Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Fabulous Farm Collectibles
 *Farmgirl Swap
 Year Round Secret Santa Group 2 Gifts Received
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author *Farmgirl Swap: Previous Topic Year Round Secret Santa Group 2 Gifts Received Next Topic
Page: of 7

texdane
Farmgirl Legend Chapter Leader Chapter Guru

4658 Posts

Nicole
Sandy Hook CT
USA
4658 Posts

Posted - Nov 01 2010 :  7:27:30 PM  Show Profile
Hi Secret Santa, Thank you for the sweet Halloween card. It brightened my day. Hope you are doing okay!

Nicole

Farmgirl Sister #1155
KNITTER, JAM-MAKER AND MOM EXTRAORDINAIRE
Go to Top of Page

knitnpurlgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

83 Posts

Georgina
Cammack Village Arkansas
USA
83 Posts

Posted - Nov 02 2010 :  5:29:37 PM  Show Profile
I received a wonderful box from my secret santa. It was loaded with 2 cute halloween washcloths, a cute journal, some mary englebreit tissues, cocoa, fabric. She also wrote the sweetest card. I will be praying for you and your husband. Losing an income is very hard, but i also know that we serve a mighty God and He provides all of our needs. Hang in there. Again, thank you for the generous package. I loved all of it. Georgina(knitnpurlgirl)

Secret of Happiness: "Be satisfied." "Be grateful." "For what you have. For the love you receive. And for what God has given you."
Go to Top of Page

debtea2
True Blue Farmgirl

1853 Posts

deborah
nutley nj
USA
1853 Posts

Posted - Nov 21 2010 :  07:06:03 AM  Show Profile
hi
my SS sent me the most wonderful tin book filled with all kinds of goodies
beautiful note cards and tags pencils giving cards little tiny watering cans so cute
lots of fun stuff i wil be using for the holidays you are wonderful
thank you ever so much
blessings deborah

http://jerseyfarmgirl.blogspot.com/
inch by inch we find our way
jersey farmgirl

Edited by - debtea2 on Nov 21 2010 1:19:47 PM
Go to Top of Page

MelMel
Farmgirl in Training

31 Posts

Melanie
Wa
USA
31 Posts

Posted - Nov 21 2010 :  09:41:11 AM  Show Profile
I owe my SS a Huge appology, I recieved the Wonderful pot pouri and cute little bag...and I have been sooooo busy that I totally forgot to say THANK YOU!
Go to Top of Page

lulu
True Blue Farmgirl

240 Posts

Connie
Geuda Springs Kansas
USA
240 Posts

Posted - Nov 21 2010 :  11:14:37 AM  Show Profile
Thank you to my secret Santa, she sent me a very nice book about ages. I started reading it last night very interesting information.
Connie

LULU
farmgirl sister #1369
"Scattered Prairie Gals" chapter

Take care and write soon.
When you wish upon a star...Jiminy Cricket
Go to Top of Page

wellswillow
True Blue Farmgirl

159 Posts

Marcie
Branchport New York
USA
159 Posts

Posted - Nov 22 2010 :  1:32:27 PM  Show Profile
To my secret sester santa 2
Thank you so much for the lovely Thanksgiving placemats and runner. I put the mats on the table today. Also in the box was a cutepumpkin sticky pad that I'm using for short grocery lists, and a magnetic note pad and pen with pumpkins on the pad. I loved the card made with handmade paper, how cleever of you!!!
I hope you have a lovely Thanksgiving, too.
Marcie

I enjoy chatting with my friends.

Sisterhood Member 1114
Go to Top of Page

texdane

4658 Posts

Nicole
Sandy Hook CT
USA
4658 Posts

Posted - Nov 23 2010 :  4:45:54 PM  Show Profile
Hi Everyone,
When do we reveal ourselves to our SS? Christmas is around the corner...
Nicole

Farmgirl Sister #1155
Go to Top of Page

texdane

4658 Posts

Nicole
Sandy Hook CT
USA
4658 Posts

Posted - Dec 01 2010 :  6:10:36 PM  Show Profile
Oh My Goodness! I got a huge box chock full of goodies from my Secret Sis! Where do I start? Truffles, jam jars (which I need), a beautiful, hand-quilted, embroidered trivet, some yummy warm yarn to knit some nice socks with, some lovely country photos, hand made embroidered stars...think i will put them on the tree this year, and a delicious holiday candle. Thank you so much...everything was so thoughtful. I can't wait to find out who you are!!

Nicole

Farmgirl Sister #1155
Go to Top of Page

texdane

4658 Posts

Nicole
Sandy Hook CT
USA
4658 Posts

Posted - Dec 09 2010 :  05:03:17 AM  Show Profile
Anyone out there? LOL...aren't we supposed to reveal who we are this month? Are we doing it here or in our boxes?

Nicole

Farmgirl Sister #1155
Go to Top of Page

khartquilt
True Blue Farmgirl

1176 Posts

USA
1176 Posts

Posted - Dec 09 2010 :  10:52:03 AM  Show Profile
Oleta aka Vintage Saver was my Secret Santa. She put it the box I just received yesterday.

By the way Oleta, thank you once again for the wonderful gifts. I will be using the small wreath around a candle. I tipped the "believe" a little so you can read is when the candle is lite. And that note book is going to be perfect for recipes. I am always printing ones off the internet and out of magazines and sticking them in an envelope. Now I am going to start gluing/taping them in the book. And if I need to make notes, they will be right there next to it. I will try and post a photo tonight when I get home. (I am sneaking a little internet time here in the office.)

