Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Fabulous Farm Collectibles
 *Farmgirl Swap
 Year Round Secret Santa Group 2 Gifts Received
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author *Farmgirl Swap: Previous Topic Year Round Secret Santa Group 2 Gifts Received Next Topic
Page: of 7

OneCraftyBugger
True Blue Farmgirl

626 Posts

R

USA
626 Posts

Posted - Aug 31 2010 :  1:47:36 PM  Show Profile
S.S. Thanking you for you thoughtfullness. The pillow cases are hanging on the line as we speek. Nothing like sun dried embroderie linnins to add a little freshness to a room. Cant wait to check out all the recipies in the cook book.

Oh happy day! Farmgirl sister #1485
http://www.etsy.com/shop/TheFeltedGnome
http://bellasaysitsso.blogspot.com/
http://theswappingcrafter.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

vintage saver
True Blue Farmgirl

323 Posts

oleta
wheelersburg ohio
USA
323 Posts

Posted - Sep 02 2010 :  3:44:39 PM  Show Profile
My comment I made I should have made in the Hos's the swap going-a different kind of swap. My secret sister has been sending me some nice things. Sorry.
Go to Top of Page

farmmilkmama
True Blue Farmgirl

2027 Posts

Amy
Central MN
USA
2027 Posts

Posted - Sep 03 2010 :  06:42:46 AM  Show Profile
Thanks secret sister for the cute fallish package: a friend mini-pillow, a friend magnet, and a really neat book for families to record information and memories about themselves. I love it!!! Thanks for all that you do. You're so sweet!

--* FarmMilkMama *--

Farmgirl Sister #1086

Be yourself.
Everyone else is already taken.
-Oscar Wilde

www.wakeupstartlearning.blogspot.com
www.farmfoodmama.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

craftystranger
True Blue Farmgirl

525 Posts

Barbara
Franklin NC
USA
525 Posts

Posted - Sep 08 2010 :  1:57:48 PM  Show Profile
Sorry about the late posting SS - life has been in the way nothing bad just life....I love my key chain!!! The mints are all gone and the stamps are with my scrapbook stuff. Oh - the pincushion from July has a new home. It is setting with my other farmgirl pincushions ready to be used. I have taken over a room for my sewing/craft room. Thanks again, I have a great SS! Barbara

Don't forget to laugh!
Go to Top of Page

Beth Jones
True Blue Farmgirl

3196 Posts

beth
tallassee alabama
3196 Posts

Posted - Sep 08 2010 :  2:16:20 PM  Show Profile
Thank you secret Santa for the box of cute candy pink socks, address book, notes, cardinal suncatcher, and sweet recipe for angel biscuits...You are so good to me and so thoughtful.....Hope my farmgirl friend is receiving her packages.....Smiles, BEth

You can never be to kind!
Go to Top of Page

momdrinkstea
True Blue Farmgirl

180 Posts

Elizabeth
Ozark AL
USA
180 Posts

Posted - Sep 10 2010 :  8:45:04 PM  Show Profile
If your SS isn't posting, it may not be because she isn't receiving!
I was posting my thanks on the wrong board, it seems a lot of others
here get confused too. There are so many swaps on so many boards!
And many farmgirls are in more than one. Just FYI to y'all!

"Look deep into nature, and then you will understand everything better." -Albert Einstein
Go to Top of Page

vintage saver
True Blue Farmgirl

323 Posts

oleta
wheelersburg ohio
USA
323 Posts

Posted - Sep 12 2010 :  08:17:49 AM  Show Profile
I'm a couple of days late posting. I got a big box of the nicest gifts from my secret sister. There's a cute pincushion which I can really use. Wish I could post pictures so you all could see how lovely the gifts all are. Two relly nice feedsacks, a beautiful quilt book and two of the cutest cups with children on them, along with a pack of playing cards(limited edition) with a beautiful quilt on the back of them. Thank you so much!
Go to Top of Page

Beth Jones
True Blue Farmgirl

3196 Posts

beth
tallassee alabama
3196 Posts

Posted - Sep 13 2010 :  5:11:40 PM  Show Profile
Thank you Secret Santa for September...the fairy note cards were beautiful as was the dragonfly ornamnet, and bag that had pink lipgloss and pink fingernail polish...You are so good to me...Thanks so much!! Smiles, BEth

