Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Fabulous Farm Collectibles
 *Farmgirl Swap
 RAOK gifts received- please post here
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author *Farmgirl Swap: Previous Topic RAOK gifts received- please post here Next Topic
Page: of 49

solilly
True Blue Farmgirl

726 Posts

Lillian
Williamsburg Virginia
USA
726 Posts

Posted - May 11 2010 :  08:24:19 AM  Show Profile  Click to see solilly's MSN Messenger address  Send solilly a Yahoo! Message
Deborah do we also share the same time and state?: 10am, Pa. Lilly

learning the life I always wanted.
Go to Top of Page

sunflowercritters
True Blue Farmgirl

1102 Posts

Debra
Springfield Maine
USA
1102 Posts

Posted - May 11 2010 :  10:45:20 AM  Show Profile
Janie
My heart and prayers are with you.
Hugs farmgirl sister Debra

Kind HEARTS are the gardens.
Kind THOUGHTS are the roots.
Kind WORDS are the flowers.
Kind DEEDS are the fruits.
Go to Top of Page

Ga Girl
True Blue Farmgirl

2355 Posts

Karen
Meansville Ga.
USA
2355 Posts

Posted - May 11 2010 :  11:17:22 AM  Show Profile
Janie, you are in my thoughts and prayers. Blessings,Karen

Create in me a pure heart,O God and renew a steadfast spirit within me. Psalms 51:10

Farmgirl sister #1156
www.KKJD1.etsy.com
Go to Top of Page

Marcy
True Blue Farmgirl

2701 Posts

Marcy
Tiverton Rhode Island
USA
2701 Posts

Posted - May 11 2010 :  1:46:27 PM  Show Profile
Diana,

I cannot say thank you enough. Girls, I just opened the most wonderful raok. I got the cutest little bear key chain that is already hanging with my keys and two wonderful knitting sweater magazines. But the thing that brought tears to my eyes was the incredibly adorable cross stitched teddy bear sampler. It is already hanging in my craft room. Diana, thank you from the bottom of my heart and beyond, you have not only made my day, but my whole month and beyond. Everytime I look at the sampler, I will think of you and your kindness. Thanks again,
take care
hugs

Farmgirl #170

Since you get more joy out of giving joy to others, you should put a good deal of thought into the happiness that you are able to give...Eleanor Roosevelt

http://marcysworldofcreativity.blogspot.com/

Edited by - Marcy on May 12 2010 09:36:18 AM
Go to Top of Page

LakeOntarioFarmgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

933 Posts

Brenda
North Rose NY
USA
933 Posts

Posted - May 11 2010 :  2:55:21 PM  Show Profile
Diana(dianaw1123),
I want to thank you for the lovely RAOK you sent to me. I know I received it last week, and apologize for not posting until now. It's been a rough few weeks, but your package sure brightened my day! I have the initialed note pad right at my computer. It's so hard for me to find initialed note pads, where did you get it from?! And, the hot pad is so sweet, did you make it? My oldest daughter wants to steal it from me, she loves the colors!
Thank you so much for thinking of me! A great big hug goes out to you!

Brenda
FarmGirl # 711

Nothing we achieve in this world is achieved alone. It is always achieved with others teaching us along the way. Lee J. Colan

http://theviewfromhere-brenda.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

Lin
True Blue Farmgirl

807 Posts

Lin
Sioux City IA
USA
807 Posts

Posted - May 11 2010 :  3:08:52 PM  Show Profile
My dear Farmgirl Sister, CJ, has sent me the sweetest RAOK and I have a HUGE smile on my face!! I am in awe at everyone's sincere kindness!! CJ, I absolutely love the apple coasters, notecards, journal and darling fabric with the apple motif on it!! It looks like a cover for the top of a canning jar! At least that's what I put it on and it looks too adorable!! I send heartfelt thanks for your kindness and everytime I use these, I'll think of you!!! Hugs and Smiles, Lin

"Our beautiful earth is worth saving"!!
Go to Top of Page

ceejay48
Farmgirl Legend/Schoolmarm/Sharpshooter

13635 Posts

CeeJay (CJ)
Dolores Colorado
USA
13635 Posts

Posted - May 12 2010 :  4:31:23 PM  Show Profile  Send ceejay48 a Yahoo! Message
Lin . . I'm glad you like it and, yes, the little fabric is a lid cover thingie!!!

Staci . . thank you SOOOOOOO much for your encouraging card and for your well-wishing regarding "FOTY". I appreciate your thoughtfulness

CJ

..from the barefoot farmgirl in SW Colorado...sister chick #665

From my Heart - www.fromacelticheart.blogspot.com

From my Hands - www.cjscreations-ceejay.blogspot.com

From my Hubby - www.aspenforge.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

alterationsbyemily
True Blue Farmgirl

686 Posts

Emily
Thomasville PA
USA
686 Posts

Posted - May 12 2010 :  4:44:11 PM  Show Profile
sheepmom2--- I VERY nearly pissed myself with excitement when I opened the box of patterns. I wanted to get a wet plate done of me and my daughter and the one dress from 1857 was exactly what I was thinking. The early victorian wrapper is an enduring thought, have to get the bump first. I thought it would be lovely to have something similar for the hospital stay for the next baby. the 1881 gown might come to light also for my want of a steampunk dress

THANK YOU!!!!

