Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Fabulous Farm Collectibles
 *Farmgirl Swap
 Year Round Secret Santa Group 2 Gifts Received
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author *Farmgirl Swap: Previous Topic Year Round Secret Santa Group 2 Gifts Received Next Topic
Page: of 7

texdane
Farmgirl Legend Chapter Leader Chapter Guru

4658 Posts

Nicole
Sandy Hook CT
USA
4658 Posts

Posted - May 21 2010 :  3:22:40 PM  Show Profile
Oh Secret Sister, you spoil me so! I got a package today with the cutest little herb planter kit...herb seeds, soil and a cute little galvanized tub to plant in!! Also, a garden-theme pen, some great seeds for my garden, including ornamental corn and gourds (yippee!), and The Farmers Almanac gardening book! I sat down in my rocker on my porch this afternoon and read it with a glass of tea. So much good and useful info!!! Thank you so much Secret Santa! You are a dear!

Nicole

Farmgirl Sister #1155
KNITTER, JAM-MAKER AND MOM EXTRAORDINAIRE
Go to Top of Page

bjhuff
True Blue Farmgirl

325 Posts

Betty Jo
Sturgis South Dakota
USA
325 Posts

Posted - May 22 2010 :  1:56:32 PM  Show Profile  Send bjhuff an ICQ Message
Secret Santa I received an awesome package on Thursday thanks so much for the candle and the hand lotion and yummy chocolate!!!! Hope you enjoy taking baked goodies to the Veterns. Hugs to my SS

***BettyJo****
Go to Top of Page

vintage saver
True Blue Farmgirl

323 Posts

oleta
wheelersburg ohio
USA
323 Posts

Posted - May 24 2010 :  7:47:44 PM  Show Profile
I received yesterday the cutest wind chimes from my secret sister. It's a goose wiht a yellow slicker and rain boots with big blue polka dots. Such a pretty sound and today we had a nice breeze and they sounded so pretty! To celebrate spring!
Go to Top of Page

vintage saver
True Blue Farmgirl

323 Posts

oleta
wheelersburg ohio
USA
323 Posts

Posted - May 25 2010 :  9:43:09 PM  Show Profile
And I forgot to add a nice heavyduty pair of gardening gloves. We're going to work on one of the flower beds tomorrow and they will come in handy. Also I've been whacking on some of those wild multiflora roses that keep popping up and those stems are hard to handle.
Go to Top of Page

ijjie
True Blue Farmgirl

92 Posts

Joan
Knoxville TN
USA
92 Posts

Posted - May 26 2010 :  09:42:48 AM  Show Profile

Hi
Don't know if I am in the right spot or not, but wanted my SS to know that I got her April parcel and say thanks for the wonderful surprises. I started in the swap in Jan. and had not heard if my SS recieved her mailing for April and went searching the site and found it here instead--- so wanted to be sure me Texas SS knew how much I enjoy her parcels each month,.
Thanks. I know this sounds confusing, sorry.
Hugs Joan

www.ijjie.blogspot.com; www.exploretheworld.blog.com; www.pittrock.com
Go to Top of Page

farmmilkmama
True Blue Farmgirl

2027 Posts

Amy
Central MN
USA
2027 Posts

Posted - May 29 2010 :  11:13:04 AM  Show Profile
Thank you secret sister for the Memorial Day package! I'm so glad you chose the person you did to surprise with homemade goodies - I'm sure it made her day! Also, thanks for the coasters, stickers and flag bandana - a perfect package to arrive in the mail on this HOT HOT beginning of Memorial Day. THANK YOU!!

--* FarmMilkMama *--

Farmgirl Sister #1086

Be yourself.
Everyone else is already taken.
-Oscar Wilde

www.wakeupstartlearning.blogspot.com
www.farmfoodmama.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

Lin
True Blue Farmgirl

807 Posts

Lin
Sioux City IA
USA
807 Posts

Posted - May 30 2010 :  3:23:16 PM  Show Profile
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'm not sure where to post this as there are two forums to post Secret Santa gifts rec'd, so will post in both, as I want to be sure my awesome Secret Santa knows that I rec'd her generous package and loved it!!!!

I recieved a wonderful package from my Secret Santa!!! I was worried about you SS, so relieved to hear from you!! I know this is a terribly busy time of the year!! My package is SSSOOOO neat and I love it all.....that pin keep is the sweetest thing I've ever seen!! Adorable stitchery on it and oh boy, do I ever need one! I sew alot and now everytime I use it I'll think of you! I see it's handmade by someone named "Mary"...sweet little tag on it! Can't wait to find out who you are, then we can exchange letters and pictures!! The chocolate is ALWAYS a treat because I love chocolate! Yummmm! I'll enjoy the peanut bar too........how neat, I've never heard of those. They're 70% organic!! Yes, I definitely need a new refrigerator magnetic note pad....I go through those quickly and what a cute one with the sweet little bow! And I loved your note and notecard! The quilt on the note is beautiful...I'd love to make one just like it!! Heartfelt thank you....it's been a long, stressful week, so this beautiful package was just what I needed!! Hugs and Smiles, Lin

"Our beautiful earth is worth saving"!!