You can never be to kind!
Go to Top of Page

Ozark Farm Girl
Farmgirl in Training

27 Posts

Maryan
Green Forest AR
USA
27 Posts

Posted - Sep 14 2010 :  8:03:03 PM  Show Profile
to the most patient Secret Santa ever. I am not sure if I am in the right place to post this or not. I received a sweet package yesterday from you. Thank You so much. I have been out of the e-mail loop for a few months and my summer has been "a little" hectic, but the package is such a nice surprise. I did not get to thank you for the birthday package either. I love Goose Berry Patch books. Have looked at them many times, but never had the extra dollars to buy one. Thank you so much. The Bear salt and pepper shakers and the figurine from another package go so well in our log home. Thank You for not giving up on me, your thoughtfulness has made my day many times over. You have no idea how much. Thanks again.
Go to Top of Page

MelMel
Farmgirl in Training

31 Posts

Melanie
Wa
USA
31 Posts

Posted - Sep 15 2010 :  11:43:34 AM  Show Profile
My Secret Sister/santa really made me smile...I adore the little enamelware cup, It`s hanging on my potrack...What can I say the little doilie is perfect for my All blues living rm...That little stocking is precious...And beautiful Tapestry placemat...Thank You so much and I love your sweet cards! God Bless You!
Go to Top of Page

wellswillow
True Blue Farmgirl

159 Posts

Marcie
Branchport New York
USA
159 Posts

Posted - Sep 15 2010 :  12:38:51 PM  Show Profile
What a wonderful surprise I had when the mailman came today!!! A super Autumn box filled with goodies. I really appreciated the woven paper bookmark to add to my collection. Thanks for being so creative.
There was a box of microwave kettle corn and another package of mango green tea. I will certainly enjoy both of them and share with hubby as the weather turns cooler.
There was a votive candleholder and four fall colored/sceented votive candles.
I popped the decoratedd pen right in my purse, so will have it when I need a pen and am out somewhere.
The flower flyswatter, I hope will not get too much use anymore this season. It is pretty to look at though.
There were some Cascade action pack for the dishwasher, will surely use them.
I'm waiting to use the pedicure pouch with tools and those things to keep your toes separated!
The bergamont tea tealight candles will really smell lovely. I shall us them on the table at mealtime. And I have just the container to use the floating candles, maybe at a family gathering.
A rainy day will be good for the wildflowers and berries puzzle.
I have lots of stamps to make use of the stamp pad. And the yarn needles will be handy when I have to sew a knit project together.
I love the trick or treat fabric bag, filled with apple napkins. I haven't seen any like that around here. And last but not least is a small gathered fall decoration. That goes on top of my printer.
Secret Sister #2 thank you for such thoughtful and useful things in this Autumn package.

Edited by - wellswillow on Sep 15 2010 12:49:07 PM
Go to Top of Page

bjhuff
True Blue Farmgirl

325 Posts

Betty Jo
Sturgis South Dakota
USA
325 Posts

Posted - Sep 16 2010 :  6:26:19 PM  Show Profile  Send bjhuff an ICQ Message
Oh my goodness THANKS SO MUCH for the awesome gifts you put together for me one little orange bag with orange flavored hot cocoa and recipes and magnets for Paula Deen and then in a black one there was a wind chimes not to mention the journal and little note pad and so green fabric and the best of all a Super Cute Jan Brett HEDGIE LOVES TO READ boo I love it allot it was a great lift me up today I have a cold from runny noses and coughing at work and so a little under the weather so of speak today and so it was an awesome pick me up~~~ The other thing I want to say thanks is for the way it was all put in the box so nice and the wonderful card you made is awesome as well thanks again for all of the time and effort you put into this thanks allot!!! Thanks again my Secret Sister!!!!!