--
See my custom costumes, download free patterns, and hear some spook EVPs from Gettysburg, PA on my site, www.alterationsbyemily.com

Edited by - alterationsbyemily on May 12 2010 4:44:35 PM
Go to Top of Page

Sheep Mom 2
True Blue Farmgirl

1534 Posts

Sheri
Elk WA
USA
1534 Posts

Posted - May 12 2010 :  5:22:08 PM  Show Profile
Emily I am so glad you liked the patterns. I knew they fit into the period that is your interest. Would love to see pics of what you make with them. I have sewed with this historical pattern line before and the detailing is very accurate. Doing historical clothing with all the accurate details has always been so much fun so I knew that it would be the perfect fit for you.

Blessings, Sheri

"Work is Love made visible" -Kahlil Gibran
Go to Top of Page

Marybeth
True Blue Farmgirl

6418 Posts

Mary Beth
Stanwood Wa 98292
USA
6418 Posts

Posted - May 12 2010 :  10:37:19 PM  Show Profile
I received the nicest RAOK gift from Amy Grace AKA graciegreeneyes. A wonderful cook book full of classic southern cooking. I do love southern Cooking. OH YUM!!!! A sweet embroidered hankie and a cute card. Boy, I am lovin' the cookbook. Thank you so much Amy Grace. What a delightful surprise. And useful too. Thanks again. MB

http://www.smallcityscenes.blogspot.com
www.day4plus.blogspot.com

"Life may not be the party we hoped for...but while we are here we might as well dance!"
Go to Top of Page

karla
True Blue Farmgirl

1308 Posts

karla
Pella Iowa
USA
1308 Posts

Posted - May 13 2010 :  11:09:29 AM  Show Profile
I received a lovely anniversary card from Deb. Thanks!

Philippians 4:13 I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.
Go to Top of Page

JojoNH
True Blue Farmgirl

1984 Posts

Joanna
Dunbarton New Hampshire
USA
1984 Posts

Posted - May 13 2010 :  2:53:54 PM  Show Profile
I've been RAOKed!!!!
GracieGreenEyes . . . Amy, I was so surprised today to receive your thoughtful RAOK in the mail!!!! I have just started collecting handkerchiefs so this is going into the display basket with the others. The transfers are priceless!!! Now I have lots of new designs to start embroidering onto. . well, Everything!!!

Thank you so much for thinking of me!

Joanna #566
JojoNH
http://www.etsy.com/shop/CountryCents
http://CountryCents.Blogspot.com
http://Twitter.com/Eastwooddesigns
Go to Top of Page

sw80689
True Blue Farmgirl

207 Posts

Sharon
Papillion Nebraska
USA
207 Posts

Posted - May 13 2010 :  2:54:10 PM  Show Profile
Thank you so very much for the Birthday card, Karla:) The little card with the picture on it is darling. How sweet of you to think of me!
Hugs,

Sharon
Farmgirl Sister #1393
*We are all angels with one wing, the only way to fly, therefore is to embrace one another*
Go to Top of Page

simplecomfort
True Blue Farmgirl

60 Posts

Tawnya
Rural Orrick Mo
USA
60 Posts

Posted - May 13 2010 :  3:29:00 PM  Show Profile  Send simplecomfort an AOL message
I came home last night to a bad storm and the mail lady had left a package inside the storm door..What a beautiful thing to open. Thank you Emily for the peacock feathers. I have 1 male and 1 female but no feathers. He is just now 3 so almost fully feathered but has not lost any yet. My friend does flower arrangements so she is making me something with the feathers in it.. They are just beautiful! THank you so much!!

"Thank God I'm a country girl"
Go to Top of Page

graciegreeneyes
True Blue Farmgirl

3107 Posts

Amy Grace
Rosalia WA
USA
3107 Posts

Posted - May 13 2010 :  4:53:27 PM  Show Profile
Thank you to Robin for the darling mug!! I just love it, and it is the perfect size.
Also thanks to CJ, Deborah, and Melanie for anniversary cards and wishes.
I love getting the mail:)
Amy Grace

Farmgirl #224
"use it up, wear it out, make it do, or do without"
Go to Top of Page

antoinette
True Blue Farmgirl

826 Posts

Toni
East Freedom PA
USA
826 Posts

Posted - May 13 2010 :  7:03:20 PM  Show Profile
THANK YOU so so much, AMY GRACE!!! The iron on tranfers are just wonderful and
I am sitting here wondering which one I want to do first. Thank you also for the
hanky, I love collecting hankies!! A BIG HUG headed your way!!!
Go to Top of Page

dutchy
True Blue Farmgirl

4427 Posts

4427 Posts

Posted - May 13 2010 :  11:49:22 PM  Show Profile
Janiee, I too am SO sorry for your loss.