Merry Christmas everyone! I had a great time doing this swap. I haven't sent it out yet, but my last gift will be heading to my partner very soon!

Kathy H
Farmgirl Sister #81
"To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world..." (anomymous)
http://khartquilt.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

wellswillow
True Blue Farmgirl

159 Posts

Marcie
Branchport New York
USA
159 Posts

Posted - Dec 10 2010 :  12:36:24 PM  Show Profile
To my wonderful secret sister santa, Deborah M----Thank you for the packed full box that arrived in my mailbox today. My sweet tooth is going to have a great time enjoying the chocolate bar and Ghiradelli chocolates. We will enjoy them as we decorate the house this weekend. The Good Earth herbal teas will be special also as the weather is colder.I stuck the blue poinsettia decoration in the blooming amaryllis I have near the couch. I will definitely hang the santa ornament. He is a good addition to my santa collection. the blue candle and the white ornament candle are being served on a mirror tray with small ornaments. My grandaughter wants to claim the holiday pencils. The Christmas tree dish is pretty and will hold some of our homemade candies. Thank you so much for brightening my days with your thoughtful gifties. I appreciate all you have sent.
Marcie

I enjoy chatting with my friends.

Sisterhood Member 1114
Go to Top of Page

LakeOntarioFarmgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

933 Posts

Brenda
North Rose NY
USA
933 Posts

Posted - Dec 10 2010 :  3:50:50 PM  Show Profile
Nicole, you can reveal anytime now! And you can do it any way you want....in your package this month, on here, in a note, or email, it's up to you! :)

Brenda
FarmGirl # 711

"If you have made mistakes, there is always another chance for you. You may have a fresh start any moment you choose, for this thing we call 'failure' is not the falling down, but the staying down. "~ Mary Pickford

http://theviewfromhere-brenda.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

debtea2
True Blue Farmgirl

1853 Posts

deborah
nutley nj
USA
1853 Posts

Posted - Dec 13 2010 :  06:58:35 AM  Show Profile
Cheryl is my SS and she is one talented and generous ladies
she has surprised amazed and wowedme with her thoughtfulness
and creative ideas.. thank you cheryl and i wish you a very merry
holiday .. you rock ..
blessing deborah

jersey farmgirl
Go to Top of Page

debtea2
True Blue Farmgirl

1853 Posts

deborah
nutley nj
USA
1853 Posts

Posted - Dec 13 2010 :  07:00:23 AM  Show Profile
marcie
i'm so glad you liked everything and it was my pleasure
i have so much fun putting these packets together..
merrry christmas
deborah

jersey farmgirl
Go to Top of Page

Beth Jones
True Blue Farmgirl

3196 Posts

beth
tallassee alabama
3196 Posts

Posted - Dec 14 2010 :  5:42:28 PM  Show Profile
Thank you Connie S. for such a wonderful year of sweet goodies!! You were so sweet to me...May your New Year be filled with all peaceful things.

You can never be to kind!
Go to Top of Page

knitnpurlgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

83 Posts

Georgina
Cammack Village Arkansas
USA
83 Posts

Posted - Dec 15 2010 :  5:11:00 PM  Show Profile
To my as BJ Huff, thank you so much for the Christmas box. I have been wearing my slippers. They are great! My notepad is on the frig being used for many lists these days. Love ME stickers. Using them in my wrapping. Everything was wonderful. Thank you for a wonderful year. You have made me smile and enjoy the all the goodies that came from a big heart. I hope you have a Merry Christmas and that the new year will bring you many blessings. Thanks again! Georgina(knitnpurlgirl)

Secret of Happiness: "Be satisfied." "Be grateful." "For what you have. For the love you receive. And for what God has given you."
Go to Top of Page

texdane

4658 Posts

Nicole
Sandy Hook CT
USA
4658 Posts

Posted - Dec 20 2010 :  7:02:10 PM  Show Profile
Kathy, aka, Khartquilt, was my Secret Santa! Kathy, thank you sooooo much. You were the best Secret Santa a girl could have! I have enjoyed your generosity so very much, and treasure it all. You are so very talented! Thank you for your amazing thoughtfulness. Now that I have your address, I will be sending you a 'proper' thank you, but of course had to post here! When I log off, I will be starting the book! Girls, she sent me the best Christmas box ever! In it is "Chicken Soup for the Soul, Christmas Cheer". Can't wait to read it, I'm sure it will put me in the best Christmas Spirit! Also, the salt and pepper shakers are the cutest EVER, and match my kitchen perfectly! The ornaments are beautiful, (I'm sure you made them), and even the card was so adorable with the buttons on it. Thank you again.

Nicole

Farmgirl Sister #1155
Go to Top of Page

texdane

4658 Posts

Nicole
Sandy Hook CT
USA
4658 Posts

Posted - Dec 27 2010 :  3:59:06 PM  Show Profile
Hee Hee. My secret pal was also my penpal, Amy. I was sure she knew it was me...but she didn't! Hee Hee. Glad you liked what I sent, Amy, you are truly a dear friend!

Nicole

Farmgirl Sister #1155
Go to Top of Page

vintage saver
True Blue Farmgirl

323 Posts

oleta
wheelersburg ohio
USA
323 Posts

Posted - Jan 05 2011 :  3:16:59 PM  Show Profile
Hey, who was my secret sister? I liked everything you sent me and I would like to know.
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 7 *Farmgirl Swap: Previous Topic Year Round Secret Santa Group 2 Gifts Received Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page