***BettyJo****
Go to Top of Page

debtea2
True Blue Farmgirl

1853 Posts

deborah
nutley nj
USA
1853 Posts

Posted - Sep 20 2010 :  4:26:07 PM  Show Profile
just receive a lovely package
form my SS lots of little goodies
and a beautiful cookie tin
just in time for holiday baking
thanks you so so much your just the best.
deborah

http://jerseyfarmgirl.blogspot.com/
inch by inch we find our way
jersey farmgirl
Go to Top of Page

bjhuff
True Blue Farmgirl

325 Posts

Betty Jo
Sturgis South Dakota
USA
325 Posts

Posted - Sep 20 2010 :  5:56:29 PM  Show Profile  Send bjhuff an ICQ Message
Guess what I did I put the wrong Thank you here earlier silly me!!!! I received my SS on Saturday and Secret Sister on Friday and they were misked up so I am soooooo very sorry I received the Secret Santa on Thanks for an awesome autum journal and awesome book marks!!!

***BettyJo****
Go to Top of Page

craftystranger
True Blue Farmgirl

525 Posts

Barbara
Franklin NC
USA
525 Posts

Posted - Sep 23 2010 :  04:45:52 AM  Show Profile
Thank you again SS!! I have will be bring out the rest of my Oct decorations this sat. The candle holder is in the foyer, with candle. The addorable Halloween card is on the fridge. I plan on placing it in a picture frame. I think that I will be able to keep it longer that way. I have some other small framed pictures for Christmas. Now I have Halloween. Thanks you are so sweet, Barbara

Don't forget to laugh!
Go to Top of Page

cheryl keyes
True Blue Farmgirl

468 Posts

cheryl
millinocket maine
USA
468 Posts

Posted - Sep 24 2010 :  7:56:14 PM  Show Profile
toooooooo swweeeeeettt!!!! my secret sis is obviously reading the message boards because she sent me some hens and chick (my absolute fave) in a darling vintage enamel ware pitcher... and if that wasnt enough, she sent me a piece of a beautiful vintage quilt..just yuummmy... a sweet tea cup (which i love to drink from) and fab lemon tea..an adorable note pad, and most of all a nice little note reminding me that God loves me and i can cast my cares upon him. i cant wait to know who you are..i really really love my package, this is soooo much fun!!! i dont want it to ever end,,,. thanks so much youre the bestest,,,what fun we are all having...gotta get new one out to a gallwho sendt me some hens and chicks, i want to put a treat together because im wondering if it is my ss, i jjust caqnt thank you enough for being tsoo thoughful i love my secret sister...........shes the best........ the piece of vintage quilt will be on my night sstand as the cold wheater pounds in i will have deligjhtful litttle spot with my tea, hens abd chisk and happiness
Go to Top of Page

cheryl keyes
True Blue Farmgirl

468 Posts

cheryl
millinocket maine
USA
468 Posts

Posted - Sep 25 2010 :  05:51:46 AM  Show Profile
whoops! i just looked at the spelling on my last post hideous. sorry i worked late and was tired...
Go to Top of Page

cheryl keyes
True Blue Farmgirl

468 Posts

cheryl
millinocket maine
USA
468 Posts

Posted - Sep 28 2010 :  5:04:13 PM  Show Profile
Hi All!! Me again. I was noticing that there is a new secret santa swap starting. Not that Im anxious because i Loooove my ss but im wondering when do we reveal ourselves??? just wondering cheryl
Go to Top of Page

LakeOntarioFarmgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

933 Posts

Brenda
North Rose NY
USA
933 Posts

Posted - Sep 28 2010 :  5:08:37 PM  Show Profile
I think maybe you see the secret sister swap Cheryl?
Anyway, we will be revealing at Christmas time!

Brenda
FarmGirl # 711

"If you have made mistakes, there is always another chance for you. You may have a fresh start any moment you choose, for this thing we call 'failure' is not the falling down, but the staying down. "~ Mary Pickford

http://theviewfromhere-brenda.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

cheryl keyes
True Blue Farmgirl

468 Posts

cheryl
millinocket maine
USA
468 Posts

Posted - Sep 29 2010 :  06:22:23 AM  Show Profile
thanks Brenda
Go to Top of Page

khartquilt
True Blue Farmgirl

1176 Posts

USA
1176 Posts

Posted - Sep 29 2010 :  11:27:53 AM  Show Profile
I received a wonderful package from my ss too..
I will post a photo as soon as I figure out how to work this new camara we just got. ( I dropped the old one two days before we left to go on vacation)

(added on 10/6)
Here is what my ss sent me. Sorry it took so long to post.

