Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Fabulous Farm Collectibles
 *Farmgirl Swap
 Year Round Secret Santa Group 2 Gifts Received
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author *Farmgirl Swap: Previous Topic Year Round Secret Santa Group 2 Gifts Received Next Topic
Page: of 7

farmmilkmama
True Blue Farmgirl

2027 Posts

Amy
Central MN
USA
2027 Posts

Posted - Jul 21 2010 :  1:52:17 PM  Show Profile
Thank you sweet Secret Sister! I love the cow windchimes and the cow magnet. Especially adore the chicken egg timer!! And believe me, the soap will go to good use! Thank you so very much, I appreciate your kindness and thoughfulness!

--* FarmMilkMama *--

Farmgirl Sister #1086

Be yourself.
Everyone else is already taken.
-Oscar Wilde

www.wakeupstartlearning.blogspot.com
www.farmfoodmama.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

Beth Jones
True Blue Farmgirl

3196 Posts

beth
tallassee alabama
3196 Posts

Posted - Jul 22 2010 :  1:32:06 PM  Show Profile
Dear SS, I received my sweet package today!! It was precious and included a Mary Jane Farm book and magnets inside another keepsake box, so cute, and then a wonderful snowflake die cut punch out and a Santa hot pad. How cute. Someone knows I love Christmas and ornaments and such!! Thank you so much and it is so appreciated!! Smiles, Beth

You can never be to kind!
Go to Top of Page

Patti Ann
True Blue Farmgirl

177 Posts

Patti
Portland Oregon
USA
177 Posts

Posted - Jul 22 2010 :  1:37:31 PM  Show Profile
I got a beautiful embroidered hand towel that went straight into my guest bathroom for decoration....and an occasional wipe of the hands that will practically never wear it out! Thanx secret sistaaaa!

God Bless You!
Go to Top of Page

OneCraftyBugger
True Blue Farmgirl

626 Posts

R

USA
626 Posts

Posted - Jul 23 2010 :  5:58:54 PM  Show Profile
To my new SS.. Thank you for the Del's Favorites cook book, hoping to sit this week end and look through it. Thank you for being my new SS.

Oh happy day! Farmgirl sister #1485
http://www.etsy.com/shop/TheFeltedGnome
http://bellasaysitsso.blogspot.com/
http://theswappingcrafter.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

bjhuff
True Blue Farmgirl

325 Posts

Betty Jo
Sturgis South Dakota
USA
325 Posts

Posted - Jul 24 2010 :  06:32:53 AM  Show Profile  Send bjhuff an ICQ Message
Thanks from my secret Santa i received some tea scrapbook stuff and a hankie and an apple doily thanks so much!!!!!

***BettyJo****

***BettyJo****
Go to Top of Page

MelMel
Farmgirl in Training

31 Posts

Melanie
Wa
USA
31 Posts

Posted - Jul 24 2010 :  08:45:15 AM  Show Profile
Thank You Thank You Thank You...I LOVE the sweet little quilt pillow...and the clever jeans purse ! I cant wait to know who you are...This has been so much fun for me!
Go to Top of Page

Lin
True Blue Farmgirl

807 Posts

Lin
Sioux City IA
USA
807 Posts

Posted - Jul 26 2010 :  7:39:57 PM  Show Profile
Oh I'm so confused....not sure which Secret Santa gifts rec'd to post on!! I'll do both!!

My too sweet Secret Santa has blessed me again!!! Wow.....she sent me the most beautiful handmade angel that her brother made.......made from twine, wood, pinecone pieces for wings and a wooden ball for a head with a sweet face and halo! She's just beautiful!! We also got an adorable kitty needlepoint ornament for our tree. Kitty has a cute little red Santa hat on! My daughter loves it....we have 3 inside rescue kitties!! Also got granola bars and gum and a too-cute kitty card with a note that I loved! Thank you so much Secret Santa!! Can't wait to find out who you are! Hugs and Merry Christmas in July!! Lin

"Our beautiful earth is worth saving"!!
Go to Top of Page

knitnpurlgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

83 Posts

Georgina
Cammack Village Arkansas
USA
83 Posts

Posted - Jul 29 2010 :  5:59:01 PM  Show Profile
To My Sweet Secret Santa, Thank you so much for the wonderful package. I love dogs and the trivet and coaster you made me were great. I am using them both. i also loved you note and the extra note card you sent. I can see that you love working with your hands, because you always send me something that is handmade and that you have taken the time and thoughts to make for me. That makes me feel special. All the little goodies are always used. i read and study a lot and the bookmarks are fabulous and my daughter usually snags the stickers before i have finished opening the package. Thank you for you kindness. You are a sweet person and I look forward to finding out who you are. Thanks again, Georgina(knitnpurlgirl)

Secret of Happiness: "Be satisfied." "Be grateful." "For what you have. For the love you receive. And for what God has given you."
Go to Top of Page