Go to Top of Page

cheryl keyes
True Blue Farmgirl

468 Posts

cheryl
millinocket maine
USA
468 Posts

Posted - Jun 01 2010 :  2:44:04 PM  Show Profile
to my sweet little secret santa!! you are too much. i absolutely loooove the purple braclet in this months treats!!! so fun! and the beautiful coca cola tin (i love tins) the lovely rose water did you make that yourself? and some herbal tea and the little painted plant pots are presh you have me figured out its amazing. thank you sooo much ... youre wonderful! and i just loove the cards and notes you send!! thanks so much
Go to Top of Page

lulu
True Blue Farmgirl

240 Posts

Connie
Geuda Springs Kansas
USA
240 Posts

Posted - Jun 04 2010 :  07:43:09 AM  Show Profile
To my Secert Santa, Thank you for the cute totes there is a carrot and strawberry and when you open them to full size totes they are just the neatest things to carry to the store. And I got some pretty stickers and a nice note. Thank you so much, I am enjoying these alot.
Lulu

LULU
farmgirl sister #1369
"Scattered Prairie Gals" chapter

Take care and write soon.
When you wish upon a star...Jiminy Cricket
Go to Top of Page

wellswillow
True Blue Farmgirl

159 Posts

Marcie
Branchport New York
USA
159 Posts

Posted - Jun 05 2010 :  04:46:03 AM  Show Profile
Hi Secret Santa,
I love the patriotic towel. Since the family is here on July 4th, I always like to have patriotic things out on the tables. I will also make good use of the package of patriotic stickers. And the pretty notecards will get lots of use. Thanks so much for being my secret santa. Your package was a good picker-upper in an otherwise down day.
Marcie

I enjoy chatting with my friends.

Sisterhood Member 1114
Go to Top of Page

craftystranger
True Blue Farmgirl

525 Posts

Barbara
Franklin NC
USA
525 Posts

Posted - Jun 06 2010 :  05:05:41 AM  Show Profile
SS I never knew that so many cookies were out there...LOL. May have to try them all!! I am going to bake some to take to my quilt retreat this weekend. You will be with us in spirit - thank you, Barbara

Don't forget to laugh!
Go to Top of Page

texdane
Farmgirl Legend Chapter Leader Chapter Guru

4658 Posts

Nicole
Sandy Hook CT
USA
4658 Posts

Posted - Jun 14 2010 :  1:53:29 PM  Show Profile
Secret Santa Thank you!!! I love, love, love the cherries totebag...cherries are my favorite!! I will shop in style! :) Also thank you for the quilt kits. I can't wait to use them! Also, want to let you know our corn and gourds are growing! Hope we get some good ones for harvest! ;) You are the best Secret Sister!

Hugs to you,

Nicole

Farmgirl Sister #1155
KNITTER, JAM-MAKER AND MOM EXTRAORDINAIRE
Go to Top of Page

OneCraftyBugger
True Blue Farmgirl

626 Posts

R

USA
626 Posts

Posted - Jun 24 2010 :  7:05:31 PM  Show Profile
This secret Santa page dosnt seem to active, are we still using this one to post or did we have a new section that we are now posting in?

Oh happy day! Farmgirl sister #1485
http://www.etsy.com/shop/TheFeltedGnome
http://bellasaysitsso.blogspot.com/
http://theswappingcrafter.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

debtea2
True Blue Farmgirl

1853 Posts

deborah
nutley nj
USA
1853 Posts

Posted - Jun 25 2010 :  3:52:47 PM  Show Profile
secret santa
you are so thoughtful and such a wonderful sense of knowing
exactly what i love thank you sweet sister
and hope your ss is as good to you as you are to me
blessing deborah

http://jerseyfarmgirl.blogspot.com/
inch by inch we find our way
jersey farmgirl
Go to Top of Page

cheryl keyes
True Blue Farmgirl

468 Posts

cheryl
millinocket maine
USA
468 Posts

Posted - Jun 26 2010 :  04:14:09 AM  Show Profile
I recieved another fab package from my ss.... Beyond cute!!! another pepsi cola tin to add to my collection of tins and nesting inside were the cutest beaded sparkly snowflakes.. a darling figurine ornament a purse red white and blue themed a bright red pot scrubber and a sweer little mary englebright box with a beautiful necklace in it.. wowowowowowow... thank you so much!!!!! and best of all as always she puts a little note with a couple of scriptures to read and most importantly said GOD BLESS AMERICA AND OUR TROOPS!!!!!!!!!!!!! ABSOLUTLY!!!! i cant wait to find out who you are!! You are wonderful thanks so much!!!
Go to Top of Page

vintage saver
True Blue Farmgirl

323 Posts

oleta
wheelersburg ohio
USA
323 Posts

Posted - Jul 01 2010 :  03:39:04 AM  Show Profile
I'm really late posting, but I received 2 interesting looking books to read and a beautiful bookmark from my secret sister a few days ago. I've got one packed in my bag to read inthe motel room at night because we're going to the Blueridge for 3 days to get my peaches and for Floyd to play some bluegrass misic and to just enjjoy the scenery and the people. Have a happy and safe 4th!
Go to Top of Page