Kathy H
Farmgirl Sister #81
"To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world..." (anomymous)
http://khartquilt.blogspot.com

Edited by - khartquilt on Oct 06 2010 6:05:50 PM
Go to Top of Page

texdane
Farmgirl Legend Chapter Leader Chapter Guru

4658 Posts

Nicole
Sandy Hook CT
USA
4658 Posts

Posted - Oct 02 2010 :  07:34:46 AM  Show Profile
My secret santa did it again! She made me the cutest apron ever! I love it! It exactly matches my kitchen with earthy colors and dark red, with a chicken and ladybug print. I will post a picture as soon as I can. Thank you Secret Santa. It came on a good day for a pick me up. We had a huge tropical storm here for two days with some damage, so I needed a brightener in my mailbox! Thank you for my apron and thank you for the time you took to make this lovely gift. Hugs to you!!!

Nicole

Farmgirl Sister #1155
KNITTER, JAM-MAKER AND MOM EXTRAORDINAIRE
Go to Top of Page

Lin
True Blue Farmgirl

807 Posts

Lin
Sioux City IA
USA
807 Posts

Posted - Oct 02 2010 :  2:49:28 PM  Show Profile
My dear Secret Santa sent me a joyful, kind, thoughtful card and I send huge hugs and thank yous! I needed the lift and I'm so anxious to find out who you are! I hope we'll always stay in touch! You've been the best friend and I am so touched by your kindness! Hugs and big smiles, Lin

"Our beautiful earth is worth saving"!!
Go to Top of Page

lulu
True Blue Farmgirl

240 Posts

Connie
Geuda Springs Kansas
USA
240 Posts

Posted - Oct 07 2010 :  12:09:35 PM  Show Profile
My Secret Santa sent me the most awesome autumn package! There is alittle bit of everything in it. Candles,floral notebook,gifts from the kitchen (gooseberry Patch) I love gooseberry patch, bookmarks, little wooden pumpkin, wall hanging, book by Debbie Macomber I love her books, turkey handtowel, holiday craft magazine, Quilt blocks, My granddaughter is here and eyein the quilt blocks we just may work on these this fall. And recipe cards and quilt card notes. My secret santa you have out done yourself and really made my day. I have been making mini loaves of banana nut bread and this was so nice to receive today. Thank You so much. I almost forgot a wonderful bag of pumpkin York peppermint patties, which my DGD and I have been eating. Oh yes, she sent me a magnetic shopping list pad with a magnetic pencil, I love these as I put down what I need from the store and my hubby gets the list and picks up what I need. He has been doing alot of that since I had my accident and I'm still in recovery. He has been doing shopping and cooking and dishes, what can I say but he is wonderful.
Connie

LULU
farmgirl sister #1369
"Scattered Prairie Gals" chapter

Take care and write soon.
When you wish upon a star...Jiminy Cricket

Edited by - lulu on Oct 07 2010 12:20:20 PM
Go to Top of Page

wellswillow
True Blue Farmgirl

159 Posts

Marcie
Branchport New York
USA
159 Posts

Posted - Oct 21 2010 :  05:55:32 AM  Show Profile
Yesterday I took a nap in the afternoon fighting a cold. When I woke up there was a package on the table from my secret sister #2. All the little Halloween confetti are on the puter desk so I can enjoy as I use the computer. My SS also sent a pumpkin votive holder with 6 Autumn Spice votives, I'll enjoy those starting today. There is a package of stickers for the door window. I have 3 halloween stamps, that I will use with my stamping pad on outgoing letters. Thank you for these great things. I also got a cute little sign saying Jack's Lantern patch.
I shall really enjoy the CapeCod cranberry tea and golden peacch tea, especially while I have this sore throat.
I found a bath fizzer and green net body polisher. And sweet apple and kiwi body bar and bath soak. My baths will be special this week.
I always uselipbalm , so the fall splenda balm will be used often.
I love the little prism kalidiscopes, will tuck one in my pocket when the grands are around. And last but not least a packeet of candy corn, love it.
THANK YOU VERY MUCH SECRET SISTER, for making my day!!!!

I enjoy chatting with my friends.

Sisterhood Member 1114
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 7 *Farmgirl Swap: Previous Topic Year Round Secret Santa Group 2 Gifts Received Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page