MBurns
True Blue Farmgirl

1792 Posts

Marlene
Swisher IA
USA
1792 Posts

Posted - Aug 01 2010 :  1:40:25 PM  Show Profile
Thank you secret santa #2 wonderful gifts-just opened them today 8/1 as I had company last week. Thank you for the photo album and doilys
bath beads and bag. Marlene

Farmgirl friends are fun.
Go to Top of Page

texdane
Farmgirl Legend Chapter Leader Chapter Guru

4658 Posts

Nicole
Sandy Hook CT
USA
4658 Posts

Posted - Aug 02 2010 :  2:43:15 PM  Show Profile
Hi Secret Santa,
Thank you for your sweet package. I love the wonderful travel bottle! So thoughtful and useful, and I will think of you each and every time I use it. I can't wait to sit down with a nice glass of that wonderful Green Iced Tea - my favorite! And most of all, thank you for your sweet letter. My prayers are with you, and hope all is working out and things are getting brighter. Wishing I could give you a great big Farmgirl Hug!

Nicole

Farmgirl Sister #1155
KNITTER, JAM-MAKER AND MOM EXTRAORDINAIRE
Go to Top of Page

antoinette
True Blue Farmgirl

826 Posts

Toni
East Freedom PA
USA
826 Posts

Posted - Aug 03 2010 :  06:53:37 AM  Show Profile
I posted in the wrong place, I think. But if my Secret SAnta
see this here also I just want to say Thank you for my gift.
I have been trying to decide what I want. Hugs and Thank you!

Edited by - antoinette on Aug 03 2010 06:59:36 AM
Go to Top of Page

khartquilt
True Blue Farmgirl

1176 Posts

USA
1176 Posts

Posted - Aug 04 2010 :  03:01:53 AM  Show Profile
Thank you secret santa sister!
The note cards will come in real handy. And I truly love the lint brush. Just thinking about it puts a smile on my face.

Kathy H
Farmgirl Sister #81
"To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world..." (anomymous)
http://khartquilt.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

debtea2
True Blue Farmgirl

1853 Posts

deborah
nutley nj
USA
1853 Posts

Posted - Aug 16 2010 :  6:37:37 PM  Show Profile
to my SS you always wow me with your creativity
and talent.. thank you for the adorable needlepoint and the handmade trivit
the DEB stampblocks and the book to wonderful ..bless you...
you made a sour day sweet..
deborah

http://jerseyfarmgirl.blogspot.com/
inch by inch we find our way
jersey farmgirl
Go to Top of Page

cheryl keyes
True Blue Farmgirl

468 Posts

cheryl
millinocket maine
USA
468 Posts

Posted - Aug 18 2010 :  4:15:50 PM  Show Profile
Oh My Goodness, I have the most fabulous ss !!! I posted on the other board last time whoopsie i hope you read it!!! My wonderful ss always sends along an inspirational note along with fab gifts. This month was an abslolutley adorabel pillow that says, what a grand world this would be if we could forget our troubles as easily as we forget our blessings. A darling hanging tine sign and THE MOST ADORABLE vintage earring magnets!!!!!!! abslolutely darling. thank you soooooooooooo very much you are an absolute doll
Go to Top of Page

Beth Jones
True Blue Farmgirl

3196 Posts

beth
tallassee alabama
3196 Posts

Posted - Aug 21 2010 :  09:47:44 AM  Show Profile
Hey farmgirls, I need some advice......I have not heard from the sister I am sending to since the first month..I send something each month with my return address on it....I do not know if she is receiving them or what..No note by snail mail or anything. I do not mind sending her gifts, but don't know if she is receiving them...What do ya'll suggest????? Smiles, Beth

Go to Top of Page

OneCraftyBugger
True Blue Farmgirl

626 Posts

R

USA
626 Posts

Posted - Aug 22 2010 :  12:30:12 PM  Show Profile
Maybe contact the swap organizer and she if she cant contact her by email. If that dosnt pan out then I guess I would stop sending, she may not be receiving them ?

Oh happy day! Farmgirl sister #1485
http://www.etsy.com/shop/TheFeltedGnome
http://bellasaysitsso.blogspot.com/
http://theswappingcrafter.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

Beth Jones
True Blue Farmgirl

3196 Posts

beth
tallassee alabama
3196 Posts

Posted - Aug 22 2010 :  2:38:40 PM  Show Profile
I have contacted the organizer and I don't think she was able to get in touch with her either.....hmmmmm. Thanks for the suggestion, though....Have a great week, Robin...Smiles, Beth

Go to Top of Page

wellswillow
True Blue Farmgirl

159 Posts

Marcie
Branchport New York
USA
159 Posts

Posted - Aug 25 2010 :  10:21:47 AM  Show Profile
To my Secret Santa, thank you for the Perry Seed Store towel and dishcloths. I am sure to enjoy using them.

I am sorry Marlene that you will not be continuing with this swap. I hope you will have a lovely fall!