Lin
True Blue Farmgirl

807 Posts

Lin
Sioux City IA
USA
807 Posts

Posted - Jul 01 2010 :  12:27:37 PM  Show Profile
I just rec'd a very thoughtful package from my dear Secret Santa!! My heart does a flip-flop when I go to the mailbox and see Farmgirl mail and my Secret Santa always makes my day!!! Bless you Secret Santa and thank so very much for my Fat Quarter quilt pieces.....so many lovely colors and prints. One of my winter projects is to work on a quilt for the wall, so those will blend in beautifully!!! She also sent me a really neat panel....has folkart kitties etc and is in shades of tan/brown. I think I'll make it into a wall hanging or a throw. It's so darn cute!! And a box of lovely large notecards along with a note from SS!! Oh my......you made my day Secret Santa. Thank you so much for your sincere kindness and have a wonderful 4th of July!! Hugs and Smiles, Lin

Go to Top of Page

Beth Jones
True Blue Farmgirl

3196 Posts

beth
tallassee alabama
3196 Posts

Posted - Jul 01 2010 :  4:45:56 PM  Show Profile
Thank you Secret Santa for the great bread pudding recipe, note pad, journal, and darling book marker..You are just too sweet!!! Smiles, Beth

You can never be to kind!
Go to Top of Page

knitnpurlgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

83 Posts

Georgina
Cammack Village Arkansas
USA
83 Posts

Posted - Jul 04 2010 :  08:30:19 AM  Show Profile
Just wanted to say "thank you" to my ss. I received a wonderful package full of surprises. There was so much forgive me if i miss something. The cute stickers and notepad were great and will be used. The little wind chime is already hanging up on my porch. The mints are already gone. The bookmarks were so cute. I shared one with my mom who also loves to read. thank you so much for your thoughtfulness. Your package always comes on a day when i need a pick me up. Georgina (knitnpurlgirl)

Secret of Happiness: "Be satisfied." "Be grateful." "For what you have. For the love you receive. And for what God has given you."
Go to Top of Page

khartquilt
True Blue Farmgirl

1176 Posts

USA
1176 Posts

Posted - Jul 05 2010 :  07:54:30 AM  Show Profile
I received yet another wonderful surprise in the mail on friday. Thank you SS. I love the scent of lavender.
thank you very much.

Kathy H
Farmgirl Sister #81
"To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world..." (anomymous)
http://khartquilt.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

MBurns
True Blue Farmgirl

1792 Posts

Marlene
Swisher IA
USA
1792 Posts

Posted - Jul 14 2010 :  08:44:48 AM  Show Profile
Thank you secret sister #2 for all your wonderful patriotic gifts. It was an exciting surprise for me. I have been on vacation for a couple of weeks so nice to get a gift box along with all the bills etc after being gone.
Thank you for your thoughtful and fun gift. Marlene

Farmgirl friends are fun.
Go to Top of Page

craftystranger
True Blue Farmgirl

525 Posts

Barbara
Franklin NC
USA
525 Posts

Posted - Jul 17 2010 :  09:41:52 AM  Show Profile
Thanks so much for the gifts!! I love everything. The wooden thimble fits my finger, I am going to start handquilting this year. My quilt top is done, just have to baste it....wonder if I can use the thimble? I am going to check out their web site. It sounds like a wonderful place. Thank you for thinking about me:) Barbara

Don't forget to laugh!
Go to Top of Page

debtea2
True Blue Farmgirl

1853 Posts

deborah
nutley nj
USA
1853 Posts

Posted - Jul 19 2010 :  6:09:25 PM  Show Profile
to my sweet SS the handmade washers are adorable
the little handmade bowls are so cute and the
great picture and frame and wallet and
little purse just precious.. your so wonderful
thank you so very much..
blessing deborah

http://jerseyfarmgirl.blogspot.com/
inch by inch we find our way
jersey farmgirl
Go to Top of Page

bjhuff
True Blue Farmgirl

325 Posts

Betty Jo
Sturgis South Dakota
USA
325 Posts

Posted - Jul 20 2010 :  06:30:14 AM  Show Profile  Send bjhuff an ICQ Message
I received some awesome tea and hankie and a little apple napkin from SS Thanks so much I appreciate it allot!!!!

***BettyJo****
Go to Top of Page

wellswillow
True Blue Farmgirl

159 Posts

Marcie
Branchport New York
USA
159 Posts

Posted - Jul 20 2010 :  1:23:51 PM  Show Profile
I want to thank my secret santa #2 for angelic card with a Hallmark gift card inside. The card says "Friends are Angels here on Earth", now that is a truism!! I appreciate your thoughtfulness.
Marcie

I enjoy chatting with my friends.

Sisterhood Member 1114
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 7 *Farmgirl Swap: Previous Topic Year Round Secret Santa Group 2 Gifts Received Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page