Profile
Lin Thank you so much! I got a surprize package in mail today. That just brighten my day. Love the pillow and goat soap. Have a great day!
Love you farmgirls you sure all make my heart warm.
farmgril sister Debra

Kind HEARTS are the gardens.
Kind THOUGHTS are the roots.
Kind WORDS are the flowers.
Kind DEEDS are the fruits.
Go to Top of Page

sunflowercritters
True Blue Farmgirl

1102 Posts

Debra
Springfield Maine
USA
1102 Posts

Posted - May 17 2010 :  10:03:11 AM  Show Profile
Your welcome Diana...
Happy Chocolate cooking...I see lots of farmgirls like chocolate! You will have to send some there way.
farmgirl sister Deb

Kind HEARTS are the gardens.
Kind THOUGHTS are the roots.
Kind WORDS are the flowers.
Kind DEEDS are the fruits.
Go to Top of Page

Lin
True Blue Farmgirl

807 Posts

Lin
Sioux City IA
USA
807 Posts

Posted - May 17 2010 :  10:33:37 AM  Show Profile
You're very welcome Debra! I love putting the packages together! Hugs and smiles, Lin

Go to Top of Page

mamashaw
True Blue Farmgirl

268 Posts

Annette
Cahokia IL
USA
268 Posts

Posted - May 17 2010 :  10:54:15 AM  Show Profile
I got home this morning to find a wonderful surprise in my mail!!! CJ sent me 2 packets of flower seeds, zinnias and a mixed pack; a pair of PURPLE gardening gloves and a pretty little metal sun to hang in my garden. Love love love everything!
Thank you !!!!

someplace between lost and found
annette fs 1372

not all who wander are lost
Go to Top of Page

catgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

72 Posts

Denise
New Market AL
USA
72 Posts

Posted - May 17 2010 :  11:04:41 AM  Show Profile
I just wanted to thank Melanie(47601) for the lovely anniversary card. Girl do you ever take any time away from the post office lol :)

And thanks to Oleta for sending seeds and a dishcloth along with a very pretty card. I really appreciate the both of you! You really made my day.

Denise

http://nittinfool.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

Calicogirl
True Blue Farmgirl

5216 Posts

Sharon
Bruce Crossing Michigan
USA
5216 Posts

Posted - May 17 2010 :  1:37:13 PM  Show Profile
Oh Lin!!!!

You just totally made my day! I just got home from helping my husband with work and am hurting and so tired. What a lovely surprise to come home to! I love the darling little card with the cake :) Too cute! Where in Colorado did you live? The soap smells so nice, in fact I was just checking out Crabtree & Evelyn's website last week as I have never tried their products (I know I live a sheltered life :)) The pillow is so beautiful, ladies it is a creamy white rectangle shaped pillow with ribbon embroidered flowers on it. It is now sitting on my antique rocker. Thank you again Lin for bringing me some sunshine today!

~Sharon

By His Grace, For His Glory

http://merryheartjournal.blogspot.com/

Edited by - Calicogirl on May 17 2010 1:37:45 PM
Go to Top of Page

melanie47601
True Blue Farmgirl

1949 Posts

Melanie
Boonville IN
USA
1949 Posts

Posted - May 17 2010 :  2:48:19 PM  Show Profile  Send melanie47601 a Yahoo! Message
You're welcome, Denise!

LOL My sister works for the post office. She caught me last Friday paying my cable bill over the phone. She said "Hey! That's not a stamp!" I shot her a look. And she was like I know, I know. We were teasing each other as usual. She knows how we farmgirls are always sending something off to another farmgirl. She and my mom are always asking me what I have gotten in the mail lately. I think they are little envious. ;) I need to RAOK them one day soon. :) They would like that!

Melanie

Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the floor each morning the devil says "Oh Crap, She's up!"

Blog~ http://wheelsarealwaysturning.blogspot.com/

Swap Blog~ http://mels-swapshop.blogspot.com/

Edited by - melanie47601 on May 17 2010 2:48:41 PM
Go to Top of Page

Lin
True Blue Farmgirl

807 Posts

Lin
Sioux City IA
USA
807 Posts

Posted - May 17 2010 :  3:14:43 PM  Show Profile
You're so very welcome Sharon (Calicogirl)!! I love putting the packages together and always so nice to know they are rec'd and enjoyed!!

I lived outside of Salida, just 6 miles from the Continental Divide and Monarch Ski Area. Still miss it...maybe someday we'll go back!