Marcie

I enjoy chatting with my friends.

Sisterhood Member 1114
Go to Top of Page

texdane
Farmgirl Legend Chapter Leader Chapter Guru

4658 Posts

Nicole
Sandy Hook CT
USA
4658 Posts

Posted - Aug 26 2010 :  6:44:54 PM  Show Profile
Hey Girls! Look at what my sweet Secret Santa made for me! The picture doesn't do it justice! It is just so lovely! Secret Sis, I love my coin purse. It is a great size, and I can't believe you made it! So much talent. Looks like you are a pro at that new embroidery machine, for sure! Congratulations on such a nice gift from your hubby. I just adore my purse, and will think of you everytime I look at it. It is a great size, could hold tissues, my cell phone, tapestry needles, hmmm just the right size for alot of uses. Thank you sooooooooooo much. Big hug. Can't wait to find out who you are!

Nicole

Farmgirl Sister #1155
KNITTER, JAM-MAKER AND MOM EXTRAORDINAIRE
Go to Top of Page

vintage saver
True Blue Farmgirl

323 Posts

oleta
wheelersburg ohio
USA
323 Posts

Posted - Aug 28 2010 :  6:10:35 PM  Show Profile
Beth, this has happened to me too. Haven't heard a thing, no answer to e-mails,etc, No thanks for packages etc. so I have quit sending. Something may be wrong, but I don't know.
Go to Top of Page

Beth Jones
True Blue Farmgirl

3196 Posts

beth
tallassee alabama
3196 Posts

Posted - Aug 29 2010 :  11:25:06 AM  Show Profile
I feel bad about not sending but the costs of the gift and postage adds up. And if she isn't receiving them, where are they? Oh well, more thinking on the subject. Thanks for the imput. Smiles,Beth

Go to Top of Page

lulu
True Blue Farmgirl

240 Posts

Connie
Geuda Springs Kansas
USA
240 Posts

Posted - Aug 30 2010 :  1:35:21 PM  Show Profile
Girls,
I have been sending gifts to my serect santa, but haven't been able to mail her August gift yet. I just got out of the hospital today and I'm home bound for several weeks. You've always posted that you received your gifts and I really enjoy your thanks.
Like several of you I haven't received anything from my secert santa in a couple of months, don't know why, but I enjoy sending to my pal.
Connie

LULU
farmgirl sister #1369
"Scattered Prairie Gals" chapter

Take care and write soon.
When you wish upon a star...Jiminy Cricket
Go to Top of Page

knitnpurlgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

83 Posts

Georgina
Cammack Village Arkansas
USA
83 Posts

Posted - Aug 30 2010 :  3:19:07 PM  Show Profile
To my wonderful secret santa, you have outdone yourself. I loved my package,it is so happy and the contents inside just kept flowing out. I love to read anything I can get my hands on, and I haven't read the great book you sent. it is next on my nightstand to read. The ribbon stitched sachet is beautiful. You are very talented. The floss will be used in one of my many projects. My daughter loved the notepad and erasers for school and i shared the paper clips with her. I never have enough paper clips in my stamp business or just marking pages in mags of projects i want to do. You outdid yourself. thank you again. It made my day. I have been down in my back and your package brightened my day. Hope you have a wonderful week. Georgina (knitnpurlgirl)

Secret of Happiness: "Be satisfied." "Be grateful." "For what you have. For the love you receive. And for what God has given you."
Go to Top of Page

Lin
True Blue Farmgirl

807 Posts

Lin
Sioux City IA
USA
807 Posts

Posted - Aug 30 2010 :  4:54:36 PM  Show Profile
Heartfelt thank you to my dear Secret Santa!! Your packages are always so very, very special and I just love the kitty notecards you write your sweet message on! You are such a thoughtful person....I absolutely LOVE my two books you sent me...."Fat Quarter Bags" and "Scrap Quilts"!! Wow, the possibilities are endless and I'm so happy to have them prior to the cold winter Iowa months ahead. I can't decide which project to start on first!! I'll savor the books and let you know which one I decide on first!! Bless you for your kindness, my dear Secret Santa!! Hugs and Smiles, Lin

Go to Top of Page

Lin
True Blue Farmgirl

807 Posts

Lin
Sioux City IA
USA
807 Posts

Posted - Aug 30 2010 :  5:42:16 PM  Show Profile
Nicole, your coin purse is so lovely!!! Isn't it so special when such lovely gifts-from-the-heart arrive! It definitely makes you feel warm inside and so loved! Thanks for sharing the picture! Lin

Beth and Oleta, I'm sorry you've had bum swaps! I agree with the others and think you should stop sending. Maybe you two should send to each other, even though it wouldn't be a secret, it would be fun! I feel badly because it is so disappointing! Lin

Edited by - Lin on Aug 30 2010 5:46:10 PM
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 7 *Farmgirl Swap: Previous Topic Year Round Secret Santa Group 2 Gifts Received Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page