Hugs from Marian/Dutchy, a farmgirl from the Netherlands :)

My personal blog:
http://just-me-a-dutch-girl.blogspot.com/

Almost daily updates on me and mine :)
Go to Top of Page

OneCraftyBugger
True Blue Farmgirl

626 Posts

R

USA
626 Posts

Posted - May 14 2010 :  04:08:22 AM  Show Profile
Amy Grace, so glad you like it.. Have a sunny day!

Oh happy day! Farmgirl sister #1485
http://www.etsy.com/shop/TheFeltedGnome
http://bellasaysitsso.blogspot.com/
http://theswappingcrafter.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

melanie47601
True Blue Farmgirl

1949 Posts

Melanie
Boonville IN
USA
1949 Posts

Posted - May 14 2010 :  04:43:22 AM  Show Profile  Send melanie47601 a Yahoo! Message
Kris, thank you for the yummy smelling candles, holder and sunflower seeds. Sunflowers were the first flower I grew as a kid. I love everything! Thank you for thinking of me!!

Melanie

Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the floor each morning the devil says "Oh Crap, She's up!"

Blog~ http://wheelsarealwaysturning.blogspot.com/

Swap Blog~ http://mels-swapshop.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

sw80689
True Blue Farmgirl

207 Posts

Sharon
Papillion Nebraska
USA
207 Posts

Posted - May 14 2010 :  12:31:08 PM  Show Profile
Happy Friday! Melanie (47601), I received the cute birthday card, so kind of you to think of me:) Thank you, thank you!! Have a great w/e! You brightened the start of my weekend!
Hugs,

Sharon
Farmgirl Sister #1393
*We are all angels with one wing, the only way to fly, therefore is to embrace one another*
Go to Top of Page

simplecomfort
True Blue Farmgirl

60 Posts

Tawnya
Rural Orrick Mo
USA
60 Posts

Posted - May 14 2010 :  1:56:03 PM  Show Profile  Send simplecomfort an AOL message
I spent the morning fencing and when the mailman put a package in my box, I couldnt wait to open it.
Karen, thank you SOOOO much for the goodies. I got an avon necklace and earrings i love!! tea bags( i have never heard of pumpkin), some homemade tags, and some fishing lures.. Now i have the fever.. gotta go catch some!!! Thank you for thinking of me.. it means alot!

"Thank God I'm a country girl"
Go to Top of Page

melanie47601
True Blue Farmgirl

1949 Posts

Melanie
Boonville IN
USA
1949 Posts

Posted - May 14 2010 :  2:11:15 PM  Show Profile  Send melanie47601 a Yahoo! Message
pumpkin tea??? mmmmm sounds good!

Melanie

Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the floor each morning the devil says "Oh Crap, She's up!"

Blog~ http://wheelsarealwaysturning.blogspot.com/

Swap Blog~ http://mels-swapshop.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

Dianaw1123
True Blue Farmgirl

409 Posts

Diana
Farmington MN
USA
409 Posts

Posted - May 14 2010 :  2:28:00 PM  Show Profile
Debra (Swan)

Thank you sooooooo much for my RAOK this week, I was at a conference and havent had time to send a thanks yet. I got a very cute Chocolate Lovers Cookbook, might have to make something this weekend before I go back on the diet :). A sweet card and a book mark and pen from her church ministry. I needed a book mark for my knitting bag and this is perfect. A precious little country church on it!!!

Thank you so much for thinking of me.

Diana

"People grow through experience if they meet life honestly and courageously. This is how character is built. "
Eleanor Roosevelt
Go to Top of Page

lulu
True Blue Farmgirl

240 Posts

Connie
Geuda Springs Kansas
USA
240 Posts

Posted - May 14 2010 :  3:37:27 PM  Show Profile
Candida,(Duckgirlmass)
Thank you for the ducky soap and the note, that was a nice surprise at the PO today. And by the way, I still get comments whenever I wear the dragonfly earrings you sent me from the egg carton swap Thanks again love them.
Connie

LULU
farmgirl sister #1369
"Scattered Prairie Gals" chapter

Take care and write soon.
When you wish upon a star...Jiminy Cricket

Edited by - lulu on May 14 2010 3:38:16 PM
Go to Top of Page

TeresaJ25
True Blue Farmgirl

975 Posts

Teresa
Medford NY
USA
975 Posts

Posted - May 14 2010 :  5:42:31 PM  Show Profile
Thank you so so so much Melanie (47601)for the wonderful surprise! I was having "one of those days" that was about to turn into "one of those nights". Then I got this great little package in my mailbox! I have never read Southern Living before, I can't wait! The mousepad notepad is on my computer desk right now, and the tea... I never tried "calm" before. It was a little warm out, but I couldn't wait to try it... so I iced it. DELICIOUS!
Thank you for really turning my day around. Your kindess will never be forgotten! :)
Have a wonderful weekend!

~Teresa
Farmgirl Sister #1348

*Anyone can criticize and complain and predict doom and gloom.
Be the person who fills the room with sunshine!
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 49 *Farmgirl Swap: Previous Topic RAOK gifts received- please post here Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page