Imagine the pillow looks sweet on your antique rocker! Hugs and Smiles, Lin

Go to Top of Page

simplecomfort
True Blue Farmgirl

60 Posts

Tawnya
Rural Orrick Mo
USA
60 Posts

Posted - May 17 2010 :  4:59:27 PM  Show Profile  Send simplecomfort an AOL message
carol, youre so welcome.. wow, the postal service is slow.. i sent that weeks ago.. anyway, so glad it made it and enjoy!

"Thank God I'm a country girl"
Go to Top of Page

knitnpurlgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

83 Posts

Georgina
Cammack Village Arkansas
USA
83 Posts

Posted - May 17 2010 :  8:25:37 PM  Show Profile
Hey farmgirls, just wanted to than Kristen for the sweet card and notepad for my birthday. Also, Melanie and Deborah for the sweet birthday cards. They all came on different days and were such a breath of fresh air and brought a big smile to my face. Being a single mom, it's nice to get those nice little notes in the mail that make you feel like you matter. Thanks for making my days a little brighter. Georgina (knitnpurlgirl)

Secret of Happiness: "Be satisfied." "Be grateful." "For what you have. For the love you receive. And for what God has given you."
Go to Top of Page

pumpkinvine
True Blue Farmgirl

179 Posts

Amy

USA
179 Posts

Posted - May 17 2010 :  8:52:16 PM  Show Profile
I received a wonderful RAOK from CJ today. It really did make my day! Lots of awesome heirloom seeds, a teacher notepad and a cute bag.......thank you so much CJ!

Amy from Lompoc
Farmgirl Sister #119
http://www.pumpkincupcake.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

dutchy
True Blue Farmgirl

4427 Posts

4427 Posts

Posted - May 18 2010 :  01:50:22 AM  Show Profile
Karen/GA Girl. Thank you SO much for the sweet package. LOVE the magazine ofcourse and the headband and hanky are too cute. You know I NEVER wear a headband but when I tried it on, it looks C U T E lol. Esp. with my new (homemade) 50's dress :)

AFTER my vacation I will start sending out some ROAK's, no worries. Might even include a Thai item lol ;0)

Hugs from Marian/Dutchy, a farmgirl from the Netherlands :)

My personal blog:
http://just-me-a-dutch-girl.blogspot.com/

Almost daily updates on me and mine :)
Go to Top of Page

ceejay48
Farmgirl Legend/Schoolmarm/Sharpshooter

13635 Posts

CeeJay (CJ)
Dolores Colorado
USA
13635 Posts

Posted - May 18 2010 :  05:38:18 AM  Show Profile  Send ceejay48 a Yahoo! Message
Annette and Amy . . you are SOOOO VERY welcome for the teeny tiny packages. I wish I could be more generous to everyone!!!!

But I'm glad I am able to share a bit . . . and hopefully be an encouragement to ALL you lovely Farmgirls!!

GOD BLESS YOU ALL!!!!
CJ

..from the barefoot farmgirl in SW Colorado...sister chick #665

From my Heart - www.fromacelticheart.blogspot.com

From my Hands - www.cjscreations-ceejay.blogspot.com

From my Hubby - www.aspenforge.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

Ga Girl
True Blue Farmgirl

2355 Posts

Karen
Meansville Ga.
USA
2355 Posts

Posted - May 18 2010 :  06:06:40 AM  Show Profile
Marian, Wow it got to you quicker that I thought it would! So glad you liked it, hope you have a great vacation! Blessings,Karen

Farmgirl sister #1156
www.KKJD1.etsy.com
Go to Top of Page

levisgrammy
True Blue Farmgirl

9372 Posts

Denise
Beavercreek Ohio
USA
9372 Posts

Posted - May 18 2010 :  07:59:05 AM  Show Profile
has anyone heard from Aunt Pammy?

"All you need is faith, trust and......a little bit of pixie dust" ~Peter Pan
Go to Top of Page

sewsweet
True Blue Farmgirl

172 Posts

Carol

Canada
172 Posts

Posted - May 18 2010 :  10:39:03 AM  Show Profile
Diana ( Dianaw1123 ),
Thank you so much for RAOK-ing me! I received your package in the mail today. Werthers...my fave! And the notecards are wonderful, so sunny! What a great surprise for a rainy day. You definitely lifted my spirits.

Thanks again!
Carol

Farmgirl Sister #1191
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 49 *Farmgirl Swap: Previous Topic RAOK gifts received- please post